PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning Has Fun With Daughter, Brett Favre When Accepting Espy Award

Denver Native (Carol)
07-16-2015, 05:35 PM
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was the first to receive an award on ESPN’s Espy Awards program Wednesday night.

Espy voters say Manning had the Best Record-Breaking Performance of the year last year for passing Brett Favre for throwing the most touchdowns in NFL history with his with career touchdown No. 509

rest, plus video from ESPYS
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/07/16/peyton-manning-has-fun-with-daughter-brett-favre-when-accepting-espy-award/

Dzone
07-16-2015, 06:53 PM
Thats pretty cool. I didnt watch it but I did see a story about Favres strange behavior at the espys lol

Denver Native (Carol)
07-16-2015, 07:28 PM
The confetti has fallen, the stars have headed home and the red carpet has been taken away but the Broncos Country is still celebrating quarterback Peyton Manning’s ESPY win.

Wednesday night, Manning took home the ESPY for ‘Best Record Breaking Performance’ after breaking Brett Favre’s NFL record for career touchdown passes with No. 509 in October against the 49ers.

The night was nothing short of memorable for Manning and Denver, but here are our top five most memorable moments from his victory.

1. The three kings

rest, plus pictures and video
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/The-five-most-memorable-moments-from-Peyton-Manning%E2%80%99s-ESPY-win/5c447d5c-86e4-4301-9362-6c6fe46f837c

broncosthrowback
07-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Favre was the curiosity of his era.

Cugel
07-27-2015, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near Brett Favre! :laugh:

He's been known to have that thing for sexting young women!

SR
07-27-2015, 07:19 PM
I wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near Brett Favre! :laugh: He's been known to have that thing for sexting young women!

Let the record state that on the date and time stamped in the above post Cugel called his own daughter a "sexy young" woman.

Cugel
07-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Let the record state that on the date and time stamped in the above post Cugel called his own daughter a "sexy young" woman.

I don't have a daughter! Or any children. So, no. :coffee:

And I wrote "sexting" not "sexy" you idiot! Reading comprehension is not that hard.

SR
07-27-2015, 07:38 PM
I don't have a daughter! Or any children. So, no. :coffee: And I wrote "sexting" not "sexy" you idiot! Reading comprehension is not that hard.

Is that really a reason to call me an idiot?