PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler’s Chicago Honeymoon is Over

Denver Native (Carol)
09-17-2009, 11:36 AM
Well Jay - So Chicago fans are better than Bronco fans :D You screwed up your FIRST regular season game, and they are already BURNING your jersey. :lol: And as GEM said in a pm, Chicago fans must not be too bright, as clothing has fire repellant.

Need to watch the video on the link
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bY1eUycnXus&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bY1eUycnXus&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://youbeenblinded.com/jay-cutlers-chicago-honeymoon-is-over/4021

It seems like not to long ago fans of the Chicago Bears were pumped up because Jay Cutler was in and Kyle Orton was out. One game down in the 2009 season and the joke’s on da Bears. Orton pulled off a miracle against the Bengals while Jay Cutler went to Green Bay and threw four interceptions in a 21-15 Sunday night loss. The Chicago faithless honored Cutler by burning his jersey.

Getting drunk and burning things is gonna be a bad idea 99 percent of the time. This guy is gonna wake-up in the morning with a headache and wonder where his Cutler jersey is. Then he’ll remember and be proud of himself. Unless Jay Cutler leads the Bears to the division title.

Northman
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Where's Dan Parr when we need him to tell us how Chicago's fans anger is misplaced. Oh thats right, here he is. lmao

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56423

GEM
09-17-2009, 01:26 PM
Well Jay - So Chicago fans are better than Bronco fans :D You screwed up your FIRST regular season game, and they are already BURNING your jersey. :lol: And as GEM said in a pm, Chicago fans must not be too bright, as clothing has fire repellant.

Need to watch the video on the link

http://youbeenblinded.com/jay-cutlers-chicago-honeymoon-is-over/4021

It seems like not to long ago fans of the Chicago Bears were pumped up because Jay Cutler was in and Kyle Orton was out. One game down in the 2009 season and the joke’s on da Bears. Orton pulled off a miracle against the Bengals while Jay Cutler went to Green Bay and threw four interceptions in a 21-15 Sunday night loss. The Chicago faithless honored Cutler by burning his jersey.

Getting drunk and burning things is gonna be a bad idea 99 percent of the time. This guy is gonna wake-up in the morning with a headache and wonder where his Cutler jersey is. Then he’ll remember and be proud of himself. Unless Jay Cutler leads the Bears to the division title.

Hehehehehehehe..... FANtastic. :D Good find, Carol!

nbenallo33
09-17-2009, 01:30 PM
i watched that for 8 min and thats as far as they got burning that jersey

Overtime
09-17-2009, 04:37 PM
lolz. shoulda soaked it in gasoline first.

LRtagger
09-17-2009, 06:35 PM
Whats funny is Bears fans used the video of a Denver fan burning Cutler's jersey as proof that Bears fans are classier than Broncos fans.

I think it was even on this board that a poster did that...although I know I saw it on the Bears board.

T.K.O.
09-17-2009, 06:38 PM
they should call him "sid unluckman":D

LRtagger
09-17-2009, 06:50 PM
BTW shouldn't Bears fans be burning the WR's jerseys since it was all their fault? :lol:

EMB6903
09-17-2009, 07:14 PM
where the hell is USRA or whatever dudes name is?

wasnt he in here saying "atleast Chicago fans praised Orton when he left and didnt burn his Jersey"

after one game and these tards are already upset...

Overtime
09-19-2009, 12:42 AM
I suspect little ursula minor won't be in here until Butthurtler throws for 350 yards +, with 3 TD's and no picks, and the Bears win a game, then she'll be in here run her pie hole non-stop.

ursamajor
09-21-2009, 10:14 PM
I suspect little ursula minor won't be in here until Butthurtler throws for 350 yards +, with 3 TD's and no picks, and the Bears win a game, then she'll be in here run her pie hole non-stop.

Says the guy that wishes for players to suffer injury.

ursamajor
09-21-2009, 10:17 PM
That guy isn't from anywhere near Chicago or the Midwest. Cant believe that a Broncos fan would pay money for a Bears Cutler Jersey just to burn it. Nice try Overtime, you posted your video real quick

topscribe
09-21-2009, 11:26 PM
Gotta give Cutler his due. He turned it around pretty good this week.

I do think it's ironic that, after some people on this board derided Orton for
his 6.xx YPA, Cutler logged a 6.21 YPC this week, while Orton achieved a
7.11 YPA.

But that's not to take away from Cutler. There's no use to pretending the
Bears got a bad QB . . .

-----

ursamajor
09-22-2009, 01:33 AM
Gotta give Cutler his due. He turned it around pretty good this week.

I do think it's ironic that, after some people on this board derided Orton for
his 6.xx YPA, Cutler logged a 6.21 YPC this week, while Orton achieved a
7.11 YPA.

But that's not to take away from Cutler. There's no use to pretending the
Bears got a bad QB . . .

-----

Orton gets no respect. But he sure is playing well. Averaging over 250 yards a game with an injured throwing hand, while in a new offense. He is on pace to break 4,000 yards passing.