PDA

View Full Version : BTV Live: Clady, Miller, Bruton

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Watch live as Ryan Clady, Von Miller and David Bruton meet the media at approximately 12 p.m. MT.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/BTV-Live-Clady-Miller-Bruton/05923b0a-9159-4c16-a4c7-87a67a72d34a

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2015, 12:57 PM
Just started - Von's talking

VonDoom
04-15-2015, 01:22 PM
Von so far:

Brandon Krisztal ‏@BKDenverSports 23m23 minutes ago

Von Miller on conversations with DWare in 3-4: “everything we’re doing in here, fits in to what I do best…"

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 22m22 minutes ago

Miller: with no offseason rehab this year, he expects he'll be in better shape than he was last year coming off the torn ACL.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 19m19 minutes ago

Von Miller says he's tweaked his offseason diet. "Sometimes you've got to step away from the burgers and stuff." Drinks more water now.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 19m19 minutes ago

Von Miller says he also eats more chicken and fish than other meats. He drinks a gallon of water a day.

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 18m18 minutes ago

Von Miller said the heaviest he played at last year was 252 pounds. He's at 242 pounds. Wants to play between 242-252 pounds.

VonDoom
04-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Clady:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 7m7 minutes ago

Clady said foot took longer to heal than expected... Says healthy now...

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 6m6 minutes ago

Ryan Clady says there'll be more running for the OLs, more side-to-side movement and cut blocks in the offense this year.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 6m6 minutes ago

Clady said that zone blocking requries more side to side running. Sees that as biggest adjustment.

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 6m6 minutes ago

At Broncos HQ. Ryan Clady once franchised like DT: "you hope you get it done by July. Goal is to stay healthy".

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

Clady said that zone blocking scheme fits Schofield and Garland better as #Broncos try to get more impact from young guys

VonDoom
04-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Bruton:

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 3m3 minutes ago

Bruton said time as a substitute teacher showed him the need to create his charitable program Bruton’s Books. "Reading opens your mind"

Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones 4m4 minutes ago

#Broncos S David Bruton talking about his new foundation, Bruton Books today. Not just lip service. He reads. All the time.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck 2m2 minutes ago

Bruton said he's dreaming big. "I envision myself starting." #broncos

Andrew Mason ‏@MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

David Bruton: "I'm dreaming big this season, especially during a contract year."

David Bruton says the special teams will be "attacking ... a lot more downhill all the time" and more enthusiastic.

Re: competition for playing time: David Bruton says that the defensive coaches have said, "The best guy's going to play."

Denver Native (Carol)
04-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 8m

More @Millerlite40 on diet; “When the fourth quarter rolls around I don’t want to be thinking about the ice cream I had the night before,’’

Jeff Legwold @Jeff_Legwold · 11m

#Broncos' @Millerlite40 on new diet; "“Just more knowledge about myself, my body ... sometimes you just got to step away from the burgers,’’

Ziggy
04-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Good to hear Von growing up a bit, at least with nutrition. I wonder how much of this was affected by DeMarcus Ware.

SoCalImport
04-19-2015, 01:04 AM
Bruton looked really good in limited play at safety last year. (@SS iirc) We know he's athletic enough and has a good head on his shoulders.
I'm happy to say we can't discount the possibility he wins the starting FS job this year.