PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak: Manning is Starter if Healthy

UnderArmour
11-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Kubiak took blame. Said when Manning had rib issue Saturday should have sat him. "I think I made a bad decision" Manning starter if healthy
https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/666061227710279684

So Manning is still #1 on depth chart. Unless Kubiak shelves Manning for injury reasons, Manning will play next week.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Yes... I think we all knew t his.

tripp
11-15-2015, 08:25 PM
The right approach IMO.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Grow some balls Gary, if your QB cant go bench is ass. That is what other teams do when their starters are not good enough to go.

Krugan
11-15-2015, 08:28 PM
So with the question of health, you have to sit him this week.

The bigger game is NE, get him healthy as possible for the bigger game. Not that we are in a position to take a #1 seed, but its conference game, you gotta have all ready for that one.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:29 PM
I would sit Manning as long as it takes. If its about health he needs to be 100% before he comes back.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:32 PM
sounds soooo easy and 'simple' when sitting on your couch, at home, when nothing you say or want has any reprecussions. We call can sound like "heartless business men where ONLY the bottom line matters!!!!!"

tripp
11-15-2015, 08:46 PM
sounds soooo easy and 'simple' when sitting on your couch, at home, when nothing you say or want has any reprecussions. We call can sound like "heartless business men where ONLY the bottom line matters!!!!!"

Basically this.

aberdien
11-15-2015, 08:47 PM
Start Manning next week. If he plays as horrible as he did today, THEN we can start Os.

chazoe60
11-15-2015, 08:49 PM
The right approach IMO.

Everyone is entitled to their terrible opinions.

aberdien
11-15-2015, 08:51 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 5m5 minutes ago
Manning said he was honest with trainers on how he was feeling all week, and he was certain he was good enough to play.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m4 minutes ago
Manning: "Looking back, I probably ended up hurting the team."

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:53 PM

If he keeps Manning in and he keeps costing the team you can bet your ass that Kubes ass is still on the line with repercussions. No matter what Kubes decides it will decide his ultimate fate.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:59 PM
If he keeps Manning in and he keeps costing the team you can bet your ass that Kubes ass is still on the line with repercussions. No matter what Kubes decides it will decide his ultimate fate.

With Elway? You don't think Elway knows the situation and is just blind to the dilemma?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2015, 09:00 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 13m

Manning very melancholy in the locker room. Feels he let his team down. Hated the fact they stopped the game for his record.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 20m

Von Miller on Manning: "That's the sheriff. He's the sheriff. He just had a bad day".

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 24m

Manning: "I thought I felt good enough to play. Looking back, I probably ended up hurting the team".

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 33m

Vic Lombardi Retweeted Streak King

It's the foot

Vic Lombardi added,
Streak King @SFTC_wizard
@VicLombardi @bylindsayhjones ribs

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 34m

Osweiler asked if he should be the starting QB. "No, Peyton is our leader".

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 42m

Vic Lombardi Retweeted Lindsay Jones

Sore foot was worse than they led on.

Lindsay Jones Verified account
‏@bylindsayhjones

Kubiak said he takes blame for this -- should have made call Saturday that Manning should sit.

tripp
11-15-2015, 09:01 PM

Kubes is here for the post Manning era, nothing he does with Manning will decide his fate as a HC for the Broncos.

Joel
11-15-2015, 09:06 PM
So with the question of health, you have to sit him this week.

The bigger game is NE, get him healthy as possible for the bigger game. Not that we are in a position to take a #1 seed, but its conference game, you gotta have all ready for that one.
Also a very good point: I'd rather have a 100% Oz @Chicago and 100% Manning vs. NE* than a 60-80% Manning vs. NE*. And not just because it looks like we (or possibly Cincy in the playoffs) are the only thing standing between them and the NFLs first perfect 19-0 season EVER.

Northman
11-15-2015, 09:11 PM
Kubes is here for the post Manning era, nothing he does with Manning will decide his fate as a HC for the Broncos.

