PDA

View Full Version : Peyton chokes again, big surprise...

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 07:39 PM
Peyton sucks. John fox sucks.

Saw this coming a mile away.

weazel
01-11-2015, 07:44 PM
Peyton sucks. John fox sucks.

Saw this coming a mile away.

great insight... :rolleyes:

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 07:46 PM
great insight... :rolleyes:

It's more like common knowledge.

CrazyHorse
01-11-2015, 08:19 PM
He was off on some throws but didn't make any costly mistakes besides the fumble. The whole team played poorly, just like the Super Bowl.

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 08:20 PM
he was 20 for 40 for 161 yards or something horrid....

and again stats wouldnt matter if we won, but everytime the camera showed him he looked like this.

http://manningface.s3.amazonaws.com/images/1381524300_peyton.jpg

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 08:24 PM
He was off on some throws but didn't make any costly mistakes besides the fumble. The whole team played poorly, just like the Super Bowl.

I can't blame him for that fumble. A blindside hit on any quarterback results in fumbles. However i blame him for the rest of the game....

NightTrainLayne
01-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Dude... You need to post some more during the rest of the season before you come in after a tough loss and start pissing all over everything.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 08:26 PM
he was 20 for 40 for 161 yards or something horrid....

and again stats wouldnt matter if we won, but everytime the camera showed him he looked like this.

http://manningface.s3.amazonaws.com/images/1381524300_peyton.jpg

He wasn't wearing his helmet tight enough. I saw no red marks the entire game.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-11-2015, 08:29 PM
He threw down the seam one time.....one time. It was there the whole game. I don't understand.

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 08:31 PM
maybe we should have had Ray Lewis give our team a speech, because Manning was just moping around all game.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Dude... You need to post some more during the rest of the season before you come in after a tough loss and start pissing all over everything.

Just because someone doesn't have 18k posts, doesn't make their posts any less relevant.

wayninja
01-11-2015, 08:35 PM
Just because someone doesn't have 18k posts, doesn't make their posts any less relevant.

Not less relevant, just 100 times more suspect.

Leave the pissing all over everything to me.

PatBowlensFurCoat
01-11-2015, 08:38 PM
he is who we thought he was

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 08:38 PM
Not less relevant, just 100 times more suspect.

Leave the pissing all over everything to me.

LOL ninja always enjoy your posts. But is your bladder big enough?

wayninja
01-11-2015, 08:41 PM
LOL ninja always enjoy your posts. But is your bladder big enough?

I've got 3 pots of coffee and a clothespin. I'll make due.

Joel
01-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Oh, here it freaking comes: Whole team drops the ball AGAIN because our coaches can't gameplan, call plays or teach NINE Pro Bowlers (including a pair of first ballot HoFers and a former DRoY) to execute well enough to beat a GROSSLY inferior team (e.g. the 2012 Ravens) on our field after we had the week off to get healthy and ready while they got banged up winning a road game just to GET there.

ALL Mannings fault, entirely and exclusively. Easier to blame the expensive merc who was never a "real Bronco," has only been here three years, used to be more hated than Brady among Broncos fans, and has a (mostly unfair) career narrative as a postseason choker because his last team expected him to singlehandedly win automatic championships (sound familiar?) That's MUCH easier than believing a team VERY lucky to finish 8-8 coming off a 4-12 season had WAY too many holes for one guy to fill, even a first ballot HoFer.

Our savior/bum will be gone as quickly as he came, but NONE of the many problems that ACTUALLY kept us from winning ANY championships (or even a playoff game 2/3 seasons; so much for the dynasty.) They're deeper, systemic and too many for a single player to fix: THAT was the problem. Not Manning. Those uncorrected mistakes are enduring, and tend toward a place No True Broncos Fan ever dare accuse of any shortcoming. For all the praise Elway's had for drafting and signing huge players, who was by far the biggest, who chose Denver among many suitors solely because Elway recruited him?

Looks like time for Manning to perform his final great service to the Broncos: Publicly falling on the TEAMS grenade (or being pushed) as he's done all season.

GEM
01-11-2015, 09:08 PM
I wonder what everyone will do when Manning retires and we really do suck...hide the razor blades, there will be some cutters.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 09:09 PM
I wonder what everyone will do when Manning retires and we really do suck...hide the razor blades, there will be some cutters.

Wait what? I'm the only one cutting right now?

GEM
01-11-2015, 09:12 PM
If you're cutting over a football game, seek mental health help now.

GEM
01-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Hate to break it to some...Oz is not the answer to winning right out of the gate and the only reason we have been blessed with such success the last 3 years is Manning.

NightTrainLayne
01-11-2015, 09:16 PM
The question I keep coming back to.... Don't you think Osweiller could score more than 13 points against that defense?

Shazam!
01-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Coaching sucked.

GEM
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM
The question I keep coming back to.... Don't you think Osweiller could score more than 13 points against that defense?

I Dont have a lot of trust that Oz could. Until they fix the problems on the line (MANRAM I'm ******* talking to you!!!) I Dont think he could. Manning was able to overcome it by experience and quick release, oz has no experience and pocket awareness on a team coming through like the Colts were. I really Dont think so.

chazoe60
01-11-2015, 09:23 PM

I posted this in the GD thread but I'll repeat a version of it here as well;

I honestly think OZ would have been more affective today considering the game plan. At this point Brock throws a better long ball and I refuse to believe he can't complete the bubble screens. We were so feast or famine today, it was either 50 yard go routes or behind the LOS screens. The weirdest game plan I've ever seen.

tomjonesrocks
01-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Hate to break it to some...Oz is not the answer to winning right out of the gate and the only reason we have been blessed with such success the last 3 years is Manning.

