PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning's ability to throw the long ball, has drastically declined. His thigh is good right?

Broncoknight30
08-30-2015, 08:52 AM
I think it is going to be frustrating watching Manning this year. Could be me, but we all know age is a real factor. It is rather clear to me that it is really catching up to Manning.

If you all noticed too, Kubiak does run a lot more roll outs with OZ. Not that that is all that shocking, but the running game that we see being run when Manning is in there is not really the STRETCH run. It should be effective, but I just do not see it being what most think it might be.

I do know many clung to the EXCUSE about his bad thigh. I think it is good now right? The point is he under threw passes last night and those were passes that were automatic for him. They really aren't anymore.

Northman
08-30-2015, 09:15 AM
Possible.

While im not quite ready to bury Peyton under the sand i do feel that it takes him a while to get going in any given football game. Not sure if its age or the injuries (now finding out about the numbness in his fingers) but he does seem inconsistent in his passing. To be honest, im really not sure if he is much better than Oz at this point in his career. I already had concerns about him coming into the year but he hasnt looked all that great in the preseason this year even though i know Kubes has been keeping him sidelined to try and protect him. But at what stage do we really decide to move on? Sometimes his passes look great, others not so much. All the talk has been how great his passing has looked in practice but from what ive seen it really hasnt been there. Guess we will have to let it play out but i have to admit ive been a little more impressed with Oz this preseason than Peyton himself. And at least Oz has a little more mobility.

SR
08-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Once I read that you're not sure if Peyton is any better than Os at this point in his career I stopped reading.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2015, 09:36 AM
Possible.

While im not quite ready to bury Peyton under the sand i do feel that it takes him a while to get going in any given football game. Not sure if its age or the injuries (now finding out about the numbness in his fingers) but he does seem inconsistent in his passing. To be honest, im really not sure if he is much better than Oz at this point in his career. I already had concerns about him coming into the year but he hasnt looked all that great in the preseason this year even though i know Kubes has been keeping him sidelined to try and protect him. But at what stage do we really decide to move on? Sometimes his passes look great, others not so much. All the talk has been how great his passing has looked in practice but from what ive seen it really hasnt been there. Guess we will have to let it play out but i have to admit ive been a little more impressed with Oz this preseason than Peyton himself. And at least Oz has a little more mobility.

Yeah, I am not sure about OZ being better at "passing." What I do think is it may very well true that OZ is better for what Kubiak wants to do. It is clear Kubiak is NOT going to roll Manning out beyond the tackles. If there is play action, it is straight back.

Now, typically the west coast offense stretch run sort of relies on QBs that have that ability and are nimble on their feet. I went over this on Football 101 where I showed a youtube video where Alex Gibbs goes over the zone running blocking scheme. If you watch it, you will see Elway on so many hand offs, is giving that bootleg look. Which, cuts off or slows down backside pursuit. That, is pretty essential in order to get multiple lanes to open up. The slightest of delays often makes ALL the difference.

This offense imo is not going to be what we have come to expect the last 3 years with Manning. The second half of last season, which culminated into that...display in the play offs was not some aberration.

It is just a paradigm shift that we as fans I think should be getting used to. Of course, Broncos fans that are old enough, should be all too familiar with the offense Kubiak is bringing in.

MOtorboat
08-30-2015, 09:38 AM
He's not rolling Manning out because it's the preseason.

As far as his arm, he's going to be fine. That pass to Caldwell over the middle can only be completed by about six guys in the league and Manning is one of them.

SR
08-30-2015, 09:39 AM
He's not rolling Manning out because it's the preseason. As far as his arm, he's going to be fine. That pass to Caldwell over the middle can only be completed by about six guys in the league and Manning is one of them.

That pass was a thing of beauty with five Niners around Bubba. Caldwell has made some really nice catches this preseason.

Northman
08-30-2015, 09:41 AM
Once I read that you're not sure if Peyton is any better than Os at this point in his career I stopped reading.

Good. Your opinion means shit anyway.

MOtorboat
08-30-2015, 09:42 AM
That pass was a thing of beauty with five Niners around Bubba. Caldwell has made some really nice catches this preseason.

He clearly under threw the fade pass to Thomas, but I think he just under threw it not because he can't get it there. Every report out of camp and from what I've seen in preseason suggests his arm is fine. Of course he's not 25 anymore, but he knows what he can do.

SR
08-30-2015, 09:43 AM
Good. Your opinion means shit anyway.

Oh.

SR
08-30-2015, 09:43 AM
He clearly under threw the fade pass to Thomas, but I think he just under threw it not because he can't get it there. Every report out of camp and from what I've seen in preseason suggests his arm is fine. Of course he's not 25 anymore, but he knows what he can do.

I agree. We'll see how things pan out in games that matter.

Northman
08-30-2015, 09:44 AM
What I do think is it may very well true that OZ is better for what Kubiak wants to do.

Wait? you think a guy who is twice as young might be able to do something that a 39 year old cant? Really? Say it aint so Joe!

SR
08-30-2015, 09:54 AM
Wait? you think a guy who is twice as young might be able to do something that a 39 year old cant? Really? Say it aint so Joe!

No one said be can't. But no one said he's better than manning either

Northman
08-30-2015, 09:57 AM
No one said be can't. But no one said he's better than manning either

I didnt say he was better than Manning. Thats why its important to actually read a post in full instead of assuming the worst.

SR
08-30-2015, 10:08 AM
I didnt say he was better than Manning. Thats why its important to actually read a post in full instead of assuming the worst.

You said at this point you weren't sure he was better than Brock. Semantics and bad wording aside, your point is that you think Brock is on the same level as Manning which is not even close to accurate.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2015, 10:10 AM
IMO, I think the early blitzes by SF forced Peyton to get rid of the ball quicker than he would have, which resulted in some of his passes not being on target. Hopefully with Mathis in there, that will improve. Also, you think the Broncos' blitzes did not affect Kaepernick. Wasn't it zero yards passing for SF in the first half?

SR
08-30-2015, 10:10 AM
And I'll add that there are some things Brock does better; he has a stronger arm and is a lot more mobile.

SR
08-30-2015, 10:11 AM
IMO, I think the early blitzes by SF forced Peyton to get rid of the ball quicker than he would have, which resulted in some of his passes not being on target. Hopefully with Mathis in there, that will improve. Also, you think the Broncos' blitzes did not affect Kaepernick. Wasn't it zero yards passing for SF in the first half?