Exactly my point.

tripp
Also a very good point: I'd rather have a 100% Oz @Chicago and 100% Manning vs. NE* than a 60-80% Manning vs. NE*. And not just because it looks like we (or possibly Cincy in the playoffs) are the only thing standing between them and the NFLs first perfect 19-0 season EVER.

Edelman being injured might hinder the Patriots chances just a little bit. I get that feeling anyone on the Patriots receiving core is replaceable so long as you have Brady.

tripp
Exactly my point.

Oh sorry, thought you were saying if Kubes handles Manning badly he'll get fired, which I don't think will ever happen.

Northman
11-15-2015, 09:15 PM
Oh sorry, thought you were saying if Kubes handles Manning badly he'll get fired, which I don't think will ever happen.

No. Rav was saying it would be a mistake for Kubes to bench Manning and there would be repercussions. I was merely pointing out the repercussions would not be anymore different by leaving Manning in with him playing the way he is.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 09:18 PM
Damn i thought gary was growing a pair. Kubiak reputation is on the line though. You start the year 7-0 and then go 7-9 holding on to manning and you lose all credibility in the locker room and league.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2015, 09:18 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 40m

Von "I didn't make enough plays. I have to do more."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 43m

Manning "I was honest. I thought I was good enough to play. I was going out to help the team and I ended up hurting the team."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 45m

Manning said "I was proud of Brock and the way he played"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 46m

Manning "I'd like to be able to practice this week. Some on Wednesday. Will address as days get here. I have to stop turning the ball over"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 50m

Manning "it was a bad game. It's really disappointing. I put our team in bad positions all day." Said injuries no excuse #Broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 57m

#broncos Brock Osweiler "Peyton Is our QB. We all support him 100 percent.. I don't expect to start"

Nomad
11-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Doesn't sound like the locker room is ready to turn on Manning.

I Eat Staples
11-15-2015, 09:28 PM

They don't have to and shouldn't turn on him. That would be silly. But they should embrace the possibility of Brock starting if it comes to that.

Nomad
11-15-2015, 09:30 PM
They don't have to and shouldn't turn on him. That would be silly. But they should embrace the possibility of Brock starting if it comes to that.

Wanting to bench him is saying they have no confidence in him. No way to sugarcoat it.

tripp
11-15-2015, 09:32 PM
No. Rav was saying it would be a mistake for Kubes to bench Manning and there would be repercussions. I was merely pointing out the repercussions would not be anymore different by leaving Manning in with him playing the way he is.

Gotcha. I agree with that

gregbroncs
11-15-2015, 09:32 PM
Wanting to bench him is saying they have no confidence in him. No way to sugarcoat it.It's not the decision of the players, so they would be stupid to say anything that they are behind him. If the coaches start Os I expect the players to say the same thing about him.

Northman
11-15-2015, 09:33 PM

They wont throw him under the bus even if they felt differently.

tripp
11-15-2015, 09:34 PM
We don't have any Dez Bryant's on our team so I wouldn't bank on someone saying anything retarded to the media.

Nomad
11-15-2015, 09:38 PM
It's not the decision of the players, so they would be stupid to say anything that they are behind him. If the coaches start Os I expect the players to say the same thing about him.

Coaches won't bench Manning without the locker room's blessing. They'll rise or fall with Manning, unless an injury prohibits Manning's ability.

I Eat Staples
11-15-2015, 09:40 PM
If we're letting players make the decisions why even have coaches? Players are allowed to be passionate and emotional, coaches need to make the objective, correct decisions.

elsid13
11-15-2015, 09:42 PM
I think they will sit Manning this week and claim it the injury and they want him to heal. He will be back for NE game.

Slick
11-15-2015, 09:43 PM
I think you're giving way too much credit to what is being said to the media by the players in the locker room, Nomad. They're just being PC. If Coach Dungy can say on national TV that Peyton shouldn't be playing you better believe there are players on the Broncos who feel the same way. They just won't say it in public.

Slick
11-15-2015, 09:46 PM
If he's got a bad ankle plus the ribs plus the plantar facietus(sp) it's going to take him a while to be 100% if he even can be this season. He'll still play but he won't be 100% healthy this year.

