PDA

View Full Version : Sanders on Manning

iLands
10-16-2015, 05:57 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13898364

Thought you would enjoy this.

Yashahla17
10-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Means absolutely nothing. Hes just tryin to stick up for his qb while hes here. The new system sanders is reasons as to why manning is slumming... So thats dead because the new system manning is slumming in is our second system. Kubiak system got scrapped. Because manning couldnt run it because of hus lack of arm and mobility to just move the launce points. This new pistol crap is absolute garbage. Fricking college offense vs nfl team. Smh. They better go back to manning offense or kubiak offense. The pistol cannot stay . Run mannings offense sp the people can see hes just finished physically as a pro.

Yashahla17
10-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Sanders is a cool brother though. Elite wideout.

Davii
10-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Means absolutely nothing.

Just like your posts.

BroncoJoe
10-16-2015, 09:22 AM
I liked Yoshi at first, but now he just seems like a Zam clone. Same thing over, and over and over again.

BroncoWave
10-16-2015, 10:09 AM
In all seriousness though, I would expect nothing less than Sanders, or any other Bronco, to defend his QB publicly. Especially Sanders since Manning targets him on every other play. :lol:

Ravage!!!
10-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Of course he 's going to say the right thing, he's a professional. Saying anything different would be stupid, and wrong.

That being said.. Kubiak's system is not "dead" at all. That's just incorrect all around.

Denver Native (Carol)
10-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Just like your posts.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

dogfish
10-16-2015, 10:35 AM
guys, i don't know about you, but i feel terrible about how this team is letting yash down-- he deserves better, damn it!!

BroncoWave
10-16-2015, 10:36 AM
guys, i don't know about you, but i feel terrible about how this team is letting yash down-- he deserves better, damn it!!

I like yash. He makes mine and others negative takes on Manning seem far less whiny/panicky. :lol:

Valar Morghulis
10-16-2015, 10:37 AM
I like yash. He makes mine and others negative takes on Manning seem far less whiny/panicky. :lol:

Lol, not really. You all still sound like whiney little bitches

BroncoWave
10-16-2015, 10:39 AM

Go suck on an exhaust pipe, Dave!

Davii
10-16-2015, 10:43 AM

I read that with a thick Scottish accent. It comes off much better.

Valar Morghulis
10-16-2015, 10:43 AM
I read that with a thick Scottish accent. It comes off much better.

Like Willie from the Simpson's

Ravage!!!
10-16-2015, 11:05 AM
guys, i don't know about you, but i feel terrible about how Manning is letting yash down-- he deserves better, damn it!!

fify

GEM
10-16-2015, 11:14 AM
I haven't taken the time to read the new posters posts, who does he want instead of Manning?

Ravage!!!
10-16-2015, 11:34 AM
I haven't taken the time to read the new posters posts, who does he want instead of Manning?

Os. He thinks Os has proved himself (his/her words, not mine) during practice and pre-season to be the starter... that and Kubiaks' offense is built for him. Something like that.

GEM
10-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Os. He thinks Os has proved himself (his/her words, not mine) during practice and pre-season to be the starter... that and Kubiaks' offense is built for him. Something like that.

:laugh: He really thinks behind THIS offensive line, Os is just going to be so much better than Manning....Cute! Manning has regressed, but Os has no game experience, can't read a defense like Manning and doesn't have the brain of Manning. That's just silly talk. Os would get through 0 progressions before an end was in his face. Os is the future, he isn't the right now.

underrated29
10-16-2015, 11:47 AM

A threeway with tebow and benny roth

GEM
10-16-2015, 11:51 AM

:shocked: the words 3 way with Tebow and Ruthlessraper just gave me the eeeeby jeeeeebies! :laugh:

TXBRONC
10-16-2015, 12:04 PM
:shocked: the words 3 way with Tebow and Ruthlessraper just gave me the eeeeby jeeeeebies! :laugh:

I think Under meant exactly what is giving you eeeby jeeeebies.

