PDA

View Full Version : Peyton May Decide to Return Soon

Joel
02-02-2015, 06:26 AM
Didn't see ESPN name any source, but just passing it along: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12262440/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-decide-return-soon

Also: Did I read that right? Mannings annual checkup is within 10 days AFTER his full 2015 salary's (and corresponing cap hit) guaranteed?

silkamilkamonico
02-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Should move this into Cugel's. Don't need to keep creating posts about Manning's decision.

Denver Native (Carol)
02-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Should move this into Cugel's. Don't need to keep creating posts about Manning's decision.

I did post this article in Cugel's thread yesterday

LawDog
02-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Didn't see ESPN name any source, but just passing it along: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12262440/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-decide-return-soon

Also: Did I read that right? Mannings annual checkup is within 10 days AFTER his full 2015 salary's (and corresponing cap hit) guaranteed?

No, his physical is within 10 days - the last 10 days prior to the deadline. That is typical in order to get the most current, up-to-date condition prior to locking in the money.

Joel
02-02-2015, 10:04 PM
I did post this article in Cugel's thread yesterday
Sorry, didn't see that. :redface:

No, his physical is within 10 days - the last 10 days prior to the deadline. That is typical in order to get the most current, up-to-date condition prior to locking in the money.
OKay, that makes a lot more sense, thanks.

vettesplus
02-02-2015, 10:16 PM
off the wall idea... pfm comes back for next season and maybe even a fifth, after that he retires, john Elway goes after eli manning and brings him to Denver, pfm becomes the broncos qb coach and the brothers win a championship together!!!!

TXBRONC
02-02-2015, 11:15 PM
off the wall idea... pfm comes back for next season and maybe even a fifth, after that he retires, john Elway goes after eli manning and brings him to Denver, pfm becomes the broncos qb coach and the brothers win a championship together!!!!

Yes that is off the wall.