PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Packers 11/01/15

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

sneakers
11-01-2015, 01:37 AM
First big game of the year. Hopefully the bye gave every one a chance to rest and gain arm strength.

Who will have to come up big for the Broncos tomorrow for them to reach 7-0?

Go Broncos!

http://i.imgur.com/7heeXiD.jpg

CrazyHorse
11-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Super Bowl Preview!!!

DenBronx
11-01-2015, 03:16 AM
7-0....lets do it for John!!!

Az Snake
11-01-2015, 03:30 AM
GO BRONCOS !!!

STOMP THE packers !!!

GO "D" --- SACK aaron !!!

Broncos 42
packers13

Just win the game, BRONCOS!:defense:

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 03:39 AM
I got. A feeling manning throws 3 ints. Two of them are pick sixes. Packers win 17-3.

sneakers
11-01-2015, 07:01 AM
I got. A feeling manning throws 3 ints. Two of them are pick sixes. Packers win 17-3.

http://i.imgur.com/grROUN5.jpg

BroncoJoe
11-01-2015, 08:22 AM
It'll be cool to see them in their Superbowl winning uniforms (blue jersey w/white pants), against the team they beat for the first championship. Let's hope history repeats itself and we end up 7-0!

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Even though I'm apparently "miserable" I am very excited for this game tonight. One way or another we will finally get a pretty good grasp of how good this team really is. Also, as Joe said, it's very exciting that we will be wearing our Super Bowl uniforms.

As I have said a few times recently, if we win this game, I will consider this team a legit super bowl threat and will be all sunshine and rainbows for the near future.

GEM
11-01-2015, 09:20 AM
I'm so excited to be going to this game!!! I woke up 3 times last night. I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve. :laugh: I expect a lot of stupid Packers fans at the game. BOOOO! There were a lot at the zoo yesterday for Boo at the Zoo. Just means I'm going to have to scream louder!

Northman
11-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Go Broncos.

foco
11-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Go Broncos. We should know a LOT more about this team after the game.

SR
11-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Go Broncos. We should know a LOT more about this team after the game.

Unless the game brings up more questions than answers, which is what I suspect will happen.

Northman
11-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Unless the game brings up more questions than answers, which is what I suspect will happen.

Why do you say that?

Slick
11-01-2015, 12:06 PM
No, Sneakers! No!

Turkey chili in the crockpot. Should be good to go by game time.

Go Broncos!

SR
11-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Why do you say that?

I've just got a feeling that Denver is going to get destroyed.

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 12:19 PM

I don't really know that that's going to "raise more questions" though. That's kinda what most people seem to be expecting. If we do get destroyed, it would more or less confirm the thought that we have needed last minute heroics to beat 6 bad teams and that we are not as good as our 6-0 start would have suggested.

LTC Pain
11-01-2015, 12:21 PM
GO Broncos! :salute:

SR
11-01-2015, 12:22 PM
I don't really know that that's going to "raise more questions" though. That's kinda what most people seem to be expecting. If we do get destroyed, it would more or less confirm the thought that we have needed last minute heroics to beat 6 bad teams and that we are not as good as our 6-0 start would have suggested.

Which would raise a lot of questions IMO. I don't think losing by a few would really do anything but encourage fans and the team that they could hang with anyone. If Denver comes out and loses 35-17 people will go in to melt down mode IMO.

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Which would raise a lot of questions IMO. I don't think losing by a few would really do anything but encourage fans and the team that they could hang with anyone. If Denver comes out and loses 35-17 people will go in to melt down mode IMO.

I don't think it would raise any new questions though. It would just intensify the ones that are already being asked.

Jaws
11-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Go Broncos.
Hoping Lady sleep doesn't get the upper hand on me and I catch at least a quarter or two of this game :beer:

Northman
11-01-2015, 12:24 PM

Well, i know i wont be meltdown mode because i know that if we keep turning it over to a guy like Rodgers its going to bite us in the ass. But, i think other people will just continue be in denial about other certain things if we get crushed. If we keep it close or win i think people will feel a lot better about our chances competing for a Championship this year.

