PDA

View Full Version : Practice / press conference notes, etc. - week 10 (Chiefs week)

Denver Native (Carol)
11-10-2015, 05:10 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 5h

Kubiak has discussed using Anunike as a fourth OLB if the need arises because of injuries.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 6h

Don't know. Back spasms are tricky. That's why Kubiak said he's day-to-day. RT @Nacho_Benaglia: How long will DeMarcus Ware be out?

Joel
11-10-2015, 06:52 PM
A week or so ago, I was reliably (i.e. trenchantly) informed even SUGGESTING Anunike play OLB in our 3-4 is rank idiocy. Whoever heard of a 4-3 DE going to 3-4 OLB; if that were even POSSIBLE there'd probably be some specific term for such players. This presumably proves Kubiak's never played a football game and doesn't watch any of ours. :whistle:

swaiy
11-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Whoa man! Take it easy! You don't want to tear a rotators cuff or labrum. You know, from patting yourself on the back so vigorously. ;)

SR
11-11-2015, 06:45 AM
Whoa man! Take it easy! You don't want to tear a rotators cuff or labrum. You know, from patting yourself on the back so vigorously. ;)

He's a pro. He probably stretches and stuff before the vigorous back patting. I mean, he's been doing it here for years so I assume he's proficient in his preparation to achieve such longevity.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 42m

Not a serious injury. Not expected to miss playing time. We'll see.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 48m

Expect to see Peyton Manning's name on the injury report today. Foot injury. I'll share more details on the @FanMorningShow.

BroncoWave
11-11-2015, 11:00 AM
I almost want to see us just rest Peyton a week even if it is just a minor injury. Keeps it from becoming a more severe injury, and gets us a one-week look at Brock. I'm sure there is no chance that happens, but I wouldn't hate it.

NightTrainLayne
11-11-2015, 11:58 AM
I almost want to see us just rest Peyton a week even if it is just a minor injury. Keeps it from becoming a more severe injury, and gets us a one-week look at Brock. I'm sure there is no chance that happens, but I wouldn't hate it.

That would be opening Pandora's box. What happens if Brock kills it? Huge game etc? THEN we have a QB controversy, and added pressure on Manning.

I understand your thinking, and am eager to know how Brock really would handle himself in that position, but it just can't happen unless the organization is truly ready to pull the plug on Manning.

SR
11-11-2015, 12:00 PM

Peyton played better with a partially torn quad last year than he has all season this season. Maybe a little lingering injury is what they need for Peyton to improve?

BroncoJoe
11-11-2015, 12:03 PM
That would be opening Pandora's box. What happens if Brock kills it? Huge game etc? THEN we have a QB controversy, and added pressure on Manning.

I understand your thinking, and am eager to know how Brock really would handle himself in that position, but it just can't happen unless the organization is truly ready to pull the plug on Manning.

He'll play, and I hope he does. One completed pass (well, at least a 4-5 yard pass) to break Favre's yardage record, and a win to break the all time wins record. I can't think of a better time to get both than against KC at home.

BroncoWave
11-11-2015, 12:10 PM

Yeah I definitely agree it won't happen due to the controversy it could cause, but the curious side of me still really wants to see it.

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Jeff Legwold ‏@Jeff_Legwold 48m48 minutes ago

For #Broncos Peyton Manning was on injury report all of last week as well (rt. shoulder), this week expected to be listed w/foot injury.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 26m26 minutes ago

Shane Ray back at Broncos practice.

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 23m23 minutes ago

Light practice for Broncos today: No helmets. Peyton Manning is not even in cleats, so he's not doing anything

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 22m22 minutes ago

Jordan Norwood is practicing. DeMarcus Ware is not #9news #9sports

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 18m18 minutes ago

Shane Ray practicing. Kenny Anunike working with OLBs. DeMarcus Ware not here at practice. Peyton Manning watching, not throwing.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 17m17 minutes ago

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 02:27 PM
Tim Lynch
‏@TimLynch1978

Did you know that it has now been 1411 days since the #Chiefs last beat the #Broncos. #KCvsDEN

:lol:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-11-2015, 02:28 PM
A foot injury could really hurt Manning's accuracy. He needs to be able to plant and throw more than anyone else in the league.

