PDA

View Full Version : CJ Anderson

aberdien
01-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Let's be positive and pay tribute to our future HOF running back.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mfQLNDFhOPkJKwQg729IEctpbv0=/1600x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

Rick
01-11-2015, 11:16 PM
That was an awesome run but his best move of the game wasn't even a run. Its when he showed the maturity, just the play before, to get in the face of 330lb big O and keep him from hitting us with a penalty, and was the reason he got to show his beast mode on that play.

NightTrainLayne
01-11-2015, 11:18 PM
If everyone on the team had been playing with Anderson's heart today, we'd all be dreading going to Foxboro next week.

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 11:19 PM
But....some of us were told we don't know what we are looking at! After all, last year it was just preseason and the coaches know better! Anderson is garbage! /sarcasm!

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Run the F-ing ball. It was that simple. Manning and his accuracy was off. It was easy to see early on. This team changed mid season for a reason. Manning was given the freedom to change and tonight he could see he is not the answer. Run it or go home. Luck>Manning because he trusts his staff. PERIOD!

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Manning, despite his quick release, was off tonight! He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn! Just run the forking ball! It was so self evident! How Fox didn't see it is BEYOND me. #Elementaryfootball

chazoe60
01-11-2015, 11:27 PM
But....some of us were told we don't know what we are looking at! After all, last year it was just preseason and the coaches know better! Anderson is garbage! /sarcasm!

Holy Shit does everything have to be an "I was right you were wrong" statement for some of you? Get the **** over yourself. So petty and stupid.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 11:30 PM
What does it even matter if we are going to keep Chokers like Manning and Fox on our team?

chazoe60
01-11-2015, 11:32 PM
What does it even matter if we are going to keep Chokers like Manning and Fox on our team?

Shut the **** up. TIA

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Holy Shit does everything have to be an "I was right you were wrong" statement for some of you? Get the **** over yourself. So petty and stupid.

Yep! When it comes to this kind of of magnitude, yes it is I was right and you were wrong! You don't have to like it! Manning, despite his quick release, had one job-Trust the OC and the game plan. #7 could! #18 couldnt!

You can call it a " I was right..." but some of use were slammed for saying this team wasn't ready Manning or not! Don't try to change it now!

The fact is-Fox shouldn't have been the leader of this team. Not after Balt. Not Now!

aberdien
Why are you so angry?

OrangeFanatic
Shut the **** up. TIA

Truth hurts.

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 11:34 PM
You had your chance to say you were right without reservation don't complain now...

chazoe60
01-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Truth hurts.

No, but reading your brain dead drivel does.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-12-2015, 03:06 AM
Heart and soul, plain and simple. For as tough as this game was to stomach, I think we witnessed CJ become a bonafide superstar today.

That 4th down run was incredible... how it did not fire up the rest of the roster is beyond me. Your guy puts forth an effort like that and you repay him by stalling the next set of downs?

Looking forward to seeing this guy in a Broncos uni for a long, long time.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 03:14 AM
Im really glad someone made a thread about CJ. He was incredible down the stretch and showed tons of heart today. I am looking forward to seeing more of him in 2015. The future looks bright with him at RB.

Northman
01-12-2015, 05:11 AM
Let's be positive and pay tribute to our future HOF running back.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/mfQLNDFhOPkJKwQg729IEctpbv0=/1600x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

THe only guy who wanted to win yesterday. Love that kid.

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2015, 06:48 AM
Why are you so angry?

You didn't watch the game? U MAD BRO!? Yeah I'm freaking pissed is an understatement....

Pissed I was right the whole time about this choker QB and coaches.

Love this kid. So much heart.

Jsteve01
01-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Why are you so angry?

You didn't watch the game? U MAD BRO!? Yeah I'm freaking pissed is an understatement....

Love this kid. So much heart.. Do you ever get tired if saying the same thing over and over?

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2015, 08:03 AM
. Do you ever get tired if saying the same thing over and over?

Do I ever get tired of being right? Nope.

GEM
01-12-2015, 08:08 AM
You weren't right...nobody here even remembers you. You weren't here sticking with your opinion, you came in after the game was over thumping your chest about an opinion no one knows about because we Dont even know what your opinion was. Quit spamming every damn thread here.

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2015, 08:19 AM
You weren't right...nobody here even remembers you. You weren't here sticking with your opinion, you came in after the game was over thumping your chest about an opinion no one knows about because we Dont even know what your opinion was. Quit spamming every damn thread here.

You don't remember me because I don't participate in the circle jerk this board has become. Let me kindly remind you.

Hopefully we can go to the SB again and have choke artist PFM lose it for us again. Cut all the talent and maybe it will happen!

We almost made it?

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:38 AM
You don't remember me because I don't participate in the circle jerk this board has become. Let me kindly remind you.

We almost made it?

So why all of the sudden did you decide to come back? Did you come back just to prove you're a troll? If that's goal you're succeeding. :2thumbs:

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2015, 08:46 AM
So why all of the sudden did you decide to come back? Did you come back just to prove you're a troll? If that's you're succeeding. :2thumbs:

Reality check. Enjoy.

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Reality check. Enjoy.

Yep I'll really sure you're a troll with nothing better to do.

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Yep I'll really sure you're a troll with nothing better to do.

Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. Got it.

