PDA

View Full Version : The Good and the Bad: Week 9

BroncoWave
11-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Well, this was a shit game. Struggling to find much good but here goes.

Good:

Bolden. Not a good sign when your MVP of the game is your kick returner, but he was awesome today. That TD kept us alive and he had some other nice returns as well

Daniels. Really, really nice job by him today. Fighting for his job now that we have Davis.

Manning. He came to life in the second half and was throwing some absolute darts down the field. Was also victimized by several drops. More on him later...

Bad:

Manning. Trying something new this week. Putting the same player in the good and the bad column. As great as he was for much of the second half, he threw another two killer picks today. Now 8 TD and 13 picks this year. That is a huge problem.

Talib. That retarded thuggish play at the end ended the game for us. He deserves a suspension for that.

Receivers. Were dropping balls all day long today. Not their best effort at all.

Secondary. Bad all around today. Especially disappointed in CHJ after all the shit he talked about how he should have covered Hilton in the playoffs last year. You can't say that then get burned.

Running game. The were nowhere to be found at all today.

Penalties. We just killed ourselves with stupid penalties all day long. And it finally cost us a game there at the end. For such a talented team, we have absolutely no discipline. Probably will not be the last game we lose because of this.

That's about all I got for now. Not much good, a whole lotta bad. Really disappointing we let this game get away.

chazoe60
11-08-2015, 07:47 PM
The good
Bolden and Daniels.

The bad
Everyone else and the refs, they all sucked hind tit.

CrazyHorse
11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Good.

We weren't blown out.

Bad

Turnovers
Penalties
Injuries
Losing

NightTrainLayne
11-08-2015, 08:27 PM
The good:

We battled back and dug out of the first half hole.

Not much else. I do think our offense is improving slowly.

The Bad:

Too much to list. But the Colts were desperate, and took advantage of every chink in our armor they could find.

Nomad
11-08-2015, 08:31 PM
The Bad.....penalties. Very undisciplined. I expect better from the veterans the BRONCOS have.

artie_dale
11-08-2015, 08:40 PM
The bad... I was overconfident. I always lose when I'm over confident. fml

WJK
11-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Bad: The Colts manipulating the injury report again. Adam Schefter even reported Hilton wouldn't play this morning.
Bad: Colt Anderson hooking VD's arm on the wheel route down the sideline and getting no call.
Bad: The Colts line holding on nearly every play but getting no calls.
Bad: I am a sore loser and am extremely bitter.

SR
11-08-2015, 08:43 PM
The bad: Denver is now the third seed in the AFC.

MOtorboat
11-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Good.

Bad.
The game. Outside of about 12 minutes (of game time) there just didn't seem to be much effort or thought put into anything, gameplan, penalties, attitude.

Just not real happy with today. Manning still isn't done though.

BroncoWave
11-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Good.

Bad.
The game. Outside of about 12 minutes (of game time) there just didn't seem to be much effort or thought put into anything, gameplan, penalties, attitude.

If not for that punt return I think we get totally blown out today.

Nomad
11-08-2015, 08:53 PM
If not for that punt return I think we get totally blown out today.

Gotta find a spark somewhere. Question is.....when will the BRONCOS shake the Colts 'monkey off their backs'. 2-10 since 2005.

tripp
11-08-2015, 09:21 PM
I don't want to take away from what the Colts did today, but we beat ourselves. If ANY team committed the amount of penalties, and turn overs we had today, I don't think anyone could win.

tripp
11-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Not a big fan of the lack of emotion DT possesses. All world receiver, but doesn't seem to be the kind to WANT it.

Simple Jaded
11-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Good.

Bad.

This.

Worst day for Phillips and Kubiak was just inept. The Broncos offensive gameplay was to make Manning a hero today, imo.

silkamilkamonico
Denver still controls thir own destiny to #1. Beat new England and Cincinnati and this loss don't matter.

chazoe60
Good.

Bad.

He's not done, he'll be back next week to throw some picks. ;)

Simple Jaded
11-08-2015, 09:27 PM

I'm putting that 2nd pick on DT, it's good ball placement for how much pressure Manning was getting.

