PDA

View Full Version : Emptying the Notebook: Confidence remains high in Brock Osweiler, and more

Denver Native (Carol)
05-03-2015, 11:42 AM
STILL 'A LOT OF CONFIDENCE' IN BROCK OSWEILER

For the second time in the last three years, the Broncos drafted a quarterback in the seventh round, selecting Northwestern's Trevor Siemian with the 250th pick -- the first of three consecutive compensatory selections the team made.

However, Siemian's arrival is not a reflection of Head Coach Gary Kubiak's confidence in the incumbent backup quarterbacks behind Peyton Manning: Osweiler and that other seventh-round quarterback, 2013 pick Zac Dysert.

"I have a lot of confidence in Brock. I'll be honest with you, I like Zac. I thought Zac performed really well the last few days when we went out," Kubiak said. "I told (Quarterbacks Coach/Passing Game Coordinator) Greg (Knapp) I was very impressed with how he throws the ball.

"I feel very good about those guys."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Emptying-the-Notebook-Confidence-remains-high-in-Brock-Osweiler-and-more/50ddede1-9633-44a1-9f14-f0e7d4c1c57c

This article is not only about Brock, but also other players, and thoughts on kick off and punt returners