PDA

View Full Version : Derek Carr or Peyton Manning?

RaidersBoi
10-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Serious question.

Who would you rather have leading your team TODAY?

Obviously career wise Manning is arguably superior, but I think Carr is the better player today. Manning can't make the throws he used to. And even in his prime he never had a gun like DC.

If the Broncos had DC leading their team with that defense, geeze louise I think a Superbowl would be in the mile high horizon. But with manning it's like you guys can't even get excited. You've seen this movie before.. well actually you haven't, because manning is usually good in the regular season and piss poor in the post. Now he's average in the regular one season (Alex Smith-lite)

Anyways being objective, who would u rather have leading ur team ?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Let's see how much courage you have with this question Sunday around 530 MST.

For the next 3 years? Carr for sure.

For this week's game? Manning for sure.

Valar Morghulis
10-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Obviously career wise Manning is arguably superior

Despite your efforts to structure an objective and coherent post, you could not help yourself make this ridiculous statement.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2015, 07:30 PM
What's the over/under on which quarter Carr wets the bed?

RaidersBoi
10-07-2015, 07:39 PM
What's the over/under on which quarter Carr wets the bed?

Your defense hasn't played an offense worth it's salt yet. Teddy Bridgewater? Alex Smith? Joe Flacco who only has a 35 yr old Steve Smith to throw to?

Cmon man these are the Oakland raiders with Amari Cooper were talking about. We will score

Dzone
10-07-2015, 07:59 PM
I like Derek Carr. Please dont make me hate him. lol

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Your defense hasn't played an offense worth it's salt yet. Teddy Bridgewater? Alex Smith? Joe Flacco who only has a 35 yr old Steve Smith to throw to?

Cmon man these are the Oakland raiders with Amari Cooper were talking about. We will score

Yeah, you'll score...about 13 points.

Mean while our defense will give us about 10 points. So, we only need Manning to come up with another 10, which will happen in the first half.

SR
10-07-2015, 08:04 PM
Serious question. Who would you rather have leading your team TODAY? Obviously career wise Manning is arguably superior, but I think Carr is the better player today. Manning can't make the throws he used to. And even in his prime he never had a gun like DC. If the Broncos had DC leading their team with that defense, geeze louise I think a Superbowl would be in the mile high horizon. But with manning it's like you guys can't even get excited. You've seen this movie before.. well actually you haven't, because manning is usually good in the regular season and piss poor in the post. Now he's average in the regular one season (Alex Smith-lite) Anyways being objective, who would u rather have leading ur team ?

Did I read that right? Manning is arguably better than Carr career wise? Carr is a good, young QB but what, in your mind, has he done to make there any argument? Where do they breed you Raider fans?

SR
10-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Your defense hasn't played an offense worth it's salt yet. Teddy Bridgewater? Alex Smith? Joe Flacco who only has a 35 yr old Steve Smith to throw to? Cmon man these are the Oakland raiders with Amari Cooper were talking about. We will score

You must've missed Steve Smith catch 15+ balls for 150+ yards in weeks two and three. You must've missed the part where AP did shit against Denver save for one smooth badass run. You must've also missed the short bus.

Davii
10-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Serious question.

Obviously career wise Manning is arguably superior, but I think Carr is the better player today. Manning can't make the throws he used to. And even in his prime he never had a gun like DC.

If the Broncos had DC leading their team with that defense, geeze louise I think a Superbowl would be in the mile high horizon. But with manning it's like you guys can't even get excited. You've seen this movie before.. well actually you haven't, because manning is usually good in the regular season and piss poor in the post. Now he's average in the regular one season (Alex Smith-lite)

Does your Mommy know you're on here?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-07-2015, 08:07 PM

:laugh:

RaidersBoi
10-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Lol I'm not tryna make u hate him.

I'm just saying be objective and admit the Raiders have the better QB.

RaidersBoi
10-07-2015, 08:10 PM
You must've missed Steve Smith catch 15+ balls for 150+ yards in weeks two and three. You must've missed the part where AP did shit against Denver save for one smooth badass run. You must've also missed the short bus.