It's true. But it's also true he looked done the last 6-7 games of the year, and that Denver just lost at home to a less talented team

9 Pro Bowlers and a one-and-done. It's pretty pathetic and someone is to blame.

Dzone
01-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Todays loss prevented the inevitable 50 burger NE was going to hang on us next weekend

GEM
01-11-2015, 09:29 PM
I hope some are ready for some suckage. Shits going downhill fast.

chazoe60
01-11-2015, 09:33 PM
I hope some are ready for some suckage. Shits going downhill fast.

Think positive GEM. I like this Defense and I love CJ anderson. We have good WRs and some talent on the OL(ManRam needs to go and Vasquez needs to play the position for which he was born to play). And above all we have John ******* Elway. No Worries

Tebowtime2011
01-11-2015, 09:34 PM
We don't have a franchise qb uh oh Elway better have known what he was doing when he picked Brock because I remember saying who the hell is that?! But in Elway we trust. He has not disappointed yet.

Joel
01-11-2015, 09:36 PM
This is why I kept saying the fanbase taking a dynasty for granted the moment we signed Manning will melt the :censored: DOWN if we don't win ANY SBs before he retires. Seriously, think back over all the crap I've TAKEN so much crap for saying since he got to Denver, all the stuff that proves I'm an idiot who knows nothing about football but what I've read, and tell me all of it's not EXACTLY what's happening now. For a guy completely off base about everything, those predictions were pretty prescient.

Know how much fun it was seeing it coming for three seasons, getting insulted for saying so, and being helpless to DO anything about it? Maybe there's a REASON I raised all that Hell. ;)

With that line, gameplan, playcalling and execution? No; I don't think Elway in his prime could've (though he'd surely run for that easy conversion in the second half.)

The only good news for Manning here is

1) he already went through this with Colts fan bailing on him for the great crime of letting his line get him a BROKEN NECK and
2) one way or the other, he's soon done with it for good.

I guarantee this isn't the kind of unshakable fan loyalty Elway guaranteed Manning though.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Brok might not be the answer but neither is Manning.

Dzone
01-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Everyone deserves a pat on the back for predicting this suckage today...:lol:

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 09:50 PM

What about predicting it for the last two years?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-11-2015, 09:53 PM
What about predicting it for the last two years?

Good grief dude, don't you have a puppy to go kick? Maybe a small sparrow you could strangle?

DenBronx
01-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Seems like we choke in the orange jerseys.

I like them but we sure do take our biggest losses in them. Just sayin....

DenBronx
01-11-2015, 09:57 PM
I mean I am realllllly not a big fan of the orange when we get crushed like that. Makes me not like the orange anymore.

broncohead
01-11-2015, 09:58 PM
The sky is falling.... Why can't we win every year?!

I haven't been on in a few weeks and the boards turn to crap haha

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 09:59 PM
eating papa johns with tears streaming down my face.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/i4ODiVDannOLu/giphy.gif

https://31.media.tumblr.com/1ba1b6de036b3daa75dc21e28a0b7cbe/tumblr_mr0wjlIGtv1rvdfhko1_500.gif

MOtorboat
01-11-2015, 10:00 PM
I mean I am realllllly not a big fan of the orange when we get crushed like that. Makes me not like the orange anymore.

It's not the color of the jersey.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-11-2015, 10:04 PM

Orange Crush has taken on a new meaning. :laugh:

GEM
01-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Think positive GEM. I like this Defense and I love CJ anderson. We have good WRs and some talent on the OL(ManRam needs to go and Vasquez needs to play the position for which he was born to play). And above all we have John ******* Elway. No Worries

No qb and soft coaching is blanketing my hopes for the future.

It was more so a remark to the sky is falling crowd. Shit will get worse when manning goes, but it will get better because elway is here.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:05 PM

It's not like I don't like orange anymore, I still bleed it, I just don't like seeing it...

Tebowtime2011
01-11-2015, 10:07 PM

What about predicting it for the last two years? Ok are you sure you aren't a troll? You sound like one coming out after a playoff loss and bad mouthing every player on the team and saying to cut them all...

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:10 PM
Ok are you sure you aren't a troll? You sound like one coming out after a playoff loss and bad mouthing every player on the team and saying to cut them all...

Please retort my comments or stop calling me a troll. Only idiots with no argument blame it on "trolls".

Tebowtime2011
01-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Ok are you sure you aren't a troll? You sound like one coming out after a playoff loss and bad mouthing every player on the team and saying to cut them all...

Please retort my comments or stop calling me a troll. Only idiots with no argument blame it on "trolls". So I'm am idiot with no argument because I think your ideas are too dumb to be genuine. That makes sense.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:20 PM
LOL, still no retort. Try again bro...

Tebowtime2011
01-11-2015, 10:23 PM
LOL, still no retort. Try again bro... Retort what??? Lol please tell me what to retort and I will do it. Bro.