TXBRONC
01-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. Got it.

No you don't get it. Unlike you I'm not going every thread saying exactly the same thing over and over again. We're done here. :wave:

GEM
01-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Tebow fanboi who acted like he hated Tebow. Yep, read through your old posts. :laugh:

aberdien
01-12-2015, 03:47 PM

Given news about Manning's injury, it sounds less of a choke job and more of an age and injury kind of thing. Putting this game in with Manning's other chokes (of which there are plenty) would be disingenuous and unfair.

The whole team sucked. Dropped passes certainly didn't help anything. The team as a whole wasn't ready to play.

And it's just a football game so it's highly disappointing but if you're getting this pissed on an internet message board, you might want to rethink your life.

OB
01-12-2015, 04:46 PM
This thread is about CJ so stop with your drivel about Manning, OF - there are at least 10 other threads you can (and have) spewed your hatred for Manning :congrats:

CJ had a stellar game, in fact he has had a stellar year once he got his chance. I am proud to call him a Bronco and that play was 110% beast mode!!! :salute:

And it was funny when he was trying to stop the Olineman in that fight - I though our guy was gonna toss our own guy on his butt :lol:

UnderArmour
01-12-2015, 08:37 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1/12/7532569/the-block-that-wasnt-heard-around-the-world-could-have-sprung-c-j
Salt in the wound. The complete lack of effort by everyone except CJ was truly evident on this play.

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ngnAQLLqCq0_pKiRiBXNsuTqeco=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2926236/shot_1_standing.0.png

Instead, Thomas and Sanders are watching the jumbotron.

DenBronx
01-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Having wet dreams imagining Shanahan and CJ Anderson in the same offense.

Joel
01-12-2015, 09:45 PM
CJ had a stellar game, in fact he has had a stellar year once he got his chance. I am proud to call him a Bronco and that play was 110% beast mode!!! :salute:

And it was funny when he was trying to stop the Olineman in that fight - I though our guy was gonna toss our own guy on his butt :lol:
Can see why everyone (especially him) thinks Orlando Franklins underappreciated. I guess our whole underappreciated unfairly abused stellar line took it personally though, because on the very next play:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/1/12/7532569/the-block-that-wasnt-heard-around-the-world-could-have-sprung-c-j
Salt in the wound. The complete lack of effort by everyone except CJ was truly evident on this play.

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ngnAQLLqCq0_pKiRiBXNsuTqeco=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2926236/shot_1_standing.0.png

Instead, Thomas and Sanders are watching the jumbotron.
Hey, at least they cared enough to (sort of) watch, which is more than the guys PAID to block did. How the HELL does a RB need to break TWO tackles just to avoid a loss, then break TWO MORE just to convert 4th and 1? "Make the first 1/3 of the team miss"?! Think that's a realistic expecation. Yeah, Schlereth's crazy for saying we should fire them all. Bet Elway pays more attention to him than to the former All Pro guard who got him to his only SB wins in 5 tries than he does to the Kool-Aid kids though (and thank God for that.) Like a six-man team vs. a normal one, every time.

Then we wonder why Manning's beat all to Hell and jumping at his own shadow while we can't keep our #1 OR #2 RB healthy past Thanksgiving.

OB
01-13-2015, 08:01 AM
Can see why everyone (especially him) thinks Orlando Franklins underappreciated. I guess our whole underappreciated unfairly abused stellar line took it personally though, because on the very next play:

Hey, at least they cared enough to (sort of) watch, which is more than the guys PAID to block did. How the HELL does a RB need to break TWO tackles just to avoid a loss, then break TWO MORE just to convert 4th and 1? "Make the first 1/3 of the team miss"?! Think that's a realistic expecation. Yeah, Schlereth's crazy for saying we should fire them all. Bet Elway pays more attention to him than to the former All Pro guard who got him to his only SB wins in 5 tries than he does to the Kool-Aid kids though (and thank God for that.) Like a six-man team vs. a normal one, every time.

Then we wonder why Manning's beat all to Hell and jumping at his own shadow while we can't keep our #1 OR #2 RB healthy past Thanksgiving.

Why did you quote me?

Joel
01-13-2015, 01:28 PM
Why did you quote me?
Because you provided the links I referenced in the second part.

OB
01-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Oh ok, but it wasnt me, it was underarmour

Thats why I was confused

Spiritguy
01-13-2015, 02:19 PM
That was an awesome run but his best move of the game wasn't even a run. Its when he showed the maturity, just the play before, to get in the face of 330lb big O and keep him from hitting us with a penalty, and was the reason he got to show his beast mode on that play.

That's one fiery, gutsy guy!

https://vine.co/v/ODK79TuzuJ7

OB
01-13-2015, 03:00 PM
You can see Franklin wants to toss him on his ass so bad but stops mid toss realizing oops thats my guy

GEM
01-13-2015, 05:29 PM
Man, I love this kid more and more.

DenBronx
01-14-2015, 09:23 AM
Man, I love this kid more and more.

He's apologizing for not playing good enough. And imo he played the toughest out of everyone. No need to apologize CJ!

GEM
01-14-2015, 10:50 AM
That young man was such a bright spot this season, he doesn't have a thing to apologize for....his teammates however...

tubby
01-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Baller

Hawgdriver
01-15-2015, 03:49 AM
I'm sold.