PDA

View Full Version : Uh, what happened to the LOL list thread?

Pages : [1] 2

DenBronx
05-17-2015, 11:50 PM
What did I miss? It's not here.

Valar Morghulis
05-18-2015, 12:33 AM
We only had one more name to go!

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 01:06 AM
Great, you guys got WTE banned again I bet.

WTE
05-18-2015, 06:04 AM

The list was finished last night. DenBronx and I played a fun game of Wheel of Fortune and he correctly guessed the final name.

SR
05-18-2015, 08:46 AM
The list was finished last night. DenBronx and I played a fun game of Wheel of Fortune and he correctly guessed the final name.

Please let it be me

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 10:02 AM

So you deleted your own thread?

Valar Morghulis
05-18-2015, 10:30 AM

That's discriminating against those on the original time zone

underrated29
05-18-2015, 12:02 PM
WTE was the last name on his list. He deflated it so he can have plausible deniability.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Burn!!

WTE
05-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Someday an archaeologist might unearth the LOL List thread.

aberdien
05-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Somebody post the list

Denver Native (Carol)
05-18-2015, 03:07 PM
So you deleted your own thread?

Unless things have changed, only Tned and Mods can delete threads. And, I am not sure if a thread has ever been deleted.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Are any Patriots on the LOL list? Hernandez? Honorable ball deflator boy???

BroncoJoe
05-18-2015, 03:42 PM
Unless things have changed, only Tned and Mods can delete threads. And, I am not sure if a thread has ever been deleted.

Depending on the amount of replies, the creator of a thread can delete it.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Somebody post the list

You were the only poster I remember.

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 03:52 PM
So I didn't make Chazoe's list or WTE's list. I've really been slacking on my trolling lately.

BroncoJoe
05-18-2015, 04:07 PM
So I didn't make Chazoe's list or WTE's list. I've really been slacking on my trolling lately.

Don't cut yourself short, Wave. You're a major troll.

Valar Morghulis
05-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Don't cut yourself short, Wave. You're a major troll.

yeah - he is top of my list

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm pretty sure Mo put me on his list, so I do have that going for me!

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2015, 04:26 PM
That's discriminating against those on the original time zone

That's a racist statement.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 04:27 PM

Uhh you're probably on SOMEBODYS list though ghost rider.

Valar Morghulis
05-18-2015, 04:29 PM
That's a racist statement.

Post reported. Personal insult and racist.

Sickening

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2015, 04:36 PM
Post reported. Personal insult and racist.

Sickening

This cat reads mind...freaky.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 04:59 PM
I've turned you both in. This can't go on. I demand justice!!!

#broncosfanlivesmatter
#trollscantbreathe
#handsupdontdeflate

WTE
05-18-2015, 06:21 PM
The number of people on my LOL List was really a very small percentage of the over all number of people who respond to posts on this message board. As a matter of fact, I have created another list for all of those smart and enlightened people who respond to posts who were not on the LOL List.

I call it my "List Of Smart Elightened Respondents," or LOSER for short. Soon I will let you know who some of my favorite LOSER's are.

SR
05-18-2015, 06:25 PM
I'm on the LOL!!! YES!!! **** the Cheatriots!!!

WTE
05-18-2015, 06:29 PM
I'm on the LOL!!! YES!!! **** the Cheatriots!!!

No SR, you were never on the LOL List but you are on the LOSER List. But I will be honest with you, you are not one of my favorite LOSER's.

SR
05-18-2015, 07:20 PM
No SR, you were never on the LOL List but you are on the LOSER List. But I will be honest with you, you are not one of my favorite LOSER's.

Says the guy who just got ******* BANNED! In your face.

tomjonesrocks
05-18-2015, 07:45 PM
Says the guy who just got ******* BANNED! In your face.

I feel bad for WTE. He must have a really sad existence in life to have time for his act.

Nothing even about his own team is sincere. Just perpetrates total and complete BS, yet is one of the most prolific posters here.

He speaks of going board to board for reaction. He must have truly very little in his life. He might not even be a Pats fan.

Must be said I really don't get the fascination his followers have for the guy. Mods got it right again though. They gave him rope and he hung himself with it with no help from anyone.

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Welp, we might have just seen the last of WTE. Sad. I think he brings entertainment to the board. I thought the LOL thread was funny. Oh well.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2015, 08:11 PM
I'd like to suggest we declare a certain day as 'un-ban WTE day '. That day would be the same day this year we curb stomp the Patriots at Mile High.

Dapper Dan
05-18-2015, 08:14 PM
Welp, we might have just seen the last of WTE. Sad. I think he brings entertainment to the board. I thought the LOL thread was funny. Oh well.

Yeah. Sad. But that's Obama's America. No freedom.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Yeah. Sad. But that's Obama's America. No freedom.

I know right? Things were different when we could exercise our 2nd ammendment rights in this forum.

PatriotsGuy
05-18-2015, 08:32 PM
I'd like to suggest we declare a certain day as 'un-ban WTE day '. That day would be the same day this year we curb stomp the Patriots at Mile High.

So "fantasy world day" ?

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:09 PM

Same here. It was just for fun. Not sure why guys are taking it so serious. He's been around for years. Guys like him and Hotcarl bring enjoyment to a board that has alot of ******** on it.

It was all in jest. It's a long offseason and now someone got him banned again. WTE might be a troll...but he's our funny little troll.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:13 PM
In a smack forum for crying out loud! A freakin smack forum where the gloves are supposed to come off!

SR
05-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Same here. It was just for fun. Not sure why guys are taking it so serious. He's been around for years. Guys like him and Hotcarl bring enjoyment to a board that has alot of ******** on it. It was all in jest. It's a long offseason and now someone got him banned again. WTE might be a troll...but he's our funny little troll.

Mentioning Hotcarl and WTE in the same sentence is nauseating. WTE is head and shoulders above that fool.

SR
05-18-2015, 09:14 PM
In a smack forum for crying out loud! A freakin smack forum where the gloves are supposed to come off!

I took the gloves off

BroncoNut
05-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Depending on the amount of replies, the creator of a thread can delete it.
While reading this post I was hearing the voice of mike Brady. (The father, not the qb)

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Same here. It was just for fun. Not sure why guys are taking it so serious. He's been around for years. Guys like him and Hotcarl bring enjoyment to a board that has alot of ******** on it. It was all in jest. It's a long offseason and now someone got him banned again. WTE might be a troll...but he's our funny little troll.