Nomad
11-15-2015, 09:47 PM
I think you're giving say too much credit to what is being said to the media by the players in the locker room, Nomad. They're just being PC. If Coach Dungy can say on national TV that Peyton shouldn't be playing you better believe there are players on the Broncos who feel the same way. They just won't say it in public.

We'll see. If Peyton keeps on being the starter, then obviously there's more than players being PC. I'm not naive enough to think a teammate is going to put out controversy to the media.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Troy Renck Retweeted
David Krause ‏@DavidKrause 1h

#Broncos coach Gary Kubiak: I shouldn't have played Peyton Manning in loss to Chiefs. #KCvsDEN via @TroyRenck http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29121407/peyton-manning-benched-chiefs-beat-broncos-29-13

Denver Native (Carol)
11-15-2015, 09:51 PM
Coach Kubes has stated that he should not have played Peyton today. I think what the players are stating is that Peyton still should be the starting QB. Of course, they are all smart enough to mean if he is healthy.

Joel
11-15-2015, 09:53 PM
Edelman being injured might hinder the Patriots chances just a little bit. I get that feeling anyone on the Patriots receiving core is replaceable so long as you have Brady.
Their schedule's so ridiculously soft (especially for a defending "champion") I doubt it matters. Luck of the draw has them facing the worst AFC AND arguably worst NFC division, owning their also-ran division "rivals" as always, plus Pitt (whom they already beat) and us. Division games are always tighter, but they've already played @NY and are untouchable at their own rigged table, so unless the Jets get lucky at home or Miami really pulls itself together before hosting them, who can stop them?

Hopefully Cincy in the playoffs or Arizona or Carolina in the SB, but if we can't ruin 16-0 at home, I doubt anyone else can. Maybe Cincy can get homefield on SoV or SoS if THEY finish 16-0 (which would mean also beating us; yea :() but if they're on the road... winning a Foxboro playoff game usually requires being named "Brady."

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 09:59 PM
If we're letting players make the decisions why even have coaches? Players are allowed to be passionate and emotional, coaches need to make the objective, correct decisions.

COme on, Staples.. this is making a pretty big jump. H ow many times have we heard coaches talk about "losing the locker room." They will talk about it all the time. A coach of MEN (not boys) knows that they don't simply 'follow' because you point the way. THey have to BELIEVE in you and what you are doing. The players have a TREMENDOUS repect for Manning and everything he is to that team. Sure they are going to back Manning, so the coaches ABSOLUTELY have to be SURE as to when the right time is to replace him so that they know they don't lose the locker room. That's just being real.

Nomad
11-15-2015, 10:04 PM
COme on, Staples.. this is making a pretty big jump. H ow many times have we heard coaches talk about "losing the locker room." They will talk about it all the time. A coach of MEN (not boys) knows that they don't simply 'follow' because you point the way. THey have to BELIEVE in you and what you are doing. The players have a TREMENDOUS repect for Manning and everything he is to that team. Sure they are going to back Manning, so the coaches ABSOLUTELY have to be SURE as to when the right time is to replace him so that they know they don't lose the locker room. That's just being real.

Maybe I should PM you my thoughts, and you can articulate them for me. :lol:

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 10:06 PM
Maybe I should PM you my thoughts, and you can articulate them for me. :lol:

I got you!

Slick
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
We'll see. If Peyton keeps on being the starter, then obviously there's more than players being PC. I'm not naive enough to think a teammate is going to put out controversy to the media.

Of course he'll still start games. That doesn't mean he should.

tripp
11-15-2015, 10:07 PM
Their schedule's so ridiculously soft (especially for a defending "champion") I doubt it matters. Luck of the draw has them facing the worst AFC AND arguably worst NFC division, owning their also-ran division "rivals" as always, plus Pitt (whom they already beat) and us. Division games are always tighter, but they've already played @NY and are untouchable at their own rigged table, so unless the Jets get lucky at home or Miami really pulls itself together before hosting them, who can stop them?

Hopefully Cincy in the playoffs or Arizona or Carolina in the SB, but if we can't ruin 16-0 at home, I doubt anyone else can. Maybe Cincy can get homefield on SoV or SoS if THEY finish 16-0 (which would mean also beating us; yea :() but if they're on the road... winning a Foxboro playoff game usually requires being named "Brady."

