PDA

View Full Version : Mason's Power Rankings

Northman
10-21-2015, 03:38 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Masons-Power-Rankings-Bengals-on-the-rise-Broncos-take-a-dip/831821f8-975f-429c-af3c-3ecf3fb55444

6. Denver Broncos (6-0)Last week: 4

How do you drop after a tough road win? Mistakes -- three more interceptions -- and penalties. The Broncos now rank third in the league in penalty yardage per game and tied for seventh in giveaways. In adjusted points per possession, they rank third on defense -- and third from the bottom on offense. The defense and offense cancel each other out; what keeps the Broncos near the top are their wins, their RPI and their special teams.

weazel
10-21-2015, 04:05 PM
at least our Pat's are number 1, hey North!!!

DenBronx
10-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Carolina went ahead of us because they beat the shecocks I guess. If we beat the Pack then these fools are going to have to take us for real.

Also, if this offense begins to show any signs of life then this team is going to be scary. We won't be as good as before but I bet towards the end of the season we will be alot better, just in time for the playoffs.

Yashahla17
10-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Carolina went ahead of us because they beat the shecocks I guess. If we beat the Pack then these fools are going to have to take us for real.

Also, if this offense begins to show any signs of life then this team is going to be scary. We won't be as good as before but I bet towards the end of the season we will be alot better, just in time for the playoffs.

If if if. I hope all these its come to life because since week 1 even back to pre season all people been saying is if.

weazel
10-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Yashahla is a little ball of hate

Valar Morghulis
10-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Yashahla is a little ball of hate

Like a rapists testicle

Timmy!
10-21-2015, 04:20 PM
Like a rapists testicle

I hereby dub him "lil testicle."

Slick
10-21-2015, 04:37 PM
Andrew Mason is such a dweeb. How the hell did he get that gig?

NightTrainLayne
10-21-2015, 04:52 PM

I like Mason.

He has a touch of Asberger's if I remember correctly.

He is a member here as well, although he never posts.

BroncoJoe
10-21-2015, 05:12 PM
I like Mason.

FanInAZ?

Buff
10-21-2015, 05:12 PM

I'll bet he knows more about Star Wars than Mastershake.

BroncoWave
10-21-2015, 05:15 PM
I like Mason.

Mason annoys the shit out of me on Twitter because he takes questions from his followers WAY too literally. Like, someone will ask him "Would you be worried about the Packers pass rush next week?" and his reply would be "Well I'm not playing this week so I really don't have anything to worry about". Like dude, you know what he was asking, you don't have to be such a twit about it. (Yes, the irony of me getting mad at someone for being a twit on the internet is not lost on me :D )

DenBronx
10-21-2015, 05:19 PM

If if if. I hope all these its come to life because since week 1 even back to pre season all people been saying is if.

If only you never became a member of the forums.

BroncoWave
10-21-2015, 05:21 PM

:lol: This might be your best post ever.

DenBronx
10-21-2015, 05:21 PM

I'll bet he knows more about Star Wars than Mastershake.

Masons more of the Dungeons n Dragons type.

NightTrainLayne
10-21-2015, 05:29 PM
FanInAZ?

No, AsianSushi7.

underrated29
10-21-2015, 05:35 PM

Shit, if we beat the pack Ill start taking us for real

DenBronx
10-21-2015, 05:45 PM
Shit, if we beat the pack Ill start taking us for real

Same here. This game will be the real measuring stick. GB definitely looks like the better team. If our defense shuts Rogers down the whole damn world will have us at the top. Manning can struggle this season with a defense like ours but just hope he snaps out of it in time for this game.

Yashahla17
10-21-2015, 06:09 PM

Yet another if.

FanInAZ
10-21-2015, 06:28 PM
FanInAZ?

There is not "touch of" when it comes to my Asperger's.

FanInAZ
10-21-2015, 06:29 PM
No, AsianSushi7.

I thought that was a duplicate account of beefstew back when he was permabanned.

Northman
10-21-2015, 06:48 PM
at least our Pat's are number 1, hey North!!!

:lol:

They went back in time and stole an Almanac to find a way to cheat again.

NightTrainLayne
10-21-2015, 10:30 PM
I thought that was a duplicate account of beefstew back when he was permabanned.

It was a joke. :D

NightTrainLayne
10-21-2015, 10:37 PM
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/member.php/2251-Andrew-Mason