Mentioning Hotcarl and WTE in the same sentence is nauseating. WTE is head and shoulders above that fool.

Everyone knew Hotcarl was a fool. He only posted to make people laugh. Most of the times he would create his own threads just so he didnt hijack one but they were pure comedy. My replies to him were just to get a reaction out of him or others.

I swear no one uses the ignore button before reporting anymore.

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 09:24 PM

And he was doing what the mods repeatedly told him to do by keeping the smack in the smack forum. I just don't get it. There are certain posters on here who get away with being way bigger ******** than WTE is and who never get banned for it.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:26 PM

And he was doing what the mods repeatedly told him to do by keeping the smack in the smack forum. I just don't get it. There are certain posters on here who get away with being way bigger ******** than WTE is and who never get banned for it.

Yeah dude, I seriously don't get this one. WTE is very mild compared to some guys on here.

BroncoNut
05-18-2015, 09:26 PM
What is the lol list? Was that different from the loser list?

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 09:27 PM

"list of losers" = "lol"

So yes, same thing.

FanInAZ
05-18-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm not a mod, but referring to King as something along the lines of "the most despicable human being" may have been where he crossed the line.

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm not a mod, but referring to King as something along the lines of "the most despicable human being" may have been where he crossed the line.

I highly doubt King is who reported him. He's a big boy and can take things on here in good humor.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Ill be the first one to admit I was egging him on. I fully expected to be on his Losers list. I've trolled him in the past way more than he ever trolled me. As time goes on and the dude keeps getting attacked by everyone then you kinda got to respect him for sticking around. Dude likes to troll other football forums....that's funny, not alot of fans stick around and do that for almost 10 years.

He kept his smack in smack forums.

BroncoNut
05-18-2015, 09:31 PM

So posting the truth gets one banned? (Jk). I'm sure that comment was in jest

FanInAZ
05-18-2015, 09:32 PM
I highly doubt King is who reported him. He's a big boy and can take things on here in good humor.

Must someone report a post before the mods take action?

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:34 PM

Yeah basically the same thing. He already made the LOL list and said he was getting ready to make a Losers list next.

BroncoNut
05-18-2015, 09:34 PM
I can't imagine wte maliciously attacking anyone. I guess I don't see it

SR
05-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Everyone knew Hotcarl was a fool. He only posted to make people laugh. Most of the times he would create his own threads just so he didnt hijack one but they were pure comedy. My replies to him were just to get a reaction out of him or others. I swear no one uses the ignore button before reporting anymore.

If someone genuinely feels that a member is dragging the board down as a whole then the ignore button is irrelevant. Hotcarl made this board worse.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:35 PM

I highly doubt it was King. King himself has said way worse in threads, threads not even in smack or lounge and we all know it. King comes across as a guy with thick skin.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Everyone knew Hotcarl was a fool. He only posted to make people laugh. Most of the times he would create his own threads just so he didnt hijack one but they were pure comedy. My replies to him were just to get a reaction out of him or others. I swear no one uses the ignore button before reporting anymore.

If someone genuinely feels that a member is dragging the board down as a whole then the ignore button is irrelevant. Hotcarl made this board worse.

Id like to see a member vote on that one.

SR
05-18-2015, 09:36 PM

He called a lot of people names in that thread, myself included. I didn't report him or anything though.

FanInAZ
05-18-2015, 09:37 PM
I can't imagine wte maliciously attacking anyone. I guess I don't see it

He didn't elaborate on it, but he did mention that King had been on his ignore list for over a year for some unforgivable post that he made around that time.

SR
05-18-2015, 09:37 PM

Then go make a thread in town hall.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:39 PM

Then go make a thread in town hall.

It wont change anything so it would be a waste other than to cure my own curiousity.

DenBronx
05-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Well...I guess were going to have to start talking smack with......uh.......ourselves!!! Lets just start calling out other Broncos fans!!! Yaaayyyyyyy

GEM
05-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Smack forum is for talking smack about other teams. Its not a free for all for attacking other posters.

BroncoWave
05-18-2015, 10:01 PM
Smack forum is for talking smack about other teams. Its not a free for all for attacking other posters.

Yet that thread was allowed to go on for SEVERAL pages. You could tell from the first post of that thread what the gist of it was going to be. So if the point was to avoid personal attacks being made, it should have been locked right then and there. To me, it seems like it was kept open until he could do enough damage to get himself banned.

GEM
05-18-2015, 10:07 PM
Yet that thread was allowed to go on for SEVERAL pages. You could tell from the first post of that thread what the gist of it was going to be. So if the point was to avoid personal attacks being made, it should have been locked right then and there. To me, it seems like it was kept open until he could do enough damage to get himself banned.

I am at liberty to say we didn't just let it go on. Part of the downside on having a team is that discussions take place, doesn't always lead to quick action

tomjonesrocks
05-18-2015, 10:42 PM

As did WTE.

tomjonesrocks
05-18-2015, 10:49 PM

That's the mods fault how? He was given the rope to hang himself with.

GEM
05-18-2015, 11:08 PM
Alright guys, enough. Put each other on ignore and move on.

underrated29
05-18-2015, 11:10 PM

Blasphemy!
The board is now a lesser place due to hotcarls banishment

Dapper Dan
05-18-2015, 11:23 PM
People who bring the board down? :lol: There are several posters that I would say do that and WTE was not one. :rip: wte

MasterShake
05-18-2015, 11:28 PM
People who bring the board down? :lol: There are several posters that I would say do that and WTE was not one. :rip: wte

Oh are we going to do this now Dapper Dan? Way to air out our dirty laundry in public...

:lol:

aberdien
05-18-2015, 11:29 PM
#nojusticenopeace

Dapper Dan
05-18-2015, 11:47 PM
Oh are we going to do this now Dapper Dan? Way to air out our dirty laundry in public...

I'm sorry. I just think ATHF is nothing compared to Squidbillies. Your poor taste in cartoons shows in your posts.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-19-2015, 12:32 AM
So "fantasy world day" ?

I think I can more easily read my wife's mind than grasp this ill fated attempt at humor

ShaneFalco
05-19-2015, 03:34 AM
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/Maskwork/562692_455796447787720_758250751_n_zps35913baa.jpg

SR
05-19-2015, 08:22 AM

No, WTE wasn't one. I didn't say he was. He and I always got along great until he called me a fool or idiot or whatever in the LOL thread when I defended King.

weazel
05-19-2015, 10:09 AM
wow, being someone that only visits during the work week I miss quite a bit on here. WTE got banned? where is the thread, black hole?