Yeah their schedule is incredibly soft. But it's about time someone goes into Foxborough and beats them around. Baltimore did it the year they won the SB.

GEM
11-15-2015, 10:15 PM
What bothers me is that as coaches, they should know inside and out if he was able to go and make whatever decision gives us the best chance to win a game...especially behind this bullshit offensive line. Who, by the way, has no ******* business being in the NFL...******* terrible. Schofield is who we thought he was....downright embarrassing offensive line.

Foochacho
11-15-2015, 10:16 PM
Sucks that Manning still thinks he's good to go. He will practice all week and take reps from Brock. Brock should get a week of reps and the start. If Manning is healthy after a week off he can get the start for New England. If he looks like shit we can pull him and let Brock take over. At least we then get a real look at Brock and the offense we can run with a week of prep.

elsid13
11-15-2015, 10:17 PM
What bothers me is that as coaches, they should knowb insidevandvout if he was able to go and make whatever decision gives us the best chance tovwinba game...especially behind this bullshit offensive linen Who, by the way, has no ******* business being in the NFL...******* terrible. Schofield is who we thought he was....downright embarrassing offensive line.

Gem, Kubes is covering for Manning. He wanted that passing title and there was no way they couldn't start him.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Gem, Kubes is covering for Manning. He wanted that passing title and there was no way they couldn't start him.

Not just Manning wanted it. EVERYONE wanted it. I mean, the NFL scheduled (purposely) for Manning to be playing GB and Indy in the two weeks that we did, because goign by averages, THAT would be when Manning breaks the record. Either against GB, Favre's old team...or against Indy, Manning's old team. That wasn't an accident. The NFL had the HoF guys there waiting for the NUMBERED balls, and had it planned out to stop the game. This wasn't just something "Manning" wanted, but everyone involved wanted.

GEM
11-15-2015, 10:26 PM
I dont give 2 shits about his passing record...I'm a damn BRONCOSfan, not a Manning fan. What is best for this football team?? Not what is best for 1vplayer out of 53 players on this TEAM. There are 7 more games he could have gotten it that wouldnt have cost us a game because he's too injured to play.

elsid13
11-15-2015, 10:29 PM
I dont give 2 shits about his passing record...I'm a damn BRONCIS fan, not a Manning fan. What is best for this football team?? Not what is best forv1vplayer out of 53 players on this TEAM.

As Ravage stated, there was to much pressure for Manning not to start. Heck even his teammates wanted to be part of the record.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 10:29 PM
I dont give 2 shits about his passing record...I'm a damn BRONCOSfan, not a Manning fan. What is best for this football team?? Not what is best for 1vplayer out of 53 players on this TEAM. There are 7 more games he could have gotten it that wouldnt have cost us a game because he's too injured to play.

Word.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 10:30 PM
As Ravage stated, there was to much pressure for Manning not to start. Heck even his teammates wanted to be part of the record.

If our whole team is only worried about personal glory then were in more trouble than just manning.

GEM
11-15-2015, 10:31 PM

And there were plenty of games still on the schedule for him to do so.

I Eat Staples
11-15-2015, 10:45 PM

I understand what you're saying. I also understand what you've been saying about how players do matter as people and aren't just numbers. I completely agree with you there, and for what it's worth, as a fan I actually enjoy records and always want my players to go for them. I just don't think benching a player who is playing really, really badly this season is disrespectful to him OR to the locker room.

If we were a bad team and were out of contention, and the choice was to bench Manning to prepare for the future or let him keep playing for his personal achievements, I can see how benching him would be disrespectful and piss people off. But we're 7-2 and in the playoff race; the players have to understand the coaches' obligation to put the best players on the field in that situation. The dude has 17 interceptions in 9 games...even Manning's biggest supporters in the locker room know that's not good enough. Manning himself knows it.