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 02:29 PM
The TV maps for the week are up - I'm actually surprised so many parts of the country are getting this game. I assumed Pats/Giants would be shown in most of the country. I myself will be hitting up a Bronco bar in NYC just for kicks (and drinks).

For those of you that care about announcers, we will be getting Greg Gumbel and Trent Green, not Nantz and Simms:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=10

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m

Shane Ray practicing. Kenny Anunike working with OLBs. DeMarcus Ware not here at practice. Peyton Manning watching, not throwing.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 6m

Jordan Norwood and Emmanuel Sanders practicing. Ray looks good

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 7m7 minutes ago

Kubiak said Manning's foot is "really sore" and has been sore for a couple of weeks. He's "day to day."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 7m7 minutes ago

Kubiak said he expects Peyton's to practice tomorrow.

Shane Ray will be "full go" tomorrow, and if he comes through this week's practices, he'll be good to go Sunday, Kubiak said.

Kubiak thinks Manning's foot injury was exacerbated by playing last Sunday on artificial turf in Indianapolis.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 7m7 minutes ago

WR Emmanuel Sanders didn't practice with sprained left ankle. #9news #9sports

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 6m6 minutes ago

Kayvon Webster "will get a lot of playing time" on Sunday, Kubiak said, with Talib suspended.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

Kubiak comfortable with Roby starting in Talib's place... Webster will move to nickel role. #Broncos

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 03:30 PM

Kubiak, on penalties: "My concern is when penalties come from a selfish nature."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 6m6 minutes ago

Kubiak said he told his players "you're not going to get the benefit of the doubt" with refs having so many personal fouls (16).

Kubiak on Ware: "I think it's a day-to-day thing." Said he looked "really good today" even though he did not practice.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 6m6 minutes ago

DeMarcus Ware didn't do any further damage to back, Kubiak said. But will be cautious bringing him back.

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 7m7 minutes ago

Coach Kubiak on replacing #Talib: "A lot of guys will have to bump up, and it's time to respond." #KCvsDEN

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Kubiak said the Colts did well at picking up zone pressure from the D. Defense also had some communication issues.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 4m4 minutes ago

Kubiak said that will evaluate CJ and Ronnie in the padded practice tomorrow to see who starts.. Both will play #Broncos

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

Kubiak said today's @Broncos practice had a lot of teaching reps in part because of the communication issues on defense Sunday.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

While Miller's stats don't jump off page, Kubiak said he has been so close on many sacks.. Had 5 QB hits on Sunday vs. Luck #Broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

Kubiak said Anunike can play outside linebacker to help out with depth. Might be needed if Ray doesn't return #Broncos

7DnBrnc53
11-11-2015, 03:41 PM
A week or so ago, I was reliably (i.e. trenchantly) informed even SUGGESTING Anunike play OLB in our 3-4 is rank idiocy. Whoever heard of a 4-3 DE going to 3-4 OLB; if that were even POSSIBLE there'd probably be some specific term for such players. This presumably proves Kubiak's never played a football game and doesn't watch any of ours. :whistle:

McDaniels drafted a 4-3 DE in the first round (Robert Ayers) to play OLB.

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 25m25 minutes ago

Von Miller said he was not fined Sunday for his 4th quarter scrap against the Colts.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 8m8 minutes ago

Manning said foot is improving "Trying to get better, trying to get healthy," #broncos

#broncos Manning "we need to be more consistent offensively."