Timmy!
05-19-2015, 11:46 AM
Weak ban. Booooooooooo

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 11:58 AM
Worst one I've ever seen.

I just started a new coalition. In support please use this avy until justice is served!!

ShaneFalco
05-19-2015, 12:01 PM
good ban . Im going to start the "keep wte banned coalition".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7T9gicSnR0

Valar Morghulis
05-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Worst one I've ever seen.

I just started a new coalition. In support please use this avy until justice is served!!

Lol, if I did not like this place and about 90% of the people so much I would take a protest hiatus.

Unfortunately I am only principled when it is convenient to my social life.

weazel
05-19-2015, 12:07 PM
lol

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 01:09 PM
Lets burn this bitch down!!!

R.I.O.T.

#fergusen
#baltimore
#smackforums

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 01:10 PM
Im soooo gonna loot Bass Pro Shops.

BroncoJoe
05-19-2015, 01:30 PM
I'm not going to change my avatar - had the same one since coming here, and at the freak.

That said, nearly 14,000 posts, member since 2007.

Not sure why it seems like he's picked on and MOD's look for reasons to ban him, but perception can be reality. If posts were deleted, and I didn't see them, so be it, but I surely haven't seen anything ban worthy. If so, most of us would be banned.

Northman
05-19-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm not going to change my avatar - had the same one since coming here, and at the freak.

That said, nearly 14,000 posts, member since 2007.

Not sure why it seems like he's picked on and MOD's look for reasons to ban him, but perception can be reality. If posts were deleted, and I didn't see them, so be it, but I surely haven't seen anything ban worthy. If so, most of us would be banned.

Im a tad confused myself but am not on here 24/7 nor know what he may or may not have said in PM's. But i hadnt seen anything on the board recently that had gotten out of control to the point of banning.

weazel
05-19-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm only on here during the day and very rarely on the weekends and that is when this happened. I must have missed a lot.

Valar Morghulis
05-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Im a tad confused myself but am not on here 24/7 nor know what he may or may not have said in PM's. But i hadnt seen anything on the board recently that had gotten out of control to the point of banning.

I just woke up and he was gone, no idea why - i never even got to say goodbye

tomjonesrocks
05-19-2015, 02:29 PM

He said with gentle, tinkling piano in the background...

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 04:17 PM

It had to of been an inside job. Thinking orders were handed down from the very top.

Tned did you do this??? What if we make a small donation to rescue homeless poodles?

ShaneFalco
05-19-2015, 08:36 PM
you guys and your trendy avatars.... :tsk:

tomjonesrocks
05-19-2015, 08:57 PM
There once was a troll
Ridiculed posters in list
Now he permabanned

5-7-5

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 09:01 PM
And the biggest complainers are on the list. Lol

Northman
05-19-2015, 09:31 PM
The Patriot ass licking is thick with you, North.

Totally agree.

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 10:23 PM
Hahaha GEM....tsk tsk tsk.

DenBronx
05-19-2015, 10:24 PM
The only way to undo that now is post boob shots.

tomjonesrocks
05-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Totally agree.

Am not sure GEM pointing out some Patriots ass-lickery on your part in a passing one-off comment buried in the deflategate thread is a straight-line equivalent of creating a standalone thread to methodically shit all over posters - but I salute the effort to make the argument that it is.

Northman
05-19-2015, 10:56 PM
Totally agree.

Am not sure GEM pointing out some Patriots ass-lickery on your part in a passing one-off comment buried in the deflategate thread is a straight-line equivalent of creating a standalone thread to methodically shit all over posters - but I salute the effort to make the argument.

While I'm sure Gem was messing around I'm equally positive WTE was doing the same with his thread. I never once even took his thread as a serious one. WTE constantly banters with many people on here in non football related threads.

I mean, if people took offense to him posting a list that is on them. They could of either stayed out of the thread or could of put him on ignore. I even posted my own list because I thought it was a goof of a thread.

I'm baffled that anyone took that thread seriously and the only trouble be had was by the people who went looking for it. I mean, the post that Niner and Gem made at me was far more out of line and egregoius than anything WTE had said in this thread.

Dapper Dan
05-19-2015, 11:00 PM
I know I've said a lot worse to North but he never got butt hurt and reported it. Some people just need to be in a padded room with rainbows and sunshine.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-19-2015, 11:47 PM
I never got to tell WTE my story about kicking the neighbors dog

Dapper Dan
05-19-2015, 11:50 PM
I never got to tell him goodbye.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-19-2015, 11:51 PM
I never got to tell him goodbye.

If you say goodbye to me I'll tell you the story of when I kicked the neighbor's dog

tomjonesrocks
05-19-2015, 11:54 PM
Did the mods reveal the ban was due to reports? I don't recall them saying that the last time he got banned.

Otherwise reads like pretty much the same argument as last time from his fans. That wacky WTE, he's so fun and doesn't mean anything with his name calling and trolling even though the rules on the forum disallow both.

Am not sure who is or isn't "offended" is relevant. He was warned a million times it sounded like and kept doing what he does.

I'm simply not understanding the argument. The rules and mods said "don't do this" over and over and he did them anyway.

Valar Morghulis
05-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Did the mods reveal the ban was due to reports? I don't recall them saying that the last time he got banned.

Otherwise reads like pretty much the same argument as last time from his fans. That wacky WTE, he's so fun and doesn't mean anything with his name calling and trolling even though the rules on the forum disallow both.

Am not sure we who is or isn't "offended" is relevant. He was warned a million times it sounded like and kept doing what he does. I'm simply not understanding the argument. The rules and mods said "don't do this" over and over and he did them anyway.

Your lack of affection for WTE in this thread is making you come over really bitter about him.

Dapper Dan
05-19-2015, 11:58 PM
If you say goodbye to me I'll tell you the story of when I kicked the neighbor's dog

I'd love to hear about it. There's nothing else going on.

Northman
05-20-2015, 12:35 AM
I'm simply not understanding the argument. The rules and mods said "don't do this" over and over and he did them anyway.

If he was warned i never saw any post in his thread telling him to cool it.