TimHippo
01-11-2015, 10:23 PM
I don't even think he choked in this game. He just lacks arm strength now so isn't physically capable of throwing accurately and with velocity on anything more than 10 yards. John Fox's Carolina Panther/CJ Anderson running game offense kills the clock which is counter to a high scoring offense that was needed to outscore the Colts. Once you get behind that kind of offense will not come back.

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 10:25 PM
I don't even think he choked in this game. He just lacks arm strength now so isn't physically capable of throwing accurately and with velocity on anything more than 10 yards. John Fox's Carolina Panther/CJ Anderson running game offense kills the clock which is counter to a high scoring offense that was needed to outscore the Colts. Once you get behind that kind of offense will not come back.
he threw the ball 40 times.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:26 PM

This is kind of what I was thinking. Peyton is too old and Fox is too conservative.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Retort what??? Lol please tell me what to retort and I will do it. Bro.

Ya bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIO_DaOhPE

Tebowtime2011
01-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Retort what??? Lol please tell me what to retort and I will do it. Bro.

Ya bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIO_DaOhPE So remind me again who the broncos should cut and let walk in F/A? The whole offensive line right? Who else?

TimHippo
01-11-2015, 10:38 PM
he threw the ball 40 times.

8 yards a completion which is absolutely pathetic. You aren't going to win playing John Fox Carolina Panther style ball.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:38 PM
8 yards a completion which is absolutely pathetic. You aren't going to win playing John Fox Carolina Panther style ball.

I wish that was our running game stats...

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 10:50 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1257512/randy-quaid-major-league-o.gif

Joel
01-11-2015, 10:57 PM
So remind me again who the broncos should cut and let walk in F/A? The whole offensive line right? Who else?
Nah, we should keep Vasquez for sure (but back where was an All Pro) and Clady since 1) he's also a former All Pro, 2) we just put our cap on the hook for a huge contract and 3) this could've just been a down year because he was coming off a season-ending leg injury (like in 2011; he was his old dominant self again in 2012.) We should keep Montgomery as at least a backup; he's a career journeyman despite many starts, so won't break the bank, and is easily the best starting C we've had since Koppen Mannings first year; before that, the best since Nalen.

We need a decent starting LG and RT for sure though. Kinda like 12 months ago; pity we didn't draft or sign any in a draft and FA loaded with them. Anyone catch the first part of the Dallas/GB game, where Troy and Joe were talking about how Cowboys RG Zack Martins the first All Pro rookie lineman since Truman was president? Next series they were praising the great season GBs rookie starting C had. But, y'know, Latimer; been a huge asset on the inactive list all year.

Much as I'd like to drop a huge home loss to a much weaker team on the line though (in the popular spirit of "correctable" and "single" mistakes) this was a TEAM implosion. Or rather, ANOTHER of many, and this rosters too talented literally EVERYWHERE BUT the offensive line to blow up in all those places against such lesser opponents. All Pros, DRoYs and HoFers don't just suddenly and inexplicably turn to crap under a new coach for no reason.

People can sneer at Schlereth saying we should fire our whole line and start over, but how would Belicheat greet his team and run next weeks practices after a regular season game like our latest playoff choke job? Belichick, the guy who goes into the playoffs cutting starting LBs for missing a team meeting, or or benches a guy for being late to one a few days after he ran for 150 yds or whatever it was. How many times have NEs starters lost since KC annihilated them on the road? Answer: ONCE, a close one on the road against the #2 NFC seed Packers.

It takes more than clapping, idiotic grins and endless empty excuses about "correctable mistakes" to win a championship. We've got a whole squad of cheeleaders: What we sorely need are COACHES.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Just gonna preemptively bump this. (11-13)

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Just gonna preemptively bump this. (11-13)

Throw your computer in the trash and set it on fire.

Then jump in a lake and take a deep breath while underwater.

Nomad
01-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Manning will be 3-0 in the next 3 games of the 2015-2016 season. :defense:

chazoe60
01-07-2016, 04:35 PM

He should tie a heavy weight around his waist first, just to be safe.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:03 PM

I award this post four kayak points.

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 05:11 PM
And here we go......

:pop2:

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:12 PM

Wow two out of the first three post since the bump advocating suicide. Classy.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:15 PM
You are not a victim; you are, however, a person who came into a message board after a brutal defeat and stunk up the joint.

Perhaps you can validate your existence here as a poster? You said something about post count not being important when determining the validity of a statement.

So let's see some statements.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:17 PM
You are not a victim; you are, however, a person who came into a message board after a brutal defeat and stunk up the joint.

Perhaps you can validate your existence here as a poster? You said something about post count not being important when determining the validity of a statement.

So let's see some statements.

AD HOM, also suicide is terrible and you are terrible for promoting it.

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Wow two out of the first three post since the bump advocating suicide. Classy.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2888831/drowning-o.gif

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I've never wanted to eat crow more (except maybe the SB flop) but I'm pretty sure I will not be eating anything for a week after our humiliating loss, like usual.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:21 PM
AD HOM, also suicide is terrible and you are terrible for promoting it.

I did not attack you. I pointed out that you're not a victim here. You're not. You did come into the message board and drop a deuce everywhere. That's not an attack.

Saying you can validate your existence here is not an attack, nor is properly referencing a post you made. Asking for valid statements are not an attack either.