If I remember correctly from one of the articles I've seen today, they had two completions against the first string defense.

Bronco4ever
08-30-2015, 10:19 AM
And I'll add that there are some things Brock does better; he has a stronger arm and is a lot more mobile.

He has feeling in his finger tips.

SR
08-30-2015, 10:21 AM
He has feeling in his finger tips.

Haha...add that to the list.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2015, 10:24 AM

What the Broncos did on defense has little to do with my post. In fact, it has nothing to do with it.

IMO teams will see what SF did and may very well do that on PM when he is under center. He usually identifies the blitzer out of shot gun, calls hot routes, gives blocking assignments to the line etc. Now, when he is under center, it is a whole lot different.

In other words, PM right now is pretty much a one dimensional QB. There really are no other dimensions. Not even a QB sneak. In short yardage that is sometimes a best play. I saw OZ run one of those pretty effectively last night. I know Brady does that more often than you think too. Yes a little irrelevant.

Look, I am saying what we saw the last half of last season was not an abberation imo. I think it is simply something that we need to prepare expectations for. Not saying he will not do a lot of good things. Like you all pointed out, he did make a great pass.

He made good passes against the Colts in the play offs too. Most of them were not however, and he did not exactly generate a lot of points last night. He under threw one pass that would have been a TD to DT and the other under throw was a bad int in the red zone.

He will most likely make more great passes than bad ones, but I do not see him coming close to what many seem to expect. Yes, I also think OZ fits in better with what Kubiak truly wants to do with his stretch run.

SR
08-30-2015, 10:30 AM
I tend to agree with what you're saying and because of that, as I said last night I think it's only a matter of time before we see the offense morph back in to more of what made it to successful prior to the second half of last season. I think it'll transition to a lot more shot gun, a lot less rolling out (which I don't expect a lot of to begin with) and less ZBS.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Excuse me for posting in your thread. I will keep that in mind in the future.

Northman
08-30-2015, 10:50 AM

Which is one of the things i pointed to in my initial post.

MOtorboat
08-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Manning has always been "one dimensional."

GEM
08-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Figure out quick...Carol (Denver native) is our mama bird here...do NOT disrespect her...under any circumstances. People are going to have different opinions and other facets, not directly tied to the original post will come up.

Northman
08-30-2015, 11:16 AM
I dont think Broncoknight disrespected her. He was only clearing up what his point was about.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2015, 11:51 AM

I marked the date, and I will keep that in mind too.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-30-2015, 12:32 PM

-13 yards

pnbronco
08-30-2015, 12:48 PM
-13 yards

I looked at the screen and went wait what does that really say -13.

Peyton looked much better in camp with his passes. He had no time and I mean no time on many of the his throws with the firsts. I love Max, but I'm so glad that they brought in Mathis.

spikerman
08-30-2015, 01:01 PM
I marked the date, and I will keep that in mind too.

I hope you're joking because if not you sound like a real tool.

Broncoknight30
08-30-2015, 01:10 PM

I am done with this board. See ya.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-30-2015, 01:15 PM
I looked at the screen and went wait what does that really say -13.

Peyton looked much better in camp with his passes. He had no time and I mean no time on many of the his throws with the firsts. I love Max, but I'm so glad that they brought in Mathis.

The 49ers were getting pressure by blitzing the A gap. The 5 bigs were doing good with their man to man assignments.

Northman
08-30-2015, 01:16 PM
Way to go Spike, you drove him off now. lmao

spikerman
08-30-2015, 01:18 PM
Way to go Spike, you drove him off now. lmao
I'm gonna miss that guy.

MOtorboat
08-30-2015, 01:21 PM
:balloons:

Timmy!
08-30-2015, 01:48 PM

Please be sure to make a farewell thread.

Dzone
08-30-2015, 01:56 PM
Say what? Get your ass back on here, dont be a poussy, there are people on here who need someone like you to argue with. Youre a prolific typist, much like Joel. Are you Joel? I knew it

SR
08-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Say what? Get your ass back on here, dont be a poussy, there are people on here who need someone like you to argue with. Youre a prolific typist, much like Joel. Are you Joel? I knew it

I thought he was Evan Mathis.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 02:20 PM
LOL what just happened?

SR
08-30-2015, 02:39 PM
LOL what just happened?

I'm not entirely sure. I enjoyed his posts and thought he was pretty accurate most of the time. Maybe he got pissed about GEM's comments about Carol.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 02:41 PM
I'm not entirely sure. I enjoyed his posts and thought he was pretty accurate most of the time. Maybe he got pissed about GEM's comments about Carol.

I'm pretty confused about what Carol got upset about in the first place. It seemed like he just made a post disagreeing with hers? Seems like the last half of this thread has been a bunch of giant overreactions.

pnbronco
08-30-2015, 02:43 PM
The 49ers were getting pressure by blitzing the A gap. The 5 bigs were doing good with their man to man assignments.

Is A gap the inside, because that's what I was seeing...they were rushing to Max's side of the center? I love my big boys.....I get hugs from several of them. :lol: And got to meet Max last night Louis called him over and said he had to meet me....:D

I'm just glad they are finding kinks in the machine last night when they can fix what's not working. Actually I'm really glad that things are not perfect and that the guys know they have to do a better job to work with each other.

I was just trying to say that Peyton is throwing stronger and that getting knocked several times early on kind didn't help his timing. That throw to Buba was thing of beauty and I take back my frustrations with the thought of keeping him. Once he gets Sanders back and has more time with Daniels I think things will settle down and Peyton will be Peyton.

Bronco4ever
08-30-2015, 02:43 PM
LOL what just happened?

He's softer than the balls in Foxborough.

SR
08-30-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm pretty confused about what Carol got upset about in the first place. It seemed like he just made a post disagreeing with hers? Seems like the last half of this thread has been a bunch of giant overreactions.

That's all I got from it. He wasn't inflammatory.

Davii
08-30-2015, 02:57 PM
That's all I got from it. He wasn't inflammatory.

Did we see what was said before the edits? The edit time stamp is after Carol's reply...

dogfish
08-30-2015, 03:07 PM
regulators, let's ride!

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2015, 03:09 PM

The thread was started stating that Peyton's ability to throw the long ball has drastically declined. So I made the above post stating because of the blitzes by SF, IMO Peyton was getting rid of the ball quicker than he would, and also stated that I felt the Broncos' blitzes were also affecting Kaepernick.

