PDA

View Full Version : With The 28th Pick in The 2015 NFL Draft, The Denver Broncos Select.........

WARHORSE
03-22-2015, 03:05 AM
If we do end up picking there, who do you think we pick up?

If we end up taking the best player available no matter the position, who do you think ends up on our roster?

And if we take the top three players ranked on our board that are left yet undrafted, who do we take?

In other words, if we have an OT ranked 92, a DE ranked 93 and a TE ranked 92, who do we end up taking?

Needs: Definitely Oline, but who would think WR? We have no depth with Welker leaving. If Latimer starts, great but we gonna walk in with Bubba again? I say no. TE still a need. Safety.

If we take best player available, Im thinking we may end up with a Cameron Erving if hes still there. TJ Clemmings is gonna be a player too.
But what happens if one of those top rush OLBers falls down to us? Tough decision. A really good WR may fall in our lap right here too or a top RB like Gordon. But we wont take him.

If it comes down to top three, I think we go Erving.

Bronco sleeper pick: Tevin Coleman RB. This guy is the best back in the draft imo. We pick him up in third round if hes still there.

underrated29
03-22-2015, 06:06 AM
I don't know gel in but that's a lot of hype for a draft with Melvin Gordon, Todd gurley, jay ajayi, and more.

I think we take Flowers or Peat at OT.....only other options are arik armstead, benardrick mckinney or maybe a DT/NT type like Phillips.

CoachChaz
03-22-2015, 09:02 AM
Jordan Phillips

spikerman
03-22-2015, 09:08 AM
I just want the meanest and nastiest SOB on the board. This team needs an infusion of that more than anything.

LTC Pain
03-22-2015, 09:17 AM
An Offensive Lineman (Guard?), Inside Linebacker or Safety. Couldn't begin to try and guess any names. It's almost easier to say what the positions the Broncos WON'T select at #28.

Simple Jaded
03-22-2015, 09:24 PM
T.J Clemmings if they move up.
Jordan Phillips if they stay put.
Cedric Ogbuehi if they move down.

WARHORSE
03-26-2015, 09:53 PM
If they go defense, I say Michael Bennett Ohio State.

Guy is a BEAST.