Joel
11-15-2015, 10:46 PM
Yeah their schedule is incredibly soft. But it's about time someone goes into Foxborough and beats them around. Baltimore did it the year they won the SB.
Baltimore's the ONLY visiting team I know of that's won a playoff game there since Belicheat arrived. And even the Ravens are only .500, IIRC.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 11:30 PM
Best thing to do is remember manning injured his ribs throwing in light duty.... Not during a game. The dudes going to need at least 2 games off. When he had two weeks off coming off the bye week he played (decent). If i were the coach i would rest him the next 3 games. Allow him to come back and have a shot at his win record since thats all he's playing for,at this point

Simple Jaded
11-15-2015, 11:37 PM
So, either Osweiler starts and Cugel goes nuclear. . .or, Manning starts and Yashasalers butt hurt continues to spread to his brain?

Win/Win.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-15-2015, 11:44 PM
Manning should play if he's healthy, but only 100% healthy.

D1g1tal j1m
11-16-2015, 03:16 AM
At this stage of his career, I don't think Manning will ever be 100% healthy. He can't practice a full week without getting some rest due to the mileage on his body, but unfortunately Manning has always needed a full week of practice to keep his timing (reps have always been paramount for Manning). Now that he can't go a full week of practice, his timing is out of whack and now the mileage and age factor are producing this horrible year.

If he starts next week and throws out another turkey of a performance, then let Oz play the rest of the season. I don't have any hope of Manning reclaiming his timing within this offense and his physical deterioration is not going to get better, especially as the winter months are coming into play.

Manning had a great 3 year run of dominance for the Broncos, but it appears to have run it's course and the retooling of this team should begin soon with Oz.

silkamilkamonico
11-16-2015, 03:43 AM
At this stage of his career, I don't think Manning will ever be 100% healthy. He can't practice a full week without getting some rest due to the mileage on his body, but unfortunately Manning has always needed a full week of practice to keep his timing (reps have always been paramount for Manning). Now that he can't go a full week of practice, his timing is out of whack and now the mileage and age factor are producing this horrible year.

If he starts next week and throws out another turkey of a performance, then let Oz play the rest of the season. I don't have any hope of Manning reclaiming his timing within this offense and his physical deterioration is not going to get better, especially as the winter months are coming into play.

Manning had a great 3 year run of dominance for the Broncos, but it appears to have run it's course and the retooling of this team should begin soon with Oz.

The big soap opera is how wil this be handled after the season? Is Manning going to take time off only to want to come back again? Is ELway going to step in and insist he wants Manning back?

HORSEPOWER 56
11-16-2015, 04:14 AM

The big soap opera is how wil this be handled after the season? Is Manning going to take time off only to want to come back again? Is ELway going to step in and insist he wants Manning back?

I strongly doubt that even if Manning leads us to a Super Bowl victory, he'll be back next year. There are just too many guys to re-sign to keep this defense together, re-sign Brock, and fix the Oline. Manning will never truly be Manning again. Even John knows this.

7DnBrnc53
11-16-2015, 04:20 AM
Baltimore's the ONLY visiting team I know of that's won a playoff game there since Belicheat arrived. And even the Ravens are only .500, IIRC.

The Jets beat them in the playoffs at Cheatsborough five years ago. And, the 01 Raiders (Fluke Rule), 03 Titans (Drew Bennett), 11 Ravens (Lee Evans had a TD if the NFL had reasonable rules), and 14 Ravens (run the ball there, idiots!) should have won there in postseason, too.

DenBronx
11-16-2015, 04:24 AM
From a fan perspective, we shouldn't start Manning next week. Not saying "he should lose his job." But I do think he needs to be 100%. We have Barret as a capable backup for Ware. Why can't Brock be that capable backup at QB for an injured old man Manning? Let the dude rest...it definitely has hurt the team the past 2 weeks.

Worst case scenario we lose again but we at least evaluate Brock and see what he brings to the table while Manning heals up.

Brock looked pretty good. Way better imo but I know that's not a fair comparison if Manning is injured.

Yashahla17
11-16-2015, 06:11 AM

There is zero percent chance manning comes back. Soon as he gets this last win for his record he's finished and will finally bow out.