VonDoom
11-01-2015, 12:25 PM
I don't expect us to win this game. Those can often be the most fun games to watch, though, as I stress out less. At the very least, it will be nice to see what our defense can do against an elite QB

Northman
11-01-2015, 12:28 PM
I don't expect us to win this game. Those can often be the most fun games to watch, though, as I stress out less. At the very least, it will be nice to see what our defense can do against an elite QB

Well, i never take a loss as fun personally but i certainly dont expect a win here. The only positive i can take out of a loss is if we just lose playing our best without giving up the football. If we can stay turnover free and yet still lose than there really isnt anything for me to gripe about as we just got beat by a better team. If we lose because of turnovers than i will just continue to be pissed at our sloppiness.

SR
11-01-2015, 12:29 PM
I don't think it would raise any new questions though. It would just intensify the ones that are already being asked.

That's basically what I was saying. Just didn't word it as well.

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Happy Gameday Broncos fans.

This is going to be quite the TV night for you. Which game will you be focusing more on?

Timmy!
11-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Football gods aren't going to let us lose this one for Mr. Bowlen.

Slick
11-01-2015, 12:38 PM
I don't expect Denver to get blown out. I think it's going to be a close, hard fought game.

VonDoom
11-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Well, i never take a loss as fun personally but i certainly dont expect a win here. The only positive i can take out of a loss is if we just lose playing our best without giving up the football. If we can stay turnover free and yet still lose than there really isnt anything for me to gripe about as we just got beat by a better team. If we lose because of turnovers than i will just continue to be pissed at our sloppiness.

Yeah, if we lose, I won't be having fun. I guess I just meant that I'm not that nervous since my expectation level is low, which is an unusual position for us in recent years. And if we win, I'll be as excited about this team as I've been all year

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 12:55 PM
This is going to be quite the TV night for you. Which game will you be focusing more on?

Not this one.

Timmy!
11-01-2015, 12:57 PM
Not this one.

Take your pansy sky blue uniforms and get out.

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 01:05 PM
Take your pansy sky blue uniforms and get out.

Kiss my ass.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 01:24 PM
I think that this is the game that our offense finally clicks.

Hoping that NBC shows Mr B's ceremony at half time. Greatest owner in all of sports, AINEC.

Joel
11-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Who will have to come up big for the Broncos tomorrow for them to reach 7-0?
The offensive line and run D, which depends on the offensive line (as everything.)

If I'm GB, no way I go at the NFLs best secondary (featuring THREE Pro Bowlers,) good coverage LBs, and a pair of All Pro pass rushers backed by three more in Barrett, Jackson and Wolfe. Far better to ride Starks, Lacy and the NFLs #3 rushing average against a fast but small D that'll wear down unless we rest it by returning the favor: We MUST sustain drives with our own run game, not force Manning to carry the offense while running for his life. With a line, we're the NFLs best; without one, we're grossly inferior to GB.

aberdien
11-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Isn't it weird that these are considered throwbacks

https://bestdamnsportsblogbyagirlperiod.files.wordpress.co m/2012/06/john-elway1.jpg

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 02:01 PM
Disregard.

I am an idiot.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:03 PM
I wish Denver was wearing those tonight.
They are.

SR
11-01-2015, 02:03 PM
I wish Denver was wearing those tonight.

They are

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:04 PM
They are
Jinx

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 02:05 PM
They are

I'm still dumb.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Nope.

Obviously you're saying we're missing something. What is it? http://blog.packers.com/2015/10/27/broncos-to-wear-blue-jerseys-white-pants-vs-packers/

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Obviously you're saying we're missing something. What is it? http://blog.packers.com/2015/10/27/broncos-to-wear-blue-jerseys-white-pants-vs-packers/

I think Mo is just being overly literal. Since nike redesigned the collar of our uni, it's not the EXACT same one from back then.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:12 PM
I think Mo is just being overly literal. Since nike redesigned the collar of our uni, it's not the EXACT same one from back then.
Sigh

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 02:15 PM

My apologies. I stand corrected, they are actually going to wear the correct uniform.

I was under the understanding they were not wearing that uniform.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:16 PM
That's not what the Broncos are saying. http://m.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Blue-thunder-Broncos-to-break-out-blue-jerseys-against-Packers-Raiders/fa481ac9-55da-4141-b7fe-593ee87422f7

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:17 PM
My apologies. I stand corrected, they are actually going to wear the correct uniform.