Blah blah blah

SR
10-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Lol I'm not tryna make u hate him. I'm just saying be objective and admit the Raiders have the better QB.

You can't say "tryna" and "objective" in the same post and expect to be taken seriously.

SR
10-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Blah blah blah

If my team was staring at another losing season, that's what I'd say to.

RaidersBoi
10-07-2015, 08:20 PM

Let's not get childish, cause trust me I will hurt your feelings.

Let's be civil.

chazoe60
10-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Is this OR's retarded brother?

BroncoWave
10-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Hey OR, how's it going? Bang any hot chicks lately?

SR
10-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Let's not get childish, cause trust me I will hurt your feelings. Let's be civil.

Please. I would love to see you try and hurt his feelings. Or mine.

SR
10-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Hey OR, how's it going? Bang any hot chicks lately?

He's too busy making his whopping $50K per year.

Slick
10-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Rich Gannon or John Elway?

Davii
10-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Remember my comment about Devilspawn being the best Raiderette I know because he isn't a COMPLETE raging douchehammer?

Point proven.

Slick
10-07-2015, 09:43 PM
Remember my comment about Devilspawn being the best Raiderette I know because he isn't a COMPLETE raging douchehammer?

Point proven.

He's the only sane one we've come across after all these years. There was another guy who used to post over at Broncomania when we were all still over there but then he came here and lost his shit.

Who am I thinking of? I forget his handle.

Davii
10-07-2015, 11:12 PM
He's the only sane one we've come across after all these years. There was another guy who used to post over at Broncomania when we were all still over there but then he came here and lost his shit.

Who am I thinking of? I forget his handle.

OaklandRaider?

Either way, this guy makes me want to be in support of Planned Parenthood getting more in their federal funding

MOtorboat
10-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Welp. He's back.

Canmore
10-08-2015, 12:22 AM

That's a fact.

DenBronx
10-08-2015, 03:57 AM
Cleo Lemmon or Drew Brees?

Northman
10-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Serious question.

Hey whats up OR, nice to see you again.

Northman
10-08-2015, 06:05 AM

To late, the faid fans just cant help themselves even though they just lost to Jay Cutler. :lol:

Northman
10-08-2015, 06:07 AM
Rich Gannon or John Elway?

Im waiting for the ol' JaMarshmellow is better than Elway post to arrive. lmao

Slick
10-08-2015, 07:59 AM
OaklandRaider?

Either way, this guy makes me want to be in support of Planned Parenthood getting more in their federal funding

I want to say Raiderfan76. Maybe.

He had the sweep the leg karate kid avatar.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 08:00 AM

He posts just like Raiderjoe.

Timmy!
10-08-2015, 08:52 AM
Obvious troll is obvious

slim
10-08-2015, 08:53 AM
14 years is a long time.

Ravage!!!
10-08-2015, 08:54 AM
Other than the fact that this is an obvious troll question given out by a complete idiot:

I like Derek's personality, but so far he hasn't overly impressed me with his play.

Sure he's younger and has a stronger arm at this point, but I would take my chances in ANY game with Manning behind center and his ability to read and dissect a defense MUCH quicker than relying on Derek Carr to take me anywhere.

In the NFL, being able to read defenses is much more important than being young. GIve me Manning and his obvious weaknesses at this point, still, over Derek Carr.

slim
10-08-2015, 09:03 AM
I will hurt your feelings. ..lol

Slick
10-08-2015, 09:39 AM
I will hurt your feelings. ..lol

Internet tough guy.

Dzone
10-08-2015, 11:04 AM
He sounds like he is probably in the 7th grade. Very possible.

weazel
10-08-2015, 11:09 AM
I like when raider "boi's" (only a queer would call himself that) try to smack talk. You're a raider fan, have you seen that horrible team in the last 20 years? This is like a Cub's fan trying to talk shit to a Cardinals fan.

This has OR written all over it ...in half eaten yellow crayon

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Other than the fact that this is an obvious troll question given out by a complete idiot:

I like Derek's personality, but so far he hasn't overly impressed me with his play.

