PDA

View Full Version : D-Mac wishes cement truck would land on Peyton Manning’s head

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2015, 10:53 PM
What the shit? I've never heard this nonsense of Manning not having friends in the team and so on.

I listen to The Drive online and DMac is DMac, but man...he was all about Manning last season personally. Remember him going on and on after his "Bud Light" comments after the divisional win, that's Manning, Mr. Regular Likable guy.

Guess if he gets hurt Manning is a douche.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/prime-cuts/slice/dmac-wishes-cement-truck-would-land-on-peyton-mannings-head

Ziggy
01-13-2015, 11:15 PM
He says that crap to create controversy and get noticed. Now he has his own thread on it here. It worked. Most crappy sports show hosts do say outrageous things. Its the only way they can get attention.

GEM
01-13-2015, 11:15 PM
Dmac is the equivalence of a papparazzi. Sensationalism because that's all he has. The only redeeming quality of their show is Al.

chazoe60
01-13-2015, 11:18 PM
Dmac is the equivalence of a papparazzi. Sensationalism because that's all he has. The only redeeming quality of their show is Al.

I can't stand Al either. I love what he did here as a player but he is amazingly stupid IMHO

GEM
01-13-2015, 11:22 PM
He is stupid, but he cracks me up. I like when he goes for the Friday night fire up. I'll be driving yelling **** yes! Put your hands up!

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2015, 11:24 PM
I can't stand Al either. I love what he did here as a player but he is amazingly stupid IMHO

Really? I guess I'm easily fooled. I think Al is wrong a fair bit but makes some interesting comments and observations. "Stupid" would not be my word of choice from what I've heard.

He does bring insight as a former Champion/very good player. His "Listen Man..." shtick wears and the false animation whoever their program director forces on them is what it is.

But actually Al has kinda grown on me.

Simple Jaded
01-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Alfred Williams is the most inarticulate blabbermouth on radio, he has no direction and no structure, I'm convinced he starts a sentence without any clue where he's going with it.

I love the dude, great personality and gregarious, but the dude has a long way to go to be good at his job. He's not getting paid for technical proficiency, let's put it that way. It's like listening to fans argue at a tailgate.

Dmac is an asshat band-geek, he's the one asking the douchiest questions because he thinks it's hard hitting journalism.

Btw, the players hate Dmac with a ******* passion, that much I'm sure of. The fact that he's commenting on anyone's populaty in that lockerroom is the height of hypocrisy. Also, just a few weeks ago he was talking about how players loved Plummer and Orton, Tebow was an outcast/loner and that they liked Cutler and. . . Wait for it. . .Peyton Manning.

DenBronx
01-14-2015, 12:37 AM
I sometimes wish I lived in Denver so I could hear all of these after shows.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-14-2015, 02:09 AM
I'm sure his mother is very proud. D-Mac, making hearts warm wherever he goes.

Hawgdriver
01-14-2015, 02:41 AM
D Mac asks good questions at times. He's reasonable at what he does, raising controversy and interest. He also comes off as an arrogant d-bag.

BroncoJoe
01-14-2015, 08:33 AM

You can listen online.

chazoe60
01-14-2015, 08:41 AM
You can listen online.

I use the 104.3 app for my phone.

MasterShake
01-14-2015, 08:58 AM
I use the 104.3 app for my phone.

Another great app is Tunein. They carry the local sports radio here (i'm preferring 105.5 ESPN more and more) and they are a lot less annoying and is easier to use than I Heart Radio.

chazoe60
01-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Another great app is Tunein. They carry the local sports radio here (i'm preferring 105.5 ESPN more and more) and they are a lot less annoying and easy to use than I Heart Radio.
I have that app too. As a matter of fact I use it a lot because the 104.3 app can be buggy

PatriotsGuy
01-14-2015, 09:18 AM

He said it in an interview on a Boston radio sports show yesterday (Toucher and Rich, 98.5 the Sports Hub)

Northman
01-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Another great app is Tunein. They carry the local sports radio here (i'm preferring 105.5 ESPN more and more) and they are a lot less annoying and easy to use than I Heart Radio.

And Metal Tavern Radio!!!!!!!!

Ok, shameless plug. Never the less does anyone really take Dmac seriously? Guy is just a radio hack.