I was under the understanding they were not wearing that uniform.
Sorry, you posted this while I was posting the other.

aberdien
11-01-2015, 02:19 PM
I wish they would wear these:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/library/files/2012/01/broncos-elway-the-drive2.jpg

Don't even care if the helmet doesn't match

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Sorry, you posted this while I was posting the other.

When it was first announced, it was just announced as the alternate, which is the ugly unitard. I had not seen the update, which is a grand development.

:balloons:

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 02:25 PM

Such an awesome uniform.

Slick
11-01-2015, 02:28 PM

Those will always be my favorite. I know some people say they are cursed and Denver never won until the switched in the late 90's but those were the uniforms I grew up with.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 02:30 PM
I love that logo

Northman
11-01-2015, 02:34 PM
I grew up with the 80s uniform but did love the change when it happened.

SR
11-01-2015, 02:35 PM
The 1994 uniform is my favorite

VonDoom
11-01-2015, 02:51 PM
When it was first announced, it was just announced as the alternate, which is the ugly unitard. I had not seen the update, which is a grand development.

:balloons:

They said months ago that they were wearing the SB uniforms for this game. They will, however, wear the all blue unitards against the Raiders in December

Joel
11-01-2015, 03:11 PM
I am an idiot.
Signature updated. :tongue:

Joel
11-01-2015, 03:13 PM

Elway's got classic '80s "protection" in that shot, too: Some things never change (but how could HE forget the difference a decent line made in SBs XXXII and XXXIII?)

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 03:14 PM
They said months ago that they were wearing the SB uniforms for this game. They will, however, wear the all blue unitards against the Raiders in December

Broncos announced in August and I didn't see it. Uni watch speculated this summer they would wear all blue possibly against the Chiefs and definitely against Green Bay. I made an assumption it was the all blue because of what I read. Also because NBC also ran a promo this week with the all blues.

pulse
11-01-2015, 03:33 PM

If it's close in the fourth, I'll be stressed out no less than usual.

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Kiss my ass.
Who do you have winning this game mo?

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm on the west coast it will be a treat watching the broncos midday. Should be a good game

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Where is everyone?

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Oh it's a late fame. Nevermind

Joel
11-01-2015, 04:31 PM
If it's close in the fourth, I'll be stressed out no less than usual.
More likely this is the day Brock Boosters get their wish in a game over by halftime, while Manning stalks the sideline angry that we're protecting him from injury in an unwinnable game where the Packs LBs swarm our QB at will. I'd actually be OK with that if seeing their guy play far worse than Manning with all the same obstacles but fewer advantages finally SHUT UP the Ozbois, but they'd probably just whine about Kubiak setting him up to fail by not giving him meaningful snaps until we faced a SB favorite.

pulse
11-01-2015, 05:21 PM
More likely this is the day Brock Boosters get their wish in a game over by halftime, while Manning stalks the sideline angry that we're protecting him from injury in an unwinnable game where the Packs LBs swarm our QB at will. I'd actually be OK with that if seeing their guy play far worse than Manning with all the same obstacles but fewer advantages finally SHUT UP the Ozbois, but they'd probably just whine about Kubiak setting him up to fail by not giving him meaningful snaps until we faced a SB favorite.

Either that's the longest sarcastic ramble or your smoking meth. We may get beat but Green Bay is not scoring on this defense to the point of Manning being pulled at halftime. Aaron Rodgers is great but so is our secondary. Just no...

We may lose this game, but we're not getting blown out.

Magnificent Seven
11-01-2015, 05:56 PM
Broncos will win. Two weeks ago, Packers had a hard time with San Diego Chargers and they played at Green Bay. They did almost lose to San Diego. Niners gave them a hard time, too. Broncos defense is ranked 1st in NFL and I am sure Broncos defense will fire up and win the game. Defense wins.

Moreover, I am excited to see more actions from Shaquil Barrett! He's awesome!

We will win for Pat Bowlen! GO BRONCOS!

slim
11-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Oh it's a late fame. Nevermind

Hi Nut.

How's things?

slim
11-01-2015, 06:08 PM

They will lose by 50

7DnBrnc53
11-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Broncos will win. Two weeks ago, Packers had a hard time with San Diego Chargers and they played at Green Bay. They did almost lose to San Diego. Niners gave them a hard time, too. Broncos defense is ranked 1st in NFL and I am sure Broncos defense will fire up and win the game. Defense wins.