Sure he's younger and has a stronger arm at this point, but I would take my chances in ANY game with Manning behind center and his ability to read and dissect a defense MUCH quicker than relying on Derek Carr to take me anywhere.

In the NFL, being able to read defenses is much more important than being young. GIve me Manning and his obvious weaknesses at this point, still, over Derek Carr.

What good is reading a defense if you can't throw with velocity and get the ball there? It seems like Manning's ability to read defenses are deteriorating as well. Look at his pick to Anthony Barr last week.

And it's not like Derek Carr has trouble reading defenses. Kid is very smart and has taken a big jump in his second year. Both of his two ints this year weren't his fault. He has played excellent football.

The raiders have a young 24 year old qb who gets compared to Aaron Rodgers often. I'd feel threatened to as a broncos fan. The future is ours.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 01:00 PM
I like when raider "boi's" (only a queer would call himself that) try to smack talk. You're a raider fan, have you seen that horrible team in the last 20 years? This is like a Cub's fan trying to talk shit to a Cardinals fan.

This has OR written all over it ...in half eaten yellow crayon

Kinda like a Miami Hurricane fan tryna talk smack....period. Fuk outta here

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 01:05 PM
OaklandRaider?

The dog in your avatar is ugly.

Valar Morghulis
10-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Blocked.

Timmy!
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
https://data.archive.moe/board/wsg/image/1402/55/1402550444073.gif

chazoe60
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Better looking than the bitches you bed.

Davii
10-08-2015, 02:17 PM

Awwwww, poor little Raider fan... Enjoy another season in the cellar LadyBoi.

Northman
10-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Better looking than the bitches you bed.

Bhwhahahahaha oh shit.

Davii
10-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Kinda like a Miami Hurricane fan tryna talk smack....period. Fuk outta here

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 02:26 PM
at Broncos country we actually discuss football and facts and stats. I am actually a very articulate poster and bring a lot to the table check my resume if you don't believe me but its sad how a few immature posters have brought me down to their level.

but if you guys want to get down and dirty and have a shouting, unintelligible conversation then I'm all for it because I don't play.

For those who actually care about actual conversation concerning the Raider Bronco showdown this upcoming Sunday for the AFC West superiority, hit me up.

Davii
10-08-2015, 02:28 PM
at Broncos country we actually discuss football and facts and stats. I am actually a very articulate poster and bring a lot to the table check my resume if you don't believe me but its sad how a few immature posters have brought me down to their level.

but if you guys want to get down and dirty and have a shouting, unintelligible conversation then I'm all for it because I don't play.

For those who actually care about actual conversation concerning the Raider Bronco showdown this upcoming Sunday for the AFC West superiority, hit me up.

Sure, we'll come find you either at Broncos Country or Chino. :Fart:

SR
10-08-2015, 02:38 PM
at Broncos country we actually discuss football and facts and stats. I am actually a very articulate poster and bring a lot to the table check my resume if you don't believe me but its sad how a few immature posters have brought me down to their level. but if you guys want to get down and dirty and have a shouting, unintelligible conversation then I'm all for it because I don't play. For those who actually care about actual conversation concerning the Raider Bronco showdown this upcoming Sunday for the AFC West superiority, hit me up.

For being "articulate", your typing and grammar are shit. Also, you say things like "tryna".

If you want to have an intelligent football conversation, try being unbiased and bring something to the table. We all thought we were smart when we were 13, but the fact of the matter is there are plenty of people here that are actually smart and actually know football. You can't level with them. Go back to Broncos Country.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 02:59 PM
For being "articulate", your typing and grammar are shit. Also, you say things like "tryna".

If you want to have an intelligent football conversation, try being unbiased and bring something to the table. We all thought we were smart when we were 13, but the fact of the matter is there are plenty of people here that are actually smart and actually know football. You can't level with them. Go back to Broncos Country.

It's called slang. U must not get a lot of texts messages from females. This is how we talk nowadays, gramps.

Davii
10-08-2015, 03:01 PM
It's called slang. U must not get a lot of texts messages from females. This is how we talk nowadays, gramps.

