PDA

View Full Version : Broncos @ Browns Oct 18

BroncoWave
06-11-2015, 04:22 PM
While everyone is discussing games they are going to this year, anyone planning on going to this one? It's only a few hours away from me and I definitely plan on going. I know Dapper Dan had said he might be going. Anyone else? I'd love to finally get to meet some of you on here since I can never make the Denver tailgate.

Dapper Dan
06-11-2015, 05:37 PM
If I don't think I'll make it to Denver for the Vikings game, this will be my game.

Valar Morghulis
06-11-2015, 05:43 PM
If I don't think I'll make it to Denver for the Vikings game, this will be my game.

whats the chances of you making it to the vikings game?

Dapper Dan
06-11-2015, 07:06 PM
whats the chances of you making it to the vikings game?

It'll come down to money, pretty much. If I get this part time job that will help.

BroncoNut
06-12-2015, 10:10 AM
I might be up for a road trip. if you don't mind hanging out with a crusty old man. I have a niece in Dayton, maybe I could make a trip out of it. wanna dive in Mexico with Slick again, so I'll have to see how I can parse out my vacation time.

dendave
06-13-2015, 04:30 PM
Most likely, brother lives in Cleveland and I have gone to the Denver at Cleveland game(s) since the late 80's, we will let you know where we are at, most likely Muni lots

Dapper Dan
06-14-2015, 03:55 AM
I think I'm going to try and make it to both games. When I go to Cleveland I'll probably try to drive up on Sunday and drive home after the game. I'm guessing it will be a day game. 1pm or 4pm.

BroncoWave
06-14-2015, 08:04 AM
I think I'm going to try and make it to both games. When I go to Cleveland I'll probably try to drive up on Sunday and drive home after the game. I'm guessing it will be a day game. 1pm or 4pm.

Will be a 1PM Eastern kickoff. Is Cleveland in the central time zone? I'm not 100% sure. If so, it would be noon central.

dendave
06-18-2015, 02:53 PM
Will be a 1PM Eastern kickoff. Is Cleveland in the central time zone? I'm not 100% sure. If so, it would be noon central.

Cleveland is in the Eastern time zone...it's a 1:00PM start (as of now)

Dapper Dan
06-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Dang. I'm going to leave here around 5am.

dendave
10-07-2015, 03:20 PM
we have a group of about 12, haven't figured out where we are tailgating yet, most likely the Muni lots...however you need to conceal alcohol in cups so dont forget to bring those...you will see my Bronco flag waving high in the sky...I will check in here in the morning of gameday with a more accurate spot