But as much as you say he has a "fan" club it kind of sounds like you are the exact opposite in terms of pushing the agenda to keep him banned. Sounds like you have a pretty heavy axe to grind with him judging by your posts.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 12:37 AM

Am not sure who is or isn't "offended" is relevant. He was warned a million times it sounded like and kept doing what he does.

You sound like a bitter angry old fart.

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Your lack of affection for WTE in this thread is making you come over really bitter about him.

He was a total raging **** when he was allowed to troll the Broncos gameday threads. That was before your time.

But once the mods rightfully killed off his presence in there I had no reason to feel one way or the other about him. To North's point, he was easily enough avoided if I chose (I largely did) at that point for me.

Obviously I have total ambivalence about his permaban. If the mods were warning him over and over though and he ignored them I'm not sure why there's a controversy or why there's an uproar. The fact he ignored rules and multiple warnings isn't really arguable.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
People are actually arguing that WTE didn't do enough to get banned.

Really? That's funny.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 12:46 AM
He went from 7 days to an indefinite ban. Where's the 14 day or the 30 day ban and why didn't he get a warning this last time? Also I am guessing indefinite is different from permanent pending investigation?

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 12:49 AM
Tell us about the damn dog Al Wilson!!!

Northman
05-20-2015, 12:54 AM

Really? That's funny.

If he did i sure didnt see it.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 12:55 AM
The GameDay threads always suck.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 12:56 AM
WTE was pretty funny, but it was as plain as the Cheating Patriots why he got banned. Some of the personal attacks he threw at a few on his list were way over the line, especially what he said about King.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 12:57 AM

Really? That's funny.

What did he do that deserved the death penalty?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:05 AM
What did he do that deserved the death penalty?

Let's ask a better question.

What didn't he do?

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 01:09 AM
Let's ask a better question.

What didn't he do?

He didn't make the forum a worse place. That's what he didn't do.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:11 AM
He didn't make the forum a worse place. That's what he didn't do.

That's not a criteria used for determining bans. Trust me, I know.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:15 AM
If he did i sure didnt see it.

Maybe you were too busy ass-licking Tom Brady.

:whoknows:

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:16 AM
Lol ass licking

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 01:16 AM

Stop attacking him, MO.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 01:18 AM
That's not a criteria used for determining bans. Trust me, I know.

Well if you know then that's great. It seems to be hit and miss. If the mods like someone then it's okay. If they don't then it's not. Only in Obama's America.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:18 AM
Stop attacking him, MO.

What did I say that was personal?

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:20 AM

Post reported.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:23 AM
Post reported.

On what grounds?

Seriously, what grounds? Because the word "you" was used?

Since I brought it up, your little charade about being "personally attacked" by Gem earlier in this thread was flat unintelligent.

Here's the difference: she didn't call you an ass-licker. She said you were ass-licking the Patriots (which you've been doing for months). One is a personal attack and one isn't.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:27 AM
On what grounds?

Seriously, what grounds? Because the word "you" was used?

Since I brought it up, your little charade about being "personally attacked" by Gem earlier in this thread was flat unintelligent.

Here's the difference: she didn't call you an ass-licker. She said you were ass-licking the Patriots (which you've been doing for months). One is a personal attack and one isn't.

You are so full of shit. lmao

If i said quit licking your daddy's ass that is an insult. Its no different here as the intention is to troll and bait. Sorry, you are flat wrong here.

I didnt report it because i really dont care but to pretend that its kosher to insult someone like that (and in my case because i just happen to side more with the Pats based other arguments i made does not make me a "ass licker" as you would call it.) and then pretend its not personal is bogus and you know it.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:29 AM
The sad thing is whenever ive been making my arguments regarding deflategate im not going out of my way to call people "ass lickers". Baiting is just as bad as flaming and insulting and a lot of you guys starting baiting the shit out WTE when he made that thread because apparently it hurt your vaginas so much.

*fart*

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:30 AM
I guess that begs the question whether ass-licking is an insult or not.

Some people enjoy that shit.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:31 AM
I guess that begs the question whether ass-licking is an insult or not.

Some people enjoy that shit.

If thats what you enjoy i cant stop you but to start calling someone else that is indeed flaming.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:33 AM
The sad thing is whenever ive been making my arguments regarding deflategate im not going out of my way to call people "ass lickers". Baiting is just as bad as flaming and insulting and a lot of you guys starting baiting the shit out WTE when he made that thread because apparently it hurt your vaginas so much.

*fart*

I'm not baiting anyone when I say that team is a bunch of cheaters, liars and scumbags. Because they are. If you take offense to that, that's your problem.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:34 AM
If thats what you enjoy i cant stop you but to start calling someone else that is indeed flaming.

Well, at least your "vagina" comments were above the fray.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 01:35 AM
MO. You've been warned.

Northman
I'm not baiting anyone when I say that team is a bunch of cheaters, liars and scumbags. Because they are. If you take offense to that, that's your problem.

Thats not what im talking about. Im talking about the trolling. baiting, and flaming when you start calling people ass lickers.

Northman
Well, at least your "vagina" comments were above the fray.

Of course they werent, just giving what im getting. *shrugs*

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:36 AM
So degrading someone isnt a personal attack....unless that person is a mod, friend or "buddy"? You can navigate to dogfish ask WTE thread and read through it if you want to see others attacking or baiting him and there are countless others.

I found what GEM said to be rather funny. But what can be said in jest gets taken wayyy too serious sometimes.

Context should be considered and if you've been banned before then you should probably understand that part.

It was all meant for a few laughs. Congratulations on being a killjoy guys. What are we...teenagers again? smh

We dished way more out then what was given back.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Thats not what im talking about. Im talking about the trolling. baiting, and flaming when you start calling people ass lickers.

I don't remember anyone calling WTE an ass licker, so I don't really see the point.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:38 AM
So degrading someone isnt a personal attack....unless that person is a mod, friend or "buddy"? You can navigate to dogfish ask WTE thread and read through it if you want to see others attacking or baiting him and there are countless others.

I found what GEM said to be rather funny. But what can be said in jest gets taken wayyy too serious sometimes.

Context should be considered and if you've been banned before then you should probably understand that part.

It was all meant for a few laughs. Congratulations on being a killjoy guys. What are we...teenagers again? smh

The Ask WTE thread is in the lounge and you're one of the douches, as was I (though at least I apologized), for taking the Pats shit into the lounge.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:41 AM
I don't remember anyone calling WTE an ass licker, so I don't really see the point.