But, the 1st Int shoulda been intercepted twice.

underrated29
11-08-2015, 09:27 PM
Th bad:

We don't have Joe Thomas. We fukkin suck and need him.
The we dropping every.single.freaking.pass.good.or.not.
How do we blame manning when our guys can't catch aids from an African hooker.
Starting Ronnie hillman. Can runs better, harder.
The tackles suck ass
The oline, tackles especially, Peyton looks like garbage but shit. Who do they have that you can't block? Man up, puszies.

tomjonesrocks
11-08-2015, 09:29 PM

I'd like to consider myself middle-of-the-road on Manning -- but I'm starting to get his "I'm not really feeling lucky" comments (paraphrasing). He threw some absolutely beautiful balls today that he didn't see a reward from.

He may have been bailed out by DT or Sanders in previous games but not today. Both picks were pretty good throws and he had a lot of balls(many quite long) that literally hit receivers in the hands that weren't caught.

SR
11-08-2015, 09:30 PM
Not a big fan of the lack of emotion DT possesses. All world receiver, but doesn't the kind to WANT it.

He's always been that way.

MasterShake
11-08-2015, 09:35 PM
The Good:

Manning in the third quarter
Owen Daniels
Special Teams

The Bad:

Dumb Defensive Penalties
Dropped Balls
Aggressive but not disciplined defensive play
Running game could not get going due to getting down early

Overall this loss is exactly what we deserved given how the game went. I like the fight to get back in it, but we learned why you can't make mistakes (turnovers/penalties) against great QB's. All the credit in the world to Indy today and Luck played a great game, but this is still Denver beating themselves more than Indianapolis winning. My opinion of this team doesn't change on one bad outing, it will be interesting to see how they respond next week. It was nice to see the offense get going in the second half finally so hopefully we can pick up from there. Really need to see Manning have a game with no turnovers before I can feel really good though.

tripp
11-08-2015, 09:38 PM
Aside from the penalties, the one thing I sincerely hope gets better, is our offense in the first half of these games. Outside of the Green Bay game, we look so flat and entirely dependent on the defense to bail us out. We've got a long way to go seeing as November doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. But I think we'll learn from today and play smarter football. Also think we needed that loss today as a wake up call.

Simple Jaded
11-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Id also put the refs at top of the list for a full season of just pathetic and lopsided officiating. They called Travathon for touching a facemask and then ignore when Travathon gets his helmet ripped off by the TE, no facemask and no pass interference, both are correct calls.

Yashahla17
11-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Well, this was a shit game. Struggling to find much good but here goes.

Good:

Bolden. Not a good sign when your MVP of the game is your kick returner, but he was awesome today. That TD kept us alive and he had some other nice returns as well

Daniels. Really, really nice job by him today. Fighting for his job now that we have Davis.

Manning. He came to life in the second half and was throwing some absolute darts down the field. Was also victimized by several drops. More on him later...

Bad:

Manning. Trying something new this week. Putting the same player in the good and the bad column. As great as he was for much of the second half, he threw another two killer picks today. Now 8 TD and 13 picks this year. That is a huge problem.

Talib. That retarded thuggish play at the end ended the game for us. He deserves a suspension for that.

Receivers. Were dropping balls all day long today. Not their best effort at all.

Secondary. Bad all around today. Especially disappointed in CHJ after all the shit he talked about how he should have covered Hilton in the playoffs last year. You can't say that then get burned.

Running game. The were nowhere to be found at all today.

Penalties. We just killed ourselves with stupid penalties all day long. And it finally cost us a game there at the end. For such a talented team, we have absolutely no discipline. Probably will not be the last game we lose because of this.

That's about all I got for now. Not much good, a whole lotta bad. Really disappointing we let this game get away.

Harris did say he would get pay back and got beat consistently today. Lol it happens though. Our entire defense just looked out of wack and drained mentally.

BroncoWave
11-08-2015, 09:50 PM
I don't give the refs one ounce of blame for this loss. Did they make some bad calls? Sure, but some went in our favor as well. We did not deserve to win today completely independent of the refs.

I Eat Staples
11-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Not a big fan of the lack of emotion DT possesses. All world receiver, but doesn't seem to be the kind to WANT it.

I wouldn't read too much into that. I want him to be more physical and aggressive at times, but he's always been the calm-natured type. I'll take that over the divas any day.

