PDA

View Full Version : Are you a witness now?

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 07:50 PM
Ive told every body manning was finished, he only came back for personal glory and nothing to add to the broncos team. This plug should have been plugged in the off season. Now we have a guy with 17 ints in 9 games. Is clearly physically finished.

Please nomore blame game on anybody but the man responsible for coming back knowining he was done for 15 million and some records. All personal glory. Which would a been fine had he delived a super bowl for us but nope. If manning trots out there next week im done watching the games live at least.

DenBronx
11-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Please be done posting here too.

Forever.

/thread.

BroncoWave
11-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Oh lawd, and you guys thought yash was obnoxious before...

Krugan
11-15-2015, 07:57 PM
And so it begins, man, you are a broken drum.

It wont matter how much you spam this message board with your words, Manning will be playing until he is injured beyond dings.

And to this point, he has earned the right to lay an egg. And it was like a giant egg, but it isnt enough to end his season or career.

Slick
11-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Just because we didn't drone on and on about Manning's diminished skills doesn't make you some kind of genius. Don't throw your shoulder out patting yourself on the back.

UnderArmour
11-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Ive told every body manning was finished, he only came back for personal glory and nothing to add to the broncos team. This plug should have been plugged in the off season. Now we have a guy with 17 ints in 9 games. Is clearly physically finished.

Please nomore blame game on anybody but the man responsible for coming back knowining he was done for 15 million and some records. All personal glory. Which would a been fine had he delived a super bowl for us but nope. If manning trots out there next week im done watching the games live at least.

Meh. Not really a fan of the tone you took with this thread. Manning is physically done, but the emphasis here should have been on Brock. It's not Manning's fault his body is falling apart, but the team could have easily been 1-6(We were going to beat Green Bay).

Excited about Brock. Guy has sat on the bench for the last 4 years behind a Hall of Fame QB, and showed a lot of poise today sitting back and making plays with his arm and his feet. I'm really excited about where Brock can take this football team, and what he can do with his feet to help the offensive line. Hopefully, having a QB that can run the bootleg will help the OLine out. Can't wait for next week.

tripp
11-15-2015, 07:59 PM
This guy spends so much time trying to talk trash about Peyton Manning, you wonder if he's even a Broncos fan or just someone who is really butt hurt about Peyton Manning?

Dude, he is apart of the Denver Broncos, support the guy or ****.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:00 PM
Meh. Not really a fan of the tone you took with this thread. Manning is physically done, but the emphasis here should have been on Brock. It's not Manning's fault his body is falling apart, but the team could have easily been 1-6(We were going to beat Green Bay).

Excited about Brock. Guy has sat on the bench for the last 4 years behind a Hall of Fame QB, and showed a lot of poise today sitting back and making plays with his arm and his feet. I'm really excited about where Brock can take this football team, and what he can do with his feet to help the offensive line. Hopefully, having a QB that can run the bootleg will help the OLine out. Can't wait for next week.

^This

Even Dungy thinks Oz should play next week.

tripp
11-15-2015, 08:00 PM
And so it begins, man, you are a broken drum.

It wont matter how much you spam this message board with your words, Manning will be playing until he is injured beyond dings.

And to this point, he has earned the right to lay an egg. And it was like a giant egg, but it isnt enough to end his season or career.

He reminds me of Skip Bayless, just so obnoxious and just spews garbage left right and center. It gets old real fast.

Simple Jaded
11-15-2015, 08:03 PM
^This

Even Dungy thinks Oz should play next week.

No shit?

aberdien
11-15-2015, 08:13 PM
No shit?

Yep. He did justify it by using Peyton's injuries, saying something to the effect of "that's not the Peyton Manning we're used to seeing, something isn't right with him."

Nomad
11-15-2015, 08:14 PM
I believe Yash gets the thrill of getting you guys wound up. LoL

wayninja
I'm a witness to some self obsessed, masturbatory threading.

Bronco4ever
Pro tip: when you start off a thread ploclaiming how right you are, you're gonna look like a jackass.

tripp
I believe Yash gets the thrill of getting you guys wound up. LoL

Starting to believe this too. Might have to hit the iggy button.