Joel
10-16-2015, 12:35 PM
I was expecting slashfic, not all this football talk that's masturbatory in all the wrong ways. :(

See? This guy gets it: Give the audience what it wants!

Cugel
10-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Means absolutely nothing. Hes just tryin to stick up for his qb while hes here. The new system sanders is reasons as to why manning is slumming... So thats dead because the new system manning is slumming in is our second system. Kubiak system got scrapped. Because manning couldnt run it because of hus lack of arm and mobility to just move the launce points. This new pistol crap is absolute garbage. Fricking college offense vs nfl team. Smh. They better go back to manning offense or kubiak offense. The pistol cannot stay . Run mannings offense sp the people can see hes just finished physically as a pro.

More Manning bashing from people who will all deny they ever said it, once they begin to see what it means when you lose a Hall of Famer QB, and get Brock Osweiler.

Cugel
10-16-2015, 01:07 PM
:laugh: He really thinks behind THIS offensive line, Os is just going to be so much better than Manning....Cute! Manning has regressed, but Os has no game experience, can't read a defense like Manning and doesn't have the brain of Manning. That's just silly talk. Os would get through 0 progressions before an end was in his face. Os is the future, he isn't the right now.

Personally, I hope that Osweiler is everything people hope he is. But there are some facts that some fans just refuse to grasp.

#1 - What's wrong with Peyton is the OL, not his arm. His arm has been weak for years, ever since his neck surgeries. It's not weaker now than last year, his OL is blocking a lot worse.

#2 - Nobody has a clue how Brock will perform from watching Brock in meaningless pre-season games. Sorry but all the "he looked good in the pre-season" posts are just stupid - nobody was game planning how to stop Brock Osweiler in the pre-season and they were playing guys who are now working in the loading dock of Office Depot. His performances just don't mean anything.

#3 What we do know is that over the last 15 years, since Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round, 138 QBs have been drafted at #57 or later in the draft, and exactly one of them has played in a Super-bowl. Russell Wilson. Almost all of the rest are forgotten busts now. Just based on this history, the chances Brock Osweiler is another are around 1%. You would have better odds going to Vegas and placing the house, the wife, the kids and the family dog on #17 red - 1 in 38 as opposed to 1 in 100 or so.

I hope he makes it, but the odds are not in his favor.

#4 - No matter how loudly the fans scream for Brock, they are NOT going to play Osweiler this season unless Peyton is injured. Period. Because Kubiak is not stupid enough to think that his untested rookie is a "better option" than an ageing Hall of Fame QB.

#5 - Most of the fans screaming for Brock have some hidden agenda. They are closet Tebowites who still hate Manning for displacing their worthless hero. They are ignorant fans who just always scream for the backup QB whenever the starter struggles, never grasping the fact that the backup is a backup for a reason - i.e. if he's better than your starter, your team is almost certainly screwed anyway. And they are Fantasy owners who drafted Peyton in the first round and he's not getting them any points! "Grrr!"

This is real football, not fantasy.

Northman
10-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Go suck on an exhaust pipe, Dave!

I got one he can suck on, his bad teeth and all. :coffee:

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 01:18 PM
Only advantages to Brock are his arm strength, increased mobility. If he can buy 2 seconds with his legs on a boot leg then he may be able to hit a bomb to sanders. And go back to offense that OL trained with all of TC and first 2 weeks of season.

OL is sucking but part of that is because Manning is blitzed almost 50% of time. OL is not adjusting to picking up blitzs well. Tackles are horrible right now. Interior lineman are not getting that push initially for running games.

Not having a true pass catching TE means no LB need to cover them and they are blitzing. SS at top of box to remove short passes over middle and no dump off to the RB there either. This Oz can not fix.

IMO if offense ass to beat the blitz that offense may open up. Get rid of that damn screen pass to DT. Corners play too close to LOS and Manning g does not have zip on ball to make that a quick pass, it flutters to DT. It only worked with Decker because he was an amazing blocker at WR in bunched sets.