So, in regards to my post, he started another post by starting out -

"What the Broncos did on defense has little to do with my post. In fact, it has nothing to do with it."

So, I made a post stating:

"Excuse me for posting in your thread. I will keep that in mind in the future."

All I was doing in my initial post in his thread was stating that IMO both defenses affected both the QBs. So, I figured it would be better to not post in any more threads he started.

tripp
08-30-2015, 03:12 PM
New system, Peyton is 39. Nothing has changed since last year, he is fine - shaking rust off, not a big deal. It's pre-season, the one time of the year where if you're Peyton, you don't need to concern yourself with your performance. This is for the UDFA's, Rookies etc.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 03:14 PM
The thread was started stating that Peyton's ability to throw the long ball has drastically declined. So I made the above post stating because of the blitzes by SF, IMO Peyton was getting rid of the ball quicker than he would, and also stated that I felt the Broncos' blitzes were also affecting Kaepernick.

So, in regards to my post, he started another post by starting out -

"What the Broncos did on defense has little to do with my post. In fact, it has nothing to do with it."

So, I made a post stating:

"Excuse me for posting in your thread. I will keep that in mind in the future."

All I was doing in my initial post in his thread was stating that IMO both defenses affected both the QBs. So, I figured it would be better to not post in any more threads he started.

Carol, I think you're overreacting. He posted a different opinion than yours. There was nothing personal or inflammatory about it that I saw.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 03:15 PM
New system, Peyton is 39. Nothing has changed since last year, he is fine - shaking rust off, not a big deal. It's pre-season, the one time of the year where if you're Peyton, you don't need to concern yourself with your performance. This is for the UDFA's, Rookies etc.

I don't think Peyton is wired this way. If he's on the field in a game of football, he expects to give his best performance. That's not to say I'm overly concerned about 2 preseason games just yet, but to say Peyton shouldn't concern himself with his performance just because it's preseason is not in his DNA IMO.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Having said all of this, if dude is going to leave the message board over something so small, he's probably much too thin-skinned to be posting on internet message boards.

NightTerror218
08-30-2015, 03:26 PM
I will wait for a few games before judging Manning in new syatem.

tripp
08-30-2015, 03:29 PM
I don't think Peyton is wired this way. If he's on the field in a game of football, he expects to give his best performance. That's not to say I'm overly concerned about 2 preseason games just yet, but to say Peyton shouldn't concern himself with his performance just because it's preseason is not in his DNA IMO.

True, you raise a good point. I don't think he's wired that way either. However, I'm not too worried about him, he'll find his rhythm.

TXBRONC
08-30-2015, 03:33 PM

It's a timing issue. It will work itself out.

SR
08-30-2015, 03:44 PM
Did we see what was said before the edits? The edit time stamp is after Carol's reply...

I read it before carol replied and I don't think his edits had anything to do with Carol posting.

Davii
08-30-2015, 03:59 PM
I read it before carol replied and I don't think his edits had anything to do with Carol posting.

No worries. I was just curious.

swaiy
08-30-2015, 04:03 PM
Manning just needs to put the glove back on. I feel that would solve most of what I saw from him.

spikerman
08-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Carol made a comment about posting in his future threads which was clearly facetious and he responded in a way in which I wasn't sure if he was joking. I merely made the comment that if he wasn't joking he wasn't coming across very well. I expected him to come back with an "I was joking" response. Instead he announced that he was leaving the board. If that makes me an ass, so be it.

SR
08-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Carol made a comment about posting in his future threads which was clearly facetious and he responded in a way in which I wasn't sure if he was joking. I merely made the comment that if he wasn't joking he wasn't coming across very well. I expected him to come back with an "I was joking" response. Instead he announced that he was leaving the board. If that makes me an ass, so be it.

I'm confused by Carol's initial reply to his post.

Northman
08-30-2015, 04:20 PM

Well, his second response was in return for Carol's snippy remark so i cant blame him really. However, when you replied he decided to take off that is all on him. As Wave said, if he cant handle when things get chippy than that is on him and no one else. And no, you are not an ass. But you are a dik. :)

Yes, i was kidding.

spikerman
08-30-2015, 04:27 PM
Well, his second response was in return for Carol's snippy remark so i cant blame him really. However, when you replied he decided to take off that is all on him. As Wave said, if he cant handle when things get chippy than that is on him and no one else. And no, you are not an ass. But you are a dik. :)

Yes, i was kidding.
Hah, no need to kid. I am one. :)

Denver Native (Carol)
08-30-2015, 04:32 PM

How do you know I meant my remark to be snippy? Also his comment to me in regards to my post could be considered snippy when I was just giving my opinion of why I felt Peyton struggled last night with his passes.

Yes, i was kidding.

How do you know I meant my remark to be snippy? Also his comment to me in regards to my post could be considered snippy when I was just giving my opinion of why I felt Peyton struggled last night with his passes.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 04:33 PM

I mean, maybe that was worded a bit coarsely, but he wasn't wrong. I guess with all the vitriol I see slung around on this board every day, that post just seemed super mild.

Northman
08-30-2015, 04:43 PM
How do you know I meant my remark to be snippy?

Well, and thats the trick about how something is said on a messageboard. When i read his remark i probably would of thought that he was trying to be a dick but when he went on to explain (or re-explain) his stance i didnt see it as trying to be a dick. When i read your post though it did come off pretty bitchy and i dont think i was the only one who read it that way. Now, his second post in regards to yours was pretty dicky but i never took his initial comment as trying to pick a fight.

Davii
08-30-2015, 04:45 PM
Who cares?

tripp
08-30-2015, 05:22 PM
I know this may be a little off topic in regards to interpreting what other members meant in their posts, but MHR has a nice little tid bit on Peyton through this pre-season so far.

"I think it’s important for us to improve through the season, and like I said, would we like to be a finely-tuned machine going into Week 1? Sure. With some newness, some different players and some different things that we’re doing, that’s what we’re working toward. Certainly, I think the key is for us to improve through the season. Now, we’re not making excuses. You can still win games as you’re still kind of finding your identity and figuring out the things that you can hang your hat on. We’ve got some starters out, potentially. Emmanuel and obviously we’ve got good competition there with Evan and Max, and whatever rotation ends up at the offensive line, so we’re still very much kind of figuring out who we are and what we’re going to be as far as the things we can really hang our hat on. And I think we’ll develop those throughout the season. I still think we can win games as we’re developing kind of that identity."

