PDA

View Full Version : Marshall / Trevathan presser at OTA's

VonDoom
06-17-2015, 01:40 PM
Marhsall:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 48m48 minutes ago

LB Brandon Marshall says, "I'll be back in training camp ... probably some drills at the start of training camp."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 48m48 minutes ago

Brandon Marshall "I will start running next week."He's not sure if/how much will play in preseason. Said doesn't need many reps to get ready

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 48m48 minutes ago

Brandon Marshall: "I wish we had gotten it (surgery) done sooner. I'd be a lot further along."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 47m47 minutes ago

LB Marshall: "If this was last year's defense, I think no one would ask if we needed to play (in preseason) because it's the old system."

Brandon Marshall: this defense will be "less intricate than Del Rio's defense ... there will be less to think about."

LB Marshall: "My surgeon told me it will bother me a little bit the whole year. Nothing to keep me out." Screws come out after the season.

VonDoom
06-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Trevathan:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 46m46 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan, on the new D: "It's not a lot of thinking. It's just you lining up & knowing your responsibility" and "playing fast."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 46m46 minutes ago

Trevathan said that new defense allows us "to be more physical.... to play fast."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 45m45 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan, on the backup LBs seeing time: "I'm proud to sit in the meeting room and watch those guys develop like I developed."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 45m45 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan: "I think I'm going to be ready" for training camp.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 44m44 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan: "There are some things I've got to work on with this leg." He says he's only "limited on contact."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 43m43 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan has a brand new kneecap. "It's someone else's kneecap."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 41m41 minutes ago

Trevathan, on rehabbing with Marshall: "Von and Chris were in there together. You saw how they came back. That's how we want to come back."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 41m41 minutes ago

Trevathan said has surgery to replace knee cap on Jan. 6. "The other one was just done with." #Broncos

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 40m40 minutes ago

Danny Trevathan: "I'm feeling good right now. But I want to feel great before I go out there."

Denver Native (Carol)
06-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Danny Trevathan is a new man. Partially, anyway.

The Broncos' weakside linebacker who was limited to only three games last season because of a trio of injuries to his left knee area, received a new kneecap in January.

"It was difficult because it's a bigger knee," Trevathan said Wednesday. "It's got me moving a little bit better."

Trevathan first injured his left knee during training camp last season, sustaining a fracture that kept him out of the first three games of the regular season. In only his second game back, against the Jets on Oct. 12, he fractured another bone in the left knee area and was placed on the recallable injured reserve.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_28330802/danny-trevathan-playing-new-kneecap-after-trio-injuries

Dzone
06-17-2015, 02:00 PM
So Trevathans new kneecap came from a cadaver?

VonDoom
06-17-2015, 02:06 PM
So Trevathans new kneecap came from a cadaver?

Exactly what I was thinking and with that exact word - cadaver!

Buff
06-17-2015, 03:47 PM
Wow - the Marshall injury thing sounds like a total debacle. He was battling foot problems all last season - but they waited to have surgery until April? And now it's going to bother him all season? This raises gigantic, massive red flags - what the hell happened there?