Im talking about in regards to me, not WTE at the moment.

DenBronx

The Ask WTE thread is in the lounge and you're one of the douches, as was I (though at least I apologized), for taking the Pats shit into the lounge.

Lol I did troll him. He didn't report me bc he's a big boy.

Dapper Dan
Guys. We have to get everyone together and figure out what we're going to do with MO.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:43 AM
Guys. We have to get everyone together and figure out what we're going to do with MO.

He should be permabanned. Oh wait, he was at one point but apparently people felt he deserved to be on the site again.....

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:43 AM
Im talking about in regards to me, not WTE at the moment.

Then why did you respond to a post in which I was exclusively talking about WTE?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:44 AM

And now we get the "don't snitch" argument.

That's effective.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:46 AM

He should be permabanned. Oh wait, he was at one point but apparently people felt he deserved to be on the site again.....

Should be exceptions for guys posting that long with us. But that might just be me....I dunno.

Is there no reset after being good for a year or something?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:46 AM

Then petition the mods and get me re-banned.

Six years ago I did everything that WTE has done and got indefinitely banned, so I'm well aware of what it takes, and WTE has done it.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:48 AM

And now we get the "don't snitch" argument.

That's effective.

I never said it was.

Well...this might be heading to the black hole soon.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:48 AM

Six years ago I did everything that WTE has done and got indefinitely banned, so I'm well aware of what it takes, and WTE has done it.

You....have....no.....soul.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:49 AM

Lol

I dont care if you are banned or not MO. I just think its hilarious that a guy got banned for a thread that was basically joking around until some people started taking it personally and making it a bigger deal than it needed to be.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Lol

I dont care if you are banned or not MO. I just think its hilarious that a guy got banned for a thread that was basically joking around until some people started taking it personally and making it a bigger deal than it needed to be.

Do you really think that's the only thing he did?

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:51 AM
MO needs to get some poon tang.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Ill pay half for the hooker MO.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Do you really think that's the only thing he did?

Well, explain it to me then what else he did? Was there another thread that he started insulting people in that i missed? Was it a situation where he just came out of nowhere and attacked people or were there people baiting and trolling him?

Thats what im trying to figure out and i think thats what other people are trying to figure out because nothing that i have seen has warranted a permaban.

Its hard to know what was even said because the thread doesnt even exist anymore.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 01:53 AM
Do you prefer Craigslist or Backpage?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:53 AM
So, if I get laid, WTE stops insulting people?

Now, that right there is some interesting logic.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:55 AM
Well, explain it to me then what else he did? Was there another thread that he started insulting people in that i missed? Was it a situation where he just came out of nowhere and attacked people or were there people baiting and trolling him?

Thats what im trying to figure out and i think thats what other people are trying to figure out because nothing that i have seen has warranted a permaban.

Its hard to know what was even said because the thread doesnt even exist anymore.

And neither do the posts where he went after me and King. None of which were in that thread.

Don't be so naive.

Northman
05-20-2015, 01:57 AM
And neither do the posts where he went after me and King. None of which were in that thread.

Don't be so naive.

I saw someone post a quote about King but that is no worse than what you and Gem had said to me recently. What did he say to you and in what context was it done in?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:58 AM
I saw someone post a quote about King but that is no worse than what you and Gem had said to me recently. What did he say to you and in what context was it done in?

lol.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 01:59 AM
I love how you just went all naive.

DenBronx

Don't be so naive.

Lol cry me a river.

Guess someone should call the whaaaaambulance.

Northman
I love how you just went all naive.

?

You dont have an example of what he said? Really?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 02:00 AM
?

No. I don't keep a log of people insulting me.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 02:01 AM
?

But you keep one for WTE. Got it.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 02:02 AM
Lol cry me a river.

Guess someone should call the whaaaaambulance.

Really? Because it's against the rules of the site. Take it up with the mods and Tned. They made the rules.

Northman

It was pretty recent, i dont think you need a log of it. But whatever.

MOtorboat
But you keep one for WTE. Got it.

Huh?

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 02:07 AM
It was pretty recent, i dont think you need a log of it. But whatever.

What Gem said to you wasn't a personal attack.

What WTE said to me was.

If you have a problem with it, report it or Pm a mod.

SR
05-20-2015, 04:58 AM
? You dont have an example of what he said? Really?

He basically said King was a piece of shit human being in a nutshell.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 05:54 AM

chazoe60
05-20-2015, 06:52 AM

Can you imagine how extensive that would be?

GEM
05-20-2015, 07:20 AM
I said it in the lounge with someone I consider to be a friend, no attack was intended...at all, I wouldn't actually ever attack north because I consider him a close friend on here. Wte hates king with a passion and his attacks there, he meant every word.

Not all posters see or read everything on this board that leads up to a ban, and that's where I will leave that.

BroncoWave
05-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Really having to bite my tongue here so I don't join WTE in ban-land. :lol:

I will just say these last few pages have been filled with utter comedy and irony.

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Lol

This has been said over and over, more stupidly of course by DenBronx (vaginas hurt/waaambulance) but I still have read nothing disclosed by the mods he was banned due to being reported. has this been said anywhere?

The "baiting" argument is absolutely absurd though. The guy created a thread for personal attacks. How much more bait did he need?

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 09:05 AM
Lol cry me a river. Guess someone should call the whaaaaambulance.

The only crying I'm seeing in the thread is by you, to the mods, to bring your troll buddy back.

weazel
05-20-2015, 09:23 AM
this thread is delicious

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Someday an archaeologist might unearth the LOL List thread.

I doubt it. Someone wanted to hide the "evidence" that caused you to get banned.

No warning in the thread itself.
No warning even in this one.
No thread to see what was really said.
No explanation after on why.

Basically they were looking for ANY reason. Funny thing is the ban didnt happen until the thread was deleted and the next day, when this one was already created.

But Waves right....we better stay quiet bc we might be on banhammer watch already.

Devilspawn, Pags....watch what you say in smack forums. You guys are on high alert.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Bottom line, I think it blows when we ban guys permanently that have been here for that long.

SR
05-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Really having to bite my tongue here so I don't join WTE in ban-land. :lol: I will just say these last few pages have been filled with utter comedy and irony.

Please elaborate on the irony.

SR
05-20-2015, 10:07 AM
Bottom line, I think it blows when we ban guys permanently that have been here for that long.

