PDA

View Full Version : Broncos to let ENTIRE coaching staff go.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Not just Fox.
Not just Del Rio.
But Gase too!

Wow! What the....

Well, that escalated quickly.

Read more:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/report-broncos-let-entire-coaching-staff-go/

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Elways snapped. I'm a little scared but at the same time I like it. Just winning division titles isn't good enough. Sharpe just said that and I agree with him.

gregbroncs
01-12-2015, 07:00 PM
After yesterday's game and the way the season ended I'm not all that surprised. I normally stay away from this site and all sports news for a week after the season is over. But I actually have been watching for this and/or Peyton announcing his retirement. If he was injured maybe he comes back but I don't expect it.

BroncoWave
01-12-2015, 07:01 PM
Read the other reports. They aren't all fired. Denver still holds their contracts but told them they are all free to look elsewhere, and that the new HC can retain certain coaches if he wants.

Cugel
01-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Read the other reports. They aren't all fired. Denver still holds their contracts but told them they are all free to look elsewhere, and that the new HC can retain certain coaches if he wants.

Adam Shefter has already updated that report. They are not all fired. And John Fox and the Broncos "mutually agreed to part ways." Fox wasn't fired. Fox FORCED Elway's hand. He wanted out. He told this to his good buddy, Jay Glazer - so Glazer could tell NFL teams that might be choosing head coaches "wait a minute, you might have another experienced candidate."

Elway told the rest of the coaching staff they are free to look for other jobs, that the new head coach might want to keep them or not.

Gase and Del Rio have new jobs lined up. They will be head coaches in the NFL by probably Wednesday, perhaps tomorrow with the 49ers and Raiders respectively.

tripp
01-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Two words: Culture change.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 07:10 PM
Chris Harris said the players in the locker room knew they were going to lose. That's a problem.

I am trying to find this report. It was in my news feed and now I cant find it. Not sure if it was taken down or not.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Adam Shefter has already updated that report. They are not all fired. And John Fox and the Broncos "mutually agreed to part ways." Fox wasn't fired. Fox FORCED Elway's hand. He wanted out. He told this to his good buddy, Jay Glazer - so Glazer could tell NFL teams that might be choosing head coaches "wait a minute, you might have another experienced candidate."

Elway told the rest of the coaching staff they are free to look for other jobs, that the new head coach might want to keep them or not.

Gase and Del Rio have new jobs lined up. They will be head coaches in the NFL by probably Wednesday, perhaps tomorrow with the 49ers and Raiders respectively.

Apparently Fox and Gase did not see eye to eye, and a lot of the offense stagnancy was Gase's responsibility and Fox didn't agree with his gameplan.

I think Adam Gase coached his way out of an opportunity as a HC with Denver as Fox's replacement.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Chris Harris said the players in the locker room knew they were going to lose. That's a problem.

I am trying to find this report. It was in my news feed and now I cant find it. Not sure if it was taken down or not.

If that's the case, it makes me think Denver just has the wrong players too.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM

So Fox is trying to save face?

I am thinking Fox would still be in Denver if it were his choice. Elway made this decision.

MileHighCrew
01-12-2015, 07:16 PM
I am a lot less shocked at this then I was when Shanny was fired.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM

If that's the case, it makes me think Denver just has the wrong players too.

Sort of echoes spikermans thread. Yeah that's problem and bad culture in any locker room. I believe we have the right players but these coaches are held accountable for the culture on the locker room. It starts with them...

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
Things are never as they seem.

For the most part it seemed like a pretty happy family at Dove Valley.

Joel
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Apparently Fox and Gase did not see eye to eye, and a lot of the offense stagnancy was Gase's responsibility and Fox didn't agree with his gameplan.

I think Adam Gase coached his way out of an opportunity as a HC with Denver as Fox's replacement.
Not buying the first part of that: Fox was Gases boss; if he didn't like Gases gameplan, all he had to do was say no. Simms claimed on air Gase was the one who told him last offseason we lost the SB because our nonexistent run game made us one-dimensional and predictable, which (sort of) explains the year-long line shuffling and forcing the run game, but I don't believe for a second he rammed that through with his immediate superior convinced it was a bad idea (for one thing, Foxball isn't exactly Air Coryells offense.)

