PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Hillman wants you to shut up about Manning

aberdien
10-18-2015, 06:19 PM
@MrHillman2U: Ya need to get off Peyton that's our QB bottom line .You fake fans don't say anything when he is winning us the game smh

Northman
10-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Sorry Ronnie, been a fan of the team longer than you have been alive.

Yashahla17
10-18-2015, 06:22 PM
Lol when has he been winning us da game? This over the top support for the old man is funny.

Joel
10-18-2015, 06:22 PM
Sorry Ronnie, been a fan of the team longer than you have been alive.
Yes, but this is about the NFL team in Denver, not Boston. ;)

Northman
10-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Yes, but this is about the NFL team in Denver, not Boston. ;)

Thats rich coming from a Texans fan. lmao

Joel
10-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Thats rich coming from a Texans fan. lmao
Differences are that I:

1) Talk up the Texans FAR less than you talk up the Cheatriots,
2) Don't run down Manning just to talk up Mallett or Hoyer, and
3) Never have trouble remembering which team I PREFER, even when they play each other.

In my perfect world, every AFCCG would be Houston@Denver, but even when that was a real possibility I was never even slightly conflicted over whom I wanted to win. I didn't run around saying our QB sucked because he didn't do this, that or the other thing Schaub did (though I may have said Fox sucked because he didn't do things Kubiak did, but that's because Fox is a moron and Kubiak isn't.) Nor did I point out all the things Owen Daniels did that Julius Thomas couldn't (and heaven knows there are plenty.)

Also, if Houston had been caught cheating I wouldn't have explained how it wasn't "really" cheating because there was no proof, and even if there WAS, it STILL wasn't cheating because "everyone does it." Like if everyone went on a murder spree tomorrow that would suddenly somehow legitimize murder.

Northman
10-18-2015, 06:40 PM
Differences are that I:

1) Talk up the Texans FAR less than you talk up the Cheatriots,
2) Don't run down Manning just to talk up Mallett or Hoyer, and
3) Never have trouble remembering which team I PREFER, even when they play each other.

In my perfect world, every AFCCG would be Houston@Denver, but even when that was a real possibility I was never even slightly conflicted over whom I wanted to win. I didn't run around saying our QB sucked because he didn't do this, that or the other thing Schaub did (though I may have said Fox sucked because he didn't do things Kubiak did, but that's because Fox is a moron and Kubiak isn't.) Nor did I point out all the things Owen Daniels did that Julius Thomas couldn't (and heaven knows there are plenty.)

All you have proven here is you are a liar. Lmao simple as that.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2015, 06:42 PM
@MrHillman2U: Ya need to get off Peyton that's our QB bottom line .You fake fans don't say anything when he is winning us the game smh

Hi Ronnie: Please tell your QB to stop throwing INTs and play better. Just maybe then, we'll be back on the bandwagon.

Joel
10-18-2015, 06:46 PM
All you have proven here is you are a liar. Lmao simple as that.
Pardon? Please specify and prove one or more of those statements is:

1) False,
2) I KNEW it to be false and
3) I it made with intent to deceive.

Or concede you don't know what a lie is.

I Eat Staples
10-18-2015, 06:57 PM
It's cool that these players love Manning and want to defend him. I get that.

But calling a large percentage of your fanbase "fake fans" is ******* stupid. It's bad enough when fans call other fans "fake" or "haters" for criticizing the team, but when a player does it it's a whole other level of silly.

Yashahla17
10-18-2015, 07:04 PM
Didn't the fake fans give fumble Ronnie fumble chance after chance for 3 years? I think Ronnie should shut the hell up.

Northman
10-18-2015, 07:05 PM

But calling a large percentage of your fanbase "fake fans" is ******* stupid. It's bad enough when fans call other fans "fake" or "haters" for criticizing the team, but when a player does it it's a whole other level of silly.

Indeed. Just look at Joel's post in this very thread.

Foochacho
10-18-2015, 07:07 PM
The only "fake fans" would be the ones riding Manning's jock the ones who came here for Manning alone (broncolts). Us real fans could care less about Peyton's legacy we want the best chance to win. If he quits throwing awful picks I'll lay off but until then I'll be hoping Brock gets a chance to at least show us what he has. We need to know who gives us the best chance for the playoffs.

This is the most amazing denver defense I have ever witnessed if our offense doesn't get its shot together I'll be more disappointed than any previous years. Now is the time to build a dynasty. We have a lot of young talent. I don't care who Qb's as long as they quit turning the ball over.

broncobryce
10-18-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm a fake fan of Manning because I'm not a fan of Manning at all, never was. He is and will always be a Colt to me, he proved that when he waved and giggled like a little girl when we played against them. I lost what little I liked him right then. He's a Colt in his heart of hearts, I can tell.

TimHippo
10-18-2015, 07:24 PM
Maybe he should become a "Real" running back before he spouts off. Fake RB's should keep their mouth shut.

Yashahla17
10-18-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm a fake fan of Manning because I'm not a fan of Manning at all, never was. He is and will always be a Colt to me, he proved that when he waved and giggled like a little girl when we played against them. I lost what little I liked him right then. He's a Colt in his heart of hearts, I can tell.

The same colt that knocked the Broncos out the playoffs numerous times crushing us. Peyton is a colt. If he had been in Denver for his entire career I'd probably been making excuses for him for awhile myself.