Suicide is terrible and typically stems from mental illness. Am I making your hypothetical, or real -I don't know your state of mind- illness of the mind worse? If you posted here more, you would know that when someone acts the way you do, they are often told to light their computer on fire, or something along those lines. Sometimes we use it as a joke amongst friends, too. It's interesting how useful your ignorance on how the board operates instructs us to your value here. Because you should know that the fans here don't enjoy having threads made when things go bad by people who aren't facets of the community. It just feels like you're showing up to aggravate the situation.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:24 PM
If you have mental health issues, please go get help. If you don't eat for a week after a bad loss, go get help. If not, you're 'worse' than us heathens with our suicide jokes because you're using it to grandstand.

Nomad
01-07-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm stumped......who are you, Keeper?

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 05:25 PM
I've never wanted to eat crow more (except maybe the SB flop) but I'm pretty sure I will not be eating anything for a week after our humiliating loss, like usual.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/15MXY/anchorman/image.png

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:26 PM
I'm stumped......who are you, Keeper?

He's a Bengals fan. Sorry ass idiot!

j/k Keeper. We all know you're Tubby's mom.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:27 PM
I did not attack you. I pointed out that you're not a victim here. You're not. You did come into the message board and drop a deuce everywhere. That's not an attack.

Saying you can validate your existence here is not an attack, nor is properly referencing a post you made. Asking for valid statements are not an attack either.

Suicide is terrible and typically stems from mental illness. Am I making your hypothetical, or real -I don't know your state of mind- illness of the mind worse? If you posted here more, you would know that when someone acts the way you do, they are often told to light their computer on fire, or something along those lines. Sometimes we use it as a joke amongst friends, too. It's interesting how useful your ignorance on how the board operates instructs us to your value here. Because you should know that the fans here don't enjoy having threads made when things go bad by people who aren't facets of the community. It just feels like you're showing up to aggravate the situation.

Asking someone to "validate" their existence on a message board is a clear attack on a persons character. Are you seriously trying to argue otherwise?

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:30 PM

He's gotta take it out on someone....

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:30 PM
Asking someone to "validate" their existence on a message board is a clear attack on a persons character. Are you seriously trying to argue otherwise?

Grow some balls, and S.T.F.U.

Krugan
01-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Im kind of partial to, go have some drinks, and drive...

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:33 PM

Is it an attack to tell someone they need to do better or they should leave? Is firing someone an attack. Is removing someone from a group assignment due to bad performance and a bad attitude an attack?

Let me spell this out for you - you showed up and started talking about bad the QB was. You were rarely here beforehand. You did not, nor do you now, contribute. It is a community. The community at large doesn't enjoy when people do what you did, or what you are doing now. Nor do they, or to the best of my knowledge anyone else, enjoy it when someone who has shat the bed feebly try to defend their poor actions.

If you would like to know what a personal attack is, you can read the code of conduct. I have, and I do not think I have attacked you in any meaningful way, shape, or form; this of course includes an attack as defined by our aforementioned code of conduct.

Again, you're demonstrating that you have no real interest in being here as a productive member. And believe me, it's not too hard to be productive on a message board community.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Grow some balls, and S.T.F.U.

I don't agree so you suck and need to ****.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:34 PM

j/k Keeper. We all know you're Tubby's mom.

After you have attacked me I feel the urge to talk about how classless you are; also suicide is all your fault you classless monster.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:39 PM

wait... wut?

OrangeFanatic
Is it an attack to tell someone they need to do better or they should leave? Is firing someone an attack. Is removing someone from a group assignment due to bad performance and a bad attitude an attack?

Let me spell this out for you - you showed up and started talking about bad the QB was. You were rarely here beforehand. You did not, nor do you now, contribute. It is a community. The community at large doesn't enjoy when people do what you did, or what you are doing now. Nor do they, or to the best of my knowledge anyone else, enjoy it when someone who has shat the bed feebly try to defend their poor actions.

If you would like to know what a personal attack is, you can read the code of conduct. I have, and I do not think I have attacked you in any meaningful way, shape, or form; this of course includes an attack as defined by our aforementioned code of conduct.

Again, you're demonstrating that you have no real interest in being here as a productive member. And believe me, it's not too hard to be productive on a message board community.

LOL, all you have done since you started posting in this thread is attack me as a poster. Yeah you haven't broken any rules, but why not tell me why Peyton won't CHOKE AGAIN this season? Because he WILL. This season ended when we put Peyton back in. Or do you want to argue more about how I don't post that often?

Or do you want to talk about how I rarely showed up before this?

Timmy!
After you have attacked me I feel the urge to talk about how classless you are; also suicide is all your fault you classless monster.

Ask him to validate his existence on this message board. The ultimate attack of someone's character.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:40 PM
wait... wut?

It has dawned on me that I'm wasting time in this thread.

Ravage, friend, how's it been?

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:40 PM

You know I love you though. Like a hot McRib.

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:41 PM
LOL, all you have done since you started posting in this thread is attack me as a poster. Yeah you haven't broken any rules, but why not tell me why Peyton won't CHOKE AGAIN this season? Because he WILL. This season ended when we put Peyton back in. Or do you want to argue more about how I don't post that often?

Or do you want to talk about how I rarely showed up before this?

We (arguably) got the #1 seed in the AFC because he came back.

Now, GFY. TIA.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Peyton arguably saved your season last week. To label him a choker is to ignore a lot of his career and the context around it. He was not the reason you lost to the Colts last year. Especially when your coach was already lining it up to be in Chicago, and your line was as effective at blocking as you are at being a victim.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
It has dawned on me that I'm wasting time in this thread.

