PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Smith / James Casey presser 5/11/15

VonDoom
05-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Antonio Smith:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 26m26 minutes ago

#Broncos Antonio Smith said like "a breath of fresh air" getting back w Kollar and Phillips

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 24m24 minutes ago

##Broncos Antonio Smith said of Coach Kollar "don't put microphone by him on the sideline. He is his own personality"

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 22m22 minutes ago

Antonio Smith says that of the young D-linemen, @ANU_NIKE91 is the most inquisitive. Smith says Anunike has impressed him in practice.

Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos 21m21 minutes ago

New #Broncos DE @antoniosmith94 says he's learning everyone's name, giving nicknames.

Those he doesn't know? Just calls them "Big Daddy."

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 21m21 minutes ago

Antonio Smith: "I don't think I've ever had this many weapons on a defense as we've got right now."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 19m19 minutes ago

Antonio Smith said his family was split growing up. He was a Cowboys fan. They were Broncos fans, and always wanted him in Denver.

VonDoom
05-11-2015, 01:37 PM
James Casey:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 15m15 minutes ago

James Casey made seven free agent visits... "After met all the teams, just felt like this was the best opporunity for me." #Broncos

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 14m14 minutes ago

.@jamescasey85: "This was the first place I thought of when I was released by the Eagles."

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 13m13 minutes ago

.@jamescasey85 says he's best suited for FB now because of his experience.

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 13m13 minutes ago

.@jamescasey85 said he grew up a Cowboys fan but has grown to hate the Cowboys now.

Rick
05-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Can't fault a man for hating the Cowboys.

underrated29
05-11-2015, 01:49 PM
I like Antonio Smith a lot. He always cracks me up. Very glad he is here. Never knew he was a broncos fan or had family that were. Good stuff.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-11-2015, 04:12 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Just about everything about being with the Broncos agrees with defensive end Antonio Smith: being back with coaches like Gary Kubiak, Wade Phillips and Bill Kollar, working in a 3-4 with talented outside rushers that will allow him to work in 1-on-1 pass-rush duels, having the chance to mentor young defensive linemen.

"Man, it's fun," Smith said. "I think that it was like a breath of fresh air getting back to these coaches that I'm familiar with, (who) know what I can do, and I know what they want of me."

There is only one problem.

"Other than the weather, I'm loving it," he said. "I got stuck all weekend. Nobody gave the memo (that reads) 'Don't bring a rear-wheel drive car to Denver.'"

Mid-May snowstorms aside, the Broncos are a perfect fit for Smith at this stage of his career.

rest, plus video - http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Antonio-Smith-gets-settled-in-with-Broncos/74770708-ef98-49f1-a7b1-de89a82c5c93