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Personally, I hope that Osweiler is everything people hope he is. But there are some facts that some fans just refuse to grasp.

#1 - What's wrong with Peyton is the OL, not his arm. His arm has been weak for years, ever since his neck surgeries. It's not weaker now than last year, his OL is blocking a lot worse.

#2 - Nobody has a clue how Brock will perform from watching Brock in meaningless pre-season games. Sorry but all the "he looked good in the pre-season" posts are just stupid - nobody was game planning how to stop Brock Osweiler in the pre-season and they were playing guys who are now working in the loading dock of Office Depot. His performances just don't mean anything.

#3 What we do know is that over the last 15 years, since Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round, 138 QBs have been drafted at #57 or later in the draft, and exactly one of them has played in a Super-bowl. Russell Wilson. Almost all of the rest are forgotten busts now. Just based on this history, the chances Brock Osweiler is another are around 1%. You would have better odds going to Vegas and placing the house, the wife, the kids and the family dog on #17 red - 1 in 38 as opposed to 1 in 100 or so.

I hope he makes it, but the odds are not in his favor.

#4 - No matter how loudly the fans scream for Brock, they are NOT going to play Osweiler this season unless Peyton is injured. Period. Because Kubiak is not stupid enough to think that his untested rookie is a "better option" than an ageing Hall of Fame QB.

#5 - Most of the fans screaming for Brock have some hidden agenda. They are closet Tebowites who still hate Manning for displacing their worthless hero. They are ignorant fans who just always scream for the backup QB whenever the starter struggles, never grasping the fact that the backup is a backup for a reason - i.e. if he's better than your starter, your team is almost certainly screwed anyway. And they are Fantasy owners who drafted Peyton in the first round and he's not getting them any points! "Grrr!"

This is real football, not fantasy.

**** your #3, you always bring up these stats. And from what I can, that trend is changing with QB being successful not drafted in first round. Wison, Bridgewater, Brady, Romo, and many others.

Northman
10-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Only advantages to Brock are his arm strength, increased mobility. If he can buy 2 seconds with his legs on a boot leg then he may be able to hit a bomb to sanders. And go back to offense that OL trained with all of TC and first 2 weeks of season.

OL is sucking but part of that is because Manning is blitzed almost 50% of time. OL is not adjusting to picking up blitzs well. Tackles are horrible right now. Interior lineman are not getting that push initially for running games.

Not having a true pass catching TE means no LB need to cover them and they are blitzing. SS at top of box to remove short passes over middle and no dump off to the RB there either. This Oz can not fix.

IMO if offense ass to beat the blitz that offense may open up. Get rid of that damn screen pass to DT. Corners play too close to LOS and Manning g does not have zip on ball to make that a quick pass, it flutters to DT. It only worked with Decker because he was an amazing blocker at WR in bunched sets.

Just need to get the running game going. If we can do that Manning wont have to worry about throwing over 10 yds.

Northman
10-16-2015, 01:23 PM
**** your #3, you always bring up these stats. And from what I can, that trend is changing with QB being successful not drafted in first round. Wison, Bridgewater, Brady, Romo, and many others.

Dont let him get you worked up NT, he dislikes Oz greatly. lol

Valar Morghulis
10-16-2015, 01:27 PM
I still would not have paid JT, but this current system is dire at the minute - i would like us to explore a trade for a pass catching TE.

I like Reed in Washington, or Davis for a year from the niners, a running back who posed a threat receiving would also be good - Forte possibly, but either way - the way our running backs are getting hit - an extra back could be useful.

Northman
10-16-2015, 01:31 PM
I still would not have paid JT, but this current system is dire at the minute - i would like us to explore a trade for a pass catching TE.

I think we will be fine, we have the rookie who unfortunately got hurt early but i think he holds promise.

