PDA

View Full Version : With Mathis' presence, Broncos' young O-line starters stand ready

Denver Native (Carol)
09-11-2015, 01:14 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- As the Broncos' renovated offensive line goes, so too could the entire offense in the first weeks of the regular season. But with each passing day, they feel better about the outlook for first-time NFL starters Ty Sambrailo and Matt Paradis because of the man in between them: Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis.

"I think that there's a stabilization going on," Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison said. "He has a lot of local knowledge. He's crafty and knows what he’s doing. I think that has done wonders for the guys next to him."

And those young players have also helped Mathis.

"Everybody in there has helped me tremendously," Mathis said. "When we're going through something, a question will pop up and I can turn to any of those guys, ask them and they’re going to help me."

rest, plus Kubes video
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/With-Mathis-presence-Broncos-young-O-line-starters-stand-ready/2f93e15f-2ab0-493f-87bc-395d168344e1

dogfish
09-11-2015, 09:48 PM
let's hope so! the real bullets start flying in less than 48 hours. . .

:defense:

TXBRONC
09-12-2015, 09:57 AM
let's hope so! the real bullets start flying in less than 48 hours. . .

:defense:

Is this game being played in Syria? :shocked: :D

Simple Jaded
09-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Mr Mathis can you give Lane Johnson some tips on how to get Chip Kelly to dump you?