Moreover, I am excited to see more actions from Shaquil Barrett! He's awesome!

We will win for Pat Bowlen! GO BRONCOS!

I agree.

It seems like people are talking GB and NE up, calling them unbeatable. The Pack barely beat the Super Chokers, and the Pats had the game handed to them by Tardehill. They also got lucky the week before because our old buddy dropped a pass for them in the end zone, and the Jets let that ***** Edelman get open on a BS 3rd and 17. You have to get off the field there. You are in the NFL. No excuses.

NE's Christmas gifts from the AFC Least just keep on coming. They have had that holiday for 15 years.

As for tonight, Denver's pass rush comes up big, holding GB to 17. Broncos get 24. 7-0!!!!!

DenBronx
11-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Oakland is smoking the Jets defense. Funny how people were saying the Jets have a better defense then us.

Joel
11-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Either that's the longest sarcastic ramble or your smoking meth. We may get beat but Green Bay is not scoring on this defense to the point of Manning being pulled at halftime. Aaron Rodgers is great but so is our secondary. Just no...

We may lose this game, but we're not getting blown out.
If we have lots of turnovers, we could easily get blown out; if we put the whole offense on Manning and STILL can't protect him, we'll probably STILL have lots of turnovers. Further, if we leave our fast-but-small D on the field all game again, the Packers (who are 3rd in rushing average) will eventually push them around so badly they won't HAVE to make Rodgers throw into the teeth of an elite solid pass D.

There's more to offense than passing, and we may get a brutal reminder of that in a few hours. It'd be only fitting in a rematch of the SB where Elway played like crap vs. Favre, but Terrell Davis won it with the 157 yds in 30 carries, and the ONLY 3 rushing TD game in SB history; we're even dressed for it.

MOtorboat
11-01-2015, 06:22 PM
The Broncos are tied for third in the league in turnover margin.

slim
11-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi Joel.

How's the little one?

DenBronx
11-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Heading to Wild Wings in a bit to watch it with some Packer and raider friends of mine.

We need this win!!

slim
11-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Heading to Wild Wings in a bit to watch it with some Packer and raider friends of mine.

We need this win!!

Tell them I said get ******

Joel
11-01-2015, 06:33 PM
The Broncos are tied for third in the league in turnover margin.
Committed, or caused? I know Manning's 1st in Ints, but, either way, GB has the 2nd-least giveaways (4 turnovers committed in 6 games.)

So where do 85% of scrimmage turnovers occur? Hint: Green Bay also has the 3rd best rushing average; we have the 2nd WORST. They don't have to ride Rodgers (especially if we wear down our own D with three-and-outs) but we DO have to ride Manning; let's hope turnovers don't decide it.

Joel
11-01-2015, 06:34 PM
Hi Joel.

How's the little one?
Congested and restless; I just went in to soothe her back to sleep 'cause the wife needed a break. Thanks for asking though; things well on your end?

slim
11-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Congested and restless; I just went in to soothe her back to sleep 'cause the wife needed a break. Thanks for asking though; things well on your end?

Yep, can't complain.

DenBronx
11-01-2015, 07:03 PM

We need this win!!

Tell them I said get ******

I'll get right on that one.

slim
11-01-2015, 07:05 PM
I'll get right on that one.

Next time address me as Sir.

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Hi Nut.

How's things?
Hey slim. Good to see you back. Things are good. Man you were Mia for awhile. Hope things are good

slim
11-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Hey slim. Good to see you back. Things are good. Man you were Mia for awhile. Hope things are good

Yes, all good.

I am looking forward to seeing how our D plays against an elite offense.

I have faith in Wade and Von and the bunch.

HORSEPOWER 56
11-01-2015, 07:31 PM
I'm hoping the special night for Bowlen combined with all the alums in town gives them that little extra incentive and motivation to get the win tonight.

Joel
11-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Yes, all good.

I am looking forward to seeing how our D plays against an elite offense.

