PDA

View Full Version : The Flag Guy

nbenallo33
09-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know who "The Flag Guy" is at the Broncos games?
or is he a member on here?

Shutdown
09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
I went to the preseason game last year against AZ here in Phoenix and I remember seeing the flag boys and thinking my god, you couldn't pay me enough money. Waving a flag prancing around like a little girl, on a football field no less.

Geez. I bet their dads are proud!

Lonestar
09-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Guess I have not seen them..

LRtagger
09-17-2009, 05:59 PM
pics??

Shutdown
09-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Guess I have not seen them..

pics??

They were flag boys for Arizona. Every time they scored or there was a timeout the came prancing out on the the field waving their flags. They wore really short shorts too. I could do nothing but shake my head.

Edit: Couldn't find any pics on the web. God knows I didn't take any.

nbenallo33
09-17-2009, 06:11 PM
no this is a guy in the parking lot tail gating i guess he has a big flag that he puts out.. they call him the flag guy it says it on his season tickets too... i was just wondering.

Shutdown
09-17-2009, 06:19 PM
no this is a guy in the parking lot tail gating i guess he has a big flag that he puts out.. they call him the flag guy it says it on his season tickets too... i was just wondering.

Oh sorry. Didn't mean to get this thing way off topic. My bad.

Lonestar
09-17-2009, 06:26 PM

Oh sorry. Didn't mean to get this thing way off topic. My bad.

WHEN I hear flags and see them waving I'm usually saluting them..

I also thought he was talking about DEN I did not see your AZ in the comment before..