Link is here for the full post: http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/8/30/9228699/is-it-time-to-hit-the-panic-button-on-peyton-manning

pnbronco
08-30-2015, 05:38 PM
^^ Great article and IMO this did hit the questions that were first asked. It's a learning process and yeah we know that Peyton wants to be the best every time he goes out there. It's amazing how fast I forgot those first few games when he started as a Bronco....they were not pretty, but then everything came together.

I personally am really excited about what I'm seeing on D. I believe it will give our O time to gel and that's really exciting for me.....

TXBRONC
08-30-2015, 06:55 PM

Having Mathis in there will make the line better to be sure but the 49ers sacks were not a matter offensive breakdown both were the result of the running backing missing their blitz assignments.

TXBRONC
08-30-2015, 07:05 PM

If you think you have to leave ok. :wave:

TXBRONC
08-30-2015, 07:13 PM

It was clear to me that your statement was conditional. If he's going be that thin skinned well....

Valar Morghulis
08-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Weird. The dude went from making really good posts, to falling out with Carol, to leaving in a matter of days.

Thanks Obama

tomjonesrocks
08-30-2015, 08:12 PM
I liked that he had 30 in his username. Don't care much for knight references though.

Whole thing seems a little fishy. Was that really a unique IP?

Valar Morghulis
08-30-2015, 08:16 PM
I liked that he had 30 in his username. Don't care much for knight references though.

Whole thing seems a little fishy. Was that really a unique IP?

what was the significance of the 30?

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 08:27 PM
what was the significance of the 30?

Dude. Time to turn in the Broncos fan card.... ;)

Valar Morghulis
08-30-2015, 08:29 PM
Dude. Time to turn in the Broncos fan card.... ;)

i still dont get it - unless we are talking about TD?

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 08:31 PM

Yes.

tomjonesrocks
08-30-2015, 08:32 PM

I suppose a remote possibility exists the guy was a monster Bruton fan. Should have retired that number, nothing against Bruton.

Valar Morghulis
08-30-2015, 08:35 PM
Yes.

i dont think it was that obvious - the dude had knight in his name but was a seminoles fan. the 30 could have stood for the amount of hookers he has killed

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Carol, I think you're overreacting. He posted a different opinion than yours. There was nothing personal or inflammatory about it that I saw.
He was being a tool.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 08:41 PM
He was being a tool.

Again, maybe I'm jaded by this board but I see 10 more toolish posts than his in every thread. Regardless, kinda irrelevant now since the dude is gone. We will never know what his deal was.

tomjonesrocks
08-30-2015, 08:50 PM
Again, maybe I'm jaded by this board but I see 10 more toolish posts than his in every thread. Regardless, kinda irrelevant now since the dude is gone. We will never know what his deal was.

Better to leave everyone wanting more than overstay your welcome.

Perhaps he was on his way to the BF Hall of Fame before Carol and GEM eviscerated him and pissed on his corpse. We will never know.

BroncoWave
08-30-2015, 09:13 PM
Better to leave everyone wanting more than overstay your welcome.

Perhaps he was on his way to the BF Hall of Fame before Carol and GEM eviscerated him and pissed on his corpse. We will never know.

He could be our Bo Jackson.

Simple Jaded
08-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Where did this nonsense about Kubiak wanting super nimble and athletic QB's come from? The Broncos/Kubiak have more classic pocket passers than QB's like Plummer and Elway.

Griese.
Frerrote.
Beierlien.
Schaub.
TJ Yates.
Flacco.

Just to name a few off the top of my head, these dudes aren't even as athletic as Osweiler.

Manning may very well be done at this point, but the notion that he's "not what Kubiak wants for his stretch zone" is become a cliche.

Northman
08-31-2015, 06:11 AM

Boy, you are a quick one arent ya? lol

Valar Morghulis
08-31-2015, 07:51 AM
Boy, you are a quick one arent ya? lol

haha yeah - i know.

I would love it if he came back and explained the 30 was his age - that would please me!

So if he was from florida, and the knight was not related to UCF - what was the knight all about?

Ravage!!!
08-31-2015, 08:15 AM
Manning separates himself from the rest of the NFL by his reads and football intelligence MUCH more than his passing strength. Going TO the right guy, and when to go to him, is 90% of the NFL success for a QB anyway. His arm isn't 25, but its not dead by any means.

OrangeHoof
08-31-2015, 09:24 AM
Don't read too much into preseason performances by veteran players. By October 1, we'll know if Manning has lost it or whether he can't mesh with Kubiak's bread-and-butter playbook. Until then, Chill.

NightTerror218
08-31-2015, 10:23 AM
Manning separates himself from the rest of the NFL by his reads and football intelligence MUCH more than his passing strength. Going TO the right guy, and when to go to him, is 90% of the NFL success for a QB anyway. His arm isn't 25, but its not dead by any means.

I dare you say when it has comes to playoffs in the past he tries to do to much and forces it and gets an int. I am hoping he can cut back on the thinking and let Kubiak system and running game take the lead.

Valar Morghulis
08-31-2015, 11:21 AM
even when manning was 25 his arm was a concern - iirc, the whole thing about Leaf/Manning was Manning's lack of comparable arm strength. but i could be wrong as back then in the UK we had limited exposure to the college game

Cugel
08-31-2015, 11:41 AM
I think Bronco fans, especially Brock Oweiler fans are going to have to deal with reality at some point.

#1 - Peyton Manning is a certain first ballot Hall of Famer. Those don't come around to a team more than once every 20 or 30 years, if you're lucky. Some teams NEVER get one, let alone multiple HOF QBs. Detroit for instance. So, when you get such a player, you hold onto him until he proves he can't play anymore, and NOT in the pre-season, in the regular season, or he decides to retire.

Period. Fans can rant all they want, but Elway is not stupid. He knows the chances of Brock Osweiler ever being remotely close to a Hall of Fame QB aren't even worth mentioning.

Over the last 15 years 138 QBs or so have been drafted at #57 or later (Bock's pick) and only 1 of them has played in the SB (Russell Wilson) and probably he's the only one of that group who ever will. Your normal #57 QB is Chad Henne.

#2 - Nobody can tell at this point that Brock will even be a mediocre QB, let alone that he ever will be able to lead a team into the playoffs or SB.