I have faith in Wade and Von and the bunch.
Offense needs to keep them off the field so they don't wear down: They're fast but small, so SCARY good when fresh, but get pushed around when left out there too long too often. We can't count on game-saving turnovers from a team that's only coughed it up 4 times in 6 games; they've got the run game to avoid throwing into the teeth of a ballhawking secondary and brutal pass rush. Man, I miss having an offense like that; bet Elway does, too, even if his drafts didn't show it till recently.

wayninja
11-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Packers offense hasn't been all that elite the last couple of weeks. Still, they have the QB and the tools. Hopefully we can keep them struggling.

slim
11-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Offense needs to keep them off the field so they don't wear down: They're fast but small, so SCARY good when fresh, but get pushed around when left out there too long too often. We can't count on game-saving turnovers from a team that's only coughed it up 4 times in 6 games; they've got the run game to avoid throwing into the teeth of a ballhawking secondary and brutal pass rush. Man, I miss having an offense like that; bet Elway does, too, even if his drafts didn't show it till recently.

I don't agree.

This defense hasn't been pushed around at all and I think we can count on them to make a play when it matters.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

There are a LOT of cheeseheads running around up in here.

ShaneFalco
11-01-2015, 08:02 PM
wow. alot of packer fans. just drove by stadium.

slim
11-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1h

There are a LOT of cheeseheads running around up in here.

I hope there are plenty of shopping carts available!

Joel
11-01-2015, 08:10 PM
I don't agree.

This defense hasn't been pushed around at all and I think we can count on them to make a play when it matters.
Charles pushed us around a bit on his TD drives, and Detroit several times appeared poised to do the same before we came up with yet another timely turnover. Green Bay won't do that: Four turnovers in six games, because passing's an OPTION, not necessity. Our NT's barely >310 and there's NO #3, our starting ILBs have been hurt a lot (I believe Marshall's playing the rest of the year with a broken metatarsal) and both their backups (who've also been hurt recently) are smaller than some safeties.

If GB's smart, they run at us rather than challenge the NFLs deepest most solid pass D when they're still missing their best WR and only just got back their #3. The good news there is we probably won't have to score a lot of points to win a game like that. The bad news is their offense is balanced enough it has the OPTION of CHOOSING attacks, while our pitiful run game leaves us no option but Manning, hence he's the most blitzed QB in the NFL.

Both teams must sustain drives and avoid turnovers, just as every team every game (especially against top Ds, which both teams have.) Sadly, that task's much easier for them, hence they have the 3rd least giveaways and we have the 10th most; throw in an undersized Broncos D reliant on speed and it doesn't look good.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Man, I could be way off, but I just have a feeling Denver is going to feature Manning's offense coming off the bye.

SR
11-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Man, I could be way off, but I just have a feeling Denver is going to feature Manning's offense coming off the bye.

I don't. I think they're gonna come out under center.

Joel
11-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Close enough to game time I wanna chain smoke and hook up the HDMI (if anyone has a good stream, please PM.) See ya'll at HT or after the 4th, if I've not hung myself. :)

CrazyHorse
11-01-2015, 08:16 PM

He'll be running wildcat.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1h

#Broncos inactives: Norwood, Ray, Sambrailo, Siemian, S. Smith, Doss, Kilgo

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m

#Broncos former coach Mike Shanahan receives loud applause during introduction of 1997 team.. Well-deserved.

Joel
11-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1h

#Broncos inactives: Norwood, Ray, Sambrailo, Siemian, S. Smith, Doss, Kilgo
AGAIN?! Seriously, who's our rotational NT, and wtf are we gonna do if Sly or whoever it is gets hurt?!

spikerman
11-01-2015, 08:22 PM
What's the deal with Kilgo the past couple of games? Is it because Wolfe is back?

CrazyHorse
11-01-2015, 08:22 PM
God I hate the opening song by Carrie Underwood.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 27s

Ronnie Hillman introduced with the starters... He's been getting more reps than Anderson last few weeks. Now will get first series as well

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m

#Broncos offense introducted... And yes Ryan Harris starting at left tackle. Polumbus could see some snaps as well...

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m

Members of the 1997 #Broncos team. Loudest applause to Elway, Sharpe, TD and Shanahan. Amazing team

aberdien
11-01-2015, 08:25 PM

I muted that shit

Northman
11-01-2015, 08:26 PM

I like looking at her though... lol

Krugan
Well, if all goes shitty, Walking Dead is on in an hour :)

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 22s

Ronnie Hillman, Malik Jackson, and Darian Stewart the #Broncos captains.. Green Bay wins toss... #Broncos will receive.