But yet we keep people like Joel and Cugel around? For what? If people need to go, they need to go.

weazel
05-20-2015, 10:23 AM
you guys are protesting too much... We're all expendable, remember that Soilent Green is people!

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 10:39 AM
I doubt it. Someone wanted to hide the "evidence" that caused you to get banned. No warning in the thread itself. No warning even in this one. No thread to see what was really said. No explanation after on why. Basically they were looking for ANY reason. Funny thing is the ban didnt happen until the thread was deleted and the next day, when this one was already created. But Waves right....we better stay quiet bc we might be on banhammer watch already. Devilspawn, Pags....watch what you say in smack forums. You guys are on high alert.

You must have missed the mods covering all that ground a couple months ago when the poster going by the name of Worst Troll Ever got banned -- for the exact same thing -- and OB screamed injustice and crusaded for mod transparency in a Town Hall thread.

I'd recommend you search for it but if you can't tell the difference between PAGs and WTE I don't think there's any response that's going to placate you.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 10:48 AM
He called King a racist piece of ****. He's a grown man and knows better. He probably cared less about getting banned than some of you express about him getting banned.

And no, I didn't report him. I thought he was entertaining, but I wasn't the recipient of attacks on my character.

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 10:57 AM
He called King a racist piece of ****. He's a grown man and knows better. He probably cared less about getting banned than some of you express about him getting banned.

And no, I didn't report him. I thought he was entertaining, but I wasn't the recipient of attacks on my character.

I agree that the King comment was way over the top. But that was about the only think i have ever seen him post that was truly offensive and malicious.

I think this is like the Treaty of Versailles - he was so harshly and unfairly treated at the point of his last ban, his recent thread about the LOL list was unavoidable!

Just like the last time when OB started the thread about transparency for those being banned - i supported it then, i support it now.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 11:03 AM
I just can't see it as unavoidable Dave. He's a grown man who started a troll thread to discuss everyone he dislikes. I couldn't see you doing something like that, unless of course you just didn't care if you got banned.

Northman
05-20-2015, 11:09 AM
I think this is like the Treaty of Versailles - he was so harshly and unfairly treated at the point of his last ban, his recent thread about the LOL list was unavoidable!

Which i think is BS as well. But even then the list thread was not meant to be taken seriously.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 11:14 AM
Which i think is BS as well. But even then the list thread was not meant to be taken seriously.

You mean the thread in which he called King a racist pos?

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Guys - my Treaty of Versailles comment was tongue in cheek!

I made my opinion clear - i liked the guy, i saw him as harmless and think he was treated unfairly

BUT - if i had been banned for multiple reasons, multiple times and i wanted to be here (as i do)- i would change my behaviour, so i agree that it is on him (but i just dont know what he did that was so bad, hence my support of more information regarding the reasons behind a permaban)

I think it was Wave that suggested it last time - that when someone has been a member so long - Permabans go to a public vote of all board members (or something to that effect)

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 11:16 AM

yeah that comment was bang out of order. No dispute.

Northman
05-20-2015, 11:18 AM

If it was the LOL thread than yes, that thread. People call other people a lot things on this forum and even if they step over the line they are generally given a warning to cool it. Never once saw that happen in that thread from any mods. Whether or not WTE liked/hated King is irrelevant to me. Niner BLASTED me in a thread and the post was simply deleted and life went on its way. I also know that a lot of people went into that thread and started shit with WTE because they may or may not have liked him too. But even with all that all i saw was banter from members which is why i posted my own list for fun. Its not like WTE posted that thread on the main forum, no one was forced to go into that thread.

BroncoJoe
05-20-2015, 11:30 AM
I'm not sure he is perma-banned yet. It says indefinite, not permanent. I'd guess they're (the MOD's) still discussing the issue.

I personally liked the dude. He was fun to kick around, and he was entertaining. But I can see how some people (vagmen) got offended.

Northman
05-20-2015, 11:38 AM
Whether or not he gets unbanned is not in my control and only the mods can make that determination. But, it is weird how the procedures are applied at times on here when in one case a post is simply deleted and a warning given and then in others there is just a straight up ban. I like WTE and i know he can be a troll but he really is no different than a lot of other members on this board who behave and do the same things yet are given a benefit of the doubt. Im simply making a argument on his behalf but i have no control on the final outcome. I do think there are more pro's than con's to WTE and would hate to see him permabanned over stupid shit.

weazel
05-20-2015, 11:46 AM
I just can't see it as unavoidable Dave. He's a grown man who started a troll thread to discuss everyone he dislikes. I couldn't see you doing something like that, unless of course you just didn't care if you got banned.

yeah that was just a recipe for disaster. That thread couldn't possibly end well.

I like WTE but somehow I think people here are taking it harder than WTE is.

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 12:07 PM
It's kind of comical that North wants people to repost insults about themselves. And why? So you can get your gossipy rocks off?

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
It's kind of comical that North wants people to repost insults about themselves. And why? So you can get your gossipy rocks off?

So he can get his gossipy rocks off?

(So happy that i have been able to correct MO's sentence structure)

Northman
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM

?

I asked you to post an example of something he said to you. I never said or requested that anyone else post anything. I even let my request for you drop because you had a memory lapse. Moving on......

ShaneFalco
05-20-2015, 12:25 PM
he always tried to throw some slight at me for smoking.

Alot of people do on this forum, and i tolerate it. ( and part of it is my fault, LIKE KILLER the DOG IN My SIG) But i wont take shit from no pats fan. didnt report him tho. But i dont really care he is gone. I miss atwater /hot carl more then him ;)

MOtorboat
05-20-2015, 12:26 PM
So he can get his gossipy rocks off?

(So happy that i have been able to correct MO's sentence structure)

Technically the sentence structure is correct, the vocabulary is made up. Close, Dave. Close.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 12:58 PM
yeah that was just a recipe for disaster. That thread couldn't possibly end well.

I like WTE but somehow I think people here are taking it harder than WTE is.

I suppose he's greatly entertained by it.

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 01:30 PM
BUT - if i had been banned for multiple reasons, multiple times and i wanted to be here (as i do)- i would change my behaviour, so i agree that it is on him.

You bottom lined it. What's irrelevant: actually being offended/vagina-men/people only needing rainbows and waambulances.

