PDA

View Full Version : CJ/Virgil/Malik presser, 6/4/15

VonDoom
06-04-2015, 02:09 PM
CJ Anderson:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 4m4 minutes ago

C.J. Anderson: the running backs "will make the right cut," no matter which OLs are in front of them.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

C.J. Anderson: the running backs "are pushing each other."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

C,J. Anderson says that Justin Forsett has advised him to "just be patient" in this offense.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#Broncos C.J. Anderson said that "We will make (the O-line) right, tha's a promise." Said Arian Foster favorite to watch in zone offense

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos' C.J. Anderson said "You don't want to be a one-year wonder in this league. .. Of course there's always competition."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 24s25 seconds ago

C.J. Anderson says that Brock Osweiler is "confident and comfortable," and is working within what's asked with the play.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 49s49 seconds ago

CJ Anderson said Juwan Thompson has not been working at FB.. just Joe Don Duncan and James Casey. #Broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 52s52 seconds ago

CJ Anderson said he left "a lot out there in playoff game. People said I played hard. But I had to do more."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 26s26 seconds ago

C.J. Anderson: by "leaving a lot out there (against IND in January) ... I was a big key why we didn't move on to the next round."

Cj Anderson ‏@cjandersonb22 1m1 minute ago

We have 2 get better I have 2 get better

---------------------

Love how humble CJ is. You could have picked any other player on that team and said that they were the reason the Broncos lost that game. The only one you COULDN'T say that about was CJ.

VonDoom
06-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Virgil Green:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 41s42 seconds ago

.@VGreen85 says all the TEs have been catching passes during OTAs.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 19s19 seconds ago

.@VGreen85 says he asks @owendaniels questions "all the time."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 18s18 seconds ago

Both Virgil Green and C.J. Anderson praise Brock Osweiler's composure & command in the huddle. Green says Osweiler will calm teammates.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3s3 seconds ago

Virgil Green: Osweiler "has learned a lot from Peyton (Manning), and it shows in the huddle."

VonDoom
06-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Malik Jackson:

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 29s29 seconds ago

Malik Jackson says the defense is talking to each other more about their responsibilities on the field. Guys are encouraging each other.

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 2m2 minutes ago

"I’m built to whatever scheme they put me in.” - @TheMalikJackson

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago

Malik Jackson says Kenny Anunike "is coming along real nice" transitioning to a 3-4 DE role. "Right now he looks good out there."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 36s36 seconds ago

Malik Jackson says "I haven't heard [anything] about a new contract ... right now it's just about going out here & trying to earn it."