PDA

View Full Version : If you want to be an extra in a Broncos commercial read this.

underrated29
09-29-2015, 04:39 PM
I copied this from my buddies FB post. They are setting this up. Here is what he posted.

DENVER BRONCO FANS!! I have a friend helping recruit hardcore Bronco fans for a national commercial as of now I was just notified that there will be an early morning scene and a sunset scene, this Thursday at Broncos Stadium! No exact times are set yet. They want this to be huge, so invite whoever you can and make sure to be decked out in gear! If you know of anyone that owns the decked out Bronco vehicles that are always tailgating, or anyone in general with a vehicle decked out in Broncos decals be sure to let them know about this!***

Who wants to be in a NFL commercial as an extra with me for the Broncos on Thursday?! I've been emailing the art director and here's what it is...They need hard core tailgaters, die hard fans, and if you have trucks, SUVs and an RV would be a plus, but car is fine too, especially if you have Broncos stickers on it! Come in face paint, Broncos gear, bring foam fingers, orange wigs, whistles, pom poms, etc. We will need a few grills and pong tables, a football to toss, or corn hole, Broncos signs and banners. Basically like any other day when tailgating only this time for a national commercial. The more the merrier!! Comment below and let me know what you have, or what you can bring?!

Here is the FB page to reply to if interested:
https://www.facebook.com/will.carey.96

SR
09-29-2015, 06:09 PM
It'll be HILARIOUS when everyone shows up and it's a big "gotcha!"

dogfish
09-29-2015, 08:11 PM
hey, saves them from having to pay extras, right?