PDA

View Full Version : NFL x NBA Jersey Mashup

BroncoJoe
10-24-2015, 08:19 AM
Didn't know where to put this - but kind of cool.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/nfl-x-nba-jersey-mashups/

OrangeHoof
10-24-2015, 08:50 AM
If your NBA team were a football team, what would they look like? That's essentially the question posed here.

Johnny Manzeil as a Cav was the most interesting, the sword as a trim going from his armpit to his knee.

BroncoJoe
10-24-2015, 08:57 AM
I thought some of the jerseys were pretty cool - almost better than the actual NFL jersey.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:16 AM
I really liked some of these. I liked Indy, Chicago, San Fran, Philly, and Seattle...and liked how Brooklyn's was so old school looking, plus the flat black is cool. Timberwolves wasn't bad, but had the green on the collar that took away from it.

Dapper Dan
10-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Wow. Most of those were pretty awesome. It would be amazing to see this some day.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Wow. Most of those were pretty awesome. It would be amazing to see this some day.

To see NBA teams dress up in shoulder pads and helmets?

Dapper Dan
10-24-2015, 11:25 AM

No. To see the Jets and Nets work out a deal so the Jets could wear that as an alternate.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:31 AM
No. To see the Jets and Nets work out a deal so the Jets could wear that as an alternate.

So that the Jets could advertise for the nets?

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:32 AM
I really liked Atlanta's stripes on the pants. Hated the helmet in these mock-ups..but the pant stripes are cool. I'd like Broncos to change our jerseys. That would be a cool lool. Keep our awesome logo, but the stripes we have now (especially on the top) has to go, imo.

Dapper Dan
10-24-2015, 11:34 AM
So that the Jets could advertise for the nets?

For money. Yes. Not for free.

BroncoJoe
10-24-2015, 11:36 AM

That's what they're talking about - the NFL team adopting the logo and colors of the local NBA team - not the NBA players dressing in NFL gear...

BroncoJoe
10-24-2015, 11:39 AM
Oddly enough - I like all of them, but Denver's probably the least.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:40 AM
That's what they're talking about - the NFL team adopting the logo and colors of the local NBA team - not the NBA players dressing in NFL gear...

It's if yoru favorite NBA team was actually a NFL team... then THIS is what the jerseys would look like. its not really a mash-up, as they don't have any of the NFL to them. It's just taking the NBA teams jersey and adapting to an NFL sport. I get that.

But I was just giving Dapper a hard time. The NFL teams aren't going to do this. Some of the cool stripes and designs are very welll done, though.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Oddly enough - I like all of them, but Denver's probably the least.

yeah.. Denver's was awful.

I liked how the cavs used the sword as a stripe, but why take it all the way to the armpit? Atlanta's stripes are awesome. Nailed a new look with a traditional feel. The helmet was a bit glossy for my taste, but the design was great.

Ravage!!!
10-24-2015, 11:49 AM
Oakland's...looks like a High School design/concept. I mean, that's just horrible. I get that it doesn't have much of a logo to work with, but still.

BroncoJoe
10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
I really liked Atlanta's stripes on the pants. Hated the helmet in these mock-ups..but the pant stripes are cool. I'd like Broncos to change our jerseys. That would be a cool lool. Keep our awesome logo, but the stripes we have now (especially on the top) has to go, imo.

I'm very tired of our uniforms. I'd be happy if they switched back to the old school uniform, keeping the current logo.

DenBronx
10-24-2015, 12:35 PM
It's anything BUT cool. More like god awful.

Dapper Dan
10-24-2015, 10:33 PM
I'm still happy with our uniforms.

olathebroncofan
10-24-2015, 11:13 PM
The suns/Cardinals looks like the Frankfurt Galaxy, and the Bucks/Packers look like the Rhine Fire from NFL Europe

Valar Morghulis
10-25-2015, 02:00 AM
Ours looked like a bad version of what we have with a terrible helmet.

I liked some of them though.

I hope we keep what we have, or go back to our old school ones, because I already spend too much on merchandise, the last thing I need is three new styles of jersey to stare at online then eventually buy when drunk

MOtorboat
10-25-2015, 08:59 AM
Ours looked like a bad version of what we have with a terrible helmet.

I liked some of them though.

I hope we keep what we have, or go back to our old school ones, because I already spend too much on merchandise, the last thing I need is three new styles of jersey to stare at online then eventually buy when drunk

It didn't look to me like they used the right shade of yellow.