VonDoom
11-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 18m18 minutes ago

.@ESanders_10: "Everybody wants to be 8-0, but we're not. ... Goal is to win the Super Bowl, and we can still reach our objective."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 20m20 minutes ago

.@ESanders_10: "I feel good, ankle's a little sore. ... I'm rehabbing right now, trying to get back on Sunday." #KCvsDEN

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 10m10 minutes ago

Sanders was going through drills during open viewing but didn't participate in team drills

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 17m17 minutes ago

Shane Ray: "Hopefully I'll be on the field this week and if not I'll be ready when I am..I felt really good, I didn't feel any pain."

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 16m16 minutes ago

"I felt like I was just starting to heat up and then I got setback for 4 weeks."

Timmy!
11-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Getting Ray back will be huge so Ware can get his back right for December & January.

GEM
11-11-2015, 05:23 PM
The TV maps for the week are up - I'm actually surprised so many parts of the country are getting this game. I assumed Pats/Giants would be shown in most of the country. I myself will be hitting up a Bronco bar in NYC just for kicks (and drinks).

For those of you that care about announcers, we will be getting Greg Gumbel and Trent Green, not Nantz and Simms:

Thank God!! I'm about ready to hunt Simms down and rip out his vocal cords. :lol:

Yashahla17
11-11-2015, 06:47 PM

Added pressure on manning? Lol really? We're worried about a ahof having pressure?

GEM
11-11-2015, 07:06 PM
Added pressure on manning? Lol really? We're worried about a ahof having pressure?

It's like the Peanuts teacher...waaah, waaaah, Manning sucks, waaaah, waaah, Manning sucks, waaaaah, waaaaah, waaaaah.

ss2hULhXf04

tomjonesrocks
11-11-2015, 09:00 PM
It's like the Peanuts teacher...waaah, waaaah, Manning sucks, waaaah, waaah, Manning sucks, waaaaah, waaaaah, waaaaah. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04">YouTube Link</a>

I called him a parrot. I like your description better.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 52m

Anybody got a pic of TJ Ward's egregious jersey violation? I want to show the kids.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

Since when did football become golf? $5700 for having your jersey untucked? Dude's flying around knocking heads. He's not a runway model!!

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

Wait, @BossWard43 was fined $5700 for an untucked jersey? You can have blood and dirt on your shirt, but you have to it tucked?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Vic Lombardi Retweeted
Tim Wieland ‏@CBS4Tim 2h

What’s ailing Peyton Manning? @VicLombardi reports it is plantar fasciitis: http://cbsloc.al/1WSC2S3

SR
11-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Vic Lombardi &rlm;@VicLombardi 52m Anybody got a pic of TJ Ward's egregious jersey violation? I want to show the kids. Vic Lombardi &rlm;@VicLombardi 1h Since when did football become golf? $5700 for having your jersey untucked? Dude's flying around knocking heads. He's not a runway model!! Vic Lombardi &rlm;@VicLombardi 1h Wait, @BossWard43 was fined $5700 for an untucked jersey? You can have blood and dirt on your shirt, but you have to it tucked?

Kinda hard to tuck in a jersey that's cut mid-stomach.

SR
11-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Vic Lombardi Retweeted Tim Wieland &rlm;@CBS4Tim 2h What&rsquo;s ailing Peyton Manning? @VicLombardi reports it is plantar fasciitis: http://cbsloc.al/1WSC2S3

Putting socks on and rolling the arch of my foot on a frozen water bottle followed by some Voltaren gel seems to do the trick. He'll be fine.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2015, 09:37 PM
ENGLEWOOD—The worst gift for any NFL defensive player is a FedEx envelope placed in their locker.

T.J. Ward got the gift that keeps on taking this Wednesday. Ward got not one, but two unwanted letters from the league office. The first fine administered by the NFL was in the amount of $17,363 for Ward's ferocious hit on was deemed "a defenseless receiver," in this case T.Y. Hilton of the Indianapolis Colts.

"I expected it, but I'm going to fight it," Ward said, meaning he will formally appeal the fine.

The second letter in Ward's envelope notified him he had been fined $5,700 for a uniform infraction.

