PDA

View Full Version : Adam gase is the best player on the other team

underrated29
01-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Do we even need to discuss?

DenBronx
01-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Ive seen fans blame Gase, blame Fox, blame Del Rio, blame the OL, blame the drops, blame Manning, blame STs and whatever else.

Fact is it's not just one guy or one thing. This team isn't playing the way they should.

underrated29
01-11-2015, 07:18 PM
4 three and outs today. Is our offense that bad or is Adam bubble screen gase that good?

underrated29
01-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Phil Simms just echoed the entire year for me. All the short out throws, the picks, the sidelines are not working like they hope they would.

It's the only plays we know how to run.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 07:51 PM
How is this scrub being considered for a head coaching job....

underrated29
01-11-2015, 07:53 PM
How is this scrub being considered for a head coaching job....

Like McCoy I actually think he could probably make a good HC. Like McCoy he is a predictable, terrible PLAYCALLER.

jhildebrand
01-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Manning is. Tell him to run the F-ing play called.

Gase for Broncos HC

Mike
01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Ive seen fans blame Gase, blame Fox, blame Del Rio, blame the OL, blame the drops, blame Manning, blame STs and whatever else.

Fact is it's not just one guy or one thing. This team isn't playing the way they should.

Teams reflect their coaches. It starts with Fox for me. Soft and nonchalant, no passion, no fire, no urgency. But Gase was bad in many games this year. He didn't call plays that allowed for rhythm or flow and finally devolved into the steaming pile today. No way I let him anywhere near my team. He isn't ready to be an OC let alone a HC.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Teams reflect their coaches. It starts with Fox for me. Soft and nonchalant, no passion, no fire, no urgency. But Gase was bad in many games this year. He didn't call plays that allowed for rhythm or flow and finally devolved into the steaming pile today. No way I let him anywhere near my team. He isn't ready to be an OC let alone a HC.

Couldn't agree more. Steaming pile is exactly what we got today.

Simple Jaded
01-11-2015, 09:14 PM
Thank God Tebowfans only show up once a year.

Davii
01-11-2015, 09:21 PM

This. A team that continuously looks like they were unprepared was exactly that. Time for a coaching staff do over.

Buff
01-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Manning is the problem, not Gase. The coaches are helpless because defenses have learned how to defend Manning. He can't make defenses pay with his legs, and he can't beat them over the top - the blueprint has been out since last year's SB. No amount of scheming can make up for Manning's deficiencies against the league's best teams.

DenBronx
01-11-2015, 10:00 PM
I agree with Buff. I think teams have figured Manning out. Some not as much as other but they know his snap counts and plays. Doesnt help at all...

ShaneFalco
01-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Gase gives Manning 3 plays. manning chooses what he wants. How can you blame that on Adam?

TimHippo
01-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Gase is a medicore milquetoast. Not head coaching material.

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Thank God Tebowfans only show up once a year.

LOL, you poor thing...

silkamilkamonico
01-11-2015, 10:32 PM
Theres still Tebow fans?

That clown been out of NFL for like 4 years.

silkamilkamonico
01-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Gase sucks. He comes in with this scheme that was great, but he couldn't evolve with it. Once teams figured it out he was done for. Cannot make adjustments, cannot gameplan to other team weaknesses, he can't even gameplan to his own teams strengths.

TimHippo
01-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Theres still Tebow fans?

Kyle Orton has fans. Jay Cutler had fans. (not anymore)

OrangeFanatic
01-11-2015, 10:35 PM
Theres still Tebow fans?

And yet the Tebow haters still bring it up...

Jsteve01
01-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Not ready to blame this on Gase Anyone notice the the huge difference etween the Brady led no huddle and ours? Pedal to the metal is a total misnomer when you skip the huddle and then spend the entire play clock changing plays

sneakers
01-11-2015, 11:54 PM
run them fancy crossing routes with dbs up in the wr's grill.