I like Reed in Washington, or Davis for a year from the niners, a running back who posed a threat receiving would also be good - Forte possibly, but either way - the way our running backs are getting hit - an extra back could be useful.

I wouldnt waste time with Davis, he cant stay healthy anymore than JT.

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 01:41 PM
Dont let him get you worked up NT, he dislikes Oz greatly. lol

Bye his theory aka stats tebow should have been great as a 1st rounder.

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 01:42 PM

Green needs to step up for his money. Earn QB trust or something.

Valar Morghulis
10-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Green needs to step up for his money. Earn QB trust or something.

actually yeah - out of college he looked to be just what we need, but for whatever reason, manning rarely targets him (for whatever reason)

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 01:47 PM
actually yeah - out of college he looked to be just what we need, but for whatever reason, manning rarely targets him (for whatever reason)

I do not think he has though moves to get open as easily. And with a crowded middle of field he turns invisible.

underrated29
10-16-2015, 03:08 PM

I like VD

Slick
10-16-2015, 03:13 PM
Vernon Davis is hurt iirc.

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Means absolutely nothing.

Just like your posts.

Lolololol

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 03:22 PM
2 things I noticed about the Sanders interview.

#1 - I want that hat
#2 - I want that shirt

That is all.

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 03:26 PM
Sanders doesn't know Manning is playing possum. -_-

BroncoJoe
10-16-2015, 03:33 PM

#1 - I want that hat
#2 - I want that shirt

That is all.

#3 - You want his **** up your *******.

spikerman
10-16-2015, 03:45 PM

Well, that escalated quickly.

BroncoJoe
10-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Well, that escalated quickly.

Every thread should be in the lounge. I'll probably get a CYP... :)

Valar Morghulis
10-16-2015, 04:11 PM
Every thread should be in the lounge. I'll probably get a CYP... :)

I think we should all opt into forums with language filters the rest should be a free for all!

Krugan
10-16-2015, 04:12 PM
I dont think he is as concerned as everyone else seems to be, maybe there isnt as much trouble as everyone seems to think.

I mean the guy just happens to work with him, all the time.

One would think if there was any real concern, from a player, he would at least give some sort of physical sign or delay to a comment,

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 04:23 PM

#1 - I want that hat
#2 - I want that shirt

That is all.

No I dont ********

BroncoJoe
10-16-2015, 04:27 PM
No I dont ********

Geez. I'm sorry you don't want his cash in your account. My bad. I'll take it!

MOtorboat
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
I mean, I realize this is a case of "what else is he going to say?" But it is funny.

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 04:47 PM
No I dont ********

Geez. I'm sorry you don't want his cash in your account. My bad. I'll take it!

Ok I change my mind then. But I'm not a whore or anything

Yashahla17
10-16-2015, 05:33 PM

More Manning bashing from people who will all deny they ever said it, once they begin to see what it means when you lose a Hall of Famer QB, and get Brock Osweiler.

Oh yeah it'll suck missing 6tds 7ints and a few pick sixes.

Joel
10-16-2015, 05:47 PM
Ok I change my mind then. But I'm not a whore or anything
Oh, I see: You want to get PAID and FAMOUS, just don't want to EARN it. We used to have a "TE" like that.... ;)

DenBronx
10-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Lol now I'm getting trolled by Joel.

NightTerror218
10-16-2015, 06:20 PM
Lol now I'm getting trolled by Joel.

He is trolling around a lot lately.

dogfish
10-16-2015, 07:43 PM
Like Willie from the Simpson's

wait. . . do you mean you don't actually sound like that?

dogfish
10-16-2015, 07:45 PM
fify

no, man. . . the whole team is letting him down. . . i mean, sanders passed on a perfectly good opportunity to rip manning publicly! a real straight shooter like yash would would never hide his feelings like that, and he's clearly disappointed by emmanuel's pansy-ass prevarification. . .