Yashahla17
11-08-2015, 09:52 PM

I agree to be such a stud he has zero fire on the field. But at the same time theres been other great wideouts who dont show a ton of fire on the field as well. I just wish he had that in your face type spirit.

BroncoWave
11-08-2015, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't read too much into that. I want him to be more physical and aggressive at times, but he's always been the calm-natured type. I'll take that over the divas any day.

I don't mind a guy being calm-natured, but DT really does not embody the "kicking and screaming" aspect that Elway wants in a player. He is just too talented of a player to have the amount of miscues he has, whether it be drops, not fighting for balls thrown his way, or a lack of blocking.

I mean, his good still way outweighs his bad, but it's disappointing to see him screw up as much as he does.

Yashahla17
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Id also put the refs at top of the list for a full season of just pathetic and lopsided officiating. They called Travathon for touching a facemask and then ignore when Travathon gets his helmet ripped off by the TE, no facemask and no pass interference, both are correct calls.

Sure the refs were terrible. The colts oline held many times but oh well. Its not the sole reason we lost we lost because our defense had a off day which will happen, and our offense led by manning was bad yet again.

Simple Jaded
11-08-2015, 09:56 PM
I don't give the refs one ounce of blame for this loss. Did they make some bad calls? Sure, but some went in our favor as well. We did not deserve to win today completely independent of the refs.

I give them about 24 to 48 ounces.

BroncoWave
11-08-2015, 09:58 PM
I give them about 24 to 48 ounces.

The refs were way worse last week and we were playing a way better team and we kicked their ass. Good teams have to overcome poor officiating. Not an excuse whatsoever.

BroncoNut
11-08-2015, 10:11 PM
I think it's good we lost this game because it might motivate Sanders to catch more balls

Simple Jaded
11-08-2015, 10:12 PM
The refs were way worse last week and we were playing a way better team and we kicked their ass. Good teams have to overcome poor officiating. Not an excuse whatsoever.

That's kinda what I was saying, it's not just this game, they've been overcoming poor officiating for a long time.

I Eat Staples
11-08-2015, 10:16 PM

I agree, but the shit officiating in the NFL is getting old. Not even saying it's one-sided, just too many awful calls around the league. It's even worse in college.

It continues to happen because it's allowed to happen. The league doesn't care.

Simple Jaded
11-09-2015, 12:19 AM
I agree, but the shit officiating in the NFL is getting old. Not even saying it's one-sided, just too many awful calls around the league. It's even worse in college.

It continues to happen because it's allowed to happen. The league doesn't care.
It's not just the officials, each year the rules just get more and more convoluted.

DenBronx
11-09-2015, 02:57 AM
Th bad:

We don't have Joe Thomas. We fukkin suck and need him.
The we dropping every.single.freaking.pass.good.or.not.
How do we blame manning when our guys can't catch aids from an African hooker.
Starting Ronnie hillman. Can runs better, harder.
The tackles suck ass
The oline, tackles especially, Peyton looks like garbage but shit. Who do they have that you can't block? Man up, puszies.

Lol drunk much?

EastCoastBronco
11-09-2015, 10:43 AM

I feel the same way because I find myself yelling at the screen at him ...a lot.
He played like he wanted it last week.
Look at the difference it made.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Good.

Bad.

I'm actually not that worried about the game. It was the first bad game our defense had this year.
Also, I thought this game would be a litmus test for us because Pagano started the trend in the playoffs against us last year of forcing Manning to throw outside the numbers. Although the two picks cost us the game (along with the inability to get stops on 3rd down), it was easily Manning's 2nd best game of the year and I am confident this offense will continue to make progress

I'm not as disappointed in the run game as others. CJ 36 yards on 8 carries, which is pretty good. Hillman shouldn't have played. Unfortunately we had to abandon the run because of falling behind so fast.

I really hope we get the Colts at home in the playoffs this year. That's a distinct possibility because they will likely be their division winner and if they win their wild card game they will face either us or the Patriots in the 2nd round.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-09-2015, 11:11 AM
I'm putting that 2nd pick on DT, it's good ball placement for how much pressure Manning was getting.

But, the 1st Int shoulda been intercepted twice.

I don't think so. It was a horrible decision to throw the ball. The db had better position on the pass than DT did.

