PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Vikings prepare to face undefeated Broncos team

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2015, 12:32 PM
The 2-1 Minnesota Vikings come to town Sunday with hopes of knocking off the Broncos. According to Vikings coach Mike Zimmer, he sees an opponent with little to no weaknesses.

He's faced coach Gary Kubiak's teams several times in his career and no matter the players on the field, Kubiak's offense is difficult to stop.

Denver's run game is struggling, but Zimmer knows it can explode at anytime. And with Peyton Manning at quarterback, the offense will always be two or three steps ahead.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_28900110/minnesota-vikings-prepare-face-undefeated-broncos-team

Denver Native (Carol)
09-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 46m

Troy Renck Retweeted Nicki Jhabvala

Peterson had great long, long, long pause... Obviously he thinks he's the best. For good reason

Troy Renck added,
Nicki Jhabvala @NickiJhabvala
Adrian Peterson asked by @dmac1043 who is a better RB than him. "Peyton Manning has some nice moves."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 59m

#vikings said Bridgewater brings "poise." Said If Ponder had that he'd probably still be here. "Teddy never gets down on himself"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1h

#vikings said "broncos no. 1 defense for a reason. We have to be physical. That's the most important thing"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1h

#vikings Adrian Peterson said talk that Manning is done "is ridiculous... Doesn't look done to me."

TXBRONC
09-30-2015, 12:34 PM
If Denver can keep Peterson in check they should be fine.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-30-2015, 12:44 PM

It will be interesting. I think Peterson will be stopped for short gains or stuffed a lot, but I think he will have several big plays due to our attacking defense.

BroncoJoe
09-30-2015, 01:11 PM
Not sure how everyone else feels, but I think Bridgewater is the real deal. Love the kid.

Peterson will get his yards, but they'll be in spurts. It'll be a close game in the 1st 1/2, but we'll eventually put them away.

VonDoom
09-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Not sure how everyone else feels, but I think Bridgewater is the real deal. Love the kid.

Peterson will get his yards, but they'll be in spurts. It'll be a close game in the 1st 1/2, but we'll eventually put them away.

I like Bridgewater a lot, actually. He was my favorite QB coming out of that class. That being said, I think we need to dare him to beat us. Stack the box against Peterson and try to limit the run as much as possible. If he finds receivers for big plays against our corners, I tip my hat to him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
09-30-2015, 01:17 PM

Agreed...I thought Bridgewater and Carr were the two best QB's in the 2014 draft class. I think a lot of teams are wishing they would have taken those two in the first round when they had the opportunity.

Ravage!!!
09-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Bridge hasn't looked overly good this season, yet. So I would absolutely dare him to try to beat our DBs by stacking and putting major pressure on him. THey will feed Peterson the ball early to try and slow down the pass rush. If our defense stuffs that plan early enough to score quickly, then it should be all downhill. But keeping their success on the ground game to very small gains early, and forcing the pass against Peterson's group...is huge and difficult.

Slick
09-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Teddy's going to make some plays with his legs. I like his game too, Joe.

Davii
09-30-2015, 04:04 PM
For Mo and MoJo:

We're going to get destroyed. We will lose by AT LEAST 100 points. Adrian Peterson will run to Mars to get a drink of water.

TXBRONC
09-30-2015, 06:03 PM
It will be interesting. I think Peterson will be stopped for short gains or stuffed a lot, but I think he will have several big plays due to our attacking defense.

Something along the lines of what Denver did with Megatron.

NightTerror218
09-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Something along the lines of what Denver did with Megatron.

Ward will prob be all over Peterson to keep him down to small chunks.

CrazyHorse
09-30-2015, 10:37 PM

8 in the box. See if their receivers can beat Harris and Talib. I bet a coworker $20 the Broncos win. He said Kendricks and Barr are the best LB tandem. I laughed.

wayninja
09-30-2015, 11:00 PM
I imagine they are preparing by sharpening their ritual seppuku knives.

Dzone
09-30-2015, 11:02 PM
The guy on the radio just said the good thing is we saved a lot of money on these tackles we have

I Eat Staples
09-30-2015, 11:07 PM

Eh, should be fine either way. Runningbacks don't win games, it doesn't matter if Peterson gets his as long as our offense does SOMETHING and our defense shuts down everyone else.

Bridgewater was my 2nd best QB after Carr, but he's in the unfortunate situation of being on a team that's deluded themselves into thinking they can be a contender. When that happens, the young QB is handcuffed into being conservative to avoid mistakes, and they're never able to learn, develop and get better. Young QBs forced into a "game manager" role turn into Mark Sanchez.

TXBRONC
10-01-2015, 07:32 AM
8 in the box. See if their receivers can beat Harris and Talib. I bet a coworker $20 the Broncos win. He said Kendricks and Barr are the best LB tandem. I laughed.

Wallace is capable of it but is Bridgewater going to have the time to wait?