PDA

View Full Version : "Oh he's ready. He looks good."

BroncoWave
11-20-2015, 09:13 PM
Forgive me if this article has already been posted, haven't seen it anywhere.

While a tucked-away Peyton Manning has yet to speak with Brock Osweiler, Denver's defense has spent all week practicing against the untested Broncos backup quarterback.

"Oh, he's ready. He looks good," linebacker Brandon Marshall told the team's official website ahead of Osweiler's start against the Bears on Sunday. "He looks really good. I'm excited, and I think everybody is excited to have him out there."

Said fellow linebacker Von Miller: "He's looked excellent throughout the year. In the preseason, he looked phenomenal. When he got in the game, he was able to make some stuff happen, and he didn't even expect to be playing last week. That's pretty encouraging. I've got full confidence in him."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000583950/article/broncos-marshall-brock-osweiler-looks-really-good?campaign=fb-nf-sf15700088-sf15700088

Obviously you would expect his teammates to say supportive things of him, but it is encouraging to see the defenders he goes up against in practice every day saying he looks good. Hopefully they are right.

Yashahla17
11-21-2015, 12:21 AM
Teammates being teammates. But von did say some truth and thats in training camp practice and pre season and practices going forward brock has looks pretty good and thats well documented if you pay any attention to db.com