PDA

View Full Version : Update of Broncos' salary cap status

Denver Native (Carol)
03-27-2015, 04:15 PM
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos will keep their eyes open on the still-available free agents, but as they move toward the draft, their salary cap situation remains slightly snug with at least some room to work.

With about $4 million in functional cap space -- executive vice president of football operations/general manager John Elway consistently has said "I don’t like to work right at the nub, you need room to cover what happens" -- the Broncos can make 10 selections in the draft without any roster adjustments.

As of Friday afternoon, the NFL Players Association puts the Broncos' cap at $10.895 million. The salary cap for each team this season is $143.28 million plus any additional rollover of cap space from last season; that amount varies team-to-team and the Broncos had $5.87 million of rollover cap space.

rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/12604/a-broncos-salary-cap-update

DenBronx
03-27-2015, 08:49 PM
What a terrible offseason so far.

Fire Bronc
03-27-2015, 10:51 PM

Denver's best off season acquisitions this year are going to be Kubiak, Phillips and the rest of the coaching staff. I'm not disappointed at all by what they have accomplished, and I am lookng forward to the transition.

Timmy!
03-28-2015, 12:43 AM

Except that it hasn't been......