"I had my jersey untucked," he said. "I've had it that way all season and all the sudden they decided to fine me."

rest - http://www.9news.com/story/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/2015/11/11/tj-ward-denver-broncos/75615714/

tomjonesrocks
11-11-2015, 09:43 PM
Putting socks on and rolling the arch of my foot on a frozen water bottle followed by some Voltaren gel seems to do the trick. He'll be fine.

PFM? He will rub some dirt on it.

Yashahla17
11-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Vic Lombardi Retweeted
Tim Wieland ‏@CBS4Tim 2h

What’s ailing Peyton Manning? @VicLombardi reports it is plantar fasciitis: http://cbsloc.al/1WSC2S3

Holy smokes please let this be the reason he's finally benched

Ravage!!!
11-11-2015, 10:18 PM

give it up, already.

SR
11-11-2015, 10:20 PM

Dude. Manning hasn't missed a game due to injury his entire career save for the season he sat after neck surgeries. He's played through much worse than a tight tendon in his foot.

GEM
11-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Manning isn't getting benched...**** already. Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaaa!

MOtorboat
11-11-2015, 10:56 PM

Classless.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 01:58 AM
give it up, already.

Last week a shoulder, this week a foot. Cant tell the inevitable is happening? Manning isn't finishing the season, it's ironic that he's breaking down when the offensive line is keeping him clean and not allowing him to be hit but yet hes still breaking down. But im sure he'll trot out there and get his yards record and a few ints.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 01:59 AM
Dude. Manning hasn't missed a game due to injury his entire career save for the season he sat after neck surgeries. He's played through much worse than a tight tendon in his foot.

Hmm he missed a whole season but he hasnt missed a game? Ooooookay

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 02:00 AM
Manning isn't getting benched...**** already. Waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaaa!

If you say so. It's inevitable though. Dudes breaking down as I predicted

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 02:01 AM
Classless.

What you know about class? Paid attention to any of your rants? Lol

MOtorboat
11-12-2015, 02:51 AM
What you know about class? Paid attention to any of your rants? Lol

Wishing injury on a player is as low as it gets.

I may come across as a douche because I'm willing to call people out for saying dumb stuff, but at least I'm not a POS hoping people are injured.

Yashahla17
11-12-2015, 04:10 AM
So not only are you classless and delusional you make shit up? Manning got injured on his own boy, didn't have to hope a thing.

SR
11-12-2015, 06:42 AM
Hmm he missed a whole season but he hasnt missed a game? Ooooookay

Apparently you can't read very well. Lemme put this to you in Army terms so you can understand.

Peyton manning sat out the 2011 season. The whole season. All of the games. EXCEPT for that season, he has never missed any game.

underrated29
11-12-2015, 09:37 AM
Apparently you can't read very well. Lemme put this to you in Army terms so you can understand.

Peyton manning sat out the 2011 season. The whole season. All of the games. EXCEPT for that season, he has never missed any game.

Army terms won't work. Yash only speaks retard. So you'll have to get drunk, shove your head up your ass and run repeatedly butt/head first into a wall before he'll be able to translate what you say

SR
11-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Army terms won't work. Yash only speaks retard. So you'll have to get drunk, shove your head up your ass and run repeatedly butt/head first into a wall before he'll be able to translate what you say

Can you show me exactly how that works? TIA.

underrated29
11-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Can you show me exactly how that works? TIA...

fu

BroncoJoe
11-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Can you show me exactly how that works? TIA.

Yeah - I think we need a video demonstration.

UR?

underrated29
11-12-2015, 11:59 AM
Yeah - I think we need a video demonstration.

UR?

fu too

Valar Morghulis
11-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Yash17 is my new favorite poster. Dude is genius.