SR
11-01-2015, 08:27 PM
I was excited for the game all day but now that it's game time I'm kinda bla. Weird.

Beer!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 08:28 PM
I'm nervous for this one... let's go BRONCOS!

All phases of the game with their best performances of the season tonight!

wayninja
11-01-2015, 08:30 PM
As long as our opening snap isn't a safety, I'll have some hope.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:30 PM
:salute:GO BRONCOS:salute:

BORDERLINE
11-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Let's go guys. What a game. I'm so jealous of the fans at mile high. Hope some of that greatness of our SB teams rubs off.

aberdien
11-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Duck

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Good looking start. Like to see the intermediate stuff early.

BroncoWave
This is awesome seeing the SB 32 unis from both teams. Bringing back all kinds of flashbacks.

BORDERLINE
11-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Manning airing it out early I like it

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:34 PM
Pretty blah drive there.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Mathis... pancaked. I guess.

MOtorboat
My goodness, those unis look so amazing.

CrazyHorse
Going low on the QB?

sneakers
go broncos

tomjonesrocks
11-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Here comes the pain.

BORDERLINE
11-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Let's not give Rodgers any free plays. They use them alot. Hope the defense plans for that.

CrazyHorse
11-01-2015, 08:38 PM
So close....

tomjonesrocks
11-01-2015, 08:39 PM
It's too soon to say Lacy > Ball.

aberdien
11-01-2015, 08:39 PM
Remember when we could have had Eddie Lacy?

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Man, that is super uncharacteristic of Harris.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Great pressure on Rodgers so far, but we need to get to him

ShaneFalco
Nice job refs.

BroncoWave

Dude don't even start that shit tonight. We get it.

Denver Native (Carol)
What a terrible call on Harris

pulse
Uh what the hell was that holding call?

ShaneFalco
11-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Refs give GB breaks every game this season.

wayninja
Holding on Denver, but not on the packers O-line? Wow.

BORDERLINE
Broke that dude in half!!!

aberdien
11-01-2015, 08:42 PM
At the very least, the unis look damn fine. These are the ones that I grew up with.

BroncoWave
Pass rush is getting to Rodgers tonight. Great sign!

wayninja
Not exactly getting to Rodgers but definitely making him throw before he wants to...

tomjonesrocks
11-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Love Rodgers. Love the dude.

Love that hit at the end with him cringing. All night!

CrazyHorse
No picks please Manning. If we keep this game a slowed down defensive struggle it favors us.

pulse
Great pass rush on that stop.

sneakers
my heart is pounding, i want the broncos to beat the packers so I wont have to listen to anyone chirp at work tomoorrow

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Not exactly getting to Rodgers but definitely making him throw before he wants to...

I think that's the definition of getting to him. Doesn't have to be a sack to be good pressure.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Keep hitting Rodgers. Only a matter of time until it pays off in a bad decision or a turnover. Outside guys and interior slicing through that GB offensive line so far.

tomjonesrocks
Dude don't even start that shit tonight. We get it.

BroncoNut

= getting to

ShaneFalco
11-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Ronnie!

BroncoWave
Hillman so fast! CJ should be nothing more than a guy who gives Hillman breathers at this point.

BroncoNut
Nice run ronnie

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Nice couple of runs by Ronnie there. Balanced attack tonight is key.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:47 PM

Tyler Polumbus in at left tackle.. Knew they would switch off, he and Harris.. Didn't think would be on second series

sneakers
whoa, manning running

looked like a giraffe running there

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Moar passes to Virgil! Wanna see him more involved.

wayninja
I think that's the definition of getting to him. Doesn't have to be a sack to be good pressure.

Right. You know what I meant.

Az Snake
There's Virgil !!!

Sent using Forum Runner

BroncoWave
I definitely give Manning credit that he has looked way better on the bootleg in recent weeks than he did early in the season.

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Hillman so fast! CJ should be nothing more than a guy who gives Hillman breathers at this point.

Well shit. Maybe they both done figured it out.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
There's that CJ from last season!