If it IS true, it says nothing good about Fox that he let a subordinate run him over like that; if Gase is a "milquetoast," what would rolling over for a milquetoast employee make Fox? Not exactly the Eye of the Tiger it takes to win championships against championship calibre opponents.

tripp
01-12-2015, 07:21 PM
Sort of echoes spikermans thread. Yeah that's problem and bad culture in any locker room. I believe we have the right players but these coaches are held accountable for the culture on the locker room. It starts with them...

I think this proves more so that it was the coaches at fault, if there is any denying that in the first place. Man how do you let a team go into a playoff game thinking they're going to lose. Christ Almighty. Visions of when McD was here is creeping into my mind.

This proves to me Peyton is the heart and soul of this team. If he's hurt, the team morale is way way down.

Joel
01-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Maybe Fox and memories of the 2012 playoffs, 2013 SB and 5/6 NE games under Fox are WHY they expected to lose. They played MUCH harder @NE last year, jumping out to a 24-0 nothing lead and blowing up the unstoppable Brady/Gronk/Edelman offense before key injuries to our #1 CB and starting NT combined with RB fumbles to get NE back into a game they needed 5 full quarters and a muffed punt return on what would've been the game's last possession (win, lose or draw) just to sneak out of their own stadium with a win. All while Fox was in the hospital....

Cugel
01-12-2015, 07:38 PM

You have to question that. As head coach, Fox has the final say as to any game plan. And if a conflict between Gase and Fox was the problem, well - problem solved. Fox knew going in that the 49ers wanted Gase, and Gase wanted to be a head coach in the NFL. It was speculated all season that Gase would be gone at season's end, regardless of the result in the playoffs and now that looks like a sure bet.

No, Fox had conflicts with John Elway and probably Peyton Manning. It's all rather similar to what happened in Denver between Mike Shanahan, Elway and Dan Reeves, when Reeves fired Shanahan as offensive coordinator, when he and Elway were scripting plays together that Reeves didn't approve. Reeves was old school just like Fox is.

The difference is that Elway had another 6 years playing in the NFL to go, and Manning has 1 or at most 2 more years, if that.

Cugel
01-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post

They totally need a new broom. They need a new attitude. That's #1. That's what a new coach can provide. The problem is that without Peyton Manning they have nothing at QB. I just don't see the Broncos having a remote kind of chance of winning anything next year or for the foreseeable future.

tripp
01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
They totally need a new broom. They need a new attitude. That's #1. That's what a new coach can provide. The problem is that without Peyton Manning they have nothing at QB. I just don't see the Broncos having a remote kind of chance of winning anything next year or for the foreseeable future.

Let's say Peyton retires. If Brock has any chance of being the future here, you call up DT, Sanders, JT, and you practice routes in April. You practice, practice, practice, and then in the off-season, have a coach to make up a play book just for Oz to play in. You do not need to gun sling passes for 40 yards. Quick crossing routes, out routes, and let CJ do the heavy lifting. Just put the team in a position to win the game. If that happens, we could be looking at .500 or above season. But a lot of preparation and work ethic has to take place in order for that to happen.

Northman
01-12-2015, 07:50 PM

Well, thats good news for the rest of us since we wont be seeing you around much right?

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
Not buying the first part of that: Fox was Gases boss; if he didn't like Gases gameplan, all he had to do was say no. Simms claimed on air Gase was the one who told him last offseason we lost the SB because our nonexistent run game made us one-dimensional and predictable, which (sort of) explains the year-long line shuffling and forcing the run game, but I don't believe for a second he rammed that through with his immediate superior convinced it was a bad idea (for one thing, Foxball isn't exactly Air Coryells offense.)

If it IS true, it says nothing good about Fox that he let a subordinate run him over like that; if Gase is a "milquetoast," what would rolling over for a milquetoast employee make Fox? Not exactly the Eye of the Tiger it takes to win championships against championship calibre opponents.