Ravage, friend, how's it been?

I'm good, thanks. But I'm missing the King.....it's hard to look at you the same.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:43 PM
You know I love you though. Like a hot McRib.

You dare to threaten to eat me? ME?!!?!?

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:44 PM
I'm good, thanks. But I'm missing the King.....it's hard to look at you the same.

I have altered my attitude; changing my name was symbolic.

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:45 PM
You dare to threaten to eat me? ME?!!?!?

Perhaps that came out wrong.

I love you. Less than my wife. Less than my children. Less than my brothers and sisters and their children. Probably a bit less than my close friends and other relatives.

But, you're in that list somewhere. Near the bottom, but nonetheless... You're a head of billions of people, and certainly above this OrangeIdiot, so you've got that going for you!

BroncoWave
01-07-2016, 05:46 PM
This OrangeFanatic guy calling every miniscule post calling out his posting style a "personal attack" sure does remind me of one TimHippo....

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:46 PM

Well.. I keep imagining deciding whether or not to toss you back

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:47 PM
This OrangeFanatic guy calling every miniscule post calling out his posting style a "personal attack" sure does remind me of one TimHippo....

Tim at least is a bit more productive at his arguments..... kinda.

but fanatic will throw that fancy "Ad Hom" at you. So be careful.

TimHippo
01-07-2016, 05:47 PM

OrangeFanatic is a smart guy.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:48 PM

wow..... I take that back... it appears you nailed it.

BroncoJoe
OrangeFanatic is a smart guy.

Your twin?

BroncoWave

Hmm, this sounds familiar. ;)

(Although I'm sure many will argue that my attitude changed at all. :D )

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Oh for ****'s sake.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:49 PM

You were inspirational.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:50 PM
You were inspirational.

hah.. yeah... that's what most people say about BtB.... inspirational!

NightTerror218

Is McCarron the keeper?

BroncoJoe
Oh for ****'s sake.

I don't care for your new name. Kind of like when nut changed his. BTB's original name was stupid, so that was OK when he changed it, until he announced his new one.

Keeper? Really? You could have done so much better.

Poet
01-07-2016, 05:51 PM

This is an outlandish attack upon the character of my friend, suicide is all your fault, and you are a monster.

BroncoWave
wow..... I take that back... it appears you nailed it.

I think OrangeFanatic is Hippo's outlet to say the really outrageous shit he doesn't want tied to his normal username. I'd ask if the mods can do IP checks to see if it's the same person, but I would miss all of this free entertainment if he were banned. :lol:

Ravage!!!
I tried changing once.... I removed 2 !

For some reason Ravage .!. had people screaming "Frak you too!"

BroncoWave
01-07-2016, 05:52 PM
You were inspirational.

This means the world coming from you, my friend!

Poet
I don't care for your new name. Kind of like when nut changed his. BTB's original name was stupid, so that was OK when he changed it, until he announced his new one.

I love the name.

BroncoWave

Sure I'm inspirational. I inspire people to lash out all the time! :lol:

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Sure I'm inspirational. I inspire people to lash out all the time! :lol:

:lol: HEyyyyyyy... I never thought of it like that! Hell, I should start hiring myself for "Inspirational speeches" then. I seem to be a friggin pro!

BroncoWave
01-07-2016, 05:53 PM

Oh ok I see we have the name police over here. :D

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:54 PM
I love the name.

Perhaps it has a meaning that is special to you, but to me it is... meh. You could have done much better.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 05:54 PM
It really sucks this forum has degraded to 10 year old insults/teases/memes instead of factual bronco info. Nice job all!!

Valar Morghulis
01-07-2016, 05:55 PM

I noticed a distinct difference in the attitude of your posts.

I like keeper, he rights wrongs and stands for justice. He is a voice of reason, yet calm in manner. This keeper chap sounds like a dude I want to get to know.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 05:55 PM
I love the name.

You probablly had it in your head that people would say "yeah, he's a keeper." "you are such a keeper." "I'm a keeper." LOTS of validation going on there! I gotcha.

Valar Morghulis
01-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Perhaps that came out wrong. I love you. Less than my wife. Less than my children. Less than my brothers and sisters and their children. Probably a bit less than my close friends and other relatives. But, you're in that list somewhere. Near the bottom, but nonetheless... You're a head of billions of people, and certainly above this OrangeIdiot, so you've got that going for you!

Would you make the effort and travel 20 mins to see keeper?

BroncoWave
It really sucks this forum has degraded to 10 year old insults/teases/memes instead of factual bronco info. Nice job all!!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/392/026/21b.jpg

Ravage!!!

How quickly can you log in between accounts... I want to see a conversation between you and Hippo.. that looks convincing.

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 05:57 PM

Check out your posts, then look in the mirror. Then, ask Mommy if it's OK to stay on the internet for another 30 minutes.

BroncoWave
01-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Hey OrangeFanatic, what is your opinion on the three cone drill?

BroncoJoe
Would you make the effort and travel 20 mins to see keeper?

Of course. He's an American.

OrangeFanatic
LOL, no wonder I don't have 20k posts, because I puke in my mouth after all the garbage everyone spits and then leave. LOL have fun...

chazoe60
01-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Hey Orangefanatic, don't forget to vote for me for the BF HOF. Thanks Buddy

BroncoJoe
LOL, no wonder I don't have 20k posts, because I puke in my mouth after all the garbage everyone spits and then leave. LOL have fun...