NightTerror218
01-12-2015, 12:26 AM
Not ready to blame this on Gase Anyone notice the the huge difference etween the Brady led no huddle and ours? Pedal to the metal is a total misnomer when you skip the huddle and then spend the entire play clock changing plays

^^^^^This

Poet
01-12-2015, 12:30 AM
Manning overthrew a couple of guys on deep bombs. I think the arm is still there unless it is completely cold. He was fine earlier in the year. There is an obvious change in him physically. If the change is permanent or going to be a thing that nicks away at him, then his time is done, and that is a very saddening thought. If not, then obviously you take another shot with him. Things change in the NFL. Who says that the Patriots are dominant again because of Gronk? Who says that the Colts actually reload -they've failed with consistency to do that. Who says that the LB injuries were not significantly more important than you guys first thought?

Regardless of what happens with Manning, the major problem is Fox. Assume Manning retires, then what? John Fox developing quarterbacks feels as awkward as wearing a shirt backwards. He's not that guy. He sort of stumbled into having a capable starter with Delhomme many years ago. Other than that what claim to fame does he have offensively? A strong running game with Stephen Davis? Exactly.

I didn't think Fox was a good hire from the go. I never thought much of him as a leader outside of offering structure and accountability. His teams are always stagnant on offense, and the success of the offense was because your OC really is a QB. It never felt to me like your defense played as well as it could and should have, even with the injuries, and that's a knock that I had on him in Carolina, even though his defenses usually graded out really well. He is as solid as a head coach can be; solid is not inspiring, great, and often the most meaningful after years of instability. He was the perfect answer to his predecessor.

When the Broncos are focused it's because they're following Manning's lead. They sort of go with him. Coaches...in this regard...still matter. Leading is also about preparation and focus. You guys looked prepared early on and that was about it. John Fox is sort of like Marvin Lewis on steroids.

Jsteve01
01-12-2015, 12:40 AM
Manning overthrew a couple of guys on deep bombs. I think the arm is still there unless it is completely cold. He was fine earlier in the year. There is an obvious change in him physically. If the change is permanent or going to be a thing that nicks away at him, then his time is done, and that is a very saddening thought. If not, then obviously you take another shot with him. Things change in the NFL. Who says that the Patriots are dominant again because of Gronk? Who says that the Colts actually reload -they've failed with consistency to do that. Who says that the LB injuries were not significantly more important than you guys first thought?

Regardless of what happens with Manning, the major problem is Fox. Assume Manning retires, then what? John Fox developing quarterbacks feels as awkward as wearing a shirt backwards. He's not that guy. He sort of stumbled into having a capable starter with Delhomme many years ago. Other than that what claim to fame does he have offensively? A strong running game with Stephen Davis? Exactly.

I didn't think Fox was a good hire from the go. I never thought much of him as a leader outside of offering structure and accountability. His teams are always stagnant on offense, and the success of the offense was because your OC really is a QB. It never felt to me like your defense played as well as it could and should have, even with the injuries, and that's a knock that I had on him in Carolina, even though his defenses usually graded out really well. He is as solid as a head coach can be; solid is not inspiring, great, and often the most meaningful after years of instability. He was the perfect answer to his predecessor.

When the Broncos are focused it's because they're following Manning's lead. They sort of go with him. Coaches...in this regard...still matter. Leading is also about preparation and focus. You guys looked prepared early on and that was about it. John Fox is sort of like Marvin Lewis on steroids. dynamic movements in all phases of life are driven by dynamic leaders. I'm ready to take a shot on a guy like Quinn or Ryan

Simple Jaded
01-12-2015, 01:48 AM
LOL, you poor thing...

Me? I've been doing cartwheels for 3 years now.

#silverlining

TimHippo
01-12-2015, 01:49 AM
dynamic movements in all phases of life are driven by dynamic leaders. I'm ready to take a shot on a guy like Quinn or Ryan

Who is Ryan?

Simple Jaded
01-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Who is Ryan?

I'm assuming he meant Rex Ryan, who signed with Bills earlier today.

TimHippo
01-12-2015, 01:54 AM
I'm assuming he meant Rex Ryan, who signed with Bills earlier today.

Yeah, that's why I was confused because Rex is the Bills head coach and not available.