Timmy!
11-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Whenever yash posts all I can picture is:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/e/ec/Opie.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150715060620&path-prefix=protagonist

tomjonesrocks
11-12-2015, 01:22 PM
Whenever yash posts all I can picture is:

Nothing a little #tannerite wouldn't fix.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m

Emmanuel Sanders not practicing #9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 8m

Peyton Manning is practicing #9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 27m

Danny Trevathan didn't know his hit hurt Andrew Luck http://on9news.tv/1NNHKE1
#9news #9sports

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 2h

Broncos drew 60+ media members yesterday. And they're only playing KC. With Peyton Manning, Broncos are center of NFL universe

Denver Native (Carol)
11-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m

Sanders at practice. But not practicing. Dealing with ankle and shoulder injuries. #Broncos

Denver Native (Carol)
11-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Jeff Legwold ESPN Staff Writer

For Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning threw in open period of practice Thursday -- took dropbacks and moved well.

VonDoom
11-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 11m11 minutes ago

Gary Kubiak on if he thinks Emmanuel Sanders will play Sunday: "There's concern, but I think he'll get there. My gut is he'll get there."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 12m12 minutes ago

Peyton Manning was limited in practice. Kubiak said concerned about Emmanuel but expects him to play.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 12m12 minutes ago

Kubiak on @X_RAYted56: "He looked good. ... All indications are that he should be good for Sunday."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 11m11 minutes ago

Kubiak said Manning looked good today in limited reps. Will be evaluated again on Friday. Expectation now is Ray will play #broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 9m9 minutes ago

Kubiak said plan remains to rotate LTs Ryan Harris and Tyler Polumbus.Has seen improvement in line followed by a step back.Need consistency

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 8m8 minutes ago

Kubiak on making a corresponding roster move with #Talib on suspended list: "I don't know that we will." #KCvsDEN

Kubiak said too many negative runs... Most he's seen. Part of it pistol formation but said no excuse for not being better

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

Kubiak said Barrett and Ray huge role next 2 weeks. Ray can ease loss of Ware. And McCray needs to play better, Kubiak said

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 6m6 minutes ago

With Aqib Talib suspended, Kubiak said he and Elway will meet Friday to discuss bringing up another. CB Taurean Nixon's name will come up.

VonDoom
11-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 48m48 minutes ago

STC DeCamillis: "We better be ready to roll. ... Between [D. Thomas, K. Davis] they've got three TDs."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 3m3 minutes ago UCHealth Training Center

DC Phillips: "[#Chiefs are] playing well ... Have had two weeks to prepare for us."

#KCvsDEN

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Wade Phillips said team will remain aggressive. But "we can't have post play penalties."

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 21s22 seconds ago

Phillips: "Obviously don't want to have guys out, but it happens. Got to do what you've got to do."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 32s33 seconds ago

#broncos Phillips on Ray said that key will be how knee responds tomorrow after practice in pads today

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 15m15 minutes ago

Emmanuel Sanders: at practice but is still sidelined, no helmet, no reps. DeMarcus Ware still out. Shane Ray practicing for 3rd straight day

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 13m13 minutes ago

We'll see what Kubiak says on the podium, but yesterday he thought Sanders would do some work today and it doesn't appear he will right now.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 12m12 minutes ago

Manning practicing today. So is Shane Ray. Ray in position to play Sunday. Sanders at practice in cleats but no helmet #broncos

tomjonesrocks
11-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Assume Fowler and possibly Davis then get a few more looks this week with Sanders hurting.

Timmy!
11-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Id sit Sanders. No need to play with fire there.

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Assume Fowler and possibly Davis then get a few more looks this week with Sanders hurting.

Likely on both counts. They're doing the presser now and Kubiak specifically mentions Davis. I'd imagine Fowler would be the next WR to get more reps - Manning seems to trust him. Sanders is the security blanket, though. I wonder what this offense will look like if he sits.

underrated29
11-13-2015, 02:41 PM
Latimer, come on down. Youre the next contestant on the price is right!

I hope to see DT, Latimer and Fowler in the slot. Added bonus is they are all 3 big big guys and will help our run blocking tremendously!