The Pre-season means nothing whatever. "He's looked good in the pre-season and Peyton has struggled, plus Peyton sucked when he was hurt late last season, so despite the fact that Peyton threw for 4700 yards and 39 TDs last year, and had an all-time NFL record 55 TDs and nearly 5500 yards the year before, I'd go with Brock." That's bone-headed FAN thinking. NO NFL GM is that stupid!

Even if Peyton IS "declining" Peyton at 80% is STILL better than Brock is ever likely to be.

What it all comes down to is "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." Brock is an unknown so fans are excited with him and "want to see what we have". Well, no matter how he looks in meaningless exhibition games, it's probably not going to be great.

I'm not against Brock. I like him, think he looks good and hope if he stays on the team next year he'll be great. But the odds are not at all in his favor, and you certainly can't tell much from the limited pre-season action we've gotten from him so far.

So, whether you Brock fans like it or not, if Elway thinks Peyton can still play, and Peyton wants to come back and play - they're going to keep him.

In fact, if Peyton wants to come back next season, Brock is very likely to sign as a FA with some other team so he can start. The Broncos would like to keep him of course, but he is unlikely to want to wait any more.

And Elway is NOT going to push Peyton out the door so they can "see what they have with Brock." You might not like that, but you're going to have to get used to it. :coffee:

That means you're not going to see Brock play at all in the regular season this year, unless Peyton gets hurt, or he's just flat horrible for a significant stretch of the regular season (like maybe 7 games and the team is losing).

And it also means that if Peyton has reasonable success in this new system he's extremely likely to be back next year and Brock will very likely be gone. And if Peyton plays well in 2016, then he's quite likely to want to come back in 2017 as well. There's ZERO sign from Peyton that he doesn't want to continue playing or that Elway wouldn't want him back. Of course, if he gets hurt or if they decide he can't play anymore then things will change. But as of right now there no such signs at all.

Northman
08-31-2015, 12:07 PM
Liar

NightTrainLayne
08-31-2015, 04:53 PM

I looked at the pre-edited post. He just made a grammatical change (change "a" to "an" in one sentence).

Simple Jaded
08-31-2015, 09:31 PM
You Osweiler fans better pump the brakes, alright? All five of you.

Northman
09-01-2015, 05:45 AM
You Osweiler fans better pump the brakes, alright? All five of you.

Screw that, im hitting the gas.

Valar Morghulis
09-01-2015, 06:01 AM

Lol, you go north!

NightTerror218
09-01-2015, 04:32 PM
I think Bronco fans, especially Brock Oweiler fans are going to have to deal with reality at some point.

#1 - Peyton Manning is a certain first ballot Hall of Famer. Those don't come around to a team more than once every 20 or 30 years, if you're lucky. Some teams NEVER get one, let alone multiple HOF QBs. Detroit for instance. So, when you get such a player, you hold onto him until he proves he can't play anymore, and NOT in the pre-season, in the regular season, or he decides to retire.

Period. Fans can rant all they want, but Elway is not stupid. He knows the chances of Brock Osweiler ever being remotely close to a Hall of Fame QB aren't even worth mentioning.

Over the last 15 years 138 QBs or so have been drafted at #57 or later (Bock's pick) and only 1 of them has played in the SB (Russell Wilson) and probably he's the only one of that group who ever will. Your normal #57 QB is Chad Henne.

#2 - Nobody can tell at this point that Brock will even be a mediocre QB, let alone that he ever will be able to lead a team into the playoffs or SB.

The Pre-season means nothing whatever. "He's looked good in the pre-season and Peyton has struggled, plus Peyton sucked when he was hurt late last season, so despite the fact that Peyton threw for 4700 yards and 39 TDs last year, and had an all-time NFL record 55 TDs and nearly 5500 yards the year before, I'd go with Brock." That's bone-headed FAN thinking. NO NFL GM is that stupid!

Even if Peyton IS "declining" Peyton at 80% is STILL better than Brock is ever likely to be.

What it all comes down to is "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." Brock is an unknown so fans are excited with him and "want to see what we have". Well, no matter how he looks in meaningless exhibition games, it's probably not going to be great.

I'm not against Brock. I like him, think he looks good and hope if he stays on the team next year he'll be great. But the odds are not at all in his favor, and you certainly can't tell much from the limited pre-season action we've gotten from him so far.

So, whether you Brock fans like it or not, if Elway thinks Peyton can still play, and Peyton wants to come back and play - they're going to keep him.

In fact, if Peyton wants to come back next season, Brock is very likely to sign as a FA with some other team so he can start. The Broncos would like to keep him of course, but he is unlikely to want to wait any more.

And Elway is NOT going to push Peyton out the door so they can "see what they have with Brock." You might not like that, but you're going to have to get used to it. :coffee:

That means you're not going to see Brock play at all in the regular season this year, unless Peyton gets hurt, or he's just flat horrible for a significant stretch of the regular season (like maybe 7 games and the team is losing).

And it also means that if Peyton has reasonable success in this new system he's extremely likely to be back next year and Brock will very likely be gone. And if Peyton plays well in 2016, then he's quite likely to want to come back in 2017 as well. There's ZERO sign from Peyton that he doesn't want to continue playing or that Elway wouldn't want him back. Of course, if he gets hurt or if they decide he can't play anymore then things will change. But as of right now there no such signs at all.

I read that if he waited 1 more year he could have been the top QB drafted the following year. I think he was 1st round talent in 2nd round, but was very raw. He is panning out well so far this year.

You know where you can put those stats? How many QBS before pick #57 did not make it?

gregbroncs
09-01-2015, 05:43 PM
I read that if he waited 1 more year he could have been the top QB drafted the following year. I think he was 1st round talent in 2nd round, but was very raw. He is panning out well so far this year.

You know where you can put those stats? How many QBS before pick #57 did not make it?He conveniently left out that a QB picked after #57 won the SB last year. And he was playing against another QB who was picked after #57.

TXBRONC
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM

Kick the tires and light the fire.

Cugel
09-01-2015, 08:50 PM

Sorry, but you can't expect to use logic and reason like that on these boards and expect to get away with it! If you want to post here, you better start sharpening your hyperventilating skills, and practice straining at gnats while swallowing camels whole.

I'm asking the mods to suspend your membership! :coffee:

Cugel
09-01-2015, 08:55 PM

You know where you can put those stats? How many QBS before pick #57 did not make it?

You might want to try and re-write this post so that it makes at least a minimum of sense.

"I don't like what statistics prove so I'll just flip them off! That'll show everybody!"

