PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on this...

Reidman
09-17-2009, 10:48 AM
I realize it has been 3 days since week 1 went in the books and most people have moved on to week 2 to finalize their rosters. I just found out that one of my players was credited with a sack which would have netted him his only points in wk 1. Ironically these points would be just enough to help me pull out a victory (by 1 pt!).

What do guys think should happen, the proper etiquette if you will. Should I be awarded these points despite the fact they were credited after the game was played? This player did deserve them after all, it just took the league some time to acknowledge and update his stat line.

Normally I don't give a crap and move on but there's big money involved in this league I'm in and every WIN counts!

T.K.O.
09-17-2009, 10:53 AM
hells yeah...take the points and dont look back !
i assure you the other guy would.and fair is fair,if the points were earned its not your fault the league missed them.

Ravage!!!
09-17-2009, 11:01 AM
hell yeah you should be credited the point and given the win. NFL stats make mistakes all the time.. thats going to happen throughout the season. Start it off right and accept when changes happen against you later.

Reidman
09-17-2009, 03:14 PM
So the player I was refering to was Antrel Rolle.

Well, whoever was doing stats for the Cardinals was smoking crack because Adrian Wilson was also credited for a forced fumble Wednesday. Just so happens the guy I was playing against had Wilson, so guess what, he still won by one point....:tsk: :mad:

Ravage!!!
09-17-2009, 03:47 PM
ha!!!

girler
09-18-2009, 12:02 AM
I was about to say NO NO NO NO NO!!!! But then you said there was big money involved, so it must not have been the game against me. :D

So I guess I'm neutral. :laugh: