PDA

View Full Version : Broncos named best-dressed team by Sports Illustrated

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 07:51 PM
DENVER -- Here's some sports trivia. Did you know the Denver Broncos were voted the best-dressed team by Sports Illustrated magazine?

One look at the photo the team tweeted this weekend and you can see why.

Aristea Brady shows us in her video report above how the Broncos are taking their game off the field.

http://kdvr.com/2015/11/10/broncos-named-best-dressed-team-by-sports-illustrated/

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-11-2015, 08:01 PM
At least we're the Champions of something.

Yashahla17
11-11-2015, 10:08 PM
I can't stand suits

SR
11-11-2015, 10:21 PM
I can't stand suits

Why? I ******* love them.

Dapper Dan
11-12-2015, 12:45 AM
If you don't like suits you might like sticking your head in a plastic bag.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 02:03 AM
If you don't like suits you might like sticking your head in a plastic bag.

Id imagine you like sticking yours in diapers?

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Why? I ******* love them.

That's your thing then. Suits represent death.

Valar Morghulis
11-12-2015, 05:29 AM
Id imagine you like sticking yours in diapers?

Bahaha pwned and styledon

SR
11-12-2015, 06:39 AM

How? To me, suits represent style, swagger, and success. You don't ever see scrubs wearing a badass suite. You see people who matter wearing suites.

What do you do for a living?

BroncoWave
11-12-2015, 08:21 AM

I'm going to guess "angrily post on internet message boards in his mother's basement"?

Northman
11-12-2015, 08:34 AM
I hate suits because they are uncomfortable. Ive never been one to worry about trying to impress people anyway. lol

weazel
11-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Every player should arrive to the game wearing a suit, it's professional. That being said, I grew up playing hockey and that's the rule and if you show up without a suit on, you don't play.

Timmy!
11-12-2015, 01:01 PM

Your shrink called about some repressed issues, might want to get back to him.....

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 06:58 PM
How? To me, suits represent style, swagger, and success. You don't ever see scrubs wearing a badass suite. You see people who matter wearing suites.

Thats your style then.

I work for DJS.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 06:59 PM
I hate suits because they are uncomfortable. Ive never been one to worry about trying to impress people anyway. lol

This as well

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm going to guess "angrily post on internet message boards in his mother's basement"?

People still use this line? Sheesh this was so AOL 2.0 dial up. Its 2015 man ketchup no mustard.

SR
11-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Thats your style then. I work for DJS.

I don't know what DJS is. I asked what you did, not who you worked for.

Dapper Dan
11-12-2015, 07:45 PM
Probably Department of Juvenile Services. A place with kids needing role models like Peyton Manning.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 08:39 PM
I don't know what DJS is. I asked what you did, not who you worked for.

Department of juvenile services. As a RA.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Probably Department of Juvenile Services. A place with kids needing role models like Peyton Manning.

Dimg ding ding. Diaper dan knows a little something something.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Except there's nothing a guy like manning could do for,these youth. They tend to listen to those who look like them more than the opposite.

SR
11-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Department of juvenile services. As a RA.

Resource Advisor?

SR
11-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Except there's nothing a guy like manning could do for,these youth. They tend to listen to those who look like them more than the opposite.

Yeah, because someone that holds, or will hold in three days, every single significant passing record and donates millions to charity every year is so totally not someone to look up to. You're a piece of work.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Yeah, because someone that holds, or will hold in three days, every single significant passing record and donates millions to charity every year is so totally not someone to look up to. You're a piece of work.

Ive done alot for my youth. If manning wants to come here and give it a shot we welcome him. But his records and charity work means nothing to these youth.

And no a RA is a resident advisor.

Timmy!
11-12-2015, 08:48 PM

https://media4.giphy.com/media/TziYd1ClxHmiQ/200_s.gif

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 08:50 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/TziYd1ClxHmiQ/200_s.gif

Do you ever comment about,football or are you broncosforums goof who just post goofy pictures?

Timmy!
11-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Do you ever comment about,football or are you broncosforums goof who just post goofy pictures?

In 8 years I've never made a single comment about football. I exist solely to troll you.

SR
11-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Ive done alot for my youth. If manning wants to come here and give it a shot we welcome him. But his records and charity work means nothing to these youth. And no a RA is a resident advisor.

What's an RA do?

For being in what sounds like a potentially rewarding and gratifying job, you sure are a salty mother******.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 09:00 PM
What's an RA do?

For being in what sounds like a potentially rewarding and gratifying job, you sure are a salty mother******.

Its a great job, get paid 24 an hour and still climbing, unlimited over time, get to change some youth lives for the better. Cant beat that. Im far from salty though.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 09:02 PM
An RA is just a CO. For some reason my state dont believe in using the term correctional officer with the youth. So were called RA's and we do lots of things.

SR
11-12-2015, 09:07 PM
Its a great job, get paid 24 an hour and still climbing, unlimited over time, get to change some youth lives for the better. Cant beat that. Im far from salty though.

Good for you for making a difference in the lives of some kids that need help.