CrazyHorse
Running game looks good so far. Manning running bootlegs scares me.

Denver Native (Carol)
So far, so good on the running game

Edmonton Bronco Fan

Quick, bash CJ more!

BroncoWave
CJ should have kept running there. You never know if a ref saw your knee go down.

BroncoNut
11-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Looking good.

wayninja
CJ running like man who recently lost his job!

ShaneFalco
Boomshakalaka

Edmonton Bronco Fan
PUNCH IT IN BOYS! a

BORDERLINE
11-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Come on get 7

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Damn... soooooooooo close.

wayninja
So close!

BroncoWave
First time I have said this all season, but our offense gave me a boner on that drive!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 08:51 PM
Hell of a drive. That's what we needed!

Az Snake
TOUCHDOWN !!!
HILLMAN !!!
GO BRONCOS !!!

Sent using Forum Runner

aberdien
Maybe these unis are the key.

ShaneFalco
:elefant:

CrazyHorse
That drive was absolutely beautiful.

pulse
Now that was a damn impressive drive.

sneakers
wew touchdown!

BroncoNut
Great drive

ShaneFalco

Tebow Unis

:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
:salute:TOUCHDOWN BRONCOS:salute:

:salute:RONNIE:salute:

BORDERLINE
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olathebroncofan
Championship

Slick
11-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Nice!

Northman
Best offensive drive all year.

wayninja
Who is this team that scored a TD in the first quarter?

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:53 PM
Great drive by the offense

BroncoJoe
Defense looks awesome, offense looks terrific so far.

Very happy at the moment!

VonDoom
Maybe that bye did us some good? We've looked very crisp on offense so far. I haven't seen this team this year

BroncoNut
Hi fives

CrazyHorse

I've always preferred the blue jerseys.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-01-2015, 08:54 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 56s5

#Broncos getting creative.. Use two extra lineman. Had Ferentz as offset fullback. He picked off Davis on Hillman's TD. 9 p, 83 yards, 1:49

Joel
Line came to PLAY; first drive was meh, but they consistently GASHED GB on the ground the second time, and protected Manning so once the run established the pass DT got us to 1st and G. Best part? I know it just from a yard out, but when I saw them stop DT I just kept saying, "FINISH THIS DRIVE, LINE! and THEY DID. Play like that and we can start making room in the trophy case. That said: Still the 1st qtr; keep it up to make me believe.

wayninja
First time I have said this all season, but our offense gave me a boner on that drive!

It's funny how often they run Cialis commercials after TD commercial breaks...

Yashahla17
6 runs 3 passes and a touchdown!!!!!!! Helluva drive fellas. Keep up the good work. First time the entire offense played well as a entire unit. INCLUDING MANNING. keep it up old man and i just might get off your back ��

wayninja
Strange tackle by fowler, but at least he got em

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 08:55 PM
It's funny how often they run Cialis commercials after TD commercial breaks...

Definitely won't need any Cialis today if the offense keeps it up! (see what I did there)

spikerman
11-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Broncos are playing with a chip on their shoulder in all three phases. Hope it stays that way.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Hopefully the D goes out there and does their thang again. Keep this momentum going.

aberdien
11-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Ward hauling ass

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Broncos are playing with a chip on their shoulder in all three phases. Hope it stays that way.

Way too early.... Rogers is going to work right now

Northman
11-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Great defense. Its taking everything from that Packer Oline to hold us back. lol

wayninja
Jesus, Rodgers could have set up a cot and an umbrella!

Denver Native (Carol)
Sure looked like a lot of holding by GB on that play

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Man, that felt like 10 steamboats back there for Rodgers.

BroncoWave
Man, they were holding the shit out of our d-line on that play.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Amazing coverage by our secondary to keep a blanket on everyone for that length of time.

spikerman
11-01-2015, 09:01 PM
I guess there was no foul on the LT because there is no signal for mugging.

Yashahla17
I dont like sanders returning punts....he's too fricking valuable.

wayninja
Sanders is up, but looks like he took a pretty nasty headshot on that play

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 09:02 PM
If our offense goes down and scores another touchdown right now then the bye week did something to these guys. Please give me another touchdown by running the ball successful

aberdien
11-01-2015, 09:02 PM
Way too early.... Rogers is going to work right now

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54209834.jpg

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Sanders is up, but looks like he took a pretty nasty headshot on that play

Whose the genius that thought it would be a good idea to put our elite wideout on special teams? Were already thin at the position

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 09:04 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54209834.jpg

No doubt i was just saying its too early to say the offense has figured it out and the defense will shut a rod down.

