PDA

View Full Version : Trade patches jersey for iron on jersey?

Dapper Dan
09-27-2015, 12:15 AM
I've found out I don't like the "authentic" jersey when it comes to comfort. I'd rather wear a jersey that had iron on numbers and stuff. Anyone want to trade jerseys for Manning and DT jersys?

DenBronx
09-27-2015, 02:52 AM
I have a Manning jersey from Nike that doesn't have numbers sewn on. Only wore it once.

Size Large

Shazam!
09-27-2015, 08:02 AM
I'm with you.

Authentic jerseys with stitched on numbers are terribly uncomfortable. I prefer the screened on too.

Shazam!
09-27-2015, 08:05 AM
List your sizes too.

I've said this in the suggestion box, we should have a merchandise forum where people can trade stuff. So far, I gave away 5 jerseys, traded one, shipped Super Bowl vhs tapes (after I converted into DVD), received a Broncos book, and offered a replica Super Bowl ring.

DenBronx
09-27-2015, 12:54 PM
I want to find both SuperBowl replica rings and a throwback pre 93 Broncos Starter jacket size large.

Shazam!
09-27-2015, 02:01 PM
The rings I got. Will take a pick of jacket I have.

Dapper Dan
09-27-2015, 10:51 PM
Jerseys are 48. I think that's a medium but I wear large shirts and they fit.

DenBronx
09-28-2015, 02:24 AM

Those are nice! I like the top and bottom middle ones. I've seen these on ebay before. I need to get me a couple and wear them around raider fans here in Cali.

I remember growing up in high school in the early 90s and Starter jackets being in style. They were everywhere out here. Now no one wears them or sells them like they used to.

Shazam!
09-28-2015, 05:31 AM

Those are nice! I like the top and bottom middle ones. I've seen these on ebay before. I need to get me a couple and wear them around raider fans here in Cali.

I remember growing up in high school in the early 90s and Starter jackets being in style. They were everywhere out here. Now no one wears them or sells them like they used to.

Are you talking about the lighter Satin jackets or the heavyweight ones.