PDA

View Full Version : Bloodline

DenBronx
06-24-2015, 06:10 PM
It's on Netflix. Only on episode 3 but I'm already hooked. When GOT ended I really needed to find something to hold me over.

Anyhow love it and Kyle Chandler is a very underrated actor. He was great in Friday Night Lights but glad to see his roles expanding now.

Anyone else see it yet?

DenBronx
06-25-2015, 02:00 AM
You guys don't know good shows when you see em. Lol

weazel
06-25-2015, 10:23 AM
what is it about? if its another vampire series I'm going to throw up

DenBronx
06-25-2015, 02:12 PM
what is it about? if its another vampire series I'm going to throw up

No, it has a really good plot.

It's about this family. Their dad was mean to one of them growing up. Kicked the shit out of him and he became the black sheep of thr family. He comes back to town and starts ******* up again years later. Finds out he isn't in the will then starts trying to mess up everyones lives. The main character is a cop, the sister a lawyer, brother runs a boat shop and the parents are rather rich.

Alot of shady shit starts happening. Sometimes you feel bad for the guy and sometimes you don't. It also goes back and forth in time alot.

Believe there is going to be a season 2 but doubt they will have many more seasons after that because of what went down in season 1....don't want to say what happens bc it will spoil it. It will be short and sweet.

weazel
06-25-2015, 03:06 PM
will watch