PDA

View Full Version : Brock Osweiler's command, composure impress teammates

Denver Native (Carol)
06-04-2015, 07:18 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- During this year's OTAs, Brock Osweiler has received -- and enjoyed -- bearing a heavier workload than at any point during his career to date, getting first-team repetitions on days when veterans like Peyton Manning are given a respite.

His teammates can see the his progress.

"He has a lot more command," said running back C.J. Anderson. "He wants to go out there and play. He's been confident and comfortable, and he knows what he can do. He trusts his ability."

"I've always been impressed with Brock and his composure and how he commands the huddle," tight end Virgil Green added. "The more and more you play in the league, the more confident you get and the more composure you have out there."

rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Brock-Osweilers-command-composure-impress-teammates/462dd102-901f-427b-b81d-d7f9c4bf8bc6

elsid13
06-04-2015, 07:53 PM
Trade bait........

tomjonesrocks
06-04-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't know much about college so am relying on opinions I've heard - but it seems like coming QB prospects out of college look dim.

If so Oz may very well be far and away the best option and worth waiting on - though I wish he was more prototypical personally. A guy his height has never had major success.

Northman
06-04-2015, 08:02 PM
rest - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Brock-Osweilers-command-composure-impress-teammates/462dd102-901f-427b-b81d-d7f9c4bf8bc6

Great to hear, the haters can suck it.

BroncoWave
06-04-2015, 08:02 PM
Trade bait........

Unless Denver just thinks he sucks that would be a horrible beyond horrible move. We have to have a QB after Manning. That may or may not be Oz, but to trade him now before we're sure would be super risky. We invested a second round pick in the guy, we should see what we have in him before shipping him off.

BroncoWave
06-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Great to hear, the haters can suck it.

When he does this in regular season games, I will happily suck it. :)

underrated29
06-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Hated the pick. I've watched a lot of Brock's plays the last few years......I like him a lot better than a lot of the qbs who have come out. I think he is going to be pretty good, I do. I think this preseason we will see enough to make a solid educated guess as to where he is at. The OL, may mess things up but I think Brock can do it. I have a pretty darn good feeling about him

G_Money
06-05-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm glad Oz is grasping the offense, and can play when there is zero chance of anyone touching him now. A couple years ago he was abysmal even in practice. But for real game speed? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm hoping he was just a bad fit for a Pure Manning offense, and that the addition of the rollouts and run game, as well as some more time under center, will help him.

Guess we'll see.

DenBronx
06-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Brock might do better in a Kubiak ran offense without Manning in his shadow. I can see him running more bootlegs and he has a good arm. Could open up a few more things in the playbook but id still take a Manning at 39-40 years old...play this man till the wheels fall off!

Timmy!
06-05-2015, 11:51 AM
Brock is a northwest Montana boy, therefore badass.