Buh-bye.

Don't forget your pacifier!

Poet
Perhaps it has a meaning that is special to you, but to me it is... meh. You could have done much better.

Well if I used "Orange," in the name people will confuse me as a Broncos fan; "black" could be used in the name as well, but I don't like longer names. In the past I have asked for suggestions, but everyone just used it as an opportunity to goof off, which is fine, but not necessarily useful, haha. So I thought of a name. I came up with Keeper. We've all heard the phrase "I am my brother's keeper," right? I don't purport to be everyone's keeper, but to an extent I am a Keeper for a lot of my family members. If I go onto law school I want to do public interest, like family law or civil rights work. In that sense I would be a Keeper for someone, as that is essentially what an attorney is.

So you are correct in the assertion that the name has a meaning for me. I can't tell you what it means to you, mostly because in this situation you don't matter. So, BJ, I don't think I could have done better as this name is 1. Meaningful to me 2. Gives me a chance to write a verbose post 3. Allocates the opportunity to tell you that your opinion doesn't matter 4. Make it demonstrative to our 'friend' who is complaining that this place IS a community, and you have to act right.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:00 PM

How the HELL are you not a HoF member already?

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Well if I used "Orange," in the name people will confuse me as a Broncos fan; "black" could be used in the name as well, but I don't like longer names. In the past I have asked for suggestions, but everyone just used it as an opportunity to goof off, which is fine, but not necessarily useful, haha. So I thought of a name. I came up with Keeper. We've all heard the phrase "I am my brother's keeper," right? I don't purport to be everyone's keeper, but to an extent I am a Keeper for a lot of my family members. If I go onto law school I want to do public interest, like family law or civil rights work. In that sense I would be a Keeper for someone, as that is essentially what an attorney is.

So you are correct in the assertion that the name has a meaning for me. I can't tell you what it means to you, mostly because in this situation you don't matter. So, BJ, I don't think I could have done better as this name is 1. Meaningful to me 2. Gives me a chance to write a verbose post 3. Allocates the opportunity to tell you that your opinion doesn't matter 4. Make it demonstrative to our 'friend' who is complaining that this place IS a community, and you have to act right.

OK.

You might have just jumped up a few spots on my love list.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Ad Hom!

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 06:04 PM

You sob......

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:05 PM
OK.

You might have just jumped up a few spots on my love list.

I hate exercise.

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:06 PM

Because unlike the rest of America, this message board cares about honoring the democratic process.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Because unlike the rest of America, this message board cares about honoring the democratic process.

chaz should be admitted purely on principal.

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:10 PM
chaz should be admitted purely on principal.

He's using his ******* principal to lobby for him?

We've got to stop lobbyists from ruining this site!

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 06:10 PM
11-13

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:11 PM
I'm tempted to change my name to Ad Hom.

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:11 PM
11-13

Please stop attacking Peyton Manning.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:12 PM

That would have been awesome.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 06:13 PM

You got owned by logic stop trying to minimize it.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:16 PM

No way.. Keeper's cone drill time is awesome, and his 40yrd sprint freakin' flies!!!

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 06:19 PM
11-13 which is sad since he has been to multiple super bowls. One and done this season we will finally be rid of the manning curse.

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:20 PM

Okay, since you want to get 'serious' about it. I gave you a rebuttal several pages back. Analogies were made. If you want to get into a logical debate, feel free to address those....with yourself.

You are most likely not smarter than I am. You are most likely not more logical than I am. You are certainly not a stronger debater than I, either. So I'm going to continue to have fun in the community that is gracious enough to make a place for me. If you want to do that, people here have short memories. It is a place where you can be well-liked and appreciated while holding less than popular opinions.

OrangeFanatic
01-07-2016, 06:21 PM
Okay, since you want to get 'serious' about it. I gave you a rebuttal several pages back. Analogies were made. If you want to get into a logical debate, feel free to address those....with yourself.

You are most likely not smarter than I am. You are most likely not more logical than I am. You are certainly not a stronger debater than I, either. So I'm going to continue to have fun in the community that is gracious enough to make a place for me. If you want to do that, people here have short memories. It is a place where you can be well-liked and appreciated while holding less than popular opinions.

LOL you should totally change your name to AD HOM. Conformist would also be acceptable.

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:23 PM
LOL you should totally change your name to AD HOM. Conformist would also be acceptable.

Are you admitting you are here to go against the grain?

Also, your one lone argument about Manning being a choker is a rather poor one. Manning does have a losing playoff record, as well as the other guys on his team. One might review how his offensive line and defense played throughout his tenure as a Colts' QB in the playoffs.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2016, 06:32 PM

he doesn't try to post against logic.. he dodges and goes around your post, and then calls out "ad hom" when you point out that he didn't respond to your given response. I ate him up in another thread, and all he could do was stare at the screen.

TimHippo
01-07-2016, 06:32 PM
How quickly can you log in between accounts... I want to see a conversation between you and Hippo.. that looks convincing.

Oh, Hai orangefAnatic

Poet
01-07-2016, 06:34 PM
He makes the assumption that any statement made directly to him is an Ad Hom. Or maybe he's not making a mistake and doing it on purpose. Regardless, meh

BroncoJoe
01-07-2016, 06:51 PM
He makes the assumption that any statement made directly to him is an Ad Hom. Or maybe he's not making a mistake and doing it on purpose. Regardless, meh

Take him to the woodshed.