Joel
10-16-2015, 07:49 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why he didn't say, "whinging." Waaaait a minute: There's no Angus MacLeod in North Kilttown! Why, he's not from Scotland at all!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-16-2015, 11:45 PM

He's joshin.

Valar Morghulis
10-17-2015, 02:11 AM

I don't I think do, but maybe some of the guys that met me could confirm.

TXBRONC
10-17-2015, 12:27 PM
I like VD

You like have vineral disease?

silkamilkamonico
10-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Kubiak's offense sucks. He doesn't even have a FB on the roster for his system. That's like not have a receiving TE for Manning's offense. Wait we don't have one of those either.

#wtfisDenverdoing

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-17-2015, 02:14 PM

Everyone knows you sound like Ewan McGregor.

Valar Morghulis
10-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Everyone knows you sound like Ewan McGregor.

I wish I did, he has a smooth East coast accent that makes him sound classy.

dogfish
10-17-2015, 02:24 PM
#wtfisDenverdoing

#winningalltheirgames

:defense::defense:

spikerman
10-17-2015, 02:57 PM

He does sometimes, but not all the time. His voice is velvety.

DenBronx
10-17-2015, 05:41 PM
I don't think Kubiaks offense sucks, I just think it's outdated. What his style of offense done in the past 10 years? Oh...he boosted the Ravens run game last year you say? Yeah, what else? Made Arian Foster a top 5 fantasy draft pick? What did that do for playoffs though?

This......is.......a........passing.......league.

Look, I like the guy, think he's a good HC but just like some QBs are good game managers I see Kubiak as a game managing HC. He just needs to get out of the way and let Manning do his thing. Here's the keys to the Lambo....now don't ******* crash it. Some Head Coaches are masterminds, like Parcels, Belichick and Shanny but some QBs are too. I credit Manning for our offensive creativity pre Kubiak. There's obviously been a drastic decline, even in our run game and supposedly Kubes was going to make the run game work. Some guys make great coordinators but awful head coaches. I don't buy the fascination other than that Kubes was the OC when Shanny was really the mastermind. Amirite?

Even if our offense was as good as last years I'd still rather have that with this defense.

TXBRONC
10-17-2015, 06:55 PM
I mean, I realize this is a case of "what else is he going to say?" But it is funny.

Nothing wrong with him sticking up for his quarterback.

TXBRONC
10-17-2015, 06:59 PM
#winningalltheirgames

You would think Denver hasn't won a game with things some people say.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-17-2015, 07:39 PM
I don't think Kubiaks offense sucks, I just think it's outdated. What his style of offense done in the past 10 years? Oh...he boosted the Ravens run game last year you say? Yeah, what else? Made Arian Foster a top 5 fantasy draft pick? What did that do for playoffs though?

Look, I like the guy, think he's a good HC but just like some QBs are good game managers I see Kubiak as a game managing HC. He just needs to get out of the way and let Manning do his thing. Here's the keys to the Lambo....now don't ******* crash it. Some Head Coaches are masterminds, like Parcels, Belichick and Shanny but some QBs are too. I credit Manning for our offensive creativity pre Kubiak. There's obviously been a drastic decline, even in our run game and supposedly Kubes was going to make the run game work. Some guys make great coordinators but awful head coaches. I don't buy the fascination other than that Kubes was the OC when Shanny was really the mastermind. Amirite?

Even if our offense was as good as last years I'd still rather have that with this defense.

You are greatly minimizing what Kubiak did in Baltimore. Both Forsett AND Flacco had career years.

It was the best offensive year the Ravens have EVER had.

DenBronx
10-17-2015, 10:06 PM

You are greatly minimizing what Kubiak did in Baltimore. Both Forsett AND Flacco had career years.

It was the best offensive year the Ravens have EVER had.

Give me a break. We have more talent on offense then they did and cant even move the chains. He was their OC what...1 year? How bad did he suck in Houston again? What's his record? Oh yeah, it's a losing record and he's lucky to be on the Broncos to help him pad the Ws back in the win column.

