PDA

View Full Version : Latimer preparing to take himself to the next level

Denver Native (Carol)
03-27-2015, 08:45 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- If you saw Cody Latimer at last summer's training camp practices or scrimmages, you know he's no stranger to making big leaps.

He'll be expected to make another big jump this season, as Head Coach Gary Kubiak said earlier in the week: "He showed a lot of flashes from me watching him in practice. A lot of times being a rookie can be overwhelming. I think as the year went on he just showed that he’s got a lot of skill. I think it’s time for him to make a big jump, not just a little jump."

Questions abound, but the former second-round pick says he's prepared to take on a bigger load in 2015.

"I feel like I’m ready, especially coming in a new offense, everybody gets a clean slate so we’re all starting from Day 1, and it’ll be exciting," he said. "I get to work with Peyton coming up soon, so he’ll be able to get me more into the offense and getting my learning curve, taking it to the next level."

rest - plus video - Latimer talking
http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Latimer-preparing-to-take-himself-to-the-next-level/ee946dc0-fa48-4df9-abbb-bd5887522048