PDA

View Full Version : The top five delicacies at Sports Authority Field at Mile High for the 2015 season

Denver Native (Carol)
08-24-2015, 05:39 PM
DENVER - Brand new eats at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium is just one more reason to get excited for the 2015 season.

Centerplate, the hospitality partner to the Denver Broncos, announced on Monday an array of new options to the food-and-beverage lineup for 2015. In a presentation on Monday, Sports Authority Field at Mile High General Manager Jay Roberts talked about the new food and the importance of expanding all of the delicious food around the entire stadium to all fans.

Now, on to the food and drink sampling.

In addition to new food, Centerplate also is rolling out brand new cocktails. It was 11:30 a.m. on a Monday and I like my job, so I didn’t sample any of the new drinks but they looked good and they’re all made with Colorado vodka. For those early morning Sunday games, they have a Bourbon Bacon Bloody Mary that features Bulleit with spicy Tabasco Bloody Mary mix and served with Applewood smoked bacon. For any time – they’re introducing the Mile High Mule with Colorado vodka, locally sourced ginger beer with a touch of lime and blood orange syrup. Lastly, in homage to the home state, Mile High will feature a Colorado Bulldog that includes Colorado vodka, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Kahlua, Cream and Coca-Cola shaken and served.

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/The-top-five-delicacies-at-Sports-Authority-Field-at-Mile-High-for-the-2015-season/0e645384-46a6-43f2-a945-a7784f2d0fac

BroncoJoe
08-24-2015, 05:41 PM
Dave will be pleased, the lush!