Well, it'll show people that you can't think and chew gum at the same time.

What possible relevance does the list of QBs who were first round busts have? Brock wasn't 1st round. Is it hard to draft a QB in the 1st? Yes. Is it harder to draft a QB in the 2nd through 6th round, than the 1st? Yes.

That's what the statistics prove.

You can yell at me as much as you want.

The Broncos are still NOT starting Brock Osweiler this season, and they are not going to start him at all if Peyton comes back next year. And if he plays well in this system he will come back next year. Deal with it. :coffee:

Simple Jaded
09-01-2015, 09:02 PM
After everything Osweiler has done for you, Cugel? Smh.

Cugel
09-01-2015, 09:10 PM
He conveniently left out that a QB picked after #57 won the SB last year. And he was playing against another QB who was picked after #57.

Tom Brady was selected 15 years ago. I said in the last 15 years since Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round. That also leaves out Joe Montana who was drafted in the 3rd round 36 years ago. I also left out Dan Fouts because he was drafted in the 3rd round back in 1973. Do you want to include him too?

If we go back to 1955 we can drag in Johnny Unitas, 9th round! That proves you can get a Hall of Fame QB in the 9th round. Oh, wait. . . .

Just how stupid do you want to make this? If you want to mention every elite QB who was taken in later rounds back in the Pleistocene Era don't expect me to take you seriously, because then you have to add in all the draft BUSTS who were taken in later rounds back in the Pleistocene also, and divide 1 by the total number to arrive at a percentage!

And I didn't "leave out" that Russell Wilson was an elite QB. Did you even bother to read my post? Clearly no.

Hello! He's the exception that proves the rule. The "1" in the "1 out of 138."

For you math challenged people, that's still less than 1%.

And the math don't change if you go back to 1965 and drag in Joe Namath because then you have to include all the other draft failures who were drafted the same round. And there were a lot of them!

Simple Jaded
09-01-2015, 09:13 PM
After everything Joe Namath has done for you? Smh.

SR
09-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Sorry, but you can't expect to use logic and reason like that on these boards and expect to get away with it! If you want to post here, you better start sharpening your hyperventilating skills, and practice straining at gnats while swallowing camels whole. I'm asking the mods to suspend your membership! :coffee:

Maybe they'll suspend yours too

Cugel
09-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Maybe they'll suspend yours too

That is called "sarcasm". Hence the :coffee:emoticon. Don't expect you to notice things, but still, that was pretty obvious.

Cugel
09-01-2015, 09:32 PM
After everything Osweiler has done for you, Cugel? Smh.

I like Brock Osweiler. I hope he succeeds. Especially if Peyton decides to retire at the end of this year. If he can't play anymore like all the fans and sports-writers keep arguing, then we'll get to see.

I doubt it though. And it's blindingly obvious that Elway is not going to tell Peyton to get lost in order to start Brock Osweiler if he thinks Manning can still play. No matter how much fans want it, it's not going to happen.

Frankly, I don't think it matters much what the team's record is this year.

They won 13, 13 and 12 games the last 3 seasons and had the #1, #1, and #2 seed. How much use was it? None at all. They got beat in the 1st round twice and crushed in the SB once.

If they win 11 games but can play smash-mouth football in January in Pittsburgh and run the ball effectively then they can win the SB. But, there's ZERO chance of beating Tom Brady in the playoffs this year with Brock Osweiler as their QB. Can it happen with Peyton? Maybe. He's done it before. Will he this year? Who knows.

"10 and 6 and get into the playoffs and anything can happen." -- motto of Mike Shanahan.

Northman
09-02-2015, 06:12 AM
Bwhwhaahahahahahahaha. Liar.

TXBRONC
09-02-2015, 06:50 AM
I like Brock Osweiler. I hope he succeeds. Especially if Peyton decides to retire at the end of this year. If he can't play anymore like all the fans and sports-writers keep arguing, then we'll get to see.

I doubt it though. And it's blindingly obvious that Elway is not going to tell Peyton to get lost in order to start Brock Osweiler if he thinks Manning can still play. No matter how much fans want it, it's not going to happen.

Frankly, I don't think it matters much what the team's record is this year.

They won 13, 13 and 12 games the last 3 seasons and had the #1, #1, and #2 seed. How much use was it? None at all. They got beat in the 1st round twice and crushed in the SB once.

If they win 11 games but can play smash-mouth football in January in Pittsburgh and run the ball effectively then they can win the SB. But, there's ZERO chance of beating Tom Brady in the playoffs this year with Brock Osweiler as their QB. Can it happen with Peyton? Maybe. He's done it before. Will he this year? Who knows.

"10 and 6 and get into the playoffs and anything can happen." -- motto of Mike Shanahan.

I don't remember Shanahan saying that but I do remember him saying I do remember him saying win all your home game and go .500 on the road and you have 12-4 and top seed in the playoffs.

SR
09-02-2015, 07:01 AM
That is called "sarcasm". Hence the :coffee:emoticon. Don't expect you to notice things, but still, that was pretty obvious.

Yeah, I got it. I wasn't being sarcastic though. You're a jerkoff.

weazel
09-02-2015, 09:32 AM
I can't believe this is still a topic going into this season. He hasn't thrown deep as well for a couple seasons.

Hawgdriver
09-02-2015, 10:13 AM
I think...

I was hoping to open this and see something other than I think (no offense to OP). Was hoping to see evidence after reading the bold statement of 'ability to throw the long ball has drastically declined.' Regardless of the decline in ability that was on display at the end of last year, does any hard evidence surface in this thread that this is a salient point to discuss?

dogfish
09-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Lol, you go north!

oh, he does, dave. . . he does. . .

gregbroncs
09-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Tom Brady was selected 15 years ago. I said in the last 15 years since Tom Brady was taken in the 6th round. That also leaves out Joe Montana who was drafted in the 3rd round 36 years ago. I also left out Dan Fouts because he was drafted in the 3rd round back in 1973. Do you want to include him too?

If we go back to 1955 we can drag in Johnny Unitas, 9th round! That proves you can get a Hall of Fame QB in the 9th round. Oh, wait. . . .

Just how stupid do you want to make this? If you want to mention every elite QB who was taken in later rounds back in the Pleistocene Era don't expect me to take you seriously, because then you have to add in all the draft BUSTS who were taken in later rounds back in the Pleistocene also, and divide 1 by the total number to arrive at a percentage!