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 07:12 PM
11-13 which is sad since he has been to multiple super bowls. One and done this season we will finally be rid of the manning curse.

You're obviously trolling, and you suck at it too.

chazoe60
01-07-2016, 07:18 PM

People don't like me. :sad:

Timmy!
01-07-2016, 07:20 PM
People don't like me. :sad:

You're in before me. #nostratimmy

wayninja
01-07-2016, 07:22 PM

Since when is predicting the future considered 'factual info'?

wayninja
01-07-2016, 07:25 PM
If you want to do that, people here have short memories. It is a place where you can be well-liked and appreciated while holding less than popular opinions.

Ah, shucks man. You're sweet.

Joel
01-08-2016, 12:09 AM
No, you misapplied a logical fallacy: He noted your ACTION and its CONTEXT, then challenged you to actually perform CONSTRUCTIVE actions, and you blew all that off as an indictment of you PERSONALLY rather than your BEHAVIOR. Criticism of actions are not, in themselves, criticisms of actors, and falsely declaring them such doesn't immunize any and all bad behavior against criticism.

Short form: He didn't call you a troll, only correctly note that you should cease BEHAVING like one, whether by behaving better or simply leaving.

Joel
01-08-2016, 12:15 AM

Yeah, that's a common argument after name changes. They make a better reminder for the bearer than announcement to others.

I think OrangeFanatic is Hippo's outlet to say the really outrageous shit he doesn't want tied to his normal username. I'd ask if the mods can do IP checks to see if it's the same person, but I would miss all of this free entertainment if he were banned.
They most definitely can and have: After my own name change I created an open-password account and offered it up so anyone and everyone could anonymously vent/share without fear of having it linked to every past and future comment they ever made. I promptly received a polite but firm PM noting that, however well intentioned, that account violated the ban on duplicates and had already been disabled, with a warning to never do anything like that again.

All that said, more internet savvy people have told me over the years that there are several ways to mask an IP address as a different one, so who knows?

Well... HOLD, yes; express? That's a bit more complicated. When bucking the consensus, the wisest course is to say ones piece a SINGLE time, then permanently drop it after the immediate and withering hail of scorn—even if future events frequently corroborate the initially expressed view—because pointing that out on each such occasion is just beating a dead Bronco despite having already been proven "wrong." Until that "wrong" opinion BECOMES the consensus, of course: Then it STILL shouldn't be brought up again, because then it's "common knowledge." ;)

Poet
01-08-2016, 12:43 AM
No, you misapplied a logical fallacy: He noted your ACTION and its CONTEXT, then challenged you to actually perform CONSTRUCTIVE actions, and you blew all that off as an indictment of yourself PERSON rather than BEHAVIOR. Criticism of actions are not, in themselves, criticisms of actors, and falsely declaring them such doesn't immunize any and all bad behavior against criticism.

Short form: He didn't call you a troll, only correctly note that you should cease BEHAVING like one, whether by behaving better or simply leaving.

All day.

In regards to beating a dead Bronco, I can see what you're saying. IDK, I've had mostly good experiences on the site, and often have different views than a lot of people.

If someone is going to hold a contrary opinion in relation to the masses, a lot of it comes down to how you say it. I, much like Oakland Raider, have often said things that could be seen as criticisms of a given Broncos team, regardless of the year. Even accounting for him doing it (often at least) in the smack forum, he was not the recipient as the same treatment as I.

MOtorboat
01-08-2016, 12:55 AM

You suck at trolling.

I'm going to give you an F and the thread a D+. All around a pretty miserable failure, which basically is on you.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/picard_clapping.gif

Nomad
01-08-2016, 01:18 AM
As of Feb 8, 2016.....Manning will be 14-13.

BTW....this thread turned very entertaining:lol:

OrangeFanatic
01-08-2016, 11:21 PM
11-13
9-17

Also I am Hippos alt.

Poet
01-08-2016, 11:22 PM
11-13
9-17

Also I am Hippos alt.

Enjoy your account being deleted and or your vacation.

Was that Ad Hom, or nah?

OrangeFanatic
01-08-2016, 11:23 PM
No, you misapplied a logical fallacy: He noted your ACTION and its CONTEXT, then challenged you to actually perform CONSTRUCTIVE actions, and you blew all that off as an indictment of you PERSONALLY rather than your BEHAVIOR. Criticism of actions are not, in themselves, criticisms of actors, and falsely declaring them such doesn't immunize any and all bad behavior against criticism.

Joel you are my most favorite poster.

BroncoWave
01-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Enjoy your account being deleted and or your vacation.

Was that Ad Hom, or nah?

#byebyehippo
#threeconedrill
#adhom
#hottakes
#hashtag

OrangeFanatic
01-08-2016, 11:27 PM
As of Feb 8, 2016.....Manning will be 14-13.

BTW....this thread turned very entertaining:lol:

9 one and dones, about to be 10

Timmy!
01-08-2016, 11:31 PM
https://m.popkey.co/471486/6GALW.gif

Poet
01-08-2016, 11:37 PM

You must really hate the Broncos to trash their star QB and root for a QB who isn't even good enough to be a third stringer, haha.

