PDA

View Full Version : Trade for Joe Thomas???

DenBronx
01-14-2015, 09:36 AM
He was upset when Shanahan didn't get to return, making it his 6th OC since he's been a Brown.

But could we make a player for player or picks for player trade? Who's worth giving up? Talib? Julius? I know he needs a new contract and would that money be better spent on protecting our QB? We have had protection issues against elite Ds. Even the Colts had our #.

If Joe came here then what happens with Clady? One of them goes RT? Sure seems alot better then drafting a bust and this drastically improves our OL.

From NBC Sports Talk for Android:

Joe Thomas “disappointed” by lack of offensive continuity
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/14/joe-thomas-disappointed-by-lack-of-offensive-continuity/

DenBronx
01-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Or go to sleep DenBronx you're drunk again???

Northman
01-14-2015, 09:43 AM
Thomas would be nice but im not sure of his overall worth at this moment. I really havent dug deep down into the FA pool yet. Still getting over everything else that happened this weekend.

TXBRONC
01-14-2015, 09:44 AM
You're drunk Den just go and sleep it off. :D

In all seriousness I would love to have Joe Thomas to go along with Clady but just don't see it happening.

Traveler
01-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Thomas would be a luxury Denver can't afford. Way to many issues on the interior of the OL.

Buff
01-14-2015, 10:04 AM
We desperately need a Right Tackle - paying a trade ransom for a Top 3 left tackle would create more holes than it would fill.

underrated29
01-14-2015, 10:09 AM
I'd rather trade for Alex Mack the center then big Joe T

OrangeHoof
01-14-2015, 01:10 PM
I'd love Joe Thomas but to make it work we would have to unload another big salary to afford him, say, Demaryius or Julius? Now, how do you feel about it?

TXBRONC
01-14-2015, 01:24 PM
I'd love Joe Thomas but to make it work we would have to unload another big salary to afford him, say, Demaryius or Julius? Now, how do you feel about it?

Neither one of them has a contract at the moment or better said soon to be.

Joel
01-14-2015, 01:45 PM
Thomas would be a luxury Denver can't afford. Way to many issues on the interior of the OL.
True fact. Though, for the sake of argument, if we had a legit RT we could move our All Pro RG back where he belongs, which would help the interior line. Still only 1/3 spots though (Montgomery didn't look bad at center, but I'm not sure he's young or good enough to be a long term solution.)