There are two more letters in the word "you".

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 03:04 PM
There are two more letters in the word "you".

I'd rather use my fingers fingering blondes than typing correct grammar on a half-dead message board, just to make a couple grammar Nazi's on here feel good.

BroncoJoe
10-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Good grief. This is clearly OR. Maybe he moved out of Mommy's house and has a different IP.

BroncoWave
10-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Yeah, definitely OR lol. Cover blown with those last two posts. Just couldn't resist, could ya? :lol:

Davii
10-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Good grief. This is clearly OR. Maybe he moved out of Mommy's house and has a different IP.

Agreed.

chazoe60
10-08-2015, 03:15 PM
The fingering blondes line gave him away.

By the way, I bet the blonde's name was Kevin.

GEM
10-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Did I read that right? Manning is arguably better than Carr career wise? Carr is a good, young QB but what, in your mind, has he done to make there any argument? Where do they breed you Raider fans?

:laugh: Too funny! :D

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 03:16 PM
I don't know who u guys are talking about

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 03:17 PM
But I'll take my talents to another website with actual football discussion. Peace

BroncoJoe
10-08-2015, 03:18 PM
But I'll take my talents to another website with actual football discussion. Peace

4-12 isn't talent. It's flat out garbage.

chazoe60
10-08-2015, 03:19 PM

May I suggest Chiefsplanet

SR
10-08-2015, 03:24 PM

I'm sorry I'm not too lazy to type out "trying to". I'm also not in to "texts messages" from ladies. I've done this thing called "growing up" where I have a wife, kids, a solid well paying job, and responsibilities. Also, I'm 31...far from "gramps".

NightTerror218
Carr is better than average but he also has been one of the lowest yards per completion QBs.

Raiders have not played against corners like ours.

This game is a test for the raiders to see how legit they are.

SR
I'd rather use my fingers fingering blondes than typing correct grammar on a half-dead message board, just to make a couple grammar Nazi's on here feel good.

Then don't call yourself articulate.

SR
10-08-2015, 03:25 PM

Thank goodness.

BroncoJoe
10-08-2015, 03:25 PM

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Sure, we'll come find you either at Broncos Country or Chino. :Fart:

That's funny right there. :laugh:

weazel
10-08-2015, 03:36 PM

lmao same things OR used to say... same douchebag

weazel
10-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Every year it's the same thing with these clowns. "Our new QB is awesome and we're gonna turn this team around!" Yep... 20 + years of the same thing. You think they would get tired or bored of it but I guess there's not much else to do in oakland

GEM
10-08-2015, 03:53 PM

He had the sweep the leg karate kid avatar.

That's silver_black....he was a good dude. Him and Fins. They were friends outside of the board. One a raiders fan, one a dolphins fan.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Carr is better than average but he also has been one of the lowest yards per completion QBs.

Raiders have not played against corners like ours.

This game is a test for the raiders to see how legit they are.

we're 4-1 last five games in Oakland

Slick
10-08-2015, 04:02 PM
That's silver_black....he was a good dude. Him and Fins. They were friends outside of the board. One a raiders fan, one a dolphins fan.

I think I'm mixing those two up. Silver_black had the karate kid avatar but raiderfan76 got sent packing according to the banned/suspended members thread?

That sound right?

GEM
10-08-2015, 04:09 PM
I think I'm mixing those two up. Silver_black had the karate kid avatar but raiderfan76 got sent packing according to the banned/suspended members thread?

That sound right?

Raidersfan76 was an alright guy over at Mania, then came over here and lost his shit, I can't remember what set him off, but he went nutso on T if I remember correctly. And yes, Silver_Black had the karate kid avatar and that was back during the time when the Broncos brought over the Browns defensive line and his signature was a Browns dumpster and Shanahan dumpster diving. :laugh:

Timmy!
10-08-2015, 04:13 PM

That's adorable.

We haven't lost a divisional road game in 4 years.

