PDA

View Full Version : Training camp predictions 2015 (or good feels)

underrated29
06-05-2015, 02:15 PM
TC is a little under 8 weeks away. What hunches do you have for this yaer? Who do you think makes a big impression? Maybe not obvious guys like Latimer or Green...or maybe those if you want.

I am going with Kapri Bibbs. I have watched our pre-season games (the few my gf managed to not delete) and I think bibbs will do really really well in the ZBS. He reminds me of steve slaton (which I posted in another thread earlier) only not as wimpy. I am not saying Bibbs takes the #1 or #2 job. But I bet he really makes a solid jump. I bet he knocks hillman off the roster. I will be paying close attention to the RBs this year in TC.

I also think Ty Sambrailo will perform pretty damn well. Well enough that he will surprise a bunch of people, and make a bunch more who didnt like the pick eat a big poop sandwich. Itll take some time with him for sure. But the man has quick feet and a nasty attitude. I like him to do very well for us.

Traveler
06-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Max Garcia wins the C position, Juwan Thompson surpasses CJ and Ball, and Kilgo makes serious noise.

WJK
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
No one is taking CJ's spot. He was absolutely dynamite last year when our passing game was suffering.

tomjonesrocks
06-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Only good?

Darian Stewart proves he's a big upgrade at FS.

Colquitt loses his job to the newest kicking sensation coming out of nowhere.

Let me know when we can predict the disappointments.

NightTerror218
06-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Hillman gets traded, Garcia earns a starting spot on OL.

underrated29
06-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Only good?

Darian Stewart proves he's a big upgrade at FS.

Let me know when we can predict the disappointments.

Predict the bad too......i meant good feelings or solid hunches....could be a good feeling that ronnie hillman still sucks, for example.

DenBronx
06-05-2015, 05:30 PM
We cut Colquitt.

Davii
06-05-2015, 06:34 PM
I'll go ahead and leave this for the negative Nancy's so they don't have to:

Our oline will suck so bad that Peyton will retire before week 1 for fear of his head falling off on a big sack. Everyone decides we go 2-14 so we just cancel the season and call the Raider games our only wins.

tomjonesrocks
06-05-2015, 07:10 PM
I'll go ahead and leave this for the negative Nancy's so they don't have to: Our oline will suck so bad that Peyton will retire before week 1 for fear of his head falling off on a big sack. Everyone decides we go 2-14 so we just cancel the season and call the Raider games our only wins.

Fair enough. I would say I have a really bad feeling about Trevathan (especially) and Owen Daniels winding up on IR.

And am really skeptical on Sylvester Williams. Feels like Montee last season where everyone said he'd break out and turned out to be every bit the scrub I thought he was.

Think letting Roast go will prove really costly.

TXBRONC
06-05-2015, 07:17 PM
Fair enough. I would say I have a really bad feeling about Trevathan (especially) and Owen Daniels winding up on IR.

And am really skeptical on Sylvester Williams. Feels like Montee last season where everyone said he'd break out and turned out to be every bit the scrub I thought he was.

Think letting Roast go will prove really costly.

He did miss part of training camp because he had apendectomy.

It takes about three years to develop defensive tackles.

DenBronx
06-05-2015, 07:34 PM
After Manning goes down in week 1 from our terrible OL we then call up Cleo Lemon and get the Wild Card. Cleo then takes us to the promise land and we face the Cowboys in SB for an epic revenge game, wining it by 1 point.

D Ware ends Romos career with a Theismann like injury in this game.

Simple Jaded
06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
I have a hunch that the Broncos will run for a ton of yards between the 20's and Manning will basically complete the pass before the snap and because of that everybody will tell me how great of an athlete Ty Sambrialo is.

#ZaneBeadlesWasAProBowler.

Valar Morghulis
06-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Peyton Manning to be involved in a Tiger Woods style sex scandal - we trade him as a result an pick up Rex Grossman.

TD comes out of retirement and plays FS like a boss.