And I didn't "leave out" that Russell Wilson was an elite QB. Did you even bother to read my post? Clearly no.

Hello! He's the exception that proves the rule. The "1" in the "1 out of 138."

For you math challenged people, that's still less than 1%.

And the math don't change if you go back to 1965 and drag in Joe Namath because then you have to include all the other draft failures who were drafted the same round. And there were a lot of them!
Yes I get it. The point of my post was to show why you chose 15 years, and not 16, or 20, or 5. You chose 15 years ago so that Tom Brady was excluded and so that Russell Wilson's impact was minimized, that was the perfect year to choose to make your point look as good as possible. That was the point of my post.

Also just because it does not always happen Wilson, Brady and the others you mention show that it can. I personally like what I've seen from Oz, but feel Manning is still the best option right now. That does not change that I found your post disingenuous when it specifically eliminated the SB winning QB from the most recent SB. All of the 1965 BS in your post is just fluff for you still wanting Brady eliminated from the conversation.

Simple Jaded
09-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Lancane is the only one I can think of that's upset that Elway didn't tell Manning no thanks and go with Manning, there were plenty that were ready to move on but Lancane is the only one that Cugel seems to be talking about.

tomjonesrocks
09-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Lancane is the only one I can think of that's upset that Elway didn't tell Manning no thanks and go with Manning, there were plenty that were ready to move on but Lancane is the only one that Cugel seems to be talking about.

Your statement is unclear but he also called La'veon Bell a "ballerina" in the '13 draft thread.

Broncoknight30
11-23-2015, 07:49 AM

Well, did you keep in mind? What do you think now?

Yashahla17
11-23-2015, 11:35 AM

Looks like the joke was on you.... Lol @ taking hard stances and ending up wrong as hell.

Yashahla17
11-23-2015, 11:36 AM
Lol this thread was classic, all the brock doubters and manning homers.

Yashahla17
11-23-2015, 11:37 AM

I think many of the manning apologists are looking pretty dumb.

BroncoWave
11-23-2015, 11:40 AM

Dynamite drop-in.

Broncoknight30
11-23-2015, 05:07 PM

What do you suppose I was joking about? Does it seem weird to you how right I was about Manning? Not that it took much from me, cause it was rather plain. Like a witch's nose on a witch's face.

Manning hung on for the records, and that is what I call the anti-Barry Sanders approach if you know what I mean.

spikerman
11-23-2015, 08:22 PM
What do you suppose I was joking about? Does it seem weird to you how right I was about Manning? Not that it took much from me, cause it was rather plain. Like a witch's nose on a witch's face.

Manning hung on for the records, and that is what I call the anti-Barry Sanders approach if you know what I mean.

My comment had nothing to do with your opinion about Manning; it was your snarky comment to Carol. I wasn't sure if you were kidding in your snark, but it's pretty apparent that you weren't.

Weren't you leaving?

Broncoknight30
11-23-2015, 08:36 PM
My comment had nothing to do with your opinion about Manning; it was your snarky comment to Carol. I wasn't sure if you were kidding in your snark, but it's pretty apparent that you weren't.

Weren't you leaving?

I was going to leave, and I actually did. I came back though and since it pisses you off, I will now remain. My snarky comment? Is that what it was? Awww, did that offend your delicate sensibilities?

Pathetic.

spikerman
11-23-2015, 08:50 PM
I was going to leave, and I actually did. I came back though and since it pisses you off, I will now remain. My snarky comment? Is that what it was? Awww, did that offend your delicate sensibilities?

Pathetic.
Lol

SR
11-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Looks like the joke was on you.... Lol @ taking hard stances and ending up wrong as hell.

One game does not a career make. Brock is better for the Broncos right now, but he will never be Peyton Manning.

Simple Jaded
11-23-2015, 11:01 PM

You gotta be ******* kidding me? Anybody that says they knew in August what they (think they) know now is 100% full of shit.

Yashahla17
11-24-2015, 01:49 AM
You gotta be ******* kidding me? Anybody that says they knew in August what they (think they) know now is 100% full of shit.

Then people should shut there traps! Nobody is going to get a pass taking hard stances some months ago and then when you're wrong as hell its suppose to be okay alright. Lol. What are you politicians?

:: he will never be peyton manning:: lol aslong as Brock wins some championships you're right he will never be like manning.

People kill me taking hard stances and be wrong as hell.

Yashahla17
11-24-2015, 01:50 AM
One game does not a career make. Brock is better for the Broncos right now, but he will never be Peyton Manning.

Is this english? Pot cant call the kettle black. Lol one game does not a career make?

MOtorboat
11-24-2015, 02:07 AM
For someone who has taken such a hard line stance on something, I'm not sure I'd be patronizing and insulting others who took a hard line stance on a subject.

Yashahla17
11-24-2015, 02:32 AM
I make a hard stance on something but i make sure I'm right, I wouldn't ever push brock out there if i wasn't 100% sure about his ability. Taking a hard stance on behalf of manning a few months ago only shows many of you don't pay attention to ANYTHING, OR else you all would have known manning was finished since week 10 last year, definitely finished in the colts game and all through training camp he was throwing 2-4 ints a day in practice to camp fodder!

MOtorboat
11-24-2015, 03:24 AM
First of all, Manning did win a championship. I suspect you don't remember this because you didn't watch the NFL before four years ago.

Secondly, you imply that Osweiler won't be Manning because he will win championships. The "s" on the word means multiple, starting at 2 and moving upward (your English is brutally bad, so I'm just double checking your math). This seems like a hardline stance, although cleverly - albeit I doubt you wrote anything clever through actual intellect - you've hedged your bet enough to say 'nah, I didn't predict he would win multiple championships, I just said if he did he'd be different than Manning.'

It's a weak way of making an argument for or against something and it, honestly, lacks conviction, which ironically you claim to have while at the same time patronizing others for having conviction themselves (here I'm speaking about the definition of said word that means a firmly held belief rather than a criminal sentence, although, I think it's more than likely your more familiar with the latter definition, or will be, than the former).

Have a good night, troll.

Poet
11-24-2015, 04:25 AM
Is this english? Pot cant call the kettle black. Lol one game does not a career make?

It is a saying that is in fact grammatically correct. English should be capitalized, and the irony of your post continues in that you mean to write can't or cannot.

It would behoove you to write at a level which surpasses an academically middling fifth grader. Especially since, you know, you wish to make snide -and incorrect- comments about the grammatical structure of others.