CrazyHorse
Virgil Green!!!!!

Northman
Finally using Green.

BroncoWave
Wow, nice of Virgil to finally show up this season!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Virgil!

Az Snake
There's Virgil !!!

Sent using Forum Runner

aberdien
I'm digging this bootleg + TE connection thing we've got going on.

BroncoWave
11-01-2015, 09:05 PM
BJ Raji is a big-ass dude.

Northman
11-01-2015, 09:05 PM
Daniels!!!!!!!!!!!

sneakers
11-01-2015, 09:06 PM
nice play

Yashahla17
Tight Ends finally getting in the mix!

BroncoWave
Now THAT's how you utilize the screen game, not the BS bubble screen crap we run. I don't know what the hell got into our offense but I am loving it so far.

Denver Native (Carol)

Harris back in at LT.. Max Garcia in at LG #Broncos

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Nice to see Daniels looking effective. Another TD here would be huge. We're moving the ball effectively; nice play selection.

BORDERLINE
If we go up by 14 I won't know how to act

tomjonesrocks
Love this start.

Fired up.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
Now THAT's how you utilize the screen game, not the BS bubble screen crap we run. I don't know what the hell got into our offense but I am loving it so far.

That bye week paying dividends!

chazoe60
Imma give that first quarter 2 big thumbs up.

SR
11-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Whose the genius that thought it would be a good idea to put our elite wideout on special teams? Were already thin at the position

Antonio Brown returns punts...

Yashahla17
Please please please score a touchdown.

Denver Native (Carol)
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 32s

I have confirmed Owen Daniels on in the team... See how much better Manning looks with functional play from TEs...

I have confirmed that Virgil Green is on the Broncos... Feed the Hulk...

aberdien
I'm about ready to advocate switching back to the blue jerseys all the time.

VonDoom
Packers had scored in first quarter 22 straight games ... Until now

SR
If we go up by 14 I won't know how to act

I don't think the Broncos will either

BroncoWave
Imma give that first quarter 2 big thumbs up.

10/10, would watch again.

SR
11-01-2015, 09:08 PM
10/10, would watch again.

This made me laugh

ShaneFalco
rofl wtf is this commercial? Was cool until these chicks acted like they were about to play tackle football with gronk and suh.

Oh NIKE. hilarious

Denver Native (Carol)

#Broncos still haven't allowed a first-quarter point. #Packers had scored NFL best 66 points in the first quarter entering the game.

Yashahla17
Antonio Brown returns punts...

Doesn't matter its not a good idea for our team. We are very limited at WR.

wayninja
Wow, I never knew nike commercials could be so.... long.

SR
Doesn't matter its not a good idea for our team. We are very limited at WR.

So is Shittsburgh...

ShaneFalco
Bey bey

Northman
Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!

Edmonton Bronco Fan
11-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Hell of a throw by Peyton!

wayninja
Broncowave may have to call the special 800 numbers for propisms that last over 3 hours.

Yashahla17
Thomas is burning hayward ass up....... Great ******* throw old man!!!!

Joel

It's like Kubiak spent the bye going by every locker taping up what everyone's been saying about them, 'cause they're doing everything they've been bashed for NOT doing.

Another nice long ground and pound here and fatigue could really start working in our favor. Let's not forget to give the D props for holding a good balanced offense to quick punts on their first two drives; as good as the offense is doing, we wouldn't be leading if the D hadn't been preventing scores.

Hearing WAY too many cheeseheads in our house though.

Also: Manning can't make that throw anymore; 1st and G.

ShaneFalco
Wow, I never knew nike commercials could be so.... long.

i am sure those chicks are about to play tackle football with suh.

:lol:

ShaneFalco
Omg andre caldwell sighting

BroncoWave
Holy shit that was beautiful. Maybe BronColt was right all along! Playing possum!

VonDoom
100 yards receiving already for DT. Wow

Yashahla17
11-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Damn i hope manning can keep this up as it gets cold.