Fox did not have a say when he was hired to be a coach about Gases role with the team. WHen ELway hired Fox, he basically told Fox that Gase will not only remain on staff but be elevated to an OC in training. Fox and Gase may have worked together and did well, but don't fool yourself, Gase answered to Elway and not Fox.

tripp
01-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Fox did not have a say when he was hired to be a coach about Gases role with the team. WHen ELway hired Fox, he basically told Fox that Gase will not only remain on staff but be elevated to an OC in training. Fox and Gase may have worked together and did well, but don't foll yourself, Gase answered to Elway and not Fox.

Got a link to any of this?

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Got a link to any of this?

Nothing more than a radio interview with Saulsbury.

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Nothing more than a radio interview with Saulsbury.

He's not the most credible source out there Silk.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:14 PM
He's not the most credible source out there Silk.

Doesn't mean it isn't true.

Been known all along that Gase was going to be groomed for a HC position fopr 3-4 years all along. That's been the plan from the moment ELway told Fox Gase was staying.

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:17 PM

Been known all along that Gase was going to be groomed for a HC position fopr 3-4 years all along. That's been the plan from the moment ELway told Fox Gase was staying.

I doubt it's accurate Silk.

tripp
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
Brandon Spano Show @BrandonSpano
Follow

Peyton Manning only comes back if Gase is here. Period. I was told that yesterday and it makes even more sense now.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:22 PM
I doubt it's accurate Silk.

People were doubting the Fox rumors before the game too. Where there's smoke there's fire.

tomjonesrocks
01-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Brandon Spano Show @BrandonSpano Follow Peyton Manning only comes back if Gase is here. Period. I was told that yesterday and it makes even more sense now.

Makes sense but even if Denver hadn't fired Fox Gase was gone. So...

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:26 PM
New report from Bleacher Report says Peyton Manning is interested in Mike Shanahan returning

tripp
01-12-2015, 08:28 PM
New report from Bleacher Report says Peyton Manning is interested in Mike Shanahan returning

Yes please!

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Manning shouldn't carry that much weight.

Joel
01-12-2015, 08:30 PM
Sure doesn't mean it is though, and it doesn't make a lot of sense. The OC's a HC apprentice over whom the guy who's technically "HC" has NO authority, and a former HC is the DC? What's Foxs do? Clap, make stupid challenges and excuse losses?

Also hard to buy, especially after he extended Foxs contract last year. "You're keeping the OC and he reports to me, because I'm giving him your job when he's ready—now stick around a few extra years."

LTC Pain
01-12-2015, 08:30 PM
No to Shanahan. And if PM wants Shanahan, then no to Manning as well.

Joel
01-12-2015, 08:31 PM
I and this team couldn't possibly be that lucky. Besides, everyone knows Manning hates running as much as Shanny loves it, right? ;)

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Manning shouldn't carry that much weight.

He doesn't but Elway does. The report says that we brought it up to Manning and Manning interest has been peaked

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Sure doesn't mean it is though, and it doesn't make a lot of sense. The OC's a HC apprentice over whom the guy who's technically "HC" has NO authority, and a former HC is the DC? What's Foxs do? Clap, make stupid challenges and excuse losses?

What doesn't make a lot of sense, is for Elway to assemble the offense he did, and then allow John Fox, a defensive minded conservative football coach who doesn't know the first thing about offense creativty, have any input in it.

Also hard to buy, especially after he extended Foxs contract last year. "You're keeping the OC and he reports to me, because I'm giving him your job when he's ready—now stick around a few extra years."

Who said anything about Fox's job? Now you're just reaching.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:35 PM
He doesn't but Elway does. The report says that we brought it up to Manning and Manning interest has been peaked

So there is a thought that Shanahan might come in to coach 1 season with Manning? 1 last hurrah?

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:36 PM
People were doubting the Fox rumors before the game too. Where there's smoke there's fire.