DenBronx
10-17-2015, 10:07 PM
#winningalltheirgames

You would think Denver hasn't won a game with things some people say.

Thank you defense and Wade Phillips.

Yashahla17
10-17-2015, 10:08 PM
So you think elway was dumb for hiring kubiak?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-17-2015, 11:05 PM
Give me a break. We have more talent on offense then they did and cant even move the chains. He was their OC what...1 year? How bad did he suck in Houston again? What's his record? Oh yeah, it's a losing record and he's lucky to be on the Broncos to help him pad the Ws back in the win column.

They have a better offensive line and a better QB.

wayninja
10-18-2015, 12:34 AM
I liked Yoshi at first, but now he just seems like a Zam clone. Same thing over, and over and over again.

He's the antithesis. Wasn't Zam so anti-brock that it was bordering on assassination?

DenBronx
10-18-2015, 04:32 AM

They have a better offensive line and a better QB.

Before the change in our offense style no one said that about Flacco....no one. They do have a better OL then us, I'll give you that but who doesn't? Our OL is trash.

TXBRONC
10-18-2015, 07:10 AM
He's the antithesis. Wasn't Zam so anti-brock that it was bordering on assassination?

No bordering it was full blown assassination. I think he actually had mental breakdown poor bugger.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2015, 08:41 AM
Before the change in our offense style no one said that about Flacco....no one. They do have a better OL then us, I'll give you that but who doesn't? Our OL is trash.
Prior to the quad injury there wasn't reason to say that.

Northman
10-18-2015, 09:29 AM
They do have a better OL then us, I'll give you that but who doesn't? Our OL is trash.

Currently these teams have worst Olines than us,

Minnesota
Buffalo (3-2)
Tennessee
Jacksonville
San Diego
Atlanta (5-1)
Pittsburgh (3-2)
New Orleans
San Francisco
Cleveland
Kansas City
Seattle

The Patriots Oline is ranked 16th, only 4 spots above ours while the Ravens is ranked 9th and the are 1-4.

Davii
10-18-2015, 10:16 AM
Currently these teams have worst Olines than us,

Minnesota
Buffalo (3-2)
Tennessee
Jacksonville
San Diego
Atlanta (5-1)
Pittsburgh (3-2)
New Orleans
San Francisco
Cleveland
Kansas City
Seattle

The Patriots Oline is ranked 16th, only 4 spots above ours while the Ravens is ranked 9th and the are 1-4.

Can you explain those rankings further? I don't think it's as easy as your ranking = how good you are.

Northman
10-18-2015, 10:50 AM
Can you explain those rankings further? I don't think it's as easy as your ranking = how good you are.

That was kind of my point. 3 of the teams that have worst Olines as us still have winning records. But, teams like Atlanta, New England, and Pittsburgh (Before Big Ben went down) were able to score more offensive points than Denver while a team like Baltimore whose Oline is really good has trouble scoring offensive points. Bottom line, while an Oline can be a strong point for any team it also takes other factors (your QB playing well) to generate offense and points.

tripp
10-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Just like your posts.

Amen.

tripp
10-18-2015, 11:43 AM

The grass is always greener on the otherside.

Northman
10-18-2015, 11:47 AM
I was fine when Griese took over, i knew Elway's time was done and was ready for a new era even if that meant struggling. I have yet to see one person say we will win the SB year or next if Brock took over today. Pointing out Manning's issues is not the same as saying Brock is going to light it up all year. People who cant handle the Manning criticisms fall off the deep end with their arguments and thus dont understand what is truly being said.

dogfish
10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
I have yet to see one person say we will win the SB year or next if Brock took over today.

yashy boy actually did say that. . . :laugh:

Northman
10-18-2015, 11:59 AM
yashy boy actually did say that. . . :laugh:

He said we would win a SB this year? I must of missed that post.

dogfish
10-18-2015, 01:25 PM
He said we would win a SB this year? I must HAVE missed that post.

oh yea, he sho did. . .