DenBronx
10-18-2015, 07:28 PM

Come on man everyone knows that. He will always be a Colt 1st but make no mistake about it he wants to beat them and he wants a ring in Denver. If you think that he wanted to lose against them or didn't put the Broncos 1st when we played them then you're high as a kite.

Joel
10-18-2015, 07:29 PM
Well, maybe he still has a soft spot for THOSE fans because they stuck by him through good times AND BAD for over a decade. Y'know, as opposed to annually ping-ponging back and forth between hating AND loving him, like a bunch of bipolar methheads? ;)

The same colt that knocked the Broncos out the playoffs numerous times crushing us. Peyton is a colt. If he had been in Denver for his entire career I'd probably been making excuses for him for awhile myself.
Nah, I think you're bigger than that: Even if we'd drafted him, you'd probably still NEVER show up except at the END of his career (to publicly hope he's INJURED.) 'Cause the guy who's 17/30 for 159 yds and 1 TD is our PROVEN franchise QB.

Dapper Dan
10-18-2015, 07:35 PM

Davii
10-18-2015, 08:21 PM
I really don't think I've seen so much vitriol on this site since we sent McD packing.

Dumb comment Ronnie, Peyton doesn't need you to stick up for him.

chazoe60
10-18-2015, 08:23 PM
I've paid my dues with 30+ years of fandom to be allowed to bitch about a player when he's playing like shit, and Manning is definitely playing like shit.

tripp
10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Not helping your stock in Denver by calling a certain percentage of the fan base that follows Manning's career "Fake". Would you expect Ronnie Hillman to say anything esle? Obviously he's going to stick by his QB, there isn't a doubt once Manning retires, and a few players go to other teams you're going to hear "his last year was a struggle", or something along those lines. Something like Sanders said about Roethlisberger once he came to Denver, "Manning is a way better QB" something like that.

Dzone
10-18-2015, 10:03 PM
The cold is really going to destroy Manning this time around. If he lasts that long. Progressive Spinal nerve degeneration is a common side effect of spine fusion surgery. First you have no feeling in your fingertips. Then your whole hand goes numb, then your arm. If Manning was a government employee, he would be eligible for disability.
If Hillman wants to call fans fake for noticing the obvious then he's an idiot

Cugel
10-18-2015, 10:26 PM

You're right. He shouldn't say you are all "fake fans." He should tell the truth and say "You're a bunch of morons."

Dzone
10-18-2015, 10:27 PM
You're right. He shouldn't say you are all "fake fans." He should tell the truth and say "You're a bunch of morons."

:beer:

Cugel
10-18-2015, 10:28 PM
The cold is really going to destroy Manning this time around. If he lasts that long. Progressive Spinal nerve degeneration is a common side effect of spine fusion surgery. First you have no feeling in your fingertips. Then your whole hand goes numb, then your arm. If Manning was a government employee, he would be eligible for disability.
If Hillman wants to call fans fake for noticing the obvious then he's an idiot

Did you read the article where he talks about it? The numb feeling in his fingertips hasn't spread to his hands. The feeling just never came back to the fingertips. It' isn't getting worse - at least not yet. If he couldn't feel his hands he wouldn't have come back this season at all. No QB could play if he couldn't feel the ball at all.

chazoe60
10-18-2015, 10:57 PM

Whatevs

Dzone
10-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Have you seen his passes lately? He has intermittent moments when he can throw, but more often than not, he is terrible.Its a helluva catch-22 when youre 6-0 and you have a quarterback whos arm is falling off

I Eat Staples
10-18-2015, 11:02 PM

You're right man, we're morons for criticizing the QB who's rated last in the NFL through 6 weeks. It's too bad we're not all as smart as you.

Seriously, if you have a flat tire do you write essays convincing everyone around you that the problem with your car is caused by several other variables, or do you fix the ******* flat tire?

Simple Jaded
10-18-2015, 11:52 PM
OH the tears, delicious.

I never knew bad football could be so enjoyable.

I wonder if Manning thinks we're a 6 too, after everything he's done for us? Smh.

weazel
10-19-2015, 11:07 AM
I like that the players are behind Peyton, but maybe that's why his passes can't find them.

GEM
10-19-2015, 11:08 AM
I like that the players are behind Peyton, but maybe that's why his passes can't find them.

:laugh: Good one, weaz!! :D

slim
10-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Ronnie played well yesterday, almost like a real featured back.

Timmy!
10-19-2015, 11:11 AM
Keep running for 100 yards each week and say whatever the **** you want Ronnie.

wayninja
10-19-2015, 11:58 AM
I like that he's circling the wagons, that's what players should do. But the part about when he's winning us the game we don't say anything is silly. This place was jubilant with admiration in 2013 (regular season, not SB). We say plenty, good and bad Ronnie. Deal with it.

TXBRONC
10-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Being tight knit is a good thing. So it doesn't bother me what Hillman said, besides that his criticism is going to make the concerns about Manning go away. Only Manning improving along with the rest of the team will do that.

BroncoWave
10-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Keep running for 100 yards each week and say whatever the **** you want Ronnie.

This. He can call me a fake fan every week as long as he keeps playing well. I don't need boy scouts or rhodes scholars on my team.

TXBRONC
10-19-2015, 12:29 PM
This. He can call me a fake fan every week as long as he keeps playing well. I don't need boy scouts or rhodes scholars on my team.

If Hillman can keep running like he did yesterday I think Manning's play will even out.