Simple Jaded
11-15-2015, 08:17 PM
Yep. He did justify it by using Peyton's injuries, saying something to the effect of "that's not the Peyton Manning we're used to seeing, something isn't right with him."

He's not hurt, he's not any worse physically then when he got here, those are excuses.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:20 PM
Kubes said Manning shouldnt of played today.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:21 PM
I remember saying how much I would be in favor of seeing Os this year....but now that Yashi is here, I absolutely don't.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 08:22 PM

Brock is the savior, i can go on and on about brock, ive been calling for brock to take over since week 11 last year in the real world. Brock is exactly what this team needs. The entire locker room is frustrated with manning and the defense is losing there fricking minds watching it unravel.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:23 PM
Brock is the savior, i can go on and on about brock, ive been calling for brock to take over since week 11 last year in the real world. Brock is exactly what this team needs. The entire locker room is frustrated with manning and the defense is losing there fricking minds watching it unravel.

Right on time for making my point.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:23 PM
I remember saying how much I would be in favor of seeing Os this year....but now that Yashi is here, I absolutely don't.

If you put him on ignore you wouldnt have that problem homie.

wayninja
11-15-2015, 08:25 PM

Brock is "the savior".

Wow. You sir, have a face full of sweaty jock.

Krugan
11-15-2015, 08:26 PM
How about the defense, great defenses dont fold or lose swager.

They didnt play awful today, but they also havent been doing much to change the tide of games.

Northman
11-15-2015, 08:27 PM
How about the defense, great defenses dont fold or lose swager.

They didnt play awful today, but they also havent been doing much to change the tide of games.

Oh please. When you turn it over 4 times in your own end and spend 90% of the time on the field eventually you will break no matter how good you are.

tripp
Brock is "the savior".

Wow. You sir, have a face full of sweaty jock.

Only to this guy is it a Bronco vs Bronco.

Yashahla17
Ehhh you can make this about me if you want, its really about manning. And the answer whose brock. Im just so tired of morons making excuses for manning week after week and ignoring the funk he has hovering over this team. The players dont look interested because they can see from the start winning the way the defense was winning early was unsustainable. And through 9 games the offense is trash led by manning. I hope and pray brock starts next week. Its our only shot.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 08:29 PM
Oh please. When you turn it over 4 times in your own end and spend 90% of the time on the field eventually you will break no matter how good you are.

Yup.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:29 PM
If you put him on ignore you wouldnt have that problem homie.

thanks... bro.

Krugan
11-15-2015, 08:32 PM

Its beyond that, they havent done squat for the last 2 weeks, sacks arent coming, they are allowing QB runs on third and long.

Its not all just one side, and i dont have answer. Im just pointing out the other side of things.

And yes, im critical of the offense, mostly the shit the we have fielded on the line. Not to mention its obvious mannings arm strength has taken a huge drop.

Just saying, this isnt a "great" defense.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Its beyond that, they havent done squat for the last 2 weeks, sacks arent coming, they are allowing QB runs on third and long.

Its not all just one side, and i dont have answer. Im just pointing out the other side of things.

And yes, im critical of the offense, mostly the shit the we have fielded on the line. Not to mention its obvious mannings arm strength has taken a huge drop.

Just saying, this isnt a "great" defense.

Its pretty hard to be a great defense when your offense is putting up 3 tries and nothing, or INTs every other possession. This defense, did GREAT considering the circumstances they were put in today. I mean GREAT. Smith doesn't take sacks from any team, he's just too dink and safe, and that's just fact. We were CLOBBERING a great QB last week, but the offense HAS to give this defense a friggin chance. To take away from this defense on these two performances when the offense doesn't move, isn't fair in the least.

Krugan
11-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Its pretty hard to be a great defense when your offense is putting up 3 tries and nothing, or INTs every other possession. This defense, did GREAT considering the circumstances they were put in today. I mean GREAT. Smith doesn't take sacks from any team, he's just too dink and safe, and that's just fact. We were CLOBBERING a great QB last week, but the offense HAS to give this defense a friggin chance. To take away from this defense on these two performances when the offense doesn't move, isn't fair in the least.