Northman
11-09-2015, 11:45 AM
The whole team stunk last night. A few bright moments but overall the team played like ass.

tomjonesrocks
11-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Chris Harris should be truly embarrassed. After all the nickname stuff and wanting TY and Luck is going to throw up some picks for him - is there a guy that looks worse today?

Ugh, that is brutal.

G_Money
11-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Chris Harris should be truly embarrassed. After all the nickname stuff and wanting TY and Luck is going to throw up some picks for him - is there a guy that looks worse today?

Ugh, that is brutal.

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/b2c10153-9518-42c5-b43f-98d3a0a33ee9/c7106e8c-f0c5-44bc-8d12-4fa7bfea8b1b.gif

Pathetic showing by both sides of the ball. Nice to know how much work is left to do. Don't get cocky, just do your damn jobs.

Timmy!
11-09-2015, 12:44 PM
The whole team stunk last night. A few bright moments but overall the team played like ass.

This. Hangover from last week, then getting dumb penalties. Hopefully getting kicked in the nuts woke them up.

P.S. Hey refs, it would honestly be OK to throw a offensive holding penalty when we are on defense. Really, I promise the world won't end or anything. Thanks.

Nomad
11-09-2015, 12:56 PM
The BRONCOS had a nice comeback, and would have probably won the game without the stupid penalties....Wade needs to fix 'the stupid' on his defense. Manning is on his last leg and has his mistakes, with that said, his teammates need to help out as well. Rather than sitting on the ball waiting for it to come to them, be proactive and go to the ball. Catch with your hands rather than the body....what a concept.....mainly catch the damn ball. Oline did a good job.

Luck carried his team, and did a damn good job. BRONCOS defense gave him plenty of green grass to run on. :)

Cugel
11-09-2015, 01:21 PM

Ugh, that is brutal.

Chris Harris? Compared to what Aquib Talib did, Chris Harris looked like the 2nd coming of Deion Sanders out there!

And next to him in the Stall of Shame has to be Emanuel Sanders. How about just looking at the ball when it hits your hands when you already have a 1st down and don't need 1 additional yard!

MasterShake
11-09-2015, 01:42 PM
After having a day to think about it, this loss still doesn't bug me quite like I thought it would. Luck played out of his mind and was able to make throws that most QB's in this league would not against all the pressure we applied. They played their best offensive game of the season against us and we put forth our worst defensive effort and still had a chance to win. I hate the turnovers from Manning, but he did look better overall. Honestly it feels good to get rid of the added pressure of being undefeated and hopefully it gives this team a wakeup call. They were getting cocky after last week and needed some adversity. I hope this game pisses them off and we take it out on KC next week.

Northman
11-09-2015, 01:48 PM
After having a day to think about it, this loss still doesn't bug me quite like I thought it would. Luck played out of his mind and was able to make throws that most QB's in this league would not against all the pressure we applied. They played their best offensive game of the season against us and we put forth our worst defensive effort and still had a chance to win. I hate the turnovers from Manning, but he did look better overall. Honestly it feels good to get rid of the added pressure of being undefeated and hopefully it gives this team a wakeup call. They were getting cocky after last week and needed some adversity. I hope this game pisses them off and we take it out on KC next week.

You are a better man than me. While im not stewing about this loss it still pisses me off to no end. The Colts are not a good team despite some of the talent there and they just walked all over us last night. My problem is with out team and its mentality, something that has been a thorn it its side for a quite a while now. When things dont go their way they just fold so easily and i hate that about this team. Towards the end they didnt even give the offense a chance to get the ball back because of that lack discipline and stupidity. Its not that i didnt think we would win all our games i just hate losing to teams that we shouldnt. I could of accepted losing last week over this week since i feel GB it just a much better team than Indy. For me, a good loss is losing to a good team. Indy isnt the team they were from last year and Denver just let them walk all over them.

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 01:50 PM

I'm not 100% sure yet if this week was the fluke or if last week was.

Nomad
11-09-2015, 01:55 PM

I've watched the Butler pick again, and I still conclude that is was a terrible effort by Thomas.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 02:02 PM
I've watched the Butler pick again, and I still conclude that is was a terrible effort by Thomas.

Well, heaven forbid anyone blame Manning for a poor throw. Of course it was Thomas' fault.

Timmy!
11-09-2015, 02:03 PM

Pretty much where I'm at. Time to crush KC.