WTE said **** the rules of the board and now he's banned. In all likelihood he wasn't even reported.

weazel
05-20-2015, 01:36 PM
You bottom lined it. What's irrelevant: actually being offended/vagina-men/people only needing rainbows and waambulances.

WTE said **** the rules of the board and now he's banned. In all likelihood he wasn't even reported.

but I'm sure he was warned. The mods here are pretty quick to warn and give us plenty of chances before they do something, there are a lot of times I could have been kicked for a while and wasn't. It's not hard, get a warning, knock it off.

tomjonesrocks
05-20-2015, 01:48 PM
but I'm sure he was warned. The mods here are pretty quick to warn and give us plenty of chances before they do something, there are a lot of times I could have been kicked for a while and wasn't. It's not hard, get a warning, knock it off.

But WHY wasn't the whole board notified of your warnings! We all should been able to weigh in immediately and been fully briefed.

Anything less is a complete injustice!

I tell you, only in Obama's America...

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 02:11 PM
But WHY wasn't the whole board notified of your warnings! We all should been able to weigh in immediately and been fully briefed.

Anything less is a complete injustice!

I tell you, only in Obama's America...

I am not sure if this was humour or not - but no one is saying we need to know everything - but in the case of a poster for 8 years with over 10000 posts, whom many people liked - it would be nice to know what it was specifically that pushed him over the edge and also if he was warned. The problem is - so many can not see what he did that was so heinous it was banworthy.

If it was completely justified cool - its still a shame he's gone, but then its all on him.

Northman
05-20-2015, 02:47 PM
I am not sure if this was humour or not - but no one is saying we need to know everything - but in the case of a poster for 8 years with over 10000 posts, whom many people liked - it would be nice to know what it was specifically that pushed him over the edge and also if he was warned. The problem is - so many can not see what he did that was so heinous it was banworthy.

If it was completely justified cool - its still a shame he's gone, but then its all on him.

Nailed it.

You would think it would be easy to comprehend that logic but....

GEM
05-20-2015, 02:51 PM

If it wasn't justified, we wouldn't have had 6 out of 7 active mods agree to it. The 1 mod was not logged in to make their opinion known. And that's more information that we usually give out in regards to bans. We aren't really known for over-moderation or going overboard, so I would say that the number of years this mod team has been together and our history should already point out that this wasn't a rash decision or one that was made without merit.

BroncoJoe
05-20-2015, 02:54 PM
If it wasn't justified, we wouldn't have had 6 out of 7 active mods agree to it. The 1 mod was not logged in to make their opinion known. And that's more information that we usually give out in regards to bans. We aren't really known for over-moderation or going overboard, so I would say that the number of years this mod team has been together and our history should already point out that this wasn't a rash decision or one that was made without merit.

No comment....

My question is this:

Is his ban permanent or are you all still discussing it?

GEM
05-20-2015, 02:57 PM
No comment....

My question is this:

Is his ban permanent or are you all still discussing it?

Permanent.

weazel
05-20-2015, 03:09 PM
GEM. Ban Hammer. The Law.

Boobies

ShaneFalco
05-20-2015, 03:19 PM
the mods are not like Alastor or anything. dont understand why people giving them crap about it.

GEM
05-20-2015, 03:20 PM
GEM. Ban Hammer. The Law.

Boobies

It wasn't me. :eviltongue:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 03:32 PM

No, if anything this place is a little too laid back with moderation, but that was the vision of this place when it was started I suppose. That understanding makes all of the debate here seem a little silly. It's as if those who disagree are saying the moderators here are incompetent.

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 03:34 PM
no one is saying they are incompetent - i just don't see the need for secrecy regarding these matters.

thanks for at least replying Gem

Northman
05-20-2015, 03:42 PM
no one is saying they are incompetent

Exactly. A lot of us were just confused to what happened and a few of us like him as a poster. Nothing more, nothing less.

i just don't see the need for secrecy regarding these matters.

They have the Ban list and a brief explanation but thats as far as it goes.

BroncoJoe
05-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Permanent.

Thanks for the reply.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 04:02 PM
no one is saying they are incompetent - i just don't see the need for secrecy regarding these matters.

thanks for at least replying Gem

I wasn't referring to you Dave. You're disagreement has been diplomatic.

Valar Morghulis
05-20-2015, 04:10 PM
I wasn't referring to you Dave. You're disagreement has been diplomatic.

Thank you good sir. I do try.

BroncoWave
05-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Damn. I will miss WTE. Broncos-Pats games won't be as fun without him to banter with. I think this is the first permaban on here I have ever diagreed with but I will trust that the mods had more info than I do.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Since WTEs ban is permanent there is really nothing left we can do. I'll bow out now and quit being cantankerous about it. I did my 24 hr protest. Not happy because I thought he was funny but you can't say what he said to King, if in fact it was serious, then I get it. I just HOPE that goes for everyone else too. What's fair is fair right?

Think we jumped the gun on this one and would have liked to seen him get a warning in that thread. But....dont want to see is attacking ea other either. At least we had a troll to kick around to vent our frustrations.

Never thought I'd be defending the guy either.

Carry on...

ShaneFalco
05-20-2015, 05:39 PM
patsfans just ip ban me from their site. I wonder if WTE runs it :)

Northman
05-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Since WTEs ban is permanent there is really nothing left we can do. I'll bow out now and quit being cantankerous about it. I did my 24 hr protest. Not happy because I thought he was funny but you can't say what he said to King, if in fact it was serious, then I get it. I just HOPE that goes for everyone else too. What's fair is fair right?

Think we jumped the gun on this one and would have liked to seen him get a warning in that thread. But....dont want to see is attacking ea other either. At least we had a troll to kick around to vent our frustrations.

Never thought I'd be defending the guy either.

Carry on...

Yes Den. You, Dave, Joe, Wave, and myself have protested peacefully. That was until Tom and MO came in and started rioting that it all went to shit. :laugh:

Northman
05-20-2015, 07:46 PM
patsfans just ip ban me from their site. I wonder if WTE runs it :)

Either that or they have a less tolerance level for you than we do here. lmao

ShaneFalco
05-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Either that or they have a less tolerance level for you than we do here. lmao

i didnt even post anything. They ban me just for looking at their insane threads.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
05-20-2015, 08:18 PM
i didnt even post anything. They ban me just for looking at their insane threads.

This should come as a surprise to no one. The butt-hurt is strong in chowder country.

