PDA

View Full Version : CB presser, 6/2/15

VonDoom
06-02-2015, 03:23 PM
Talib spoke earlier but apparently didn't say too much of interest, since there were only these pull quotes:

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 1h1 hour ago

"As long as he wants to be as good as he wants to be -- that's the first step."

#Broncos #ProBowler Aqib Talib on @BradRoby_1

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 53m53 minutes ago

Aqib Talib on Deflategate: "When I was there, Tom didn't go around telling people about his footballs. ... That's New England's problem."

Harris and Roby to come ...

VonDoom
06-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Chris Harris:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 16m16 minutes ago

#Broncos Chris Harris said no diff w new contract. "There's always pressure playing cornerback"

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 15m15 minutes ago

#Broncos harris said they are planning man right now.. "It's going to be a lot of reliance on me and Talib and Roby."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 13m13 minutes ago

#Broncos Harris said he finally feels 100 percent. "I was sore as heck after games last year. Not the case anymore. Feel strong."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 12m12 minutes ago

Harris agreed w Roby's self evaluation of C-minus grade. "He was just inconsistent. But he came back from the rough patches." #BroncosOTAs

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 11m11 minutes ago

Harris praises the physicality of Darian Stewart, and his vocal nature. "I love that pickup right now," Harris said.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 10m10 minutes ago

Harris on Phillips' D: "He brings the heat. I will be left on an island a lot.. That was coming with a 3-4... He brings the heat." #Broncos

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 9m9 minutes ago

Harris weighs 193 after bulking up a bit... Said will play in the 180s.. He was able to get stronger bc didn't have to focus solely on knee

VonDoom
06-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Bradley Roby:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

#Broncos Roby on how to improve: "Really leverage.. knowing where my help is and where I should play. i was trying to stop all the routes."

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

Roby "I am going to be better this year.The key to being a great player is making the right plays at the right time all the time." #Broncos

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 3m3 minutes ago

Roby, on working at safety: "I definitely want to be a cornerback...Safety is cool," & he welcomes additional work, but he wants to be a CB.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

#broncos roby hasn't played safety yet in practice but open to it in a package to get on field more

DenBronx
06-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Harris Island....book it.

VonDoom
06-02-2015, 03:29 PM

Yeah, I have no worries about him being out there in single coverage. If we're blitzing more, that is bound to happen anyway.

Ziggy
06-02-2015, 05:59 PM

Been taken. How about Harris prison? Wide receivers are all on lockdown.