You make a fair point, ill just let it go.

Im just not pleased with this team i guess, so much talent, and yet they just cant put it together on the same day.

Nomad
11-15-2015, 08:37 PM

Yeah, it could of gotten real ugly if the defense quit, but I agree the defense stepped up.

Pudge
11-15-2015, 08:52 PM
Yup.

Why didn't you try that dip??

MOtorboat
11-15-2015, 09:04 PM
I've been a fan of LeBron for a long time. Best basketball player on the planet.

tripp
11-15-2015, 09:05 PM
I've been a fan of LeBron for a long time. Best basketball player on the planet.

True

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 09:13 PM
Gary kubiak claims manning shouldnt have played. Time to save face with manning and move on with brock. Thanks for pulling the plug kubiak.

Slick
11-15-2015, 09:17 PM
Manning owned his poor play at least saying injury isn't an excuse. You expected Kubiak to be PC about it.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 09:25 PM
Manning pretty much said he knew he was not good for the game. And he hurt the team. Just like he did last year in the playoffs. Hurt the team. This guy ego is the reason why hes tainting his own legacy by going out absolutely on his back and looking horrible.

Kubiak needs to be a man and pull the plug and save the locker room and season. Im sure brock will play next week though. Theres noway you can say a guy was so hurt he shouldn't have played and then go trot him back out there next Sunday as if after playing a half of game fixed him.

Foochacho
11-15-2015, 09:46 PM
Yash your not the only one who has been sick of Manning. You are the only one who has been a complete jackass about it though. Now go celebrate and choke on some dick.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 09:48 PM
Yet another grown man with lame jokes about (dick).

Simple Jaded
11-15-2015, 10:57 PM

My joke wasn't lame, **** you.

I Eat Staples
11-15-2015, 10:59 PM

Why is it in parentheses? Got me all excited thinking it was a dick emoji or something.

Ravage!!!
11-15-2015, 11:06 PM
I feel like this team will be better for this loss.

I said that last week.

Simple Jaded
11-15-2015, 11:09 PM
One good thing about letting Manning take a few off would be him not being on the field to be blamed for the dark days ahead for the Broncos defense.

jhildebrand
11-15-2015, 11:15 PM
I said that last week.

This team will be better for these losses. With Os in the O line gets a bit of a reprieve. He can make some plays with his legs, move around and shift the pocket. That should help the running game and get our backs some higher quality carries. The worst thing the team could do is rush Manning back before he is ready-even if that means a loss to NE.

Yashahla17
11-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Brady was done last season after getting throttled by the Chiefs. I saw reports talking about he should be traded. People even went so far as to mention Houston. Up to and through the Chiefs game last year Brady looked done physically. He found a way to come back and look better than ever.

Manning needs a little time off. He will be fine. Elway missed 6 or 7 games during our SB season. As far as I can tell from the past two games, our OL has looked terrible. That has nothing to do with #18. Our backs don't have lanes/holes.

Brady wasn't physically done he was just playing bad. Bad small stretch. Not 16 games in a row bad like manning.

Cugel
11-16-2015, 01:13 AM

Will you do us all a favor and be done with this forum too?

silkamilkamonico
11-16-2015, 02:00 AM
I am not sure if Manning's more of an issue than this clown offense that Kubiak has created. At what point does some of this start falling on him too?

Dzone
11-16-2015, 04:51 AM
Going to Chicago to face Fox, Gase and Cutler. It will totally suck to lose to those ***********

Yashahla17
11-16-2015, 06:16 AM
I am not sure if Manning's more of an issue than this clown offense that Kubiak has created. At what point does some of this start falling on him too?

Kubiak has scrapped his offense due to manning not being able to run it. The offense there running now is some (common ground bullshit) manning and kubiak came up with.