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 02:42 PM
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 9m9 minutes ago

For Broncos: Emmanuel Sanders questionable, Manning probable, S Ray probable. Only Ware is out.

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 8m8 minutes ago

Kubiak on Sanders: I thought he would do a little more.. He was really sore this morning.. He'll be a game-time decision."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 9m9 minutes ago

Kubiak on Shane Ray: "He's ready to go."

Kubiak expecting young players to step up. Starting w Ray and Webster on defense

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 6m6 minutes ago

Kubiak on Vernon Davis: "He's a lot more comfortable with the gameplan... He'll def play more."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 6m6 minutes ago

Kubiak said Davis will have expanded role. Is more comfortable with audible language with manning. #broncos

Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 4m4 minutes ago

Kubiak said he and RB coach Eric Studesville would decide who would start between CJ Anderson and Ronnie Hillman this weekend.

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 02:42 PM

I hope to see DT, Latimer and Fowler in the slot. Added bonus is they are all 3 big big guys and will help our run blocking tremendously!

The way things have been going, Latimer will continue to do nothing. We're more likely to see more reps for Caldwell at this point.

underrated29
11-13-2015, 02:45 PM
The way things have been going, Latimer will continue to do nothing. We're more likely to see more reps for Caldwell at this point.

I hope youre wrong. IN fact, I hope we are both wrong and Hemannuel plays afterall

Ravage!!!
11-13-2015, 03:24 PM
I didn't even know Lattimer was still on the team. That boy is just taking up space.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 24m

#broncos Tj Ward naturally disappointed by jersey fine. "I have been wearing jersey the same way for 6 years."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 29m

DeMarcus Ware said lower back injury improving. Didn't rule out playing next week but knows has to ease in this time #Broncos

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 03:32 PM
Cameron Wolfe ‏@CameronWolfe 3m3 minutes ago

#Chiefs starting DE Allen Bailey and G Ben Grubbs will be out Sunday against #Broncos. Bailey has 4.5 sacks this season.

VonDoom
11-13-2015, 04:03 PM

Here, UR, Kubiak is throwing you a bone:

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 22m22 minutes ago

Kubiak on @CodyLatimer14: "I think it's a matter of time before something good happens for Cody."

Ravage!!!
11-13-2015, 05:16 PM
Here, UR, Kubiak is throwing you a bone:

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 22m22 minutes ago

Kubiak on @CodyLatimer14: "I think it's a matter of time before something good happens for Cody."

Hah.. the way I read that is Kubes saying "we won't be seeing much from Cody for quite some time."

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2015, 06:15 PM
Jeff Legwold ESPN Staff Writer

Other than when he missed the 2011 season after his fourth neck surgery Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has not missed a start in any of his 17 other seasons, including this one. But he has been on the Broncos' injury report the last two weeks -- right shoulder last week, foot this week. However, after Friday's practice coach Gary Kubiak said; "He did everything, he took his full Friday. He looked good, threw the ball around good and moved good. He had a good day."

Denver Native (Carol)
11-13-2015, 06:17 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4h

Good to the point of being contagious. RT @Debmac0718: How is VD looking at practice? Will need him Sunday

underrated29
11-13-2015, 06:30 PM
Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4h

Good to the point of being contagious. RT @Debmac0718: How is VD looking at practice? Will need him Sunday

oohohohohohoh, so clever there Andrew.

tomjonesrocks
11-13-2015, 11:33 PM
Here, UR, Kubiak is throwing you a bone: Nicki Jhabvala &rlm;@NickiJhabvala 22m22 minutes ago Kubiak on @CodyLatimer14: "I think it's a matter of time before something good happens for Cody."

Latimer has actually had some reps they just don't seem to trust him enough to actually throw him a pass. Supposedly been doing a great job blocking downfield - not that I've noticed.

swaiy
11-13-2015, 11:42 PM
Latimer has actually had some reps they just don't seem to trust him enough to actually throw him a pass. Supposedly been doing a great job blocking downfield - not that I've noticed.