Slick
10-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Raidersfan76 was an alright guy over at Mania, then came over here and lost his shit, I can't remember what set him off, but he went nutso on T if I remember correctly. And yes, Silver_Black had the karate kid avatar and that was back during the time when the Broncos brought over the Browns defensive line and his signature was a Browns dumpster and Shanahan dumpster diving. :laugh:

Thank you. I thought rf76 was the other sane one, at least when we were all over there. I vaguely remember him freaking out over here.

DenBronx
10-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Spelling boy like boi is gay.

Northman
10-08-2015, 04:45 PM

Denver is 4-0 the last 4 times there.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 04:47 PM
That's adorable.

We haven't lost a divisional road game in 4 years.

That's cute.

What do u have to show for the last four years of divisional dominance? The most lopsided loss in Superbowl history haha

Northman
10-08-2015, 04:48 PM
That's cute.

What do u have to show for the last four years of divisional dominance? The most lopsided loss in Superbowl history haha

But still better than the Raiders. We got that.

RaidersBoi
Denver is 4-0 the last 4 times there.

Raiders lead all time series over broncos.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
That's cute.

This is kind of like Glass Jaw Joe telling Riddick Bowe he sucks.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 04:49 PM
But still better than the Raiders. We got that.

Hope u enjoyed it while it lasted. The jig is up now.

Northman
Raiders lead all time series over broncos.

Not lately.

Northman
Hope u enjoyed it while it lasted. The jig is up now.

So says your 2-2 football team. Lmao

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 04:52 PM
So says your 2-2 football team. Lmao

Do u think this is the best Bronco team since the Elway Superbowl years?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 04:54 PM

It's too early in the season to answer that question.

Northman

Lets stay on topic, remember the Raiders suck.

RaidersBoi
That 13-3 05 team was pretty good, too. I love seeing broncos fans gets their hopes up only to be left dissapointed, like wives of husbands with ED.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 04:57 PM
It's too early in the season to answer that question.

Your offense is below average. Good defense tho. That 2012 team when Manning first got to Denver boasted a top 5 offense and defense iirc.....but still lost to Joe Flacco on a hail Mary Lol.

It's like you guys are cursed.

Northman
10-08-2015, 04:57 PM
That 13-3 05 team was pretty good, too. I love seeing broncos fans gets their hopes up only to be left dissapointed, like wives of husbands with ED.

Well, the Raider fans certainly never had to worry about hope. I mean, the 48-21 whipping by Tampa Bay was so bad the Raiders never recovered. Lol Talk about curses.

Northman
10-08-2015, 04:59 PM
How does that feel by the way? I mean, Chucky helped build that squad only watch the crypt keeper fire him and see him beat your asses in the SB.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Lets stay on topic, remember the Raiders suck.

ACTUALLY SMART GUY, the topic is about who would you rather have Derek Carr or Peyton Manning.....to which I haven't received ONE articulate answer pertaining the topic yet.....

But yeah...let's get on topic SMH

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 05:01 PM
How does that feel by the way? I mean, Chucky helped build that squad only watch the crypt keeper fire him and see him beat your asses in the SB.

We traded him he didn't get fired.

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:01 PM
ACTUALLY SMART GUY, the topic is about who would you rather have Derek Carr or Peyton Manning.....to which I haven't received ONE articulate answer pertaining the topic yet.....

But yeah...let's get on topic SMH

No, the topic was posted by you which in turn makes it a Raiders sucks thread. Your new here so i will let you have a pass.

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:02 PM
We traded him he didn't get fired.

Brilliant move.

weazel
10-08-2015, 05:07 PM
Your offense is below average. Good defense tho. That 2012 team when Manning first got to Denver boasted a top 5 offense and defense iirc.....but still lost to Joe Flacco on a hail Mary Lol.

It's like you guys are cursed.

is this kid retarded? you cheer for the raiders... the raiders man. The most laughable team in the league for the last 20 years dude. the ******* raiders... are you ******* kidding me, you cant be for real. lmao the raiders.

weazel
10-08-2015, 05:08 PM
raider kid... when you print your nickname do you usually put a little heart over the i? ******* queer

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Brilliant move.

In theory it was a good move. Jon gruden proved to be a slightly above average coach during his time with Tampa. remember he one with Tony Dungys team when he finally got the chance to build his own team he could never draft a quarterback and develop one.