Northman
10-18-2015, 01:25 PM
oh yea, he sho did. . .

Dude is crazy then.

BroncoJoe
10-18-2015, 01:35 PM
I'd suspect Sanders isn't all that pleased after that terrible pass when he was wide open...

wayninja
10-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Any one have an update on his injury?

tomjonesrocks
10-18-2015, 05:25 PM
Didn't find anything definitive or especially reputable yet but shoulder separation seems to be leading the early guesses.

Kubiak said shoulder, which is better than a collarbone.

wayninja
10-19-2015, 12:18 AM
I heard a report that Sanders was quite angry and yelling at manning at one point in the game, but couldn't find anything specific. I got it from this article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000559976/article/broncos-defense-does-it-again-despite-peytons-picks

Emmanuel Sanders left the game in overtime after hurting his shoulder late in regulation. He had an eventful game with a long score and another moment where he openly got angry at Manning for a third-down misfire.

TimHippo
10-19-2015, 12:21 AM
I heard a report that Sanders was quite angry and yelling at manning at one point in the game, but couldn't find anything specific. I got it from this article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000559976/article/broncos-defense-does-it-again-despite-peytons-picks

Stop trying to stir the pot, lol.

wayninja
10-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Looks like an AC joint sprain. I'm no medic so I have no idea how serious it is.

After Broncos receiver Emmanuel Sanders made a catch that was deemed to be not a catch at the end of regulation in Cleveland, he came up holding his arm in a way that suggested a shoulder or collarbone injury.

Per a league source, it’s an AC joint sprain for Sanders.

It’s currently not clear whether Sanders will miss any time. Fortunately for the Broncos, the bye week is next. In two weeks, they’ll play the Packers on Sunday Night Football.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/18/emmanuel-sanders-has-ac-joint-sprain/

Davii
10-19-2015, 09:02 PM

Interesting. Wish we had more on that.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Interesting. Wish we had more on that.

I remember the play. Sanders was standing still and wide open about 5 yards beyond the LOS. Manning missed him by about 5 yards to the left of Sanders. Sanders was visibly irritated, as he should have been. Yes Manning was under a little duress, but any QB should be able to complete that throw, whether or not they have a perfectly clean pocket to step into.

Ravage!!!
10-20-2015, 12:31 PM
yeah.. was a terrible, horrible, throw. One we would expect from Tebow, not Manning. Sanders had an obvious physical reaction after the throw, and that's natural. He's a competitor as much as anyone else, and he was open to make the catch. But just because he was pissed at Manning for missing that throw, and/or others, doesn't mean he doesnt' believe in Manning in the end. He certainly believed in him on that long pass down the sideline for the TD.

NightTerror218
10-20-2015, 01:45 PM
yeah.. was a terrible, horrible, throw. One we would expect from Tebow, not Manning. Sanders had an obvious physical reaction after the throw, and that's natural. He's a competitor as much as anyone else, and he was open to make the catch. But just because he was pissed at Manning for missing that throw, and/or others, doesn't mean he doesnt' believe in Manning in the end. He certainly believed in him on that long pass down the sideline for the TD.

First big one he has hit to sanders after missing like 20 times. He has made several 15 yard passes but nothing this deep.

Ravage!!!
10-20-2015, 01:52 PM
First big one he has hit to sanders after missing like 20 times. He has made several 15 yard passes but nothing this deep.

Yeup.. but he hit it whenhe needed to.

BroncoJoe
10-20-2015, 03:15 PM

:confused:

Isn't every throw a "need to" ?

Yashahla17
10-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Nope they sometimes throw just for the hell of it.

NightTerror218
10-20-2015, 04:35 PM

You could have said that about any of the other ones too. He needed to hit one to sanders but couldn't and we needed a defensive TD to win.