On a side note, looks like the *pats lost Dion Lewis for the season. ACL.

Northman
11-09-2015, 02:05 PM
Well, heaven forbid anyone blame Manning for a poor throw. Of course it was Thomas' fault.

There probably is some merit there. DT out positioned by a smaller DB which has kind of been one of my gripes about DT's game. He has size but rarely uses it to his advantage. I have a bigger problem on the first INT where it was just a terrible pass.

Nomad
11-09-2015, 02:06 PM

Well....alrighty then! LoL

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 02:23 PM
There probably is some merit there. DT out positioned by a smaller DB which has kind of been one of my gripes about DT's game. He has size but rarely uses it to his advantage. I have a bigger problem on the first INT where it was just a terrible pass.

DT got his feet tangled with the DB. He was falling down when the pick was made.

It was a poorly thrown ball, or better stated, a ball that shouldn't have been thrown at all.

MasterShake
11-09-2015, 02:27 PM
You are a better man than me. While im not stewing about this loss it still pisses me off to no end. The Colts are not a good team despite some of the talent there and they just walked all over us last night. My problem is with out team and its mentality, something that has been a thorn it its side for a quite a while now. When things dont go their way they just fold so easily and i hate that about this team. Towards the end they didnt even give the offense a chance to get the ball back because of that lack discipline and stupidity. Its not that i didnt think we would win all our games i just hate losing to teams that we shouldnt. I could of accepted losing last week over this week since i feel GB it just a much better team than Indy. For me, a good loss is losing to a good team. Indy isnt the team they were from last year and Denver just let them walk all over them.

No I was annoyed when we lost, but when I step back and look at it there is still nothing about the Colts that scares me. You think they want to see us again? Luck had to play OUT OF HIS MIND to get that win and he earned it. I don't see that happening again unless we make the same mistakes. You don't see that too often in the NFL which is why its hard to project out if you face a team twice or more in a season (counting the playoffs). How you do one week against a team in the regular season and then again in the playoffs for example will always be different. That is why divisional games are so tough, you get to adjust and reload for the next meeting. Indy did nothing to impress me outside of Luck being able to take some extreme punishment to get some key 3rd downs. I don't see him doing that again or us not making the adjustments to counter it. Hell we almost had them figured out with our halftime adjustments.

GEM
11-09-2015, 02:57 PM

We get it....Manning sucks. It's been brought up by more than just Nomad, Thomas had issues as well.

GEM
11-09-2015, 03:04 PM

Start making them underdogs every week...then they can be as pissed off as they were against the Packers. :D

Krugan
11-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Losses happen, pretty rare to go undefeated, so thats not my issue.

Its that crap fest of the final 2 minutes, stupid penalties and the sportsmanship of a crack fiend on the hunt for a fix.

Talib lost alot of respect, league wide im sure, for that stupid shit.

MasterShake
11-09-2015, 03:35 PM
Losses happen, pretty rare to go undefeated, so thats not my issue.

Its that crap fest of the final 2 minutes, stupid penalties and the sportsmanship of a crack fiend on the hunt for a fix.

Talib lost alot of respect, league wide im sure, for that stupid shit.

Totally agree. I would have loved to have lost with a chance to win at least. Plus it would have been sweet to see the yardage and win record broken on a Manning comeback if they could pull it off.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Jesus. You guys are acting like he tried to blow out his knee or kill him.

Yes, it wasn't a smart move by Talib but comeon. It's not that big of a deal considering other shit that goes on on the field that the cameras don't catch.

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Jesus. You guys are acting like he tried to blow out his knee or kill him.

Yes, it wasn't a smart move by Talib but comeon. It's not that big of a deal considering other shit that goes on on the field that the cameras don't catch.

Wut? Eye-gouging someone can seriously mess someone up. It's one thing if there is a scrum for a fumble and dirty shit happens in there, but to go up to a guy and eye-gouge him after the play is about as dirty as it gets. I don't see how you can even defend that.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Wut? Eye-gouging someone can seriously mess someone up. It's one thing if there is a scrum for a fumble and dirty shit happens in there, but to go up to a guy and eye-gouge him after the play is about as dirty as it gets. I don't see how you can even defend that.

It was hardly a gouge - man, can you get more dramatic? It was a poke. I've seen a lot worse.

