PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Police Department takes swipe at Broncos fans after Super Bowl loss

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2015, 04:29 PM
from article:

Seattle Police Dept. ✔ @SeattlePD
Follow

And now we all know what it's like to be a @Broncos fan.
8:07 PM - 1 Feb 2015

Many Broncos fans ripped into the department for what many called a “classless tweet.”

But Andrew Mason, a columnist with the Broncos’ website, had a perfect retort.

ndrew Mason @MaseDenver
Follow

Not until you win two titles, you don't. RT @SeattlePD: And now we all know what it's like to be a @Broncos fan.

http://kdvr.com/2015/02/02/seattle-police-department-takes-swipe-at-broncos-fans-after-super-bowl-loss/

weazel
02-02-2015, 04:32 PM
That's the mentality in that area... Vancouver and Seattle are both filled with scumbags. Worst fans, it doesn't even matter what sport. The Seahawks and Canucks have the douchiest fans in sport... and thats why I was routing for the Patriots.

Lancane
02-02-2015, 04:37 PM
The team is just as classless as their fans, guess it comes from being in that region and always feeling pissed on when it rains!

Hawgdriver
02-02-2015, 05:13 PM
lol stay classy guys

Buff
02-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Mason put them in their place. Talk about lashing out wildly - sore losers.

MileHighCrew
02-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm a Canucks fan and I'm not a douche..... I don't think I'm a douche.... I wouldn't ever riot over a sporting event! :)

**** Seattle, **** NE .... GO DRAFT!!!!

weazel
02-02-2015, 05:38 PM
I'm a Canucks fan and I'm not a douche..... I don't think I'm a douche.... I wouldn't ever riot over a sporting event! :)

most are... :bolt:

MileHighCrew
02-02-2015, 05:59 PM
most are... :bolt:

agreed.... it is sad but I am almost embarrassed to be a Canuck fan. Not because of the team, I am use to them sucking, but some of the worst fans in the world.

Davii
02-02-2015, 06:17 PM
We're on to the combine.

weazel
02-02-2015, 06:24 PM
agreed.... it is sad but I am almost embarrassed to be a Canuck fan. Not because of the team, I am use to them sucking, but some of the worst fans in the world.

kinda like the Tebow years... didn't even want to wear a Broncos jersey around at that time.

MileHighCrew
02-02-2015, 06:43 PM
kinda like the Tebow years... didn't even want to wear a Broncos jersey around at that time.

that hurt more. Broncos are my favourite team in sports, I bleed orange and blue. Canucks are just hockey

BroncoNut
02-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Their loss last night was nothing like ours to them a year ago. I don't see how its even similar. Not that big of a deal imo

Buff
02-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Denver PD couldn't possibly be any worse at PR within Denver. The Seattle PD insults us, so our PD turns around and compliments them. What a bunch of losers.

Denver Police Dept. ‏@DenverPolice 21 hours ago

@SeattlePD @Broncos - well, at least you were in the game. Chins up - you have a great team in the @Seahawks

tripp
02-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Pretty sure Bob Costas had a dig at the Broncos yesterday too. It's inevitable that it was going to happen. You don't get embarrassed on national television and not have it go unpunished.

I expect it from Seahawks fans, not a police department. Kinda pathetic.

tripp
02-02-2015, 11:36 PM
That's the mentality in that area... Vancouver and Seattle are both filled with scumbags. Worst fans, it doesn't even matter what sport. The Seahawks and Canucks have the douchiest fans in sport... and thats why I was routing for the Patriots.

We've called off planning the parade for this years Stanley Cup victory in Toronto.

Will return to planning the parade next year with Connor McDavid. :D

MOtorboat
02-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Pretty sure Bob Costas had a dig at the Broncos yesterday too. It's inevitable that it was going to happen. You don't get embarrassed on national television and not have it go unpunished.

I expect it from Seahawks fans, not a police department. Kinda pathetic.

I get so sick of this.

30 other teams were not good enough to even get there. **** them, that's more embarrassing.

And screw the Seattle PD. Classless and clueless like their team.

ShaneFalco
02-03-2015, 12:29 AM

ya i am sure it must have been really embarrassing to be caught with a Bronco jersey in canada....

:tsk:

dogfish
02-03-2015, 12:50 AM
"F*** tha Police, comin' straight outta D-town!"

Simple Jaded
02-03-2015, 01:20 AM
"The whole universe was watching, oh the horror"-- Joel.

MileHighCrew
02-03-2015, 07:29 AM
We've called off planning the parade for this years Stanley Cup victory in Toronto.

Will return to planning the parade next year with Connor McDavid. :D

I'm going to see the Leafs Saturday, tickets are easier to get now.....

MileHighCrew
02-03-2015, 07:31 AM
ya i am sure it must have been really embarrassing to be caught with a Bronco jersey in canada....

you'd be surprised how many NFL jerseys you'd find in Canada. And the fact there is no team here makes for fans of all teams everywhere. The NFL is global and fans are passionate.

weazel
02-03-2015, 10:52 AM

A Broncos jersey in Canada is just like a Broncos jersey in 'Murica... except not size XXXL or covered in mustard

weazel
02-03-2015, 10:57 AM
you'd be surprised how many NFL jerseys you'd find in Canada. And the fact there is no team here makes for fans of all teams everywhere. The NFL is global and fans are passionate.

you can't use logic with Falco... just read his posts in every single thread, it's laughable

pnbronco
02-03-2015, 11:21 AM

You are a great Hockey fan and your team is the Canucks.....those band wagoners are neither and that's why they get so ticked off.

Just glad I can enjoy my stay in WA at the end of the this month....finally!

I wasn't rooting for the Pats but I was happy that they won.

I was working in Phoenix and went to the ESPN zone a lot....in the really early am.....:laugh: I met Jason McCourty who is the twin brother of Devin McCourty a safety for the Pats. Jason said that they are 0-8 in wins when one of the brothers is at the others game. So he was going to watch the game from a bar close to the stadium. I felt like I could root for the twins and I did. :D

OB
02-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Denver PD couldn't possibly be any worse at PR within Denver. The Seattle PD insults us, so our PD turns around and compliments them. What a bunch of losers.

WTF :twitch: