PDA

View Full Version : Gary Kubiak trying something new in Broncos' camp schedule

Denver Native (Carol)
08-01-2015, 05:27 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – New coaches and new playbooks for the Denver Broncos mean a new meeting as well.

When the team opened training camp this week, Gary Kubiak said he consciously made a change from his long-standing training camp schedule to give the players more time to learn the team's new schemes.

Kubiak added a meeting for the players into the daily schedule to give the team's position coaches some additional time to review the work that had been done in practice as well as assist the installation process.

"One of the ways that I've set up camp this year that I've never done before, we've actually got three meeting times in a day instead of two," Kubiak said. "We're meeting in the morning, we're meeting at lunch and we're meeting at night. I think this team needs refreshers on our schemes and those type of things on a consistent basis. That is a big importance right now."

rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/13909/gary-kubiak-trying-something-new-in-broncos-camp-schedule

TXBRONC
08-02-2015, 01:42 PM
I have always liked Kubiak as coach I believe he is going to very successful in Denver.