Also, if someone truly thought Manning was done last year, they were a fool. Results based thinking is the mark of a weak mind, as it losses sight of the complexities of situations. One might point to economics, where every school of thought fails at certain points of time. This does not make Keynesian principles wrong any more or less than it does to a Milton Friedman train of thought. To get back to football, Manning had come back from injuries before and played at a high level. Therefore, to say, at that point in time, 'he's done' is to be stupid. Mainly because it was likely that he could come back and heal up. As he had before. Then again, just because something has happened before does not mean it will happen again. Yet, if we were to take a results based line of thinking before this season, one would argue that Manning would be fine because hey, every other time he was fine.

The trick is to evaluate the situation and to try to find out what can be distinguished from prior situations, as well as what is analogous to said situation. That is a key concept of logic, debate, and lawyering.

I just taught you how to think better. You're welcome.

SR
11-24-2015, 06:11 AM

That's actually perfect English.

BroncoWave
11-24-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm not sure what's funnier, Yash trying to come at someone for their grammar or the fact that he was totally wrong about it. :lol:

Simple Jaded
11-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Then people should shut there traps! Nobody is going to get a pass taking hard stances some months ago and then when you're wrong as hell its suppose to be okay alright. Lol. What are you politicians?

:: he will never be peyton manning:: lol aslong as Brock wins some championships you're right he will never be like manning.

People kill me taking hard stances and be wrong as hell.

You might wanna make sure Osweiler is even as good as he looked on Sunday before you start comparing him to Manning.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-24-2015, 10:32 PM
I don't think I can sit quietly while watching the English language get gang raped anymore.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 04:14 AM
You might wanna make sure Osweiler is even as good as he looked on Sunday before you start comparing him to Manning.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 04:15 AM
I don't think I can sit quietly while watching the English language get gang raped anymore.

Your user name is incorrect english... Pot calling the kettle and charcoals black.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 04:16 AM
And try not to use raped in any way than the harsh act it is. It's disrespectful and insensitive to real victims.

SR
11-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Your user name is incorrect english... Pot calling the kettle and charcoals black.

Remember what happened when you tried to make fun of me for what was actually perfect English?

SR
11-25-2015, 07:17 AM
And try not to use raped in any way than the harsh act it is. It's disrespectful and insensitive to real victims.

Your posting here is disrespectful and insensitive to all of the victims subjected to it (everyone).

tomjonesrocks
11-25-2015, 10:11 AM
I've re-reviewed some of JWalk's and Bullgator's posts based on MO's suspicions re: Yasho.

Yasho is much, much worse. It's not close really - he's my runaway winner for worst poster ever to visit the forum.

SR
11-25-2015, 11:01 AM
I've re-reviewed some of JWalk's and Bullgator's posts based on MO's suspicions re: Yasho. Yasho is much, much worse. It's not close really - he's my runaway winner for worst poster ever to visit the forum.

Were you here for Zam?

Poet
11-25-2015, 02:21 PM

Yet we both know that username's are more colloquial than anything else. Furthermore, one can scour the business world and find, for instance, 'words' that become actual words later on. Like google. Or, drugs, like Viagra. To cry foul at a username being 'improper' while posting in your grammatical 'style' is hilarious.

tomjonesrocks
11-25-2015, 02:50 PM
Were you here for Zam?

Yes. Zam was a delight by comparison.

OR is the only poster coming to mind who could even get in the ring with Yasho.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-25-2015, 03:08 PM

Why are you assuming I was referring to you? You seem to be a little defensive. Aside from that, it was a joke.

Point taken, but I think you're being a little hypersensitive.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Yup just as i thought make excuses for shit you do, while throwing stones from a glass house towards others for doing the same shit. Improper english is only okay when i do it. Typical moronic thinking.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Why are you assuming I was referring to you? You seem to be a little defensive. Aside from that, it was a joke.

Point taken, but I think you're being a little hypersensitive.

I'm sure you was talking about me, but if not apologies.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-25-2015, 03:20 PM

Yup just as i thought make excuses for shit you do, while throwing stones from a glass house towards others for doing the same shit. Improper english is only okay when i do it. Typical moronic thinking.

Who are you talking to? I'm having a hard time following why you are getting so worked up. I've only communicated directly with you one time in this thread and the post wasn't full of vitriol.
It's kind of strange that you would complain about being the victim of a gang mentality and you direct your anger at me. I've only lashed out at you one time and it was your first day here.
Settle down dude.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-25-2015, 03:25 PM

I'm sure you was talking about me, but if not apologies.

The post came from reading through the thread. It wasn't directed at just one person. I think you're being a little sensitive because you've been the subject of some irritated people. Personally, I don't really care if you like Manning. I don't like some of your posts, but I don't let it bother me. The only time you annoyed me was your first day here when you suggested I was a Manning fanboy.

Poet
11-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Yash, read a book.

SR
11-25-2015, 03:52 PM
Yash, read a book.

He might do it wrong.

Poet
11-25-2015, 03:53 PM
He might do it wrong.

Picture books are a starting place.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 07:20 PM
Who are you talking to? I'm having a hard time following why you are getting so worked up. I've only communicated directly with you one time in this thread and the post wasn't full of vitriol.
It's kind of strange that you would complain about being the victim of a gang mentality and you direct your anger at me. I've only lashed out at you one time and it was your first day here.
Settle down dude.

The post that i quoted of yours was the only msg towards you.

MOtorboat
11-25-2015, 07:21 PM
The post that i quoted of yours was the only msg towards you.

MSG isn't good for your health, bro.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 07:22 PM
The post came from reading through the thread. It wasn't directed at just one person. I think you're being a little sensitive because you've been the subject of some irritated people. Personally, I don't really care if you like Manning. I don't like some of your posts, but I don't let it bother me. The only time you annoyed me was your first day here when you suggested I was a Manning fanboy.

Nobody's lashing out at you, that other post wasn't about you, i am settled down but forgive me if im a tad bit snappy, if you had 10-15 people constantly attacking you you might understand.

Yashahla17
11-25-2015, 07:23 PM
MSG isn't good for your health, bro.

I guess

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
11-25-2015, 11:46 PM
Nobody's lashing out at you, that other post wasn't about you, i am settled down but forgive me if im a tad bit snappy, if you had 10-15 people constantly attacking you you might understand.

I deal with insurance adjusters for a living. You'll get no pItty from me. :D