Hell how could you? The camera never makes it passed the line of scrimmage on running plays.

Nomad
11-14-2015, 11:04 AM

Well damn! We get the yawner of Patriots/Giants.....wonder who's gonna win that game :coffee: . Oh well, me and my son will just have to go to the Ale House, because I ain't missin a Chiefs beatdown. :)

BroncoJoe
11-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Well damn! We get the yawner of Patriots/Giants.....wonder who's gonna win that game :coffee: . Oh well, me and my son will just have to go to the Ale House, because I ain't missin a Chiefs beatdown. :)

Giants are 5-1 against the Patriots under Coughlin...

Just sayin' :)

Nomad
11-14-2015, 11:39 AM

He does own the Patriots, especially in Superbowls.

VonDoom
11-14-2015, 01:20 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 3h3 hours ago

Broncos update Peyton Manning's injury report to include a rib cage injury. Game status remains probable.

Nomad
11-14-2015, 01:30 PM
Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 3h3 hours ago

Broncos update Peyton Manning's injury report to include a rib cage injury. Game status remains probable.

I'm sure some here rejoicing.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Peyton Manning has rib cage injury in addition to foot; still probable to play

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29117676/peyton-manning-has-rib-cage-injury-addition-foot

Valar Morghulis
11-14-2015, 02:32 PM
I would sit manning

Not for all the reasons about his poor play, just because I would rather have a healthy manning in January than a manning carrying a knock like last year

Nomad
11-14-2015, 03:13 PM
I would sit manning

Not for all the reasons about his poor play, just because I would rather have a healthy manning in January than a manning carrying a knock like last year

I like the idea. I'm sure they let Peyton start, and go from there. If the pain affects his play, then give Brock his shot. Without looking at the history, but I believe Peyton has done very well against the Chiefs throughout his career.

VonDoom
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
I like the idea. I'm sure they let Peyton start, and go from there. If the pain affects his play, then give Brock his shot. Without looking at the history, but I believe Peyton has done very well against the Chiefs throughout his career.

He's 14-1 against the Chiefs in his career, I believe.

In any case, there's no way they sit him in this game, even if he is banged up. If he has an issue in game, though, we might see Brock. I'd prefer to just be blowing them out by halftime so this isn't an issue, but that's not how this team has operated this year.

Magnificent Seven
11-14-2015, 03:21 PM
I would sit manning

I think they will let Manning play for 1 or 5 plays and break Favre's record. Then, pull him out for the rest of the game. Rest on Sunday and this week before heading to Chicago.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 2h

Peyton Manning rib cage started bothering him yesterday.Nothing major but because he got treatment it was added to injury report #9news

Yashahla17
11-14-2015, 08:29 PM
So he injured his ribs during a light walk through? Thats crazy, if they truly think manning will turn things around late in the year they better consider sitting him a few weeks

SR
11-14-2015, 08:45 PM
So he injured his ribs during a light walk through? Thats crazy, if they truly think manning will turn things around late in the year they better consider sitting him a few weeks

I've seen people dislocate ribs from sneezing. Ribs can be fickle.

Yashahla17
11-14-2015, 09:26 PM
I've seen people dislocate ribs from sneezing. Ribs can be fickle.

No certain people are fickle, especially 40 year olds who play a contact sport for a living.

SR
11-14-2015, 09:27 PM
No certain people are fickle, especially 40 year olds who play a contact sport for a living.

You're fickle.

Yashahla17
11-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Im not the one cracking ribs from sneezing like you and yours you've witnessed.

SR
11-14-2015, 09:54 PM
Im not the one cracking ribs from sneezing like you and yours you've witnessed.

The person I mentioned that dislocated their rib from sneezing was about 5'9" and weighed about 230 with less than 10% body fat. Built like a brick shithouse in other words. Freak things happen to even the best conditioned, most in-shape people around.

