PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Playoff Preview - Broncos vs Colts

EmDiggy
01-07-2015, 04:44 PM
FBGP's Broncos vs Colts Playoff Preview (http://footballgameplan.com/football-gameplans-2015-nfl-playoff-preview-colts-vs-broncos/)

Good evening Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
01-07-2015, 05:17 PM
Thanks Em I always appreciate your insight. What you said about how the Colts can do against cover 3 was insightful but I don't think Denver plays that much cover 3 they generally play man coverage. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver tries to stay with nickel and dime packages most of the game. Once again, thanks for the breakdown.

EmDiggy
01-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Thanks Em I always appreciate your insight. What you said about how the Colts can do against cover 3 was insightful but I don't think Denver plays that much cover 3 they generally play man coverage. I wouldn't be surprised if Denver tries to stay with nickel and dime packages most of the game. Once again, thanks for the breakdown.

Thanks TXBronc! I'm interested to see how aggressive they are early in the game…seeing that the Colts have absolutely ZERO run game

TXBRONC
01-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks TXBronc! I'm interested to see how aggressive they are early in the game…seeing that the Colts have absolutely ZERO run game

Same here, I'm interested to see how aggressive Denver will be. Del Rio preference is to rush four and have everyone else play in coverage but with Luck they need to change it up.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Same here, I'm interested to see how aggressive Denver will be. Del Rio preference is to rush four and have everyone else play in coverage but with Luck they need to change it up.

Especially if the Colts are leaving a couple extra in to block.

TXBRONC
01-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Especially if the Colts are leaving a couple extra in to block.

If they have to do keep a couple of extra guys in to block that should favor the Broncos.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-08-2015, 01:49 PM
If they have to do keep a couple of extra guys in to block that should favor the Broncos.

Not if he has 4-5 seconds to throw.