PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2015 NFL Draft Grades: Broncos

EmDiggy
05-30-2015, 01:26 PM
FBGP's 2015 NFL Draft Grades: Denver Broncos (http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-draft-grades-denver-broncos/)

Good afternoon Broncos fans! Here's my draft grades special for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Good job Emory

TXBRONC
05-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Thanks Em you always do a nice job. The grade you gave is what I expected. I think it is safe to say the Bronco fans are excited to see what Shane Ray can do.

EmDiggy
05-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks Gang! Tough for a team that's stacked with talent, like the Broncos, to continue to stack talent b/c at some point, talented guys will not see the field. So a draft like this is quite understandable considering their situation.

SoCalImport
05-31-2015, 12:58 AM
Nice work. I'm glad to hear someone speak positively about the Sambrelo (sp) pick. I'm always hearing that he was a bit of a reach. Never saw him play but by description he seems like a great fit.
And what's up with Day's double knee braces?

Ziggy
05-31-2015, 02:14 PM
Nice work. I'm glad to hear someone speak positively about the Sambrelo (sp) pick. I'm always hearing that he was a bit of a reach. Never saw him play but by description he seems like a great fit.
And what's up with Day's double knee braces?

Almost every college Olineman wears double knee braces...including Sambrailo. Preventative measures.

Simple Jaded
06-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Almost every college Olineman wears double knee braces...including Sambrailo. Preventative measures.

I thought it was actually a rule for a lot of Universities.

TXBRONC
06-01-2015, 07:20 AM
I thought it was actually a rule for a lot of Universities.

I don't know but I would not be surprised if it is true for a lot of Universities.