The raiders offense (which gruden built) actually had it's best year (Rich Gannon MVP ) the year after Gruden was traded. And we got two firsts and a couple seconds for him.

now we didn't give those pics correctly and we stupidly didn't change our plays going into the Super Bowl where Gruden knew what was coming, but it was a good move we just didn't execute it right.

BroncoWave
10-08-2015, 05:12 PM
but it was a good move we just didn't execute it right.

LOL what? The lack of execution makes it, by definition, a poor move.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 05:14 PM
is this kid retarded? you cheer for the raiders... the raiders man. The most laughable team in the league for the last 20 years dude. the ******* raiders... are you ******* kidding me, you cant be for real. lmao the raiders.

last year's playoff loss to the colts was my favorite though because it prove that Manning was done for good. I was shocked and overjoyed with happiness when Elway decided to bring Manning back for another farewell season when he's clearly will be the main piece holding your team back.

the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting different results this is Peyton Manning's 18th season in the NFL and you guys are still expecting different results...lol I'm not complaining I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show, while the Raiders continue to stack up young pieces and draft well and build a beast for the next 10 plus years

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:15 PM
In theory it was a good move.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaa, keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, you havent had a winning season since.

RaidersBoi
10-08-2015, 05:18 PM
LOL what? The lack of execution makes it, by definition, a poor move.

In 2009 the jets traded the browns multiple picks to move up and draft mark Sanchez. The browns stockpiled multiple picks but whiffed on nearly all of them.

Was that a bad move for the browns? No. Did they just fail to execute? Yeah.

Cmon man not that hard to understand. I know marijuana is legal in Colorado but this is basic understanding Idc if you're high or not

BroncoWave
10-08-2015, 05:20 PM
In 2009 the jets traded the browns multiple picks to move up and draft mark Sanchez. The browns stockpiled multiple picks but whiffed on nearly all of them.

Cmon man not that hard to understand. I know marijuana is legal in Colorado but this is basic understanding Idc if you're high or not

I don't live in Colorado. And you can spin it whichever way you want, but trading Gruden was a bad move for the Raiders.

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:21 PM

So you admit that because the Raiders failed to execute and continue to fail to execute that they suck. Good, im glad we have settled this now.

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:22 PM
I don't live in Colorado. And you can spin it whichever way you want, but trading Gruden was a bad move for the Raiders.

They are on the "we wait an extra 10 years to be good" plan.

Northman
10-08-2015, 05:23 PM
I dont know, i still feel sorry for this guy. Is there anything more pathetic than a guy trying to talk shit when his team sucks that badly? Must be a sad sad life.

BroncoJoe
10-08-2015, 05:35 PM

LOL. A Raiturd fan talking shit. You have been the most pathetic franchise in the entire NFL for 14 years.

GEM
10-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Nah, nah, nah, nah....nah, nah, nah, nah.....hey, hey, hey....

gooooodbye!

GEM
10-08-2015, 05:59 PM
No dup accounts for you.

Y0Rjn6W9jYk

BroncoWave
10-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Well that was fun.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Nah, nah, nah, nah....nah, nah, nah, nah.....hey, hey, hey....

gooooodbye!

Well, who was it?

MOtorboat
10-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Well, who was it?

It's not painfully obvious?

Devilspawn
10-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Lucifer dammit. What the **** happened now?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 08:25 PM
It's not painfully obvious?

It reminded me of Raiderjoe from Bronco Country. I have only been active here for a few years.

GEM
10-08-2015, 09:04 PM
OaklandRaider, al. Troll who is permanently banned made an encore appearance, but was escorted from the building.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-08-2015, 09:50 PM
OaklandRaider, al. Troll who is permanently banned made an encore appearance, but was escorted from the building.

Did you at least give him a groin shot on the way out?

NightTerror218
10-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Sad thing, Carr is beating Manning in every category except yards, by less than 50.

He is better than Manning but how well can he lead his team when it matters to win a game?

chazoe60
10-08-2015, 10:12 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: the raiders.