Either way, the reaction is over reaction. JMO. I'm not defending it - but don't think it was worse than when Romo spit in a dudes face. And certainly less than Suh stomping on Rogers' leg.

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 05:53 PM
It was hardly a gouge - man, can you get more dramatic? It was a poke. I've seen a lot worse.

Either way, the reaction is over reaction. JMO. I'm not defending it - but don't think it was worse than when Romo spit in a dudes face. And certainly less than Suh stomping on Rogers' leg.

I saw the video. He jammed his fingers right in the dude's eyes. Way more than a "poke". I think it's way worse than spitting on a dude's face, and probably on par with stomping on someone.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 06:00 PM
I saw the video. He jammed his fingers right in the dude's eyes. Way more than a "poke". I think it's way worse than spitting on a dude's face, and probably on par with stomping on someone.

Please. What he did was wrong, but let's not get overly dramatic about it.

YaJs7oVpooA

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
We must be seeing two different things. :noidea:

Magnificent Seven
11-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Please. What he did was wrong, but let's not get overly dramatic about it.

YaJs7oVpooA

I believe it was an accident. He meant to push his helmet/facemark away from Von Miller and Talib.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 06:06 PM
We must be seeing two different things. :noidea:

Or, you don't know the definition of gouge.

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Hey Joe if you want to defend dirty play more power to you. I don't want to see my team conduct themselves like that. I like that our defense has a nasty streak, but there is no place in football for crap like this.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Hey Joe if you want to defend dirty play more power to you. I don't want to see my team conduct themselves like that. I like that our defense has a nasty streak, but there is no place in football for crap like this.

He poked him in the eye. No gouging. It very well could have been unintentional. I've also repeatedly said it was dumb and unnecessary. I'm just not going to make it more than it is.

If it's "your" team, perhaps you should give a player who has not had any major character incidences the benefit of the doubt.

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 06:14 PM
If it's "your" team, perhaps you should give a player who has not had any major character incidences the benefit of the doubt.

Um, wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqib_Talib#Legal_and_conduct_issues

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Um, wut?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqib_Talib#Legal_and_conduct_issues

Time for me to backpedal? HA!

BroncoWave
11-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Time for me to backpedal? HA!

An, "I was wrong" would suffice. :)

Look, I don't hate Talib as a person. He's certainly no Greg Hardy at least as far as we know. I just don't like seeing players represent the Broncos that way. Hopefully he learns from his mistake with his week off and doesn't do anything like that again.

BroncoJoe
11-09-2015, 06:29 PM
An, "I was wrong" would suffice. :)

Look, I don't hate Talib as a person. He's certainly no Greg Hardy at least as far as we know. I just don't like seeing players represent the Broncos that way. Hopefully he learns from his mistake with his week off and doesn't do anything like that again.

Yeah - I was unaware of his past transgressions. However, the last one was 14 years ago. I don't count the 2011 mess, because it's clear the accuser is a dickweed and liar.

And, if an opposing player is disrespecting or trying to hurt one of his teammates, I hope he steps in again. Maybe with a swift knee to the nuts.

Simple Jaded
11-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Justin Bannon said that Talib's actions were stupid but also made a case for his socalled transgressions making him a better teammate and more popular amongst NFL players. Bannan believes Talib was trying to shove Allen by the forehead, which is apparently a new way to really insult a man.

Think what you want but don't convince yourself that there isn't far worse going on during any football game, Pro, college or highschool.

Hawgdriver
11-09-2015, 10:48 PM

tl;dr

shake is right

GEM
11-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Spitting in someone's face is the most disrespectful thing I can think of. Just absolutely deplorable. Someone spits in my face, they are getting knocked the **** out....Right after I puke. :lol:

SR
11-10-2015, 07:01 AM
Spitting in someone's face is the most disrespectful thing I can think of. Just absolutely deplorable. Someone spits in my face, they are getting knocked the **** out....Right after I puke. :lol:

I agree, but ironically Bill Romanowski doing it to JJ Stokes still makes me laugh to this day.

Slick
11-10-2015, 08:00 PM
I agree, but ironically Bill Romanowski doing it to JJ Stokes still makes me laugh to this day.

Oh hell no! Eff Bill Romanowski for disgracing the uniform. I will forever hate him for that.

