PDA

View Full Version : Bold Predictions: 2015 NFL Draft

WJK
04-27-2015, 01:34 PM
In the days leading up to the draft, I thought it would be fun to make your own bold prediction as it relates to the Broncos on draft day. I'll start things off...

BOLD Prediction: Broncos trade Brock Osweiler for a 3rd round pick, and subsequently select Garrett Grayson from Colorado State.

Northman
04-27-2015, 01:46 PM
So one unknown for another unknown? Doesnt make sense but ok if thats your prediction.

My only bold prediction is i think Denver trades down out of the first and then uses some of the other picks to trade back up into the 2nd and 3rd. I think those will be their beefier rounds to which they draft this year.

broncobuss
04-27-2015, 02:25 PM
My bold prediction is we take Shaq thompson from Washington with our 1st pick.. after we trade down to the top of the 2nd round picking up an extra 3rd

Northman
04-27-2015, 02:35 PM
There are a lot of nice things said about Thompson but Denver really needs an impact player on the inside which we really dont have since Von and Ware are already the outside backers. Unless of course they move Thompson insde.

broncobuss
04-27-2015, 03:08 PM
I would prob use him as an inside backer who could also play safety. I just have a feeling that there won't be any o lineman that they want and will instead take a guy like that and pick up some o lineman in rds 3 and 4.. not saying it's what I would do I'm just making a bold prediction lol

tubby
04-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Broncos draft a non-black punter with one of their 7th.

Valar Morghulis
04-27-2015, 05:16 PM
I am not sure we will do anything bold this year.

Buffalo and Philadelphia are doing enough crazy for us all.

But in the interests of playing along:

The Bucs take Winston, then draft back into the first by giving us a third and Mike Glennon.

And

We ignore BPA and draft position of need in the first and second round. This means leaving a TJ Yeldon on the table for an OT

WARHORSE
04-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Bold prediction: We draft an Olineman at 28?

Seems to be bold right about now. :D

Ziggy
04-27-2015, 06:23 PM
In the days leading up to the draft, I thought it would be fun to make your own bold prediction as it relates to the Broncos on draft day. I'll start things off...

BOLD Prediction: Broncos trade Brock Osweiler for a 3rd round pick, and subsequently select Garrett Grayson from Colorado State.

The only scenario that Denver gets a 3rd for Brock is in Madden 2013. They asked Schefter about his trade value last year. It was a 5th rounder. Now he's a year older with only one year left on his contract instead of two. His value has done nothing but decline.

Ziggy
04-27-2015, 06:26 PM
My bold prediction:

Elway trades down to nab Jake Fisher in the top part of the 2nd round, and then announces that he was the #1 rated OT on his board because of his fit in the ZBS, his athletic ability, and versatility.

OrangeHoof
04-27-2015, 07:58 PM
Broncos trade out of #28, select a player and proclaim him "who we wanted to get all along".

Simple Jaded
04-27-2015, 08:55 PM
The Broncos trade up.

Simple Jaded
04-30-2015, 10:08 PM
The Broncos trade up.

Boom!

silkamilkamonico
04-30-2015, 10:10 PM
This would be terrible.

Denver drafting a QB in the second round they hope never plays, only to turn around and trade him for a third round, would be terrible.

Ziggy
05-01-2015, 02:18 AM
The Broncos trade up.

Boom!

That wasn't exactly bold Jaded. You had a 33% chance of being right. I'll still give you credit for calling the move up though.

MOtorboat
05-01-2015, 03:20 AM
That wasn't exactly bold Jaded. You had a 33% chance of being right. I'll still give you credit for calling the move up though.

That's not a straight 1/3 chance. Staying put and trading down would have much higher percentage values than trading up.

Randy Gregory will go first tomorrow (tonight).

Simple Jaded
05-02-2015, 03:17 PM

I got something right, in my mind that makes it bold.