PDA

View Full Version : Virgil Green working to learn offense inside and out

Denver Native (Carol)
06-06-2015, 01:39 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Virgil Green has taken quickly to the Broncos' new offense, at least with the broad strokes, but knowledge is power and he's looking to gain the finer points with the help of Owen Daniels.

"I ask him questions all the time. He’s probably going to get sick of me because just the little details about things," Green said with a chuckle.

As Daniels begins his 10th year with Head Coach Gary Kubiak, he brings a wealth of knowledge of the offense from which Green is hoping to glean valuable details to add to his working understanding of the offense.

"I understand the plays but trying to understand the details about running routes, when to do certain things that gets a defender are questions that I ask him," Green said. "And he’s more than willing to help. He’s a great vet. All the tight ends—and I’m pretty sure a lot of the guys on the team in general—look up to him and his veteran leadership."

rest, plus video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Virgil-Green-working-to-learn-offense-inside-and-out/260ce9b2-a7a2-4d98-b61a-12398185e4b9