SR
11-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Oh hell no! Eff Bill Romanowski for disgracing the uniform. I will forever hate him for that.

I loved him

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-10-2015, 10:05 PM
I will never consider Romanowski a Bronco. He may not be Travis Henry, but he's definitely no Rick Upchurch.

Yashahla17
11-11-2015, 01:23 AM

That's really disgraceful of you more than Bill.

Valar Morghulis
11-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Was it him who spat on that dude and Shannon Sharpe called him out for it?

Canmore
11-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Was it him who spat on that dude and Shannon Sharpe called him out for it?

Yes.

Yashahla17
11-11-2015, 03:56 AM
Thats a no no, you dont do that to anyone unless your a disgusting disgraceful person. So to condone it says alot about anyone as a person, that's why sharpe called him out and that was his fricking teammate!

SR
11-11-2015, 06:41 AM

You're a disgrace to this message board.

Romo spitting in JJ's face was a terrible thing to do and I laugh at it because of how ridiculous it was. I don't think it's funny.

And I'm probably the last person on this board besides King that you want to get in to a pissing match with. I haven't really said much to you since you've been trolling this place to death. If you want to be a dick to me directly it won't end well.

Northman
11-11-2015, 07:03 AM
The Romo spitting incident was incredibly bad and showed poor character. However, as a player on that Broncos team he was a huge impact and a total beast. That cant be denied.

Northman
11-11-2015, 07:09 AM
Yea, if any of that happened to our QB they would need a body bag. lol

tomjonesrocks
11-11-2015, 10:29 AM
You're a disgrace to this message board.

Dude is the first poster in years that drove me to figure out again how you put someone on ignore.

Dude is a parrot that just says the same thing over and over. Manning trash smh. Manning trash smh. Squawk!

Unfortunately nothing ban-worthy - just annoying as ****.

MOtorboat
11-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Yea, if any of that happened to our QB they would need a body bag. lol

I know we are bound by forum rules to say disparaging things about Manning in every thread at this point, but other than having nerve damage in his neck, he has literally never missed a game in 16 1/2 NFL seasons.

BroncoJoe
11-11-2015, 12:01 PM
Dude is the first poster in years that drove me to figure out again how you put someone on ignore.

Dude is a parrot that just says the same thing over and over. Manning trash smh. Manning trash smh. Squawk!

Unfortunately nothing ban-worthy - just annoying as ****.

Wow! I thought you had me on ignore! :)

GEM
11-11-2015, 12:03 PM

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

*Humming taps while moving slowly away*

:lol:

Northman
11-11-2015, 12:04 PM
I know we are bound by forum rules to say disparaging things about Manning in every thread at this point, but other than having nerve damage in his neck, he has literally never missed a game in 16 1/2 NFL seasons.

Very true but i dont think he has taken the kind of beating some of the other QB's have during that time either. He has been pretty fortunate in that matter which is good for him.

Valar Morghulis
11-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Dude is the first poster in years that drove me to figure out again how you put someone on ignore. Dude is a parrot that just says the same thing over and over. Manning trash smh. Manning trash smh. Squawk! Unfortunately nothing ban-worthy - just annoying as ****.

You know the dude is growing on me.

Canmore
11-14-2015, 02:28 AM
You know the dude is growing on me.

Sick!!!! Is it anything like MRSA?

Valar Morghulis
11-14-2015, 03:39 AM
Sick!!!! Is it anything like MRSA?

Lol, that made me laugh.

I did not like him initially and was suspicious about his agenda from second post....... But now I find it quite funny how many people are losing their minds over the same point repeated multiple times.

Plus to my knowledge he has never personally attacked someone without being insulted first.

I have high hopes he could replace WTE as a lovable troll, we just need to embrace his strange affection for Brock

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-14-2015, 03:44 AM
Lol, that made me laugh.

I did not like him initially and was suspicious about his agenda from second post....... But now I find it quite funny how many people are losing their minds over the same point repeated multiple times.

Plus to my knowledge he has never personally attacked someone without being insulted first.

I have high hopes he could replace WTE as a lovable troll, we just need to embrace his strange affection for Brock

The way you're using we is making me uncomfortable.

MOtorboat
11-14-2015, 03:56 AM
Lol, that made me laugh.

He should be ridiculed and mocked accordingly.