It's not logical Silk and you know it. If I'm understanding you correctly Salisbury claimed that inorder for Fox to be hired he had to take Gase onto his staff? I can think of couple places where that has happened. Once was when crept keeper was still alive and Shanahan was the head coach. The other was when Ditka was hired by the Bears. Halas told Ditka he had to keep Buddy Ryan as his defensive coordinator.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Id love to see Shanny and Manning together if Kubiak is out of the picture. This means Gase will be gone and Kyle will be OC.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Whats interesting is Manning rented out Shannys house when he first came here. What's even more interesting is Shanny won't have the decision-making that he had when he was here always has that now

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:38 PM

So there is a thought that Shanahan might come in to coach 1 season with Manning? 1 last hurrah?

Manning is under contract for two more years

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:43 PM
It's not logical Silk and you know it. If I'm understanding you correctly Salisbury claimed that inorder for Fox to be hired he had to take Gase onto his staff? I can think of couple places where that has happened. Once was when crept keeper was still alive and Shanahan was the head coach. The other was when Ditka was hired by the Bears. Halas told Ditka he had to keep Buddy Ryan as his defensive coordinator.

I honestly can't remember if it was Saulsbury, or Glazer, or Lombardi. It was one of the analysts intimiate with the Broncos on Sandy CLough this morning that called in to the morning show. If I have time I will go back and listen to the podcast and find the quote.

That's exactly what happened. ELway hired Fox to control the defense. When he was assembling the offense he wanted other means involved with that. He certainly didn't hire John Fox to run the offense.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Manning is under contract for two more years

After the way Manning struggled down the stretch, bad injury or not, I would put money on him not playing at a very high level for 2 more years. This is a guy that had a QBR well below league average for the last 5 weeks of the season.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:48 PM
So in 5 weeks father time shows up? Not buying that

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 09:39 PM
So in 5 weeks father time shows up? Not buying that

True but what is alarming it seems pretty clear his injury effected his performance major way. He needed sit and rest but he refused to do so.

Joel
01-12-2015, 09:48 PM
What doesn't make a lot of sense, is for Elway to assemble the offense he did, and then allow John Fox, a defensive minded conservative football coach who doesn't know the first thing about offense creativty, have any input in it.

Who said anything about Fox's job? Now you're just reaching.
Reaching? Who did we supposedly make Gase a "head coach in training" for then, SF? Fox has NO authority over the guy running the offense trying to get back to the SB we just lost, because grooming him to coach a competitor's a higher priority? Reaching, indeed.

NightTrainLayne
01-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Fox did not have a say when he was hired to be a coach about Gases role with the team. WHen ELway hired Fox, he basically told Fox that Gase will not only remain on staff but be elevated to an OC in training. Fox and Gase may have worked together and did well, but don't fool yourself, Gase answered to Elway and not Fox.

Where in the world are you coming up with that?

Simple Jaded
01-13-2015, 01:02 AM
If the Broncos bring back Shanatan you can forget about upgrading the OL, you're looking at Ryan Harris and Kory Licthenstieger. No thanks. Orlando Franklin in the pumped-up FB system Shanny's runs? Joel would break the Internet.

Edit, btw, Bob Slowik anyone? **** that.

Poet
01-13-2015, 01:02 AM
Shanahan can be the new Joe Gibbs - come back, have one nice year, and then be oblivious.

7DnBrnc53
01-13-2015, 01:18 AM
If the Broncos bring back Shanatan you can forget about upgrading the OL, you're looking at Ryan Harris and Kory Licthenstieger. No thanks. Orlando Franklin in the pumped-up FB system Shanny's runs? Joel would break the Internet.

Edit, btw, Bob Slowik anyone? **** that.

I don't think that Shanny would be back. However, if Elway miraculously hires him, then Shanny answers to Elway. If Mike wants to pull his nonsense, Elway will send him packing. There will be no Calvin Lowry's, Marquand Manuel's, and Browncos on Elway's watch.

Simple Jaded
01-13-2015, 01:41 AM
I don't think that Shanny would be back. However, if Elway miraculously hires him, then Shanny answers to Elway. If Mike wants to pull his nonsense, Elway will send him packing. There will be no Calvin Lowry's, Marquand Manuel's, and Browncos on Elway's watch.

