PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Class of 2015

BroncoWave
01-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Well ladies and gentlemen, the time has finally arrived to announce the newest class for the Broncos Forums Hall of Fame. Thanks to everyone who voted this year, as the turnout was excellent. The voting came right down to the wire and the final 5 were not solidified until the very last vote came in right at the deadline. With that, here are the 5 posters elected to this year's Hall of Fame class, listed in alphabetical order:

aberdien
AGap
BroncoJoe
BroncoWave
pnbronco

Congrats to those who were elected and I would like to give a huge thanks to all who voted for me. I certainly did not expect to be in the mix and I am hugely grateful to be included with the 4 amazing posters in this year's class as well as the 15 incredible members already in. This is certainly not an honor I deserve but I am hugely appreciative.

This is now the full list of Hall of Famers:

2012:
Denver Native (Carol)
Dreadnought
dogfish
G_Money
Tned

2013:
Davii
GEM
MOtorboat
NightTrainLayne
Topscribe

2014:
Buff
King87
MasterShake
SeeingRed
Slick

2015:
aberdien
AGap
BroncoJoe
BroncoWave
pnbronco

Thanks again to all of the participants and I look forward to doing this again next year.

BroncoNut
01-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Congratulations to wave Joe Abe and pola. I'm proud to be among your company as a bfhof classmate. Well done. Thanks to those that voted and thanks wave for your leadership

OB
01-08-2015, 11:05 PM
:woot: great job everyone - it's truly nice to see we can all agree on something :) See we really do love each other :hug:

pnbronco
01-08-2015, 11:30 PM
Congratulation to everyone voted in, what a great group of posters. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for voting for me. When I first got invited to this board I found a family that loved the Broncos as much I do and it just felt like home. No matter where I am I have to check to see what the latest news is, most of the time Carol is faster than anyone, anywhere.

Last year I was really sick for almost 2 months and got really scared. This board was the only place I felt safe enough to ask for prayers because you are that side of the "family" I like....:D I never really expected this to happen but it's a honor and a privilege to accept your kindness. Thank you....p

GEM
01-09-2015, 12:24 AM
We love our Pola! :hug:

GEM
01-09-2015, 12:54 AM
Congrats to all the inductees!! :salute:

aberdien
01-09-2015, 02:11 AM
Wow, what the hell were you guys smoking when you voted for me? Genuinely surprised, and I feel it's undeserved compared to many other posters who seem (from my perspective) to be more engaged and worthy.

Anyway, it's been a fun time posting with you old people and i'm honored that you'd allow a snobby 22 year old into the group. Between this board and the other one, i've been talking Broncos football (and other stuff) with many of you all for almost 10 years, which is almost half of my life. Even though there are some pretty significant disagreements in P&R, I feel i've learned a ton about the "real world" by talking to a bunch of people who are older and wiser. The discourse has been informative and i've been given very good perspective from you all, a perspective that has even led to my opinion swaying. But more importantly than any politics, religion, or Broncos talk, you all have let me rant a handful of times about the crappy stuff going on in my personal life over the last couple of years and it means more than I can say to have people who can sympathize, give good advice, and even just listen. My appreciation in all regards cannot be understated.

So thanks a bunch to you all. If I don't accomplish anything else in my life, at least I can say i'm in the Broncos (forums) Hall of Fame.

Poet
01-09-2015, 02:21 AM
What a wonderful and deserving group. Congratulations to all of you.

WTE
01-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Wow, what the hell were you guys smoking when you voted for me? Genuinely surprised, and I feel it's undeserved compared to many other posters

Consider yourself the Tony Perez of the Broncos Forum Hall of Fame!

BroncoJoe
01-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks, all. What a nice way to wake up this morning.

Congratulations to Abe, Pola, Nut and Wave. This place for many of us serves as kind of a refuge in good times and bad. And while I've only met a few of the members here (and the Freaks before), I do feel like I know many of you and appreciate posting along side of you. Or actually above or below you. Whatever.

Thanks again - it was quite the surprise!

Northman
01-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Congrats to all of you. \m/

PatriotsGuy
01-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Congrats!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Congratulations to the HOF Class of 2015:salute:

Slick
01-09-2015, 01:08 PM
A solid group of posters and human beings. Congrats guys! Some of my votes made it!

Runamok
01-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Congrats to all of you.

Ok, Wave, now please tell us who else came close, but no cigar.

Runamok
01-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Reminds me of a quip.

Who was it that said "I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member"?

chazoe60
01-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Reminds me of a quip.

Groucho Marx I think.

Timmy!
01-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Congrats.

Runamok
01-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Groucho Marx I think.

Bingo. I think you're right.

Pudge
01-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Two of my votes made it, congrats guys

OB
01-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Reminds me of a quip.

Theres already two patsy fans on the list we dont need a 3rd ;)

Buff
01-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Solid bunch. All great choices. Hopefully you guys will liven up the HOF forum. GEM hardly posts in there anymore.

Poet
01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
Solid bunch. All great choices. Hopefully you guys will liven up the HOF forum. GEM hardly posts in there anymore.

To be fair, she's shown us a lot.

MOtorboat
01-13-2015, 12:02 AM
There's a HOF forum?

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2015, 12:05 AM
A "Ring of Fame" would be technically possible. Scrolling names in a bar on the homepage...

A shitty <marquee> tag TNed?