Northman
11-16-2015, 07:04 AM
What bothers me is that as coaches, they should know inside and out if he was able to go and make whatever decision gives us the best chance to win a game...especially behind this bullshit offensive line. Who, by the way, has no ******* business being in the NFL...******* terrible. Schofield is who we thought he was....downright embarrassing offensive line.

I think part of the problem is Manning told the docs he was ok and he looked fine in warmups so Kubes didnt think twice about it. Then add in the 3 yds from one record with a possibility of winning the game at home for another and i think we have the answer as to why he played. But, knowing that Manning had bad ribs i still would of sat him. Yesterday reminded me a lot of what happened late last season when we kept Manning in there when he should of sat so that he could be healthy going into the playoffs. Most logical and smart coaching staffs do not waste time resting their starters if they are banged up with injuries and are not 100%. Hopefully they allow Brock to play next week (win or lose) and allow Manning to get healed so that he can be ready for the long run. My only problem is he hasnt looked good for most of the year so im not even sure the injuries are really the excuse here.

Northman
11-16-2015, 07:05 AM

Lol, you go girl.

Northman
11-16-2015, 07:08 AM

I really hope not. I really hope Manning himself sits down and re-evaluates himself and realizes that his body cant do the things his mind keeps telling him he can do.

VonDoom
11-16-2015, 09:23 AM
This will come into play this week for sure - "if healthy" were the key words from Kubiak:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Denver's Peyton Manning has torn plantar fascia in right foot, league sources tell ESPN. Manning was battling plantar fasciitis; worsened.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

Troy Renck Retweeted Adam Schefter

You can play through this but it's difficult. Only way to heal is rest. Bolden has battled it off and on for month

D1g1tal j1m
11-16-2015, 10:07 AM
This will come into play this week for sure - "if healthy" were the key words from Kubiak:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago

Denver's Peyton Manning has torn plantar fascia in right foot, league sources tell ESPN. Manning was battling plantar fasciitis; worsened.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

Troy Renck Retweeted Adam Schefter

You can play through this but it's difficult. Only way to heal is rest. Bolden has battled it off and on for month

If this is true, which it probably is, then Manning's career is all but over.

A 40 year old QB with a bum foot who relies on his legs to throw accurate balls is done for. So sad to see him go out like this, but this was the worst case scenario that everyone knew could happen this year. Father time remains undefeated.

Dzone
11-16-2015, 10:10 AM
There is zero percent chance manning comes back. Soon as he gets this last win for his record he's finished and will finally bow out.

He probably wont get the record. He needs to be done for good. He needs to Sit his ass down and sell pizzas

Denver Native (Carol)
11-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Last night, Jake Plummer was on with Vic, and talked about the foot injury Peyton has, and how it affected Peyton's performance. I found this to be very informative, coming from someone who was a QB.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/show/cbs4-sports-video/video-3321005-cbs4-sports-team-breaks-down-broncos-loss/

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Last night, Jake Plummer was on with Vic, and talked about the foot injury Peyton has, and how it affected Peyton's performance. I found this to be very informative, coming from someone who was a QB.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/show/cbs4-sports-video/video-3321005-cbs4-sports-team-breaks-down-broncos-loss/

Do you mind providing a synopsis? I don't want to watch it while I'm at work.

gregbroncs
11-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Do you mind providing a synopsis? I don't want to watch it while I'm at work.
He basically said that a QB's throwing motion starts from the feet and that if they are not right it messes up your entire throwing routine.
He didn't say why it's been that way all year, just an excuse for this one game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-16-2015, 11:47 AM
He basically said that a QB's throwing motion starts from the feet and that if they are not right it messes up your entire throwing routine.
He didn't say why it's been that way all year, just an excuse for this one game.

It doesn't take an NFL quarterback to know that. I said last week it would screw up his accuracy if he had a foot injury.

tripp
11-16-2015, 11:53 AM

And a damn good one too! Wish he played for us for another year. He had a lot of heart.

CrazyHorse
11-16-2015, 09:44 PM
I'm convinced he hasn't been completely healthy since the midpoint last season. Torn quad, bruised ribs, now a partially torn plantar fascia. I attribute his poor play partially to the new scheme and to chronic nagging injuries.