OrangeFanatic
01-08-2016, 11:41 PM
You must really hate the Broncos to trash their star QB and root for a QB who isn't even good enough to be a third stringer, haha.

Manning shouldn't even be on the practice squad looking at his first half season stats.

Poet
01-08-2016, 11:43 PM
Manning shouldn't even be on the practice squad looking at his first half season stats.

He was injured. You do understand that, right?

Joel
01-09-2016, 12:32 AM
Joel you are my most favorite poster.
See? It's not hard to contribute something valuable to the forum. :tongue: Far more importantly, I'll remain on the forum HoF candidate list one more year. ;)

BroncoWave
01-09-2016, 10:10 AM
RIP Tim Hippo/OrangeFanatic. We hardly knew ye.

tomjonesrocks
01-09-2016, 03:48 PM
RIP Tim Hippo/OrangeFanatic. We hardly knew ye.

Hippo surprisingly went back to 2011. Having that "OrangeFanatic" alter-ego though shows true mental illness.

BTW what happened to Yash? Was he exposed as a dupe also or did he just stop showing up?

Nomad
01-09-2016, 03:53 PM

Ive learned it takes too much energy to be a debbie downer, though I'm guilty from time to time. I'll go with believing Manning will help the BRONCOS to another Super Bowl victory on Feb 7th, though I am surprised he is healthy enough to play. He must be in a lot of pain, or taking a lot of shots. :lol:

BroncoWave
01-09-2016, 03:56 PM
Hippo surprisingly went back to 2011. Having that "OrangeFanatic" alter-ego though shows true mental illness.

BTW what happened to Yash? Was he exposed as a dupe also or did he just stop showing up?

The last night Yash was on here he melted down in the politics forum spouting all kinds of crazy shit that I won't get into on here, then someone found his instagram page and I imagine he started getting trolled on there. He then made his instagram page private and hasn't shown up on here since.

Timmy!
01-09-2016, 03:57 PM

SR found what had to be his profile on some social media site (dont recall which) and he totally disappeared.

Timmy!
01-09-2016, 03:58 PM
The last night Yash was on here he melted down in the politics forum spouting all kinds of crazy shit that I won't get into on here, then someone found his instagram page and I imagine he started getting trolled on there. He then made his instagram page private and hasn't shown up on here since.

That was a great meltdown. Guy was nuts, and got friggin skewered in that thread.

tomjonesrocks
01-09-2016, 03:59 PM
SR found what had to be his profile on some social media site (dont recall which) and he totally disappeared.

Good riddance - though I was more intrigued after the political stuff. His football posts were intolerable.

I assume he'd been banned but noticed his name wasn't noted after Davii's update.

Timmy!
01-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Good riddance - though I was more intrigued after the political stuff. His football posts were intolerable.

I assume he'd been banned but noticed his name wasn't noted after Davii's update.

He went full on religious cult. I think its in the religion random thoughts thread?.....could be the politics one. Stuff about jewish people not actually being Jewish, the chosen people something something blah blah blah

BroncoWave
01-09-2016, 04:06 PM
He went full on religious cult. I think its in the religion random thoughts thread?.....could be the politics one. Stuff about jewish people not actually being Jewish, the chosen people something something blah blah blah

Also something along the lines of "White people aren't really Christians" IIRC.

SR
01-09-2016, 04:10 PM

You're welcome

I Eat Staples
01-09-2016, 04:10 PM
OrangeFanatic was TimHippo? That's odd. Hippo was all about starting Peyton and saying "this is Peyton's team" etc. and Fanatic thought Peyton was a choke artist.

Guess he wanted to cover all angles lol

BroncoWave
01-09-2016, 04:12 PM
OrangeFanatic was TimHippo? That's odd. Hippo was all about starting Peyton and saying "this is Peyton's team" etc. and Fanatic thought Peyton was a choke artist.

It became pretty obvious when OF started calling every post directed at him a personal attack the exact same way Hippo did. You guys can all thank me for discovering this. :D

Poet
01-09-2016, 04:14 PM

From what I gathered his overall opinion was this - the Broncos should never have signed Peyton because they had Tebow, and Manning had to start so that link or bridge was still relevant, ergo the hatred of Brock. Therefore if Manning starts and chokes he can return to point out that Tebow was clutch and therefore the mistake existed years ago.

Or in other words -IF WE JUST KEPT TEBOW OUR DEFENSE WOULLD BE GREAT AND WE WOULD RUN THE BALL AND THEN WE WOULD WIN WITH DEFENSE AND TEBOW TIME AND IT WOULD BE LIKE TBEOW IN COLLEGE AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE AWESOME AND AWESOMER WITH TEBOW BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND FUK YOU BIGHEADED MANNING GOD DAMMITED BITCH ******* ****** ******* SHIT ****** FUKER BROCK STARTING IS WORSE BECAUSE NOT MY GUY IS NOT RELEVANT AND **** YOU MONTANA I WANT TEBOW DERP.

Poet
01-09-2016, 04:14 PM

Ad Hom

wayninja
01-09-2016, 04:16 PM
Who is Tebow? It sounds sorta familiar.

Timmy!
01-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Who is Tebow? It sounds sorta familiar.

An above average college qb.

Simple Jaded
01-09-2016, 10:05 PM
An above average college RB.

Fify

Simple Jaded
01-09-2016, 10:31 PM

Nani, nani, boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.