SR
05-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Exactly. A lot of us were just confused to what happened and a few of us like him as a poster. Nothing more, nothing less. They have the Ban list and a brief explanation but thats as far as it goes.

It doesn't need to go any farther. This is a ******* message board for the love of God, not a presidential election.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 08:34 PM
It doesn't need to go any farther. This is a ******* message board for the love of God, not a presidential election.

Exactly. So why is there so much secrecy? It's so ridiculous that it's pretty funny.

SR
05-20-2015, 08:41 PM
Exactly. So why is there so much secrecy? It's so ridiculous that it's pretty funny.

There are rules and processes in place. WTE didn't just get banned for the hell of it. He got banned because there was just cause and he broke the rules repeatedly. That is literally all anyone needs to know. Move the **** on.

Dapper Dan
05-20-2015, 08:43 PM
There are rules and processes in place. WTE didn't just get banned for the hell of it. He got banned because there was just cause and he broke the rules repeatedly. That is literally all anyone needs to know. Move the **** on.

People will ask questions if they want to. Move the **** on if you want to. No one is stopping you.

SR
05-20-2015, 09:01 PM
People will ask questions if they want to. Move the **** on if you want to. No one is stopping you.

I'm not all up in arms about the dude being banned because I trust the mods and their judgment. I'm perfectly fine with it. Y'all are the ones acting like a bunch of titty babies about someone who was a habitual line stepper getting the hammer.

BroncoWave
05-20-2015, 09:03 PM
I'm not all up in arms about the dude being banned because I trust the mods and their judgment. I'm perfectly fine with it. Y'all are the ones acting like a bunch of titty babies about someone who was a habitual line stepper getting the hammer.

Why is this making you so angry?

BroncoWave
05-20-2015, 09:04 PM

Welcome to Obama's America!

SR
05-20-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm not angry at all...I just don't get the outrage over him being banned. Is it not possible for people to acknowledge the fact that yeah he's been here for a long time but he also broke the rules a lot and he finally backed himself in to a corner with some extremely serious and extremely personal insults?

If I said "Wave, you are a bla bla bla and you suck and I wish you would go bla bla bla" and meant it, I would get banned and no one would ask any questions about it.

That's exactly what WTE did to King and he tried to cover it up by deleting the thread. He dropped his soap and now he's bending over.

BroncoWave
05-20-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm not angry at all...I just don't get the outrage over him being banned. Is it not possible for people to acknowledge the fact that yeah he's been here for a long time but he also broke the rules a lot and he finally backed himself in to a corner with some extremely serious and extremely personal insults?

If I said "Wave, you are a bla bla bla and you suck and I wish you would go bla bla bla" and meant it, I would get banned and no one would ask any questions about it.

That's exactly what WTE did to King and he tried to cover it up by deleting the thread. He dropped his soap and now he's bending over.

DenBronx, North, Dave, and I have all acknowledged it now. Who exactly are you talking to?

SR
05-20-2015, 09:13 PM
DenBronx, North, Dave, and I have all acknowledged it now. Who exactly are you talking to?

Regis Filbin

Denver Native (Carol)
05-20-2015, 09:47 PM
What am I missing? It says WTE's ban is indefinite, not permanent.

DenBronx
05-20-2015, 09:53 PM
What am I missing? It says WTE's ban is indefinite, not permanent.

Gem said it was permanent so guess it's permanent then.

Northman
05-21-2015, 07:28 AM

It is kind of funny. lol

SR
05-21-2015, 07:44 AM
It is kind of funny. lol

You know what's funny? A bunch of grown ass men whining about someone being banned from a MESSAGE BOARD.

BroncoWave
05-21-2015, 07:46 AM
You know what's funny? A bunch of grown ass men whining about someone being banned from a MESSAGE BOARD.

Where does the grown ass man whining about the grown ass men whining about someone being banned from a message board fall on the humor scale?

Northman
05-21-2015, 07:47 AM

Its even funnier that people whine about whiners. ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

SR
Where does the grown ass man whining about the grown ass men whining about someone being banned from a message board fall on the humor scale?

Probably 7.

SR
Its even funnier that people whine about whiners. ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

You're a whiner. Whiner.

Northman
05-21-2015, 07:52 AM
You're a whiner. Whiner.

You are right there with me buddy! :)

SR
05-21-2015, 07:57 AM
You are right there with me buddy! :)

I'm not your buddy, pal.

Northman
05-21-2015, 07:57 AM
I'm not your buddy, pal.

Ok Chief.

SR
05-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Ok Chief.

Indian Chief or the Chief of Police?

BroncoJoe
05-21-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm not your buddy, pal.

I'm not your pal, friend.

SR
05-21-2015, 08:32 AM
I'm not your pal, friend.

We're friends Joe.

BroncoNut
05-21-2015, 11:22 AM
I believe that the banning was justified and personally, I'm glad he's gone. He clearly violated several sections of the forum law on multiple occasions.

BroncoJoe
05-21-2015, 03:34 PM
We're friends Joe.

Thanks, but the proper response would have been:

I'm not your friend, buddy.

I guess "guy" should have been used instead of friend.

zuQK6t2Esng

BroncoWave
05-21-2015, 05:07 PM
I understood the reference, Joe. Classic South Park gag!

DenBronx
05-21-2015, 05:40 PM
I believe that the banning was justified and personally, I'm glad he's gone. He clearly violated several sections of the forum law on multiple occasions.

Child please!

MNPatsFan
05-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Damn. I will miss WTE. Broncos-Pats games won't be as fun without him to banter with. I think this is the first permaban on here I have ever diagreed with but I will trust that the mods had more info than I do.I will try to make the Broncos-Pats games fun with banter as the Patriots beat the Broncos again so that you won't miss WTE as much.;)

:lol::lol:

Slick
05-21-2015, 06:10 PM
I will miss the stories about his beer stealing kids, what he made for dinner and his Craigslist purchases.

tomjonesrocks
05-21-2015, 09:37 PM
I will miss the stories about his beer stealing kids, what he made for dinner and his Craigslist purchases.

WTE had kids?!

I just assumed he was a desperate loner, unemployed, studio apartment - perhaps an old barn/garage - illuminated by a single, rusty socket.

"Existing" in complete, utter desolation - at the end of a long dirt road with only his hand and a big stack of '70s porn to keep him warm at night.

Dapper Dan
05-21-2015, 09:43 PM
That was a personal attack.