I'm not saying that's what happened to Peyton, but I am saying you're full of shit.

Yashahla17
11-14-2015, 10:00 PM
Tell your person to lay off the steroids, it breaks the body down and doesnt make you well conditioned.

SR
11-14-2015, 10:36 PM
Tell your person to lay off the steroids, it breaks the body down and doesnt make you well conditioned.

He was active duty Air Force and hasn't touched steroids a day in his life. It's called eating. A lot. And pounding the yard. A lot. But I'll let you keep thinking you know everything.

underrated29
11-14-2015, 10:39 PM
COmsidering SR is in the military and one of the most badass people here, it's quite likely that his rib cage sneezing friend is also in the military. So unless you presume these guys are pansies or that all of our military use raids, you may want to show some respect or shut the f up....or both.

underrated29
11-14-2015, 10:41 PM
He was active duty Air Force and hasn't touched steroids a day in his life. It's called eating. A lot. And pounding the yard. A lot. But I'll let you keep thinking you know everything.

Oh, I see you posted before I made mine......I knew he was military. Yash, this <----------- and this^^^^^

And ****

Yashahla17
11-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Oh im sure no soldier uses roids, athletes either, hell even regular civilians. i don't know if his boy uses the juice, so obviously it was just a joke. People need to quit being goofy.

SR
11-15-2015, 10:02 AM
COmsidering SR is in the military and one of the most badass people here, it's quite likely that his rib cage sneezing friend is also in the military. So unless you presume these guys are pansies or that all of our military use raids, you may want to show some respect or shut the f up....or both.

Not in the military anymore :)

Thanks though.

SR
11-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Oh im sure no soldier uses roids, athletes either, hell even regular civilians. i don't know if his boy uses the juice, so obviously it was just a joke. People need to quit being goofy.

As usual, the point goes right over your head. Doesn't matter if it's a scrawny dude playing WoW in his mom's basement, an obese bed-ridden person, a bodybuilder, or a professional athlete, unfortunate things happen.

underrated29
11-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Not in the military anymore :)

Thanks though.

Oh dude, I didn't realize. Thought you were just on leave or something. Congrats!

SR
11-15-2015, 11:28 AM
Oh dude, I didn't realize. Thought you were just on leave or something. Congrats!

Nope. Been "out" since April. My 12 years of service officially concluded on July 6.

Denver27og
11-15-2015, 11:52 AM

Dam haven't been on here in a while... Whats up BroncoJoe!! You g*y a$$ mopho!!! its been a long time bro!!

I see a lot of the same people on here.. Whats up guys!!

I see a big game from Ronnie Hillman today!! If it were not for penalties, Von Miller would be leading the league in sacks right now, has anyone else noticed that?

It would be nice to see BROCK play some.

go BRONCOS!!!

Krugan
11-15-2015, 12:28 PM
I had a vicious cold about 2 months ago, coughed and ended up with a rib issue. still feel it at times, if i move just right, nasty crap.

It happens, im not sure what the big argument is, ribs get hurt, it happens not matter who it is.

SR
11-15-2015, 12:34 PM
Dam haven't been on here in a while... Whats up BroncoJoe!! You g*y a$$ mopho!!! its been a long time bro!! I see a lot of the same people on here.. Whats up guys!! I see a big game from Ronnie Hillman today!! If it were not for penalties, Von Miller would be leading the league in sacks right now, has anyone else noticed that? It would be nice to see BROCK play some. go BRONCOS!!!

I don't remember you but welcome back

Valar Morghulis
11-15-2015, 12:42 PM
I'm not saying that's what happened to Peyton, but I am saying you're full of shit.

Lmao

spikerman
11-15-2015, 01:39 PM
If you really do advise today's youth, please stop.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-15-2015, 10:18 PM
A foot injury could really hurt Manning's accuracy. He needs to be able to plant and throw more than anyone else in the league.

Unfortunately, I was right.