The problem I see is I doubt Elway is doing all this without imput from his coaches, and the imput he'd get from Shanatan is "give me Eric Pears in the 7th round and use that premium pick on Deltha O'Neal".

Lancane
01-13-2015, 02:26 AM
Gase was not kept on as a Head Coach in training, he was kept because Mike McCoy wanted him on the staff, he was made Quarterbacks Coach by McCoy himself, not Elway and part of that was because Gase had developed a rapport with Tebow, then did the same with Manning. McCoy also chose to keep Barone and Studesville. There is no conspiracy to this, McCoy himself is the one who put Gase's name to Elway as his replacement, feeling that he would do well because he knew the offense so well and the players.

People are making this out to be more then it is. Secondly, if there is a conspiratorial aspect then why are we not discussing that Elway as of Monday said Fox would be returning to then one bad game and one meeting that changed everything? I don't believe it was because Gase was primed as the Head Coach, I believe that Fox had plans to leave Denver no matter the outcome of the off-season and join his friends in Chicago. One NFL Executive said he believed that Fox would be available soon for a head coaching position? How the hell would he know? Secondly, splitting mutually voids further financial obligation - so why would Fox allow that without something else in mind? Another aspect is the players knew something was stinking...in my opinion there was tension amongst the staff before the game and according to a couple reports Fox was butting heads with several personnel, including Gase and Del Rio. Seriously, I would say that this was what he wanted rather then Elway who according to several reports had no plans on having to find a new head coach and staff.

7DnBrnc53
01-13-2015, 05:59 AM
The problem I see is I doubt Elway is doing all this without imput from his coaches, and the imput he'd get from Shanatan is "give me Eric Pears in the 7th round and use that premium pick on Deltha O'Neal".

And Elway would ignore it.

Lancane
01-13-2015, 08:57 AM
An update about this, according to two insiders, the Jets reached out to Fox yesterday evening about interviewing for their HC position and he told them in no way was he interested. It is believed that he has a job lined up that is his without question his in Chicago as the Bears next Head Coach. That tells me all I need to know about him, and trust me...that opinion is not so nice at this moment.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2015, 09:17 AM
An update about this, according to two insiders, the Jets reached out to Fox yesterday evening about interviewing for their HC position and he told them in no way was he interested. It is believed that he has a job lined up that is his without question his in Chicago as the Bears next Head Coach. That tells me all I need to know about him, and trust me...that opinion is not so nice at this moment.

HIGHLY suspect, at minimum.

Dreadnought
01-13-2015, 09:18 AM
HIGHLY suspect, at minimum.

NFL radio dismissed that rumor this AM, both from the Jets and Fox

Lancane
01-13-2015, 10:39 AM
NFL radio dismissed that rumor this AM, both from the Jets and Fox

Ian Rappaport who was on AM stands by it, he was one of the two that mentioned it. Brian Costello of the New York Post is the one who originally shot the rumor down - so take it at face value, the Jets are high on Bowles and Quinn, having another coach candidate in the mix could have hampered the direction they originally intended and I would not be at all surprised if they did reach out and are covering their tracks. It still doesn't change my point either, according to other sources, Fox has been secretly the man atop Chicago list since hiring their new GM, as if they knew he'd be available. If anyone remembers what Fox pulled in Carolina after he got into it with the Owners their, this all sounds suspect.

Mike
01-13-2015, 11:41 AM

Tampering?

Lancane
01-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Tampering?

I would not say tampering as much as more likely that Fox wanted something else and allowed it to effect his demeanor within the organization to cause it to happen. I doubt the Bears would intentionally reach out get hand slapped by the league, Accorsi who was helping Chicago find a General Manager and Head Coach could have talked to him since they are old friends, but they have another mutual friend in Jay Glazier who could have played sort of a middle man to it all. Just too suspect in my opinion to be a coincidence, especially given that we are hearing that an NFL Executive expected Fox to be available as soon as Monday? Jay Glazier who is a friend of Fox's is reporting issues within the Front Office and Fox before anyone else and a day before Elway said he fully expected Fox to return? So while it might not be tampering per the letter of the NFL rules, it sounds damn close - but I don't see the Broncos making a stink about it either.