Timmy!
10-08-2015, 10:42 PM

LOL. A Raiturd fan talking shit. You have been the most pathetic franchise in the entire NFL for 14 years.

They set an NFL record for 10+ losses in consecutive seasons. Lol.

Timmy!
10-08-2015, 10:44 PM
The sad part, other than it being painfully obvious it was OR, is that his smack actually regressed.

slim
10-09-2015, 01:48 PM
lol

CrazyHorse
10-10-2015, 10:57 PM
JaMarcus Russell or John Elway?

Devilspawn
10-11-2015, 10:23 AM
JaMarcus Russell or John Elway?
In Denver? Tough choice.

Ravage!!!
10-11-2015, 11:29 AM
In Denver? Tough choice.

:lol: yeah...pretty tough

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
In Denver? Tough choice.

Hey, take it easy. No groin shots.

MOtorboat
10-11-2015, 03:53 PM
Hey, take it easy. No groin shots.

You mean like how Elway took his groin and planted it firmly in a Raiders cheerleader?

Devilspawn
10-11-2015, 04:41 PM
You mean like how Elway took his groin and planted it firmly in a Raiders cheerleader?
That's because we have the mosth supa finest cheerleaders. Just because he looks like a horse doesn't mean he should marry one. :lol:

Devilspawn
10-11-2015, 06:23 PM
Good game. That was Rosie O'Donnell ugly. Well maybe not THAT ugly but still... congrats. :beer:

chazoe60
10-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Remember when OR said the Raiders would score 42? :laugh::laugh:

BroncoJoe
10-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Carr.

DenBronx
10-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Give me Carr after this game now.

DenBronx
10-11-2015, 06:32 PM
That's because we have the mosth supa finest cheerleaders. Just because he looks like a horse doesn't mean he should marry one. :lol:

Lol.
Not gonna lie man...raiderettes are hot. At least you guys get that part right.

Northman
10-11-2015, 06:32 PM
For a young QB facing the best defense in the league Carr did pretty well.

DenBronx
10-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Good game. That was Rosie O'Donnell ugly. Well maybe not THAT ugly but still... congrats. :beer:

Whatever hard on the cheerleaders gave me, I lost it thinking about Rosie O'Donnell.

Devilspawn
10-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Whatever hard on the cheerleaders gave me, I lost it thinking about Rosie O'Donnell.
My ENTER key has vomit all over it. We're all victims from that image. My bad.

DenBronx
10-11-2015, 06:37 PM
My ENTER key has vomit all over it. We're all victims from that image. My bad.

My cell phone had jizz...then got covered up by vomit. My phone now smells like jizz and vomit.

#jizmit
#vomizz

Devilspawn
10-11-2015, 06:40 PM
My cell phone had jizz...then got covered up by vomit. My phone now smells like jizz and vomit.

#jizmit
#vomizz
You win the internets today.

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Quagmire.jpg

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Carr.

Pretty much.

Do people realize we couldn't score a TD against a bad defense today?

DenBronx
10-12-2015, 12:00 AM
Carr.

Pretty much.

Oaklands Corners are trash. Woodson is the only guy in their secondary worth a damn.

Most raider fans will agree with that.

Devilspawn
10-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Oaklands Corners are trash. Woodson is the only guy in their secondary worth a damn.

Most raider fans will agree with that.
Not most. All.

Amazing Woodson is tied for the NFL lead in interceptions with 4. I don't think our corners have 4 passes defended.

Northman
10-12-2015, 04:24 AM
Pretty much.

No, they gloss over it and make thousands of excuses. :lol:

DenBronx
10-18-2015, 05:51 PM
you guys still suck even on a bye week.

Devilspawn
10-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Over/under on Manning picks next week. Spread is 2 1/2.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-18-2015, 11:22 PM

He can't get picked off too much sitting at home. Of course his pizza delivery could get picked off.

DenBronx
10-19-2015, 01:37 AM

He can't get picked off too much sitting at home. Of course his pizza delivery could get picked off.

No, Manning will still somehow manage to throw a pick 6 during the bye week.