Yashahla17
11-16-2015, 06:17 AM
Going to Chicago to face Fox, Gase and Cutler. It will totally suck to lose to those ***********

If manning rest we will win the game with brock having a full week of practice and getting back to the offense the entire team trained at from otas through training camp.

sneakers
11-16-2015, 06:48 AM
The way the defense was playing yesterday, I think the broncos would have won if Brockembe played the whole game (but I don't know if he was throwing into prevent defenses in the 4th quarter...wasn't paying attention)

BroncoWave
11-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Brady was done last season after getting throttled by the Chiefs. I saw reports talking about he should be traded. People even went so far as to mention Houston. Up to and through the Chiefs game last year Brady looked done physically. He found a way to come back and look better than ever.

Manning needs a little time off. He will be fine. Elway missed 6 or 7 games during our SB season. As far as I can tell from the past two games, our OL has looked terrible. That has nothing to do with #18. Our backs don't have lanes/holes.

LOL dude not even comparable situations. Manning has been playing poorly for about 17 games in a row now. Brady had a couple of off weeks. It's laughable to compare the two situations.

Northman
11-16-2015, 07:13 AM

Whether it be Brock or Manning if Cutler and Fox beat Denver i know a handful of people who's heads will explode. :lol:

Northman
11-16-2015, 07:15 AM
LOL dude not even comparable situations. Manning has been playing poorly for about 17 games in a row now. Brady had a couple of off weeks. It's laughable to compare the two situations.

Brady immediately showed improvement after the KC game and never looked back. I had thought we turned the corner when we won vs GB but that turned out to be smoke and mirrors.

Hawgdriver
11-16-2015, 07:56 AM
the man responsible for coming back knowining he was done

If there's anyone who should retire, anyone who should be knowining they are done, it's you.

weazel
11-16-2015, 10:46 AM

Testify!

ShaneFalco
11-16-2015, 10:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZRH68Ib1Ko

weazel
11-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Oh Lordy, I am a witness! Show me the way Yashy, show me the way!

EastCoastBronco
11-16-2015, 11:53 AM
What ****** bridge did this Yashalhahalaha fellow crawl out from under?

Canmore
11-17-2015, 04:57 AM

Should of stopped at please no more.

Ravage!!!
11-17-2015, 11:33 AM
I think this douche is jagsbitch, or whatever that name was. He was a tebowite, and just hates that Manning was picked over him, thus coming back with his ridiculous statements on how OS is the savior and how Manning is "just looking for records." It's unbelievable just how ignorant some are, but this guy just continues to astound me.

TimHippo
11-17-2015, 11:46 AM
I think this douche is jagsbitch, or whatever that name was. He was a tebowite, and just hates that Manning was picked over him, thus coming back with his ridiculous statements on how OS is the savior and how Manning is "just looking for records." It's unbelievable just how ignorant some are, but this guy just continues to astound me.

Yashi's probably an ASU guy. Osweiler fan boy.

Simple Jaded
11-17-2015, 11:57 AM
Yashi's probably an ASU guy. Osweiler fan boy.

He's been quoting the bible.

Timmy!
11-17-2015, 12:48 PM
As a native Montanan, and spokesman for the Oz fan club, we renounce everything Yoshi. He is not an Oz fan, he simply a Manning basher, and his loyalty to the Broncos is extremely questionable at best.

Yashahla17
11-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Whoever these people are that i am must have left major stains on many of you brains to be accusing me of being them. When in fact i am just me. Ive never seen such levels of stupidity and foolishness.

slim
11-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Hi Yash.

Stop posting.

Pudge
11-17-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi Yash.

Stop posting.

I wish I could high five this twice

BroncoWave
11-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Hi Yash.

Stop posting.

And start drinking draino.

Pudge
11-17-2015, 09:06 PM
And start drinking draino.

Or at least try that dip. I spent a lot of time on that recipe for him.

BroncoWave
11-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Or at least try that dip. I spent a lot of time on that recipe for him.

Yeah, that's a dik move of him not to try that recipe that you worked so hard on. Maybe offer it to chazoe or someone who might be more appreciative?

slim
11-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Pudge, I am gassy

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Pudge, I am gassy

:laugh:

Post of the day