GEM
01-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Ian Rappaport who was on AM stands by it, he was one of the two that mentioned it. Brian Costello of the New York Post is the one who originally shot the rumor down - so take it at face value, the Jets are high on Bowles and Quinn, having another coach candidate in the mix could have hampered the direction they originally intended and I would not be at all surprised if they did reach out and are covering their tracks. It still doesn't change my point either, according to other sources, Fox has been secretly the man atop Chicago list since hiring their new GM, as if they knew he'd be available. If anyone remembers what Fox pulled in Carolina after he got into it with the Owners their, this all sounds suspect.

My memory is going....what did Fox pull in Carolina?

Lancane
01-13-2015, 12:07 PM

Richardson, Morrison and Hurney told Fox that he needed to focus on fixing the offense, that his unit was insufficient. But Fox blew his lid in response, Hurney drafted offensively heavy which rubbed Fox the wrong way, though he played it off with the media. Then throughout the season he butted heads with all three executives continuously as the offense sputtered more and more, he even got into it with several coaches including Jeff Davidson his Offensive Coordinator. At the time there was speculation that Fox was forcing the divorce to be inevitable, but others said it was nonsense. Now if you take what happened in Denver? It looks far more believable that Fox acts like a spoiled child when he wants out of a situation and causes the end effect he wants.

Dreadnought
01-13-2015, 12:28 PM

He got stuck in an awful situation. Richardson et al. dumped anyone on the roster making any money, then stuck Fox with Jimmy friggin' Clausen as his unwanted QB of the future, as well as 3 mediocre WR draft picks (LaFell, Gettis, and some other stiff). The whole 2010 season was a dumpster fire. They wanted Fox to quit so they wouldn't have to pay him.

GEM
01-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Well alrighty then....since those 2 answers were so far apart, I'll just take that it's each person's personal opinion of how it happened. :laugh:

Lancane
01-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Well alrighty then....since those 2 answers were so far apart, I'll just take that it's each person's personal opinion of how it happened. :laugh:

That's pretty much the gist of it Gem, there were two sides in the media and originally I believed as Dread does...but after what I am hearing now, it looks to be more like Fox has a tendency to want to force teams to fire him so he can move on. The minute that Fox was free from the Broncos he becomes the top candidate in Chicago where he has ties to the executives and who will be more lenient in giving him what he wants? Yeah, coincidences are one thing, this has a whole other stink.

TimHippo
01-13-2015, 01:13 PM
That's pretty much the gist of it Gem, there were two sides in the media and originally I believed as Dread does...but after what I am hearing now, it looks to be more like Fox has a tendency to want to force teams to fire him so he can move on. The minute that Fox was free from the Broncos he becomes the top candidate in Chicago where he has ties to the executives and who will be more lenient in giving him what he wants? Yeah, coincidences are one thing, this has a whole other stink.

His not too shabby comment last year should have been a hint that he doesn't care.

Dreadnought
01-13-2015, 04:08 PM

"Cane, no man should ever be forced to endure drafting and starting Jimmy Clausen against their will. Its too much, really :lol:

Lancane
01-13-2015, 04:53 PM
"Cane, no man should ever be forced to endure drafting and starting Jimmy Clausen against their will. Its too much, really :lol:

Depends, especially given that he was a better option then any other quarterback on the roster at that time. That tells you the state of the offense if anything does.

Joel
01-13-2015, 06:18 PM
His not too shabby comment last year should have been a hint that he doesn't care.
Contrast with Carroll joking (sort of...) with the Seahawks that he was pissed at them for blowing the SB shutout (on camera, no less; all class, Pete Caroll.)

DenBronx
01-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Fox to Bears
Del Rio to Raiders
Gase to 49ers

All gone as of today. All gone. That was quick!

TXBRONC
01-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Fox to Bears
Del Rio to Raiders
Gase to 49ers

All gone as of today. All gone. That was quick!

It usually happens that way. It's also gone down as expected.