And listen, you come across as a real dickwad. You act like a sour, grumpy, get off my lawn ****face. It's not just me. Most here think something like that about you. Not that you are, in fact, a bad dude, but it's because that's how you come across to us who only know you here. You'll probably say something ultra-witty like "I don't care what anyone thinks about me", which is fine, but you'll be gone sooner than later unless you stop. Just sayin.

Timmy!
11-12-2015, 09:12 PM
So.....when Peyton gives his post game press conferences, in a suit, do you think Yoshi foams at the mouth?

SR
11-12-2015, 09:16 PM
So.....when Peyton gives his post game press conferences, in a suit, do you think Yoshi foams at the mouth?

He would probably prefer he wears sweats and a cutty.

BroncoWave
11-12-2015, 09:26 PM

And listen, you come across as a real dickwad. You act like a sour, grumpy, get off my lawn ****face. It's not just me. Most here think something like that about you. Not that you are, in fact, a bad dude, but it's because that's how you come across to us who only know you here. You'll probably say something ultra-witty like "I don't care what anyone thinks about me", which is fine, but you'll be gone sooner than later unless you stop. Just sayin.

Real talk right here.

weazel
11-12-2015, 09:47 PM

I figure he does that all the time

DenBronx
11-13-2015, 04:43 AM

Your best post yet Red.

Yashahla17
11-13-2015, 05:21 AM

If i come across as a dickwad, then what do folks like cugel and joel come across as? They spew the same sentences over and over blaming the entire team for manning being washed up. I don't see any speaking on that. And its the exact same thing. Lol.

I guess i seem what i seem but everything ain't what it seem ::spoken by yash:: :)

But no i could never be a get off my grass character lol I quarterback for the kids on my street in my yard.

I am pro Brock, so yeah whoever can judge me on that and im cool with that. Ill stand by it until i see the kid fail with my own eyes, i know hes the next big thing in the league and i know manning is washed up at this point. So i speak on it. I don't really think thats breaking the rules. I didnt sign up to break any rules or bend them.

Valar Morghulis
11-13-2015, 05:53 AM
If i come across as a dickwad, then what do folks like cugel and joel come across as? They spew the same sentences over and over blaming the entire team for manning being washed up. I don't see any speaking on that. And its the exact same thing. Lol. I guess i seem what i seem but everything ain't what it seem ::spoken by yash:: :) But no i could never be a get off my grass character lol I quarterback for the kids on my street in my yard. I am pro Brock, so yeah whoever can judge me on that and im cool with that. Ill stand by it until i see the kid fail with my own eyes, i know hes the next big thing in the league and i know manning is washed up at this point. So i speak on it. I don't really think thats breaking the rules. I didnt sign up to break any rules or bend them.

I get being anti manning. But I find the pro Brock notion strange. I am Brock curious, but that's about it.

Dapper Dan
11-13-2015, 06:05 AM
I get being anti manning. But I find the pro Brock notion strange. I am Brock curious, but that's about it.

#FaggotFriday

SR
11-13-2015, 06:41 AM
If i come across as a dickwad, then what do folks like cugel and joel come across as? They spew the same sentences over and over blaming the entire team for manning being washed up. I don't see any speaking on that. And its the exact same thing. Lol. I guess i seem what i seem but everything ain't what it seem ::spoken by yash:: :) But no i could never be a get off my grass character lol I quarterback for the kids on my street in my yard. I am pro Brock, so yeah whoever can judge me on that and im cool with that. Ill stand by it until i see the kid fail with my own eyes, i know hes the next big thing in the league and i know manning is washed up at this point. So i speak on it. I don't really think thats breaking the rules. I didnt sign up to break any rules or bend them.

I'm not comparing you to Joel or Cugel. Joel, as long-winded and everything else that he is, is a hell of a nice guy and puts an extremely large effort in to having well thought out posts that I personally hardly ever read. Cugel is s tool. You, on the other hand, just don't get it. It has nothing to do with being "anti-Manning".

MasterShake
11-13-2015, 08:43 AM

I'm a Brock-nogstic. Its not that I don't believe in him, it's just that I don't necessarily believe in him either.

BroncoWave
11-13-2015, 08:59 AM
If i come across as a dickwad, then what do folks like cugel and joel come across as? They spew the same sentences over and over blaming the entire team for manning being washed up. I don't see any speaking on that. And its the exact same thing. Lol.

Really? You don't see anyone bash Joel or Cugel? They are probably two of the most disliked posters on this message board. If you are seeing a lack of criticism their way, it's probably because most people have put them on ignore at this point. Trust me, before you came along Joel was way more of a forum whipping boy than you are. At the rate you are going, you're not too far away from having the same fate.

weazel
11-13-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm craving lobster bisque

Timmy!
11-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Yoshi, the thing is you don't "know" shit. You think you do, but you don't. You have an opinion, not fact, and your hatred for Manning is completely illogical and leaks into a everything you post. Common belief is, backed up by several statements mind you, that you haven't been a Bronco fan for very long. Coming in here and spewing the same stupid shit daily isn't exactly going to help people see things your way, and no matter how much you bitch Peyton will start all year. Keep in mind, I'm one of the biggest Brock supporters on the board. The Montana giraffe is from my neck of